'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday's Episode As Finale

most viewed right now
+45  35
93 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '06        #1
5880 page views
77 comments

SM 40388 heat pts40388
space
space
space
$139,232 | Props total: 113634 113634
'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday's Episode As Finale

The Walking Dead's official Twitter account misspoke, calling tomorrow night's season 8 mid-season finale a "season finale" — a mistake that freaked out fans, who mostly responded with a mix of confusion, corrections, and roasts.

The Walking Dead airs its extended mid-season finale Sunday, and AMC advertising has been teasing an "epic" and "shocking" finale with a buzzworthy moment so big everyone will be talking.

Riggs' social media activity has fueled speculation that his time with the show could be at an end. The young actor's future with the show continues to be in doubt as he's joined the cast of a new movie.

Whatever happens in the super-sized mid-season finale, things don't look good for our heroes: as shown in the preview, Carl has to step up and help lead Alexandria against a middle-of-the-night attack launched by a supremely pissed off Negan and the Saviors.

The Walking Dead's mid-season finale — not season finale — airs Sunday at 9/8c on AMC.

visit this link http://comicbook.com/2017 .. inale-mistake/

77 comments for "'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday's Episode As Finale"

1 year ago '06        #2
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 2455 2455
They mad now wait until they watch and it ends on a cliffhanger

1 year ago '04        #3
Jae_Hood_354 214 heat pts214
space
space
$9,859 | Props total: 6439 6439
^ i see your back writing short novels

1 year ago '11        #4
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,053 | Props total: 4444 4444
 Doc Logical said
It's just fu*king zombies.

Narratively, I could never get into this sh*t because it's just fu*king zombies.

Humanity is ALWAYS the monster when it's just fu*king zombies. I don't need several fu*king seasosn to know this.

The whole hook is somebody you care about is eventually gonna die and you know somebody you care about is gonna die.

I can just watch 28 days/months later to get all the dread and less of the bullsh*t. I don't get why people go crazy for this show.

[pic - click to view]

From what I've seen that Negan n*gga is the only interesting fu*king guy there, that and the Robot Chicken special playing off the show's tropes.
So the fact that everybody turns no matter whether or not they were bit wasnt intriguing to you?

1 year ago '04        #5
Jae_Hood_354 214 heat pts214
space
space
$9,859 | Props total: 6439 6439
 Doc Logical said
I see you....*exhales*

I'm an adult man. fu*k am I doing arguing with bi*ches ? On a Sunday morning. It's too early for these tears.
[pic - click to view]

Seems like I'm infringing on your sensibilities and we all know where that comes from. Must be nice to give a fu*k about that mental aspect.

Glad I don't have it, I would sound like such a f*ggot.
Lmao you admitted you have mental issues don’t try and backtrack don’t make me pull ya sh*t Stephanie

1 year ago '05        #6
blackninja 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,201 | Props total: 9669 9669
 Jae_Hood_354 said
^ i see your back writing short novels

A Novella

1 year ago '16        #7
Keepit1million 81 heat pts81
space
space
$1,377 | Props total: 3988 3988
 Doc Logical said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

d-d-d-d-d PASS. PASS. I'm not doing this sh*t with you. Lemme guess you're another psycho who kept records on me too. GO FOR IT !!!

YOU HAVE F*GGOT SENSIBILITIES AND YOU SOUND LIKE A BI*CH. Tired of you pus*y a*s n*ggas crying, rubbing your tears all over my posts with ya moisture and sh*t. Soggy a*s posts.

But he out here speaking so eloquently and sh*t and having conversations.

IT'S 6 IN THE GOD DAMN MORNING !!!

YOU ARE A f*g.
[pic - click to view]

Jesus...

1 year ago '17        #8
Rule 336 99 heat pts99
space
space
$10,691 | Props total: 41205 41205
Doc Logical is bx's woat poster

1 year ago '17        #9
Jermz 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 5882 5882
People are losers. It aint that serious. One day the show is gonna end and then there be a another show. It happened with Oz, The Sopranos, The Wire...people will move on.

1 year ago '16        #10
Swaggy Pea 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 5757 5757
Doc in here speaking facts.

Walking dead is so trash and it has been since the 3rd season.They will everyone in with shock value i.e Glenn then continue to disappoint til the next cliffhanger.fu*k this show

1 year ago '09        #11
DatBrownDood 112 heat pts112
space
space
$26,658 | Props total: 3551 3551
I got too much time invested into this show for me to just say I'm done watching

1 year ago '17        #12
Rule 336 99 heat pts99
space
space
 Doc Logical said
This sandwich I'm eating at this new sandwich spot near my house. Delicious.

The Lost Legacy is a great game. Buy. It.

[pic - click to view]

Chloe digital booty is up there with the goats.

Oh, I'm done giving a sh*t and figthing with trolls, pussies, cowards and f*ggots. SENSITIVE a*s bi*chES.

This site is filled with more full of sh*t posters who are fu*king frauds. Hiding behind screen names than I realized, guess what ? Ya'll better nut the fu*k up cause I figured it out.

This ain't no urban website. It's a suburban one.
[pic - click to view]

All you obsessed, fu*king freaks who are just lying to everybody with ya fake brovado.

Suck my d*ck. It's not even fu*king noon and you n*ggas is heated over nothing. Do what you want. Give me your life force. I don't want it. Waste your lives.

I'd rather you leave me alone, but you just wanna jerk each other off and fu*k each other up the butt with your opinions of me.

Go for it.
[pic - click to view]

(I'm trying to get to level 41 in in survival mode of TLL right now so know that when you write all this emo hatefu*k sh*t. I'M NOT GIVING YOU THAT ENERGY bi*ches.)

This coming from the dude on his....How many accounts do you have ? How many members of your family have to be offered up as wh*res in the eye candy section before you get ?

Hoping on this hate train because nobody else "knows" who you are KERRIS whoever the fu*k that is ? Doesn't help you suck less, it just means you act like a sheep like insecure little bi*ch who makes duck lips when taking selfies and hasn't come out of the closet yet.

You need to stop pretending and just swallow. Nobody cares.
Fam no one reads your long winded posts. Get off bx and get a life.

1 year ago '05        #13
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 3346 3346
They had the show laid out for them in the comics and they still somehow managed to f it up.

1 year ago '17        #14
Rule 336 99 heat pts99
space
space
 Doc Logical said
But like a retard you quoted it.
[pic - click to view]

You wanna talk to ME about get a life, but what you MAD at me for ? Because you're in your fu*king feelings over words, text. Matta a fact, you're just a hoppalong, which makes sense giving your homos*xual tendencies to hop on c*ck in real life.

Also, you ain't deny a fu*king thing I said.
[pic - click to view]

You're a c*ck gurgling, sperm hurdling two eye fu*king f*ggot a*s bi*ch made mutahfu*ker and I hope God german suplexes the DNA in ya bloodline.

[pic - click to view]

fu*k you and the veins in your wrist that help you type, go fu*k yourself.
How original.

1 year ago '15        #15
The Flyin Lion 155 heat pts155
space
space
$5,049 | Props total: 10809 10809
I was a religious fan then after they faked Glenn's death I lost total interest.

1 year ago '17        #16
space
space
$841 | Props total: 2902 2902
fu*k boy doc ruining another thread i see.

* its sunday
* you're grown
* site is full of trolls
* its not even {insert time of day}
* sprinkle lots of unrelated gifs
* throw in a youtube video

there you go pus*y i laid out your typical response for you - no need for u to do it... you can log off now fu*k n*gga.

1 year ago '11        #17
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,053 | Props total: 4444 4444
 Doc Logical said
From a writing point of view, you're in a box.

It's too easy, because it's a no win situation to sucker you into one of these characters. YOU KNOW ARE GONNA DIE. It's bullsh*t.
n*gga everybody dies eventually atleast these n*ggas gettin it crackin tryin to survive like how people in the real world would behave

1 year ago '17        #18
Rule 336 99 heat pts99
space
space
So thankful for the ignore list.

Edit: Today, 03:40 PM
Remove user from ignore listDoc Logical
This message is hidden because Doc Logical is on your ignore list.

1 year ago '16        #19
Vagabond 
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 2591 2591
 Doc Logical said

Narratively, I could never get into this sh*t because it's just fu*king zombies.

Humanity is ALWAYS the monster when it's just fu*king zombies. I don't need several fu*king seasosn to know this.

The whole hook is somebody you care about is eventually gonna die and you know somebody you care about is gonna die.

I can just watch 28 days/months later to get all the dread and less of the bullsh*t. I don't get why people go crazy for this show.

[pic - click to view]

From what I've seen that Negan n*gga is the only interesting fu*king guy there, that and the Robot Chicken special playing off the show's tropes.
Maybe your thought would be different if you've seen it all up to this point, or maybe not, it really depends on how you view the individuals and their actions and your level of interest

1 year ago '16        #20
spaceman 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,644 | Props total: 3987 3987
 Doc Logical said

[pic - click to view]

I was with you until you called Negan "interesting"...
Negan is trash and his dialog sounds like a 14yr old wrote it.

But its just fu*king zombies!
Plp love fu*king zombies for some reason, might b that inner bloodlust most of us have that makes this show a hit.

If they do the whispers the right way the show will get its edge back.
Your right for the most part, this show has been stuck in a rutt 4years

1 year ago '13        #21
NY Knicka 22 heat pts22
space
space
$7,741 | Props total: 14854 14854
SHould be series finale bc that show is trash now

1 year ago '16        #22
Vagabond 
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 2591 2591
 Doc Logical said
No, no no. I get it. It's the stories and the characters. You grow with them overtime. I have kept my eye on the show, I just don't really fu*k with it on the regular.

Like I remember MAD n*ggas hated Carl when the show was beginning now mad n*ggas fu*k with Carl cause of how he has grown as a character. Plus, he's been through some real fu*ked up sh*t and has dropped bodies. I'm up on the show, just not as much as alot of other people nor do I really want to.

It's just the zombie thing that fu*ks with me. It's a greatly acted, well paced show, but it does a lil too much in terms of keeping the viewer guessing. But outside of that it's not bad.

Just those got damn zombies. It's just such a crutch.
Lol I fu*king hated Carl. But you're right about the zombie thing as a crutch in some cases. I've relegated them to background noise

1 year ago '17        #23
space
space
$841 | Props total: 2902 2902
 Diplomatt15 said
n*ggas in here arguing with mad long responses wasting space on the page

[pic - click to view]

yeah that n*gga has deep rooted issues.

1 year ago '16        #24
Brucebaner2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 3799 3799
 Rule 336 said
Doc Logical is bx's woat poster
Hmmmmm, Ive been on Boxden since 2000 and I can say that he is no where near the worst poster on Boxden Not sure why the hate. Maybe yall got history? Whatever, I like his posts.

1 year ago '17        #25
Rule 336 99 heat pts99
space
space
 Brucebaner2 said
Hmmmmm, Ive been on Boxden since 2000 and I can say that he is no where near the worst poster on Boxden Not sure why the hate. Maybe yall got history? Whatever, I like his posts.
The majority will disagree with you. No need to to cape if you fu*k with him then cool.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  18
BOX Broner's Sexuality Officially In Question by the Rainbow Community
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  17
Google Stadia
139 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
-126online now  12
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
123 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  3
Akademiks is so desperate that he is now championing YNW Melly knowing he guilty
31 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy