Insurance

most viewed right now
-24  82
156 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '04        #1
192 page views
3 comments

dirtysouth79 
space
space
space
$1,305 | Props total: 7 7
Insurance

Anyone has any tips on how to avoid paying huge deductible with sprint insurance? Paying $13 a month and want me to pay a $250 deductible, has to be a way around that.

3 comments for "Insurance"

1 year ago '12        #2
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,138 | Props total: 15526 15526
Phone insurance is a scam man. Well atleast in many cases imo. Unless you're the type who's busy and tends to mess up their devices, you dont need it. Just save a little money on the side each week or month so that if something goes down, you can just get another phone.

1 year ago '06        #3
LYTE 156 heat pts156
space
space
space
$15,829 | Props total: 8166 8166
 daman729 said
Phone insurance is a scam man. Well atleast in many cases imo. Unless you're the type who's busy and tends to mess up their devices, you dont need it. Just save a little money on the side each week or month so that if something goes down, you can just get another phone.
This.
First thing first, depending on the phone you have, you might be able to find a cheaper deal on Groupon

1 year ago '13        #4
MoneyCashHoes 
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 201 201
 dirtysouth79 said
Anyone has any tips on how to avoid paying huge deductible with sprint insurance? Paying $13 a month and want me to pay a $250 deductible, has to be a way around that.

Get renters insurance with the phone/computer endorsement through Liberty Mutual. $50 deductible. Even for mysterious disappearance.

PM me I know a guy

Home      

most viewed right now
+27online now  48
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
365 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+21online now  42
Image(s) inside Captain Marvel: Box Office Projection PLUMMETS after Brie Larson press..
214 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+35online now  29
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside YMW Melly Officially Charged With Two Counts of First Degree Murder
312 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy