Image(s) inside Kim K gets ethered on twitter
36 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Gary Payton gives zero fu-ks lol
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When you're Ice Cube sometimes you gotta play nice with lame ass clowns
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall remember Johnny blaze?
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what do yall think
He's good kid, who was in the wrong place 36 33.33%
His friend should take the charge 23 21.30%
He's not guilty 12 11.11%
He's a thug who deserves life 37 34.26%
Voters: 108. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 6 months ago '11        #1
7000 page views
82 comments

Sin 1558 heat pts1558
space
space
$23,297 | Props total: 59671 59671
Jan 11 - Jessie Altman, top football prospect from Alabama, charged with murder

A top football prospect from Alabama was one of three teenagers arrested on Wednesday and charged with capital murder.

Jessie Altman, the 40th ranked defensive tackle in the country for the Class of 2019 by Rivals.com, and the other suspects were busted in connection with the k!lling of Aaron “A.J.” Huff, according to the Gadsden Times.

Police say Huff was shot in a car on Jan. 4 following an altercation with one of the teenagers.

The 17-year-old Altman, a 285-pound junior defensive tackle at Etowah (Ala.) High, reportedly had garnered recruiting interest from top NCAA programs such as Alabama, Florida State, Mississippi State, Oregon and South Carolina.

Broderick Lawrence Pearson and Lonterry Orlando Harrison also were jailed on capital murder charges on Wednesday. Police previously had charged two other teens — Kalab Blake Whitworth and Tyler Michael Abbott — also in connection with Huff’s k!lling.

visit this link http://www.nydailynews.co .. icle-1.3751372
hot topic and 1 others gave props

chi town hustla and 26 others slapped this ish

82 comments for "Jan 11 - Jessie Altman, top football prospect from Alabama, charged with murder"

6 months ago '04        #2
Kliq 160 heat pts160
space
space
$7,488 | Props total: 21867 21867
tahts why its important to keep good company around you, cus even if you're a good person the people around you might get you caught up in some bullsh*t
ATLDOPEBOI30 and 142 others gave props

justagangster and 1 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '05        #3
chi town hustla 217 heat pts217
space
space
$20,198 | Props total: 26386 26386
Smacked for adding a poll to a non opinionated article.
Dice06 and 64 others gave props

ScaledAt10 and 1 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '11        #4
Sin 1558 heat pts1558 OP
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
Smacked for adding a poll to a non opinionated article.
the poll is to find out BX opinion on the article if you don't like it you don't have to vote
justagangster and 9 others gave props

SisterFister and 22 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '08        #5
tdnupe3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,579 | Props total: 19932 19932
No bs, this happened a few miles from my girls crib. Her son knows all the kids involved because they used to play in the football league a couple of levels above him when he was younger. But my girl's son goes to a different high school that this dude.

Crazy thing is, this guy was being rumored to have been involved in the murder, was a suspect, AND WAS STILL GOING TO FUKKING SCHOOL. How awkward is that? People had to be looking at dude crazy.

Also, on saturday there was a shooting at a mcdonald's in the same city where an 8 year old girl got shot. That shooting was also committed by a 17 year old.

I live about 45 minutes away from them, and things are even crazier in my city. These kids are losing their minds man.

edit: My girl's son does go to school with this dude and played on the fb team with him. I thought this dude went to Gadsden City HS, until i read the article again.

Last edited by tdnupe3; 01-11-2018 at 05:24 PM..
SomeOnesoN and 61 others gave props

6 months ago '16        #6
NoLvstName 40 heat pts40
space
space
$6,341 | Props total: 30265 30265
Dude look like he been cryin

That caged life ain’t a joke
DonnieRamadan and 38 others gave props

6 months ago '11        #7
SomeOnesoN 206 heat pts206
space
space
$17,920 | Props total: 3680 3680
idk what happened nor do I know what was in this kids mind before, during, and after this happened. I can't vote in this poll for those reasons. I don't even know the situation to put myself in his shoes, so

Wasted potential is always a sad story tho.
BigRed912 and 15 others gave props

6 months ago '16        #8
foshoVoodoo 189 heat pts189
space
space
$12,406 | Props total: 29758 29758
 Sin said:
the poll is to find out BX opinion on the article if you don't like it you don't have to vote
I wouldn't pick any of the choices. I would say he needed more guidance.
Sin and 5 others gave props

6 months ago '17        #9
HughyBaby 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,044 | Props total: 39042 39042
@ I usually don't have an issue with you but this thread is trash fam. We don't know sh*t about what happened. Why didn't you put an option that said "need to see/hear more facts"??

Cmon g I hold you to u higher standard

Last edited by HughyBaby; 01-11-2018 at 10:11 PM..
foshoVoodoo and 22 others gave props

6 months ago '11        #10
Sin 1558 heat pts1558 OP
space
space
 HughyBaby said:
@ I usually don't have an issue with you but this thread is trash fam. We don't know sh*t about what happened. Why didn't you put an option that said "need to see/hear more facts"??

Cmon g I hold you to I higher standard
I will do better next time
2Cold and 21 others gave props

Adamsville4real and 1 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '07        #11
Luongo 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,734 | Props total: 3926 3926
 6 months ago '17        #12
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
$4,644 | Props total: 6974 6974
If it didn't say he was a football player, I'd say "aspiring rapper".

Just like all the news outlets portray blacks. Every n*gga that dies or commits a crime is always an "aspiring rapper". Even if their profession is something else, they go to the n*ggas hobby
EastBay Mufasa and 5 others gave props

Tempus1 and 7 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '04        #13
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$20,471 | Props total: 4404 4404
Where's the poll option for OP should k!ll himself?
Flex Luger and 7 others gave props

Sin and 2 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '14        #14
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$8,848 | Props total: 28400 28400
 PackerTrelli3 said:
If it didn't say he was a football player, I'd say "aspiring rapper".

Just like all the news outlets portray blacks. Every n*gga that dies or commits a crime is always an "aspiring rapper". Even if their profession is something else, they go to the n*ggas hobby
This n*gga always rambling about something irrelevant
giovanni24 and 23 others gave props

dc3003 slapped this ish

6 months ago '15        #15
2Cold 457 heat pts457
space
space
$32,434 | Props total: 133553 133553
 tdnupe3 said:
No bs, this happened a few miles from my girls crib. Her son knows all the kids involved because they used to play in the football league a couple of levels above him when he was younger. But my girl's son goes to a different high school that this dude.

Crazy thing is, this guy was being rumored to have been involved in the murder, was a suspect, AND WAS STILL GOING TO FUKKING SCHOOL. How awkward is that? People had to be looking at dude crazy.

Also, on saturday there was a shooting at a mcdonald's in the same city where an 8 year old girl got shot. That shooting was also committed by a 17 year old.

I live about 45 minutes away from them, and things are even crazier in my city. These kids are losing their minds man.

edit: My girl's son does go to school with this dude and played on the fb team with him. I thought this dude went to Gadsden City HS, until i read the article again.

[pic - click to view]

you old as sh*t fam, no disrespect

kind of make sense tho; you are usually much more mature than the average bx user
BaseWhitaker and 6 others gave props

Tha TC and 6 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '14        #16
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$8,848 | Props total: 28400 28400
Anyway. You can see it in his eyes. He know he just threw away his whole life.

On top of that, he just crushed his mother, in addition to the mother of the kid him and his friends k!lled. Neither will ever be the same again.

These little selfish dummies don't think about sh*t like this when they out there being "tough guys"
giovanni24 and 10 others gave props

justagangster slapped this ish

6 months ago '10        #17
Flex Luger 310 heat pts310
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 47186 47186
Op with the stormfront poll... letting them true colors show I see
TriniSoldier and 17 others gave props

Tastemaker331 slapped this ish

6 months ago '15        #18
2Cold 457 heat pts457
space
space
Three teenagers were booked into the Etowah County Detention Center Wednesday for capital murder, according to the jail’s mugshots page.

Gadsden detectives have confirmed the three were charged in the murder last week of Aaron “A.J.” Huff, 18, of Gadsden.

One of those arrested is known for his place on a high school football roster — Jessie James Altman, 17, of Rainbow City.

Also jailed for capital murder were Broderick Lawrence Pearson, 18, and Lonterry Orlando Harrison, 17, both of Gadsden. The suspects were taken into custody with the a.ssistance of the U.S. Marshals Gulf Coast Fugitive Task Force.

Altman, a junior, had been a standout on Etowah High School’s football roster before his arrest for capital murder. He is a defensive tackle and has been talked of as a college prospect.

Police already charged two teens in connection with Huff’s slaying.

Kalab Blake Whitworth, 16, of Gadsden, was arrested Monday evening. Tyler Michael Abbott, 17, of Hanceville, was arrested the day after the slaying. Both have been charged as adults, according to Gadsden Police Sgt. John Hallman.

While detectives have not commented on a motive for the shooting, after Abbott’s arrest they said it was believed that he and Huff knew each other and met in a parking lot about 7:30 p.m. last Thursday. There was what police described as an altercation, and the two left in separate vehicles. The vehicle in which Huff was a passenger stopped at the intersection of Hoke Street and Litchfield Avenue, and a gunman got out of the other vehicle and shot Huff. The driver of that vehicle took Huff to a nearby hospital, but he succumbed to his injuries.

The investigation continues into the Gadsden’s first homicide of 2018. Anyone with information about the crime is asked to contact Det. Autumn d!ckson at 256-549-4867 or 256-549-4630.

the most overlooked part so far in this thread is the capital murder charge.. this kid might get the death penalty

Tha TC and 6 others gave props

6 months ago '15        #19
2Cold 457 heat pts457
space
space

alot of great schools on there
BaseWhitaker and 2 others gave props

6 months ago '09        #20
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$55,339 | Props total: 39836 39836
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Another kind of thick- Blindian babygirl
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden visits Styles P at Juices For Life
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
😍Gyal you a walking trophy🏆🏆🏆
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Alley Boy Says Jeezy Don't Run Atlanta
156 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 19 - New TIME Cover: Vlonald Trumputin
35 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Quentin Miller Freestyle on Hot 97
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What if I told you Osama Bin Laden and Hitler didn't die when they were report..
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Gta online after hours coming July 24th
38 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy