Watch these jealous Android users hate! | New iPhone X game You Control With Your Eyebrows

view more...

most viewed right now
38 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 months ago '17        #1
4032 page views
54 comments

Mr Scaramucci 721 heat pts721
space
space
$2,376 | Props total: 35635 35635
Watch these jealous Android users hate! | New iPhone X game You Control With Your Eyebrows

Rainbrow Is a New iPhone X Game You Control With Your Eyebrows

Washington University computer science graduate Nathan Gitter has released Rainbrow, an eyebrow-controlled arcade game for iPhone X.

The simple game requires players to use their eyebrows to move an emoji face up and down the screen to collect stars, worth one point each, while avoiding other emoji obstacles such as cars, basketballs, and ducks.

Simply raise your eyebrows to move the emoji up, frown to move the emoji down, or make a neutral expression and the emoji stays still. Note that if you raise your eyebrows, and keep them raised, the emoji will continue to move in an upwards direction, and vice verse when maintaining a frowning expression.

While there are no levels, the game gets increasingly difficult as more obstacles appear. The goal is simply to get the highest score possible, but players can only compete against themselves right now. Gitter told us that he plans to integrate Apple's Game Center for multiplayer competition in a future update.

Rainbrow is a novel concept since it's an early example of a game using ARKit, an iOS 11 framework that can detect the position, topology, and expression of a user's face in real time using the iPhone X's new TrueDepth camera system.

Gitter told us he believes there is a lot of future potential for face-based apps, especially for those that improve accessibility. He pointed us to another face-controlled game that was released earlier this week, Nose Zone, which tasks players with destroying targets by pointing at them with their nose.

Upon first opening Rainbrow, a prompt asks for permission to access the front-facing camera. As with any app, this permission can be toggled on or off at a later time in the Settings app under Privacy > Camera.

Rainbrow's privacy policy, which all apps with face tracking are required to have, says that depth data is collected only for gameplay purposes, only stored on the device locally, and only for the duration of a game session. The policy adds that depth data is never stored remotely, given to third parties, or used for any non-gameplay purposes.

Rainbrow is free to download on the App Store for iPhone X. Gitter told us he may add an optional in-app purchase to unlock new emoji characters in the future, but he does not plan on implementing ads into the game.

Gitter works at mobile app studio SwiftKick Mobile in Austin, Texas. His personal website says he's available for iOS design and development work.

visit this link https://www.macrumors.com .. iphone-x-game/

Download here: visit this link https://geo.itunes.apple. .. p/id1312458558

54 comments for "Watch these jealous Android users hate! | New iPhone X game You Control With Your Eyebrows"

11 months ago '16        #2
NatBurner 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 6910 6910
sh*t sound sweet

11 months ago '17        #3
BlakkJonSnow 3 heat pts
space
space
$759 | Props total: 2277 2277
 Mr Scaramucci said

[pic - click to view]

Washington University computer science graduate Nathan Gitter has released Rainbrow, an eyebrow-controlled arcade game for iPhone X.

The simple game requires players to use their eyebrows to move an emoji face up and down the screen to collect stars, worth one point each, while avoiding other emoji obstacles such as cars, basketballs, and ducks.

Simply raise your eyebrows to move the emoji up, frown to move the emoji down, or make a neutral expression and the emoji stays still. Note that if you raise your eyebrows, and keep them raised, the emoji will continue to move in an upwards direction, and vice verse when maintaining a frowning expression.

While there are no levels, the game gets increasingly difficult as more obstacles appear. The goal is simply to get the highest score possible, but players can only compete against themselves right now. Gitter told us that he plans to integrate Apple's Game Center for multiplayer competition in a future update.

Rainbrow is a novel concept since it's an early example of a game using ARKit, an iOS 11 framework that can detect the position, topology, and expression of a user's face in real time using the iPhone X's new TrueDepth camera system.

Gitter told us he believes there is a lot of future potential for face-based apps, especially for those that improve accessibility. He pointed us to another face-controlled game that was released earlier this week, Nose Zone, which tasks players with destroying targets by pointing at them with their nose.

Upon first opening Rainbrow, a prompt asks for permission to access the front-facing camera. As with any app, this permission can be toggled on or off at a later time in the Settings app under Privacy > Camera.

[pic - click to view]

Rainbrow's privacy policy, which all apps with face tracking are required to have, says that depth data is collected only for gameplay purposes, only stored on the device locally, and only for the duration of a game session. The policy adds that depth data is never stored remotely, given to third parties, or used for any non-gameplay purposes.

Rainbrow is free to download on the App Store for iPhone X. Gitter told us he may add an optional in-app purchase to unlock new emoji characters in the future, but he does not plan on implementing ads into the game.

Gitter works at mobile app studio SwiftKick Mobile in Austin, Texas. His personal website says he's available for iOS design and development work.

Download here:
Not an iphone hater, I am an android user, but I wont stan for any corporation

you brand new facial recognition was a feature i had back on my LG G4 in 2015.

I hated that feature, and disabled it. I much prefer my fingerprint unlock on the back on the phone (lg g6)

But if you enjoy your iphone, then you got your moneys worth. and thats all its about. So I would hope u enjoy your phone as much as I like mine.

Nobody should be mad because none of us are profiting from either company

all that team android team apple shyt is cornball

11 months ago '16        #4
KWizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 11142 11142
n*gga what this sh*t sounds gay

11 months ago '05        #5
RAWNOPULLOUT 158 heat pts158
space
space
$18,883 | Props total: 14131 14131
Control this slap

Phaggot

11 months ago '12        #6
ThePainkiller 366 heat pts366
space
space
$74,789 | Props total: 34070 34070
This sh*t is gay

11 months ago '04        #7
Javon23 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,399 | Props total: 18698 18698
Currently on my Samsung VR laughing at this simple bullsh*t. #AndroidGang

11 months ago '16        #8
Jayyharr 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1872 1872
Making it harder to tell if somebody a tweaker or just doing some weird sh*t one step at a time

11 months ago '05        #9
Krayzie06 1 heat pts
space
space
$497 | Props total: 128 128
sounds like something for the kids to enjoy

11 months ago '04        #10
nwking 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,925 | Props total: 4780 4780
At this point does it really matter. As the battery life is good and camera is good , that's all that matters at this point

11 months ago '05        #11
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 6069 6069
Now iPhone users can look as ridiculous as the sh*tty phones they use. Nice!

11 months ago '10        #12
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,248 | Props total: 10506 10506
When you walk in on your boy playing this game...

[pic - click to view]

11 months ago '09        #13
K0ntrast 67 heat pts67
space
space
$31,021 | Props total: 16883 16883
1000 dollars for an eyebrow game who really lost here

11 months ago '17        #14
justin747 30 heat pts30
space
space
$6,631 | Props total: 32023 32023
:jtlol:

First you unlock your phone like this:

[pic - click to view]

Then you play the game like this:

[pic - click to view]

Proud iPhone users are the weirdest group of people on earth I swear

11 months ago '16        #15
SmokeeRobs 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 1960 1960

11 months ago '15        #16
largon 
space
space
space
$699 | Props total: 789 789
Wait you mean to tell me i'm gonna see a bunch of idiots in NYC on my train commute to work raising their eyebrows and frowning playing this sh*t?

11 months ago '17        #17
Naga Sadow 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,443 | Props total: 33206 33206
I'm not trying to play a game where I'm looking like I'm having a seizure.

11 months ago '08        #18
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,734 | Props total: 4485 4485
 Mr Scaramucci said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Download here:
You can have the eyebrow game, just give me root pleighboi.

11 months ago '17        #19
KobeThompson 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,660 | Props total: 11940 11940
"F-ck yall"

[pic - click to view]

"Yeah what ryan said"

[pic - click to view]

11 months ago '04        #20
Da_realness 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,889 | Props total: 4005 4005
You aint get 1 real prop yet. ronnie dont count

11 months ago '07        #21
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 965 965
this is in whom ya'll place ya faith?
eyebow raising game?

I'll take:
Better battery life
Better Screen Res
Innovation ( wireless charging and face unlock cam eout years ago)
Better design

ya'll keep the extra zesty sh*t like eyebrow rasing game and singing fruity emojis

#galaxygang

11 months ago '08        #22
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 5277 5277
that was stupid... and could have been made for Android way back but i'm pretty sure lack of interest was the reason, aka nobody cares

it uses the CAMERA, like 90% of all phones out there so the OP's title was misleading

11 months ago '09        #23
nyrizzie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$591 | Props total: 888 888

Sorry but I'm a grown fu*kin man and I'm not going to be playing a game where I'm staring at my phone raising my eyebrows. Not a fanboy of apple or android at all but fu*k that

11 months ago '05        #24
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$38,945 | Props total: 15078 15078
Raise your eyebrows 4 times to slap OP

11 months ago '05        #25
TheChief 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,787 | Props total: 11957 11957
n*gga really thought he had a W with this sh*t

Home      

most viewed right now
-46online now  13
Kim Porter sacrificed for Diddy, Nov. 15, 2018 +Murder / Death by Numbers
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  10
Video inside The Most Inbred People Of All Time
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Insane Jordan Collection
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  7
Black Friday Thread
57 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+28online now  6
Real Women Answer : Does Size Matter???? (WARNING)
243 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  5
Angela Means (Aka Bye Felcia from Friday)
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+30online now  4
NBA Jimmy Butler Clutch Block, Save, and Game Winner...Ruins Kemba's 60 Point ..
57 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Which player had the best sneakers of Week 5 in the NBA?
13 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy