Dec 6 - CALIFORNIA 405 FREEWAY IS NOW LITERALLY ON FIRE

most viewed right now
 101
Steph Kegels
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 2 weeks ago '17        #1
1280 pageviews
27 comments


smoothhooper 463 heat pts463
space
space
space
$4,110 | Props total: 19041 19041
Dec 6 - CALIFORNIA 405 FREEWAY IS NOW LITERALLY ON FIRE
 

 


image
foshoVoodoo and 9 others gave props
 
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 

27 comments for "Dec 6 - CALIFORNIA 405 FREEWAY IS NOW LITERALLY ON FIRE"

 2 weeks ago '16        #2
foshoVoodoo 148 heat pts148
space
avatar space
space
$9,101 | Props total: 21240 21240
Soddom and gimora
SnowFleury and 6 others slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '17        #3
REDUCE23 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$980 | Props total: 3625 3625
 foshoVoodoo said:
Soddom and gimora
Its Gomorrah. And what are you trying to say?
arkansas@$$hole and 3 others gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '16        #4
foshoVoodoo 148 heat pts148
space
avatar space
space
$9,101 | Props total: 21240 21240
 REDUCE23 said:
Its Gomorrah. And what are you trying to say?
Old testimate god mad at these homos
bnw99 gave props
 
TreZ and 6 others slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '17        #5
REDUCE23 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$980 | Props total: 3625 3625
 foshoVoodoo said:
Old testimate god mad at these homos
Right god is burning down LA. Still believe in fairy tales I see.
foshoVoodoo and 6 others gave props
 
rock5 and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '08        #6
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$6,344 | Props total: 4036 4036
That fire was man made.
LA Reedz and 3 others gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '05        #7
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2475 2475
 2 weeks ago '12        #8
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,475 | Props total: 13015 13015
Man..........

I'd never wanna live in Cali. I personally know a few people who live out there and hope they stay safe. Any cats on bx who live in Cali, be safe.
LA Reedz gave props
 
Jim Mora Jr and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '17        #9
REDUCE23 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$980 | Props total: 3625 3625
 daman729 said:
Man..........

I'd never wanna live in Cali. I personally know a few people who live out there and hope they stay safe. Any cats on bx who live in Cali, be safe.
This is rare. It just rained a lot and we need to start clearing our brush. Cali will learn from this and move forward. LA is nice other then traffic its cool as hell.
daman729 and 8 others gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '17        #10
lucifershammer 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,131 | Props total: 5686 5686
 foshoVoodoo said:
Soddom and gimora
i went to school with them
matelyan and 2 others gave props
 
bnw99 slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '06        #11
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 374 374
 REDUCE23 said:
This is rare. It just rained a lot and we need to start clearing our brush. Cali will learn from this and move forward. LA is nice other then traffic its cool as hell.
Considering transferring to an LA office, I really know nothing about the area i've never been there but always heard the traffic is awful. Is there a good source of public transportation, or anything like that or will it be hard for me to adapt to the area coming from fairfield county ct to NYC?
 2 weeks ago '17        #12
REDUCE23 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$980 | Props total: 3625 3625
 J Money B&W said:
Considering transferring to an LA office, I really know nothing about the area i've never been there but always heard the traffic is awful. Is there a good source of public transportation, or anything like that or will it be hard for me to adapt to the area coming from fairfield county ct to NYC?
No there is not unless you live around the downtown area. LA is weird is a bunch of small cities under one. If you getting good money its cool to live here. Just plan find a spot to live and make sure you know your route. Weather is nice beach is there just know traffic is a constant here.
J Money B&W gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '06        #13
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 374 374
 REDUCE23 said:
No there is not unless you live around the downtown area. LA is weird is a bunch of small cities under one. If you getting good money its cool to live here. Just plan find a spot to live and make sure you know your route. Weather is nice beach is there just know traffic is a constant here.
Gotcha, I was looking into LA's financial district. I can tell it's pricy seems comparable to NYC's FiDi. Regardless thank you for the response.
 2 weeks ago '17        #14
REDUCE23 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$980 | Props total: 3625 3625
 J Money B&W said:
Gotcha, I was looking into LA's financial district. I can tell it's pricy seems comparable to NYC's FiDi. Regardless thank you for the response.
Yeah its pricy but if you young got money its a dope place to be.
J Money B&W and 1 others gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '09        #15
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$8,487 | Props total: 2346 2346
 J_Clarity13 said:
That fire was man made.
you can't just say something like this and NOT elaborate
SClass gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '08        #16
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$6,344 | Props total: 4036 4036
 quentyburga725 said:
you can't just say something like this and NOT elaborate
They're have been multiple reports of workers who work for the fire departments in Cali that have been caught and some have been fired for starting these fires over the years. I wouldn't doubt this one is man made as well. I'm on mobile, so I can't link u to the articles.
quentyburga725 and 2 others gave props
 
jack_napier and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '09        #17
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$8,487 | Props total: 2346 2346
 J_Clarity13 said:
They're have been multiple reports of workers who work for the fire departments in Cali that have been caught and some have been fired for starting these fires over the years. I wouldn't doubt this one is man made as well. I'm on mobile, so I can't link u to the articles.
oh sh*t!



I'm in the tri-state area and only hear about this sh*t on the news.

Never heard that about the fireman tho.
J_Clarity13 gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '06        #18
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
avatar space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
uhhh yeah, holy fu*k balls..
 2 weeks ago '17        #19
Jim Mora Jr 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$969 | Props total: 2694 2694
 J Money B&W said:
Considering transferring to an LA office, I really know nothing about the area i've never been there but always heard the traffic is awful. Is there a good source of public transportation, or anything like that or will it be hard for me to adapt to the area coming from fairfield county ct to NYC?
no
 2 weeks ago '17        #20
Naga Sadow 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,607 | Props total: 5806 5806
Man I pray those people heal and recover soon. Same goes for those still suffering in Texas, Florida, and Puerto Rico.
Tyrantula gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy