James Franco New York Times Event Canceled In Wake Of Sexual Harassment Accusations

most viewed right now
But but but Nicki is done
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside VENOM - Official Trailer & Poster
109 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Some IG model doesn’t want smoke
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH: CyHi The Prynce On Twitter Defending Kanye ALT Right "WHAT SO BAD..
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '06        #1
11459 pageviews
214 comments

SM 38973 heat pts38973
space
space
$133,043 | Props total: 85883 85883
James Franco New York Times Event Canceled In Wake Of s3xual Harassment Accusations

The New York Times has canceled a TimesTalk event with James Franco. This comes shortly after numerous women have come forward to accuse him of s3xual misconduct after his Golden Globe win for The Disaster Artist.

According to the event’s official page, the event, which would have also featured his brother Dave Franco, was canceled today. The scheduled conversation was to focus on Franco’s film The Disaster Artist and “behind the scene antics” as well the familial bond between the brothers. gend—and no limit to what you can achieve when you have absolutely no idea what you’re doing.

On Sunday night, Franco won a Golden Globe for Best Actor for his role in The Disaster Artist. Soon after, actress Ally Sheedy took to Twitter and said, “James Franco just won. Please never ever ask me why I left the film/tv business.”

She then continued, “Ok wait. Bye. Christian Slater and James Franco at a table on [Golden Globes] #MeToo.” And in one final tweet she said “Why is a man hosting? Why is James Franco allowed in? Said too much. Nite love ya.”

Soon after, the tweets were deleted, but many thought Sheedy’s tweets hinted at something in regards to Franco’s behavior in the past. The two worked together on the 2014 off-Broadway production of The Long Shrift.

Franco wore a Times Up pin during the Globes ceremony, which may have been a catalyst for Sheedy to speak out. More women followed her lead including Violet Paley who tweeted, “Cute #TIMESUP pin James Franco. Remember the time you pushed my head down in a car towards your exposed p*nis & that other time you told my friend to come to your hotel when she was 17? After you had already been caught doing that to a different 17-year-old?”

In another tweet, Paley said that Franco offered an “overdue, annoyed” and “convenient phone apology” which she did not accept. She said, “maybe some other people’s lives would be made easier if he donated all of his earnings from The Disaster Artist to RAINN,” the anti-s3xual violence organization.

Filmmaker and actor Sarah Tither Kaplan also took to Twitter saying, “remember a few weeks ago when you told me the full nudity you had me do in two of your movies for $100/day wasn’t exploitative because I signed a contract to do it? Times up on that!”

visit this link http://deadline.com/2018/ .. nt-1202239756/
hot topic and 1 others gave props

SimpinAintEz and 61 others slapped this ish

214 comments for "James Franco New York Times Event Canceled In Wake Of Sexual Harassment Accusations"

3 months ago '13        #2
ma chis mo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,615 | Props total: 2512 2512
Tired of this sh*t
SimpinAintEz and 222 others gave props

Loco Poe and 1 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '12        #3
acefresh 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,009 | Props total: 13156 13156
so now james franco is a rapist who grabs women by the head and makes bi*ches top him off? Without any prior flirtation or s3xual behavior from the woman? oh. ok.

unless all of hollywood really is on this sh*t
MrNobody and 73 others gave props

3 months ago '16        #4
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 4199 4199
was a fan of the mid-2000s apatow crew, until that racist a.ss movie, the interview. no wonder n korea wanna drop nukes pon america head top
BraveSoleXIII gave props

OsamaBinSwagged and 80 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '15        #5
Black Larry 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,324 | Props total: 4072 4072
It's crazy cuz I watching buffalo 66 right now. If any of y'all ever seen it.

Anyway he pushed her head down. But did she do anything. Did she feel obligated? Is 17 illegal or just one those things where she's young so its looked down upon.

I'm tired and I'm not understanding these metoo# anymore.

I'm not surprised by any of this.

When is the scripted gonna be flipped and some man turns around and say hey you never loved me and you took half my money. You ruined my life. You sought me out because I was rich and wouldn't take no for an answer. Seduced me got pregnant now I'm making payments I never wanted or asked for. Where's the male me too version.

Or the one where the man gets married then divorced in a few months and everything he's worked for half of it goes to the person that tricked him. Now you have senior citizens working until they're dead because they have to make payments. Sorry for the rant.

Sucks for the women who have been r*ped or groped. An invitation is a.ssault now?
SimpinAintEz and 63 others gave props

wcb1084 slapped this ish

3 months ago '17        #6
Cant Read Shit 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 4804 4804
 SM said:

dont get this one

"remember the time my dumbass agreed to go fully nud3 for 100$ on my own free will? how dare u allow me to do that"

Prostyle and 165 others gave props

3 months ago '09        #7
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$37,747 | Props total: 23052 23052
this reminded me of what Chappelle said in his new stand up birds revelation...man is a genius.
dat_boi_tj and 35 others gave props

3 months ago '06        #8
Kingme 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,503 | Props total: 9054 9054
James Franco thirsty a.ss going for multiple 17 year olds and y'all defending him

I don't give a fukk about none of these fukks going down. And I'm not surprised it's people in this thread wearing a cape. The way I see it is half these fukks going down for s3xual a.ssault probably denied someone qualified a job based on color too #oscarsowhite

I don't think this what Trump had in mind when he said Make America Great Again huh? Women throwing a monkey wrench in that sh!t
MrNobody and 10 others gave props

Sir Tits McGee and 43 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '12        #9
GroveBoy740 82 heat pts82
space
space
$4,145 | Props total: 4796 4796
Now this makes me ask, if (1) Franco didn't win & (2) didn't wear that Time's Up pin would either of these woman have said anything???

Not defending him at all he actually comes of as really creepy but you gotta question the timing.

SN: Now that 3rd bi*ch can gtfoh. She read the script, signed on to do not 1 but 2 nud3 scenes in 2 films & now it's an issue? Unless Franco had a pistol to her head on both occasions she should've thought before tweeting that.

Last edited by GroveBoy740; 01-09-2018 at 10:56 PM..
29 26 and 33 others gave props

3 months ago '08        #10
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,749 | Props total: 6910 6910
Whatever just finish The Deuce first
TrillestTalk404 and 24 others gave props

3 months ago '07        #11
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$42,365 | Props total: 36441 36441
fu*k these dumb bi*ches.

let them live in a world were none of these wh0ores get attention... then they'll complain about that too.
javi1989 and 35 others gave props

3 months ago '17        #12
QdobaCasanova 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 12744 12744
DIdnt this n*gga try to date a 16 year old to “get into character” for an upcoming movie?

Buddy been a weirdo and a sh*t actor.
R Shackleford and 2 others gave props

Jimmy Russell and 6 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '15        #13
Mexicanelvis 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 1950 1950
 Cant Read sh*t said:
dont get this one

"remember the time my dumbass agreed to go fully nud3 for 100$ on my own free will? how dare u allow me to do that"

[tweet - click to view]

And if you don't believe her you're just a piece of sh*t.....

damn this sh*t is crazy
javi1989 and 76 others gave props

3 months ago '06        #14
SM 38973 heat pts38973 OP
space
space
$133,043 | Props total: 85883 85883

[tweet - click to view]

DizAznLuvPho gave props

3 months ago '17        #15
TrillestTalk404 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 6059 6059
If this sh*t prevents the second season of The Deuce tho...!!!!! Maaan I'm a be heated
LA Reedz and 28 others gave props

3 months ago '07        #16
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$31,119 | Props total: 27321 27321
Oh Hai Mark
SATX and 21 others gave props

3 months ago '14        #17
kenya1995 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 5019 5019
 TrillestTalk404 said:
If this sh*t prevents the second season of The Deuce tho...!!!!! Maaan I'm a be heated
Just finished season 1 they better cut this bullsh*t out.
TrillestTalk404 and 3 others gave props

3 months ago '04        #18
1000bluntz 
space
space
$18,048 | Props total: 14685 14685
Lying slores agree to do some sh*t, admit to agreeing to it two different times, then cries harassment. fu*k you bi*ch.
Jimmy Russell and 34 others gave props

3 months ago '16        #19
LA Reedz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,589 | Props total: 14492 14492
 TrillestTalk404 said:

[pic - click to view]

TrillestTalk404 and 9 others gave props

3 months ago '16        #20
Givenchyx 215 heat pts215
space
space
$1,762 | Props total: 7483 7483
Smfh wtf fu*k these bi*ches

Who’s next ??

Al Pacino ? Smh this sh*t is ridiculous all these bi*ches coming out randomly with all these accusations.... now everybody wants to come out and say some sh*t ...
strungout and 3 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Michael Jordan Tells Byron Scott He'll Drop 50 On Rookie: 54pts Vs Lakers ..
45 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Eat, Eat, Eat That Azz for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Apr 22 - Cops DONT kill Black man who Saved diners from Active shooter
38 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Woman catches a witch doing black magic on her porch
516 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Judge Brutally Berate's A Woman In Wheelchair. The Woman Died & Judge H..
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West Teases Takashi Murakami 'Kids See Ghosts' Project With Kid ..
19 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Millie is thick. LAWD
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside why did belly get jumped?
162 comments
2 days ago