Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #1
11930 pageviews
225 comments

bigransomevelli 4 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 974 974
WTH is going on in Chicago Illinois?

hot topic and 18 others gave props

Flex Luger and 1 others slapped this ish

225 comments for "WTH is going on in Chicago Illinois?"

2 weeks ago '10        #2
Flex Luger 258 heat pts258
space
space
$12,284 | Props total: 36200 36200
This video could have just as well been from any major American city. All over this country there's young black kids who don't have a support system and only see what's going on around them. If all they see is failure and poverty of course they're gonna have that "stuck in the hood" mentality. sh*t I know dudes who never even been downtown. These kids need leaders and positive role models to show them there's more to the world and anything is possible. Man don't get me started....
bigransomevelli and 205 others gave props

dc3003 and 2 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #3
JimmyDa3rd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 18522 18522
You hear that idiots?, lil n*gga 13 with a 5th of hennessy because his brother died, give it a few years and a few more of his friends will die and he will move up to taking percs xans e pills and whatever the fucc else, but disconnected fools on who've lived a sheltered life will sit on the internet or on the tv talking about some damn rappers are influencing the kids to be on drugs, it's beyond the fools to think that people go through real life sh*t that traumatizes them and they react the same way they see their uncles and daddy (if them n*ggas ain't dead or doing a thousand years) react, this lil n*gga probably being raised by his granny. sh*t sad as hell man, and i see him throwing up sh*t so just being brutally honest he'll probably be dead or in jail by the time he 25 smh
King Ryan and 122 others gave props

Taree slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #4
PharaohKush 317 heat pts317
space
space
$21,541 | Props total: 88344 88344
this aint right joe
Thegreatiandi and 10 others gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #5
Wavie Crockett 1 heat pts
space
space
$458 | Props total: 1373 1373
Big ups to Zack for this, that kid face lit up when Zack said he was gunna cop him a console.
quedawg and 35 others gave props

2 weeks ago '16        #6
kuul 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,857 | Props total: 5515 5515
Chicago is fu*ked up, I don't understand why there's this much time spent asking a 13 year old questions and then leave him back in his toxic environment. I guess the message would be if you start doing a little more and a little better we can reduce the number of kids that go through this but it is what it is
HakeemSoClean and 7 others gave props

2 weeks ago '16        #7
losantana16 145 heat pts145
space
space
$1,927 | Props total: 7657 7657
Lil Yumi 2.0

Nahh, more like .5.

Last edited by losantana16; 12-06-2017 at 06:00 AM..
Flex Luger and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #8
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,671 | Props total: 30870 30870
 Flex Luger said:
This video could have just as well been from any major American city. All over this country there's young black kids who don't have a support system and only see what's going on around them. If all they see is failure and poverty of course they're gonna have that "stuck in the hood" mentality. sh*t I know dudes who never even been downtown. These kids need leaders and positive role models to show them there's more to the world and anything is possible. Man don't get me started....

Visit the orphonage youll be suprised how many children of all races are in there
losantana16 and 6 others gave props

Flex Luger and 53 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '10        #9
Flex Luger 258 heat pts258
space
space
$12,284 | Props total: 36200 36200
 dc3003 said:
Visit the orphonage youll be suprised how many children of all races are in there
It's funny how you always screaming you not a racist but soon as someone even mentions a color you automatically summon into the thread. I'm sitting here pointing out a observation about my black youth and here you come with that passive aggressive racist bullsh*t. Y'all don't even want us to struggle without being on some "but we struggle too" lame sh*t. FOH tired of you and your little racist minions slapping post everytime y'all feel left out.

Last edited by Flex Luger; 12-06-2017 at 06:44 AM..
Jeavila1014 and 134 others gave props

Quasimoto and 4 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '16        #10
IGotIt 1 heat pts
space
space
$419 | Props total: 978 978

[video - click to view]

Flex Luger and 84 others gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #11
Tully Blanchard 54 heat pts54
space
space
$7,063 | Props total: 27787 27787
This cycle goes on in every hood unfortunately
Flex Luger and 15 others gave props

2 weeks ago '04        #12
LightWeight 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,375 | Props total: 1914 1914
we livin in a lost world but you make it how you want it to be. big up to ZACKTV for this interview the youth need to be heard and we as people need to be better idols just my 2 cent... reminds me of my younger self i didnt give a fu*k either but as i got older we as people need to mature and learn everyday! Knowledge is power!
jayevryday and 7 others gave props

dc3003 slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #13
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Flex Luger said:
It's funny how you always screaming you not a racist but soon as someone even mentions a color you automatically summon into the thread. I'm sitting here pointing out a observation about my black youth and here you come with that passive aggressive racist bullsh*t. Y'all don't even want us to struggle without being on some "but we struggle too" lame sh*t. FOH tired of you and your little racist minions slapping post everytime y'all feel left out.
I volunteer twice a year at the orphonage pressure washing and painting. The pill epedemic /opiates have really caused alot of problems for kids. Theres also kids put in whos parents flexed back to india or didnt want another boy. sh*t is crazy. U should volunteer at one and youll look at them as children in need instead of what race they are
Quasimoto and 6 others gave props

Jumpchambers and 39 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #14
Quasimoto 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,083 | Props total: 3864 3864
 dc3003 said:
I volunteer twice a year at the orphonage pressure washing and painting. The pill epedemic /opiates have really caused alot of problems for kids. Theres also kids put in whos parents flexed back to india or didnt want another boy. sh*t is crazy. U should volunteer at one and youll look at them as children in need instead of what race they are
Don't waste your time.
dc3003 and 1 others gave props

Flex Luger and 24 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '06        #15
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,559 | Props total: 2683 2683
he living a day at a time...

that mentality is poisonous as hell...poor kid.
giovanni24 and 11 others gave props

2 weeks ago '11        #16
jayevryday 
space
space
space
$902 | Props total: 2142 2142
 dc3003 said:
fu*k u keep slapping ppls post for when they mention THEY reality? You not black so u disagree when other blacks speak upon our issues?
drocca3 and 34 others gave props

Quasimoto and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #17
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
 jayevryday said:
fu*k u keep slapping ppls post for when they mention THEY reality? You not black so u disagree when other blacks speak upon our issues?
Naah i feel what he said but if u dont want to be judged by color u shouldnt judge others by color. Simple as that.

They all kids in need of parents and role models and im willing to do what i can to help them all.

Last edited by dc3003; 12-06-2017 at 07:45 AM..
Quasimoto and 3 others gave props

YOURKINGB4EVER and 29 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '13        #18
Big Smoke FLA 
space
space
$3,631 | Props total: 10085 10085
pus*y a.ss Quasimoto and dc3003 tag teaming in here like the racist version of the Hardy boys
jayevryday and 63 others gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #19
Tully Blanchard 54 heat pts54
space
space
$7,063 | Props total: 27787 27787
 jayevryday said:
That’s where the disconnect lies between them two.. @ is speaking for sh*t that he identifies with and what concerns him and there is nothing wrong with that.. @ speaking from a global view and that’s cool too but gotta understand a few things...as much as we want to believe this sh*t we are not the same, we are not one human race. How the courts treat addicts with Opioid/Meth Addiction is completely different from how cocaine users were treated when that sh*t was popping The sooner we can acknowledge our differences the sooner we can move past this sh*t.
Thegreatiandi and 32 others gave props

2 weeks ago '11        #20
jayevryday 
space
space
space
$902 | Props total: 2142 2142
 dc3003 said:
Naah i feel what he said but if u dont want to be judged by color u shouldnt judge others by color. Simple as that.
Where did any if them judge another race???

On everything fu*k this site yall think ppl are dumb and cant comprehend sh*t. Your little racists undertones are noticed.

Blacks cant even speak on issues within their own communities without u bi*ches throwing temper tantrums and saying “ what about everybody else?”

But if jews still speak on the holocaust u dont say “ well blacks and native americans had it bad too”

Suck my d!ck and dont insult ppls intelligence
Mxllz and 74 others gave props

Quasimoto slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy