Watch these jealous Android users hate! | New iPhone X game You Control With Your Eyebrows

most viewed right now
Article inside chick-fil-a officially the goat
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall remember Johnny blaze?
111 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K gets ethered on twitter
88 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor to retire from MMA after 3 more fights.
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 months ago '17        #1
3875 page views
54 comments

Mr Scaramucci 416 heat pts416
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 23857 23857
Watch these jealous Android users hate! | New iPhone X game You Control With Your Eyebrows

Rainbrow Is a New iPhone X Game You Control With Your Eyebrows

Washington University computer science graduate Nathan Gitter has released Rainbrow, an eyebrow-controlled arcade game for iPhone X.

The simple game requires players to use their eyebrows to move an emoji face up and down the screen to collect stars, worth one point each, while avoiding other emoji obstacles such as cars, basketballs, and ducks.

Simply raise your eyebrows to move the emoji up, frown to move the emoji down, or make a neutral expression and the emoji stays still. Note that if you raise your eyebrows, and keep them raised, the emoji will continue to move in an upwards direction, and vice verse when maintaining a frowning expression.

While there are no levels, the game gets increasingly difficult as more obstacles appear. The goal is simply to get the highest score possible, but players can only compete against themselves right now. Gitter told us that he plans to integrate Apple's Game Center for multiplayer competition in a future update.

Rainbrow is a novel concept since it's an early example of a game using ARKit, an iOS 11 framework that can detect the position, topology, and expression of a user's face in real time using the iPhone X's new TrueDepth camera system.

Gitter told us he believes there is a lot of future potential for face-based apps, especially for those that improve accessibility. He pointed us to another face-controlled game that was released earlier this week, Nose Zone, which tasks players with destroying targets by pointing at them with their nose.

Upon first opening Rainbrow, a prompt asks for permission to access the front-facing camera. As with any app, this permission can be toggled on or off at a later time in the Settings app under Privacy > Camera.

Rainbrow's privacy policy, which all apps with face tracking are required to have, says that depth data is collected only for gameplay purposes, only stored on the device locally, and only for the duration of a game session. The policy adds that depth data is never stored remotely, given to third parties, or used for any non-gameplay purposes.

Rainbrow is free to download on the App Store for iPhone X. Gitter told us he may add an optional in-app purchase to unlock new emoji characters in the future, but he does not plan on implementing ads into the game.

Gitter works at mobile app studio SwiftKick Mobile in Austin, Texas. His personal website says he's available for iOS design and development work.

visit this link https://www.macrumors.com .. iphone-x-game/

Download here: visit this link https://geo.itunes.apple. .. p/id1312458558
hot topic and 5 others gave props

86'd and 60 others slapped this ish

54 comments for "Watch these jealous Android users hate! | New iPhone X game You Control With Your Eyebrows"

7 months ago '16        #2
NatBurner 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,072 | Props total: 6446 6446
sh*t sound sweet
Mrpentatonic and 3 others gave props

XMarksThePost and 1 others slapped this ish

7 months ago '17        #3
BlakkJonSnow 3 heat pts
space
space
$759 | Props total: 2277 2277
 Mr Scaramucci said:

[pic - click to view]

Washington University computer science graduate Nathan Gitter has released Rainbrow, an eyebrow-controlled arcade game for iPhone X.

The simple game requires players to use their eyebrows to move an emoji face up and down the screen to collect stars, worth one point each, while avoiding other emoji obstacles such as cars, basketballs, and ducks.

Simply raise your eyebrows to move the emoji up, frown to move the emoji down, or make a neutral expression and the emoji stays still. Note that if you raise your eyebrows, and keep them raised, the emoji will continue to move in an upwards direction, and vice verse when maintaining a frowning expression.

While there are no levels, the game gets increasingly difficult as more obstacles appear. The goal is simply to get the highest score possible, but players can only compete against themselves right now. Gitter told us that he plans to integrate Apple's Game Center for multiplayer competition in a future update.

Rainbrow is a novel concept since it's an early example of a game using ARKit, an iOS 11 framework that can detect the position, topology, and expression of a user's face in real time using the iPhone X's new TrueDepth camera system.

Gitter told us he believes there is a lot of future potential for face-based apps, especially for those that improve accessibility. He pointed us to another face-controlled game that was released earlier this week, Nose Zone, which tasks players with destroying targets by pointing at them with their nose.

Upon first opening Rainbrow, a prompt asks for permission to access the front-facing camera. As with any app, this permission can be toggled on or off at a later time in the Settings app under Privacy > Camera.

[pic - click to view]

Rainbrow's privacy policy, which all apps with face tracking are required to have, says that depth data is collected only for gameplay purposes, only stored on the device locally, and only for the duration of a game session. The policy adds that depth data is never stored remotely, given to third parties, or used for any non-gameplay purposes.

Rainbrow is free to download on the App Store for iPhone X. Gitter told us he may add an optional in-app purchase to unlock new emoji characters in the future, but he does not plan on implementing ads into the game.

Gitter works at mobile app studio SwiftKick Mobile in Austin, Texas. His personal website says he's available for iOS design and development work.

Download here:
Not an iphone hater, I am an android user, but I wont stan for any corporation

you brand new facial recognition was a feature i had back on my LG G4 in 2015.

I hated that feature, and disabled it. I much prefer my fingerprint unlock on the back on the phone (lg g6)

But if you enjoy your iphone, then you got your moneys worth. and thats all its about. So I would hope u enjoy your phone as much as I like mine.

Nobody should be mad because none of us are profiting from either company

all that team android team apple shyt is cornball
nicoled985 and 59 others gave props

HulkColegan and 1 others slapped this ish

7 months ago '16        #4
KWizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,921 | Props total: 10503 10503
n*gga what this sh*t sounds gay
zcribe and 7 others gave props

7 months ago '11        #5
86'd 141 heat pts141
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 9277 9277
Control this slap

Phaggot
kingofdiamondz and 7 others gave props

7 months ago '12        #6
ThePainkiller 364 heat pts364
space
space
$74,117 | Props total: 31950 31950
This sh*t is gay
Trauma 83 and 5 others gave props

7 months ago '04        #7
Javon23 291 heat pts291
space
space
$48,969 | Props total: 15621 15621
Currently on my Samsung VR laughing at this simple bullsh*t. #AndroidGang
Tha754kid and 7 others gave props

Novii slapped this ish

7 months ago '16        #8
Jayyharr 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1871 1871
Making it harder to tell if somebody a tweaker or just doing some weird sh*t one step at a time
ChefLong16 gave props

7 months ago '05        #9
Krayzie06 1 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 122 122
sounds like something for the kids to enjoy
 7 months ago '04        #10
nwking 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,436 | Props total: 3693 3693
At this point does it really matter. As the battery life is good and camera is good , that's all that matters at this point
djbern gave props

7 months ago '05        #11
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 4640 4640
Now iPhone users can look as ridiculous as the sh*tty phones they use. Nice!
XMarksThePost and 3 others gave props

Trauma 83 and 1 others slapped this ish

7 months ago '10        #12
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,217 | Props total: 10299 10299
When you walk in on your boy playing this game...

[pic - click to view]

Danger Zone and 16 others gave props

7 months ago '09        #13
K0ntrast 66 heat pts66
space
space
$30,838 | Props total: 16430 16430
1000 dollars for an eyebrow game who really lost here
Hitek and 2 others gave props

7 months ago '17        #14
justin747 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 20198 20198
:jtlol:

First you unlock your phone like this:

[pic - click to view]

Then you play the game like this:

[pic - click to view]

Proud iPhone users are the weirdest group of people on earth I swear
largon and 19 others gave props

7 months ago '16        #15
SmokeeRobs 
space
space
$892 | Props total: 1819 1819
 7 months ago '15        #16
largon 
space
space
space
$630 | Props total: 711 711
Wait you mean to tell me i'm gonna see a bunch of idiots in NYC on my train commute to work raising their eyebrows and frowning playing this sh*t?
justin747 and 6 others gave props

7 months ago '17        #17
Naga Sadow 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,171 | Props total: 23756 23756
I'm not trying to play a game where I'm looking like I'm having a seizure.
drop516 gave props

7 months ago '08        #18
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,469 | Props total: 4221 4221
 Mr Scaramucci said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Download here:
You can have the eyebrow game, just give me root pleighboi.
AshMonsta and 2 others gave props

7 months ago '17        #19
KobeThompson 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,203 | Props total: 10995 10995
"F-ck yall"

[pic - click to view]

"Yeah what ryan said"

[pic - click to view]

younglynx and 8 others gave props

7 months ago '04        #20
Da_realness 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,567 | Props total: 3508 3508
You aint get 1 real prop yet. ronnie dont count
Mr Scaramucci slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My brother and I smacking famous p**nstars assses and rapping about it
113 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas Wit Baldies Or Barbers Enter
147 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Xxxtentacian was walking around with a Louie Bag with 50,000 inside it
143 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL USA Today predicts 2018 season
112 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suicide Girl
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 20 - Americans Struggling to Make Ends Meet | A Hidden America with..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is she thick or slimthick
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside i cant stop watching old pac interviews
52 comments
23 hours ago