Watch these jealous Android users hate! | New iPhone X game You Control With Your Eyebrows

most viewed right now
-23  115
148 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+49  77
70 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '17        #1
4121 page views
54 comments

Mr Scaramucci 903 heat pts903
space
space
$3,547 | Props total: 45728 45728
Watch these jealous Android users hate! | New iPhone X game You Control With Your Eyebrows

Rainbrow Is a New iPhone X Game You Control With Your Eyebrows

Washington University computer science graduate Nathan Gitter has released Rainbrow, an eyebrow-controlled arcade game for iPhone X.

The simple game requires players to use their eyebrows to move an emoji face up and down the screen to collect stars, worth one point each, while avoiding other emoji obstacles such as cars, basketballs, and ducks.

Simply raise your eyebrows to move the emoji up, frown to move the emoji down, or make a neutral expression and the emoji stays still. Note that if you raise your eyebrows, and keep them raised, the emoji will continue to move in an upwards direction, and vice verse when maintaining a frowning expression.

While there are no levels, the game gets increasingly difficult as more obstacles appear. The goal is simply to get the highest score possible, but players can only compete against themselves right now. Gitter told us that he plans to integrate Apple's Game Center for multiplayer competition in a future update.

Rainbrow is a novel concept since it's an early example of a game using ARKit, an iOS 11 framework that can detect the position, topology, and expression of a user's face in real time using the iPhone X's new TrueDepth camera system.

Gitter told us he believes there is a lot of future potential for face-based apps, especially for those that improve accessibility. He pointed us to another face-controlled game that was released earlier this week, Nose Zone, which tasks players with destroying targets by pointing at them with their nose.

Upon first opening Rainbrow, a prompt asks for permission to access the front-facing camera. As with any app, this permission can be toggled on or off at a later time in the Settings app under Privacy > Camera.

Rainbrow's privacy policy, which all apps with face tracking are required to have, says that depth data is collected only for gameplay purposes, only stored on the device locally, and only for the duration of a game session. The policy adds that depth data is never stored remotely, given to third parties, or used for any non-gameplay purposes.

Rainbrow is free to download on the App Store for iPhone X. Gitter told us he may add an optional in-app purchase to unlock new emoji characters in the future, but he does not plan on implementing ads into the game.

Gitter works at mobile app studio SwiftKick Mobile in Austin, Texas. His personal website says he's available for iOS design and development work.

visit this link https://www.macrumors.com .. iphone-x-game/

Download here: visit this link https://geo.itunes.apple. .. p/id1312458558

54 comments for "Watch these jealous Android users hate! | New iPhone X game You Control With Your Eyebrows"

1 year ago '16        #2
NatBurner 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 7559 7559
sh*t sound sweet

1 year ago '17        #3
BlakkJonSnow 3 heat pts
space
space
$759 | Props total: 2277 2277
 Mr Scaramucci said

[pic - click to view]

Washington University computer science graduate Nathan Gitter has released Rainbrow, an eyebrow-controlled arcade game for iPhone X.

The simple game requires players to use their eyebrows to move an emoji face up and down the screen to collect stars, worth one point each, while avoiding other emoji obstacles such as cars, basketballs, and ducks.

Simply raise your eyebrows to move the emoji up, frown to move the emoji down, or make a neutral expression and the emoji stays still. Note that if you raise your eyebrows, and keep them raised, the emoji will continue to move in an upwards direction, and vice verse when maintaining a frowning expression.

While there are no levels, the game gets increasingly difficult as more obstacles appear. The goal is simply to get the highest score possible, but players can only compete against themselves right now. Gitter told us that he plans to integrate Apple's Game Center for multiplayer competition in a future update.

Rainbrow is a novel concept since it's an early example of a game using ARKit, an iOS 11 framework that can detect the position, topology, and expression of a user's face in real time using the iPhone X's new TrueDepth camera system.

Gitter told us he believes there is a lot of future potential for face-based apps, especially for those that improve accessibility. He pointed us to another face-controlled game that was released earlier this week, Nose Zone, which tasks players with destroying targets by pointing at them with their nose.

Upon first opening Rainbrow, a prompt asks for permission to access the front-facing camera. As with any app, this permission can be toggled on or off at a later time in the Settings app under Privacy > Camera.

[pic - click to view]

Rainbrow's privacy policy, which all apps with face tracking are required to have, says that depth data is collected only for gameplay purposes, only stored on the device locally, and only for the duration of a game session. The policy adds that depth data is never stored remotely, given to third parties, or used for any non-gameplay purposes.

Rainbrow is free to download on the App Store for iPhone X. Gitter told us he may add an optional in-app purchase to unlock new emoji characters in the future, but he does not plan on implementing ads into the game.

Gitter works at mobile app studio SwiftKick Mobile in Austin, Texas. His personal website says he's available for iOS design and development work.

Download here:
Not an iphone hater, I am an android user, but I wont stan for any corporation

you brand new facial recognition was a feature i had back on my LG G4 in 2015.

I hated that feature, and disabled it. I much prefer my fingerprint unlock on the back on the phone (lg g6)

But if you enjoy your iphone, then you got your moneys worth. and thats all its about. So I would hope u enjoy your phone as much as I like mine.

Nobody should be mad because none of us are profiting from either company

all that team android team apple shyt is cornball

1 year ago '16        #4
KWizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,545 | Props total: 11370 11370
n*gga what this sh*t sounds gay

1 year ago '05        #5
old head 165 heat pts165
space
space
space
$19,401 | Props total: 17530 17530
Control this slap

Phaggot

1 year ago '12        #6
ThePainkiller 366 heat pts366
space
space
$74,789 | Props total: 34077 34077
This sh*t is gay

1 year ago '04        #7
Javon23 327 heat pts327
space
space
$51,311 | Props total: 21458 21458
Currently on my Samsung VR laughing at this simple bullsh*t. #AndroidGang

1 year ago '16        #8
Jayyharr 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1872 1872
Making it harder to tell if somebody a tweaker or just doing some weird sh*t one step at a time

1 year ago '05        #9
Krayzie06 1 heat pts
space
space
$505 | Props total: 135 135
sounds like something for the kids to enjoy

1 year ago '04        #10
nwking 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,247 | Props total: 5263 5263
At this point does it really matter. As the battery life is good and camera is good , that's all that matters at this point

1 year ago '05        #11
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,147 | Props total: 6846 6846
Now iPhone users can look as ridiculous as the sh*tty phones they use. Nice!

1 year ago '10        #12
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,286 | Props total: 10771 10771
When you walk in on your boy playing this game...

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '09        #13
K0ntrast 67 heat pts67
space
space
$31,124 | Props total: 17206 17206
1000 dollars for an eyebrow game who really lost here

1 year ago '17        #14
justin747 41 heat pts41
space
space
$9,741 | Props total: 47342 47342
:jtlol:

First you unlock your phone like this:

[pic - click to view]

Then you play the game like this:

[pic - click to view]

Proud iPhone users are the weirdest group of people on earth I swear

1 year ago '16        #15
SmokeeRobs 
space
space
$933 | Props total: 1982 1982

1 year ago '15        #16
largon 
space
space
space
$732 | Props total: 853 853
Wait you mean to tell me i'm gonna see a bunch of idiots in NYC on my train commute to work raising their eyebrows and frowning playing this sh*t?

1 year ago '17        #17
Naga Sadow 22 heat pts22
space
space
$10,148 | Props total: 41453 41453
I'm not trying to play a game where I'm looking like I'm having a seizure.

1 year ago '08        #18
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,000 | Props total: 4780 4780
 Mr Scaramucci said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Download here:
You can have the eyebrow game, just give me root pleighboi.

1 year ago '17        #19
KobeThompson 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,048 | Props total: 12950 12950
"F-ck yall"

[pic - click to view]

"Yeah what ryan said"

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '04        #20
Da_realness 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 4408 4408
You aint get 1 real prop yet. ronnie dont count

1 year ago '07        #21
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,033 | Props total: 990 990
this is in whom ya'll place ya faith?
eyebow raising game?

I'll take:
Better battery life
Better Screen Res
Innovation ( wireless charging and face unlock cam eout years ago)
Better design

ya'll keep the extra zesty sh*t like eyebrow rasing game and singing fruity emojis

#galaxygang

1 year ago '08        #22
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,562 | Props total: 6940 6940
that was stupid... and could have been made for Android way back but i'm pretty sure lack of interest was the reason, aka nobody cares

it uses the CAMERA, like 90% of all phones out there so the OP's title was misleading

1 year ago '09        #23
nyrizzie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$604 | Props total: 903 903

Sorry but I'm a grown fu*kin man and I'm not going to be playing a game where I'm staring at my phone raising my eyebrows. Not a fanboy of apple or android at all but fu*k that

1 year ago '05        #24
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$39,280 | Props total: 16058 16058
Raise your eyebrows 4 times to slap OP

1 year ago '05        #25
TheChief 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 12043 12043
n*gga really thought he had a W with this sh*t

Home      

most viewed right now
+27online now  69
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
361 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+21online now  39
Image(s) inside Captain Marvel: Box Office Projection PLUMMETS after Brie Larson press..
214 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+35online now  38
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+22online now  24
Image(s) inside Wtf is this world coming to ????
110 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy