squad up!

WTH is going on in Chicago Illinois?

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 months ago '17        #1
14023 page views
225 comments

bigransomevelli 7 heat pts
space
space
$421 | Props total: 1423 1423
WTH is going on in Chicago Illinois?

225 comments for "WTH is going on in Chicago Illinois?"

11 months ago '10        #2
Flex Luger 318 heat pts318
space
space
$14,003 | Props total: 50207 50207
This video could have just as well been from any major American city. All over this country there's young black kids who don't have a support system and only see what's going on around them. If all they see is failure and poverty of course they're gonna have that "stuck in the hood" mentality. sh*t I know dudes who never even been downtown. These kids need leaders and positive role models to show them there's more to the world and anything is possible. Man don't get me started....

11 months ago '15        #3
JimmyDa3rd 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,306 | Props total: 22731 22731
You hear that idiots?, lil n*gga 13 with a 5th of hennessy because his brother died, give it a few years and a few more of his friends will die and he will move up to taking percs xans e pills and whatever the fucc else, but disconnected fools on who've lived a sheltered life will sit on the internet or on the tv talking about some damn rappers are influencing the kids to be on drugs, it's beyond the fools to think that people go through real life sh*t that traumatizes them and they react the same way they see their uncles and daddy (if them n*ggas ain't dead or doing a thousand years) react, this lil n*gga probably being raised by his granny. sh*t sad as hell man, and i see him throwing up sh*t so just being brutally honest he'll probably be dead or in jail by the time he 25 smh

11 months ago '15        #4
2Cold 530 heat pts530
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 152221 152221
this aint right joe

11 months ago '17        #5
Wavie Crockett 1 heat pts
space
space
$780 | Props total: 2335 2335
Big ups to Zack for this, that kid face lit up when Zack said he was gunna cop him a console.

11 months ago '16        #6
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 5706 5706
Chicago is fu*ked up, I don't understand why there's this much time spent asking a 13 year old questions and then leave him back in his toxic environment. I guess the message would be if you start doing a little more and a little better we can reduce the number of kids that go through this but it is what it is

Top 10 most slapped recently  11 months ago '04        #7
two-face 85 heat pts85
space
space
$44,116 | Props total: 45930 45930
 Flex Luger said
This video could have just as well been from any major American city. All over this country there's young black kids who don't have a support system and only see what's going on around them. If all they see is failure and poverty of course they're gonna have that "stuck in the hood" mentality. sh*t I know dudes who never even been downtown. These kids need leaders and positive role models to show them there's more to the world and anything is possible. Man don't get me started....

Visit the orphonage youll be suprised how many children of all races are in there

11 months ago '10        #8
Flex Luger 318 heat pts318
space
space
$14,003 | Props total: 50207 50207
 dc3003 said
Visit the orphonage youll be suprised how many children of all races are in there
It's funny how you always screaming you not a racist but soon as someone even mentions a color you automatically summon into the thread. I'm sitting here pointing out a observation about my black youth and here you come with that passive aggressive racist bullsh*t. Y'all don't even want us to struggle without being on some "but we struggle too" lame sh*t. FOH tired of you and your little racist minions slapping post everytime y'all feel left out.

Last edited by Flex Luger; 12-06-2017 at 05:44 AM..

11 months ago '16        #9
IGotIt 1 heat pts
space
space
$750 | Props total: 2097 2097

[video - click to view]

11 months ago '04        #10
LightWeight 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 3036 3036
we livin in a lost world but you make it how you want it to be. big up to ZACKTV for this interview the youth need to be heard and we as people need to be better idols just my 2 cent... reminds me of my younger self i didnt give a fu*k either but as i got older we as people need to mature and learn everyday! Knowledge is power!

Top 10 most slapped recently  11 months ago '04        #11
two-face 85 heat pts85
space
space
 Flex Luger said
It's funny how you always screaming you not a racist but soon as someone even mentions a color you automatically summon into the thread. I'm sitting here pointing out a observation about my black youth and here you come with that passive aggressive racist bullsh*t. Y'all don't even want us to struggle without being on some "but we struggle too" lame sh*t. FOH tired of you and your little racist minions slapping post everytime y'all feel left out.
I volunteer twice a year at the orphonage pressure washing and painting. The pill epedemic /opiates have really caused alot of problems for kids. Theres also kids put in whos parents flexed back to india or didnt want another boy. sh*t is crazy. U should volunteer at one and youll look at them as children in need instead of what race they are

11 months ago '17        #12
Quasimoto 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,441 | Props total: 5190 5190
 dc3003 said
I volunteer twice a year at the orphonage pressure washing and painting. The pill epedemic /opiates have really caused alot of problems for kids. Theres also kids put in whos parents flexed back to india or didnt want another boy. sh*t is crazy. U should volunteer at one and youll look at them as children in need instead of what race they are
Don't waste your time.

11 months ago '06        #13
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 3939 3939
he living a day at a time...

that mentality is poisonous as hell...poor kid.

11 months ago '11        #14
jayevryday 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 2800 2800
 dc3003 said
fu*k u keep slapping ppls post for when they mention THEY reality? You not black so u disagree when other blacks speak upon our issues?

Top 10 most slapped recently  11 months ago '04        #15
two-face 85 heat pts85
space
space
 jayevryday said
fu*k u keep slapping ppls post for when they mention THEY reality? You not black so u disagree when other blacks speak upon our issues?
Naah i feel what he said but if u dont want to be judged by color u shouldnt judge others by color. Simple as that.

They all kids in need of parents and role models and im willing to do what i can to help them all.

Last edited by two-face; 12-06-2017 at 06:45 AM..

11 months ago '13        #16
Big Smoke FLA 
space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 14346 14346
pus*y a.ss Quasimoto and dc3003 tag teaming in here like the racist version of the Hardy boys

11 months ago '11        #17
jayevryday 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 dc3003 said
Naah i feel what he said but if u dont want to be judged by color u shouldnt judge others by color. Simple as that.
Where did any if them judge another race???

On everything fu*k this site yall think ppl are dumb and cant comprehend sh*t. Your little racists undertones are noticed.

Blacks cant even speak on issues within their own communities without u bi*ches throwing temper tantrums and saying “ what about everybody else?”

But if jews still speak on the holocaust u dont say “ well blacks and native americans had it bad too”

Suck my d!ck and dont insult ppls intelligence

11 months ago '14        #18
Gotti Pippen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,324 | Props total: 18597 18597
If n*ggas only reached out to Patches before it was too late

[pic - click to view]

11 months ago '05        #19
halfadash 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 1188 1188
This is really sad...

Star and Bucwid always says there is no black community...he may be right....

Top 10 most slapped recently  11 months ago '04        #20
two-face 85 heat pts85
space
space
 jayevryday said
Where did any if them judge another race???

On everything fu*k this site yall think ppl are dumb and cant comprehend sh*t. Your little racists undertones are noticed.

Blacks cant even speak on issues within their own communities without u bi*ches throwing temper tantrums and saying “ what about everybody else?”

But if jews still speak on the holocaust u dont say “ well blacks and native americans had it bad too”

Suck my d!ck and dont insult ppls intelligence
Im racist ? How many people of opposite race has your family adopted in ? My brother adopted a kid probably the same as yours., i take him fishing, have a savings account i deposit regularly and my dad already prepaid his college. Accepted him into our family the second he came home like our own blood snd never judged him once . But yet when hes out in public like the mall or grocery store people wanna look at us funny , and give us dirty looks and ask why is that kid calling that white lady mom ? So before u go on some rant about racism ask yourself how can u judge children by race instead of being just children and maybe youll be on the same page as me. And his parents didnt want him either.
Oh and let me tell u another thing rhe street my brother stays on , everyone lets him play at there house and welcome over any time. So dont let bad examples online of individuals speak for everyone

Last edited by two-face; 12-06-2017 at 07:01 AM..

11 months ago '17        #21
Quasimoto 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,441 | Props total: 5190 5190
 Big Smoke FLA said
pus*y a.ss Quasimoto and dc3003 tag teaming in here like the racist version of the Hardy boys
Point out anything i said that's racist

11 months ago '11        #22
jayevryday 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 dc3003 said
Im racist ? How many people of opposite race has your family adopted in ? My brother adopted a kid probably the same as yours., i take him fishing, have a savings account i deposit regularly and my dad already prepaid his college. Accepted him into our family the second he came home like our own blood snd never judged him once . But yet when hes out in public like the mall or grocery store people wanna look at us funny , and give us dirty looks and ask why is that kid calling that white lady mom ? So before u go on some rant about racism ask yourself how can u judge children by race instead of being just children and maybe youll be on the same page as me
Oh you dont wanna do that homie my family lineage and background is very multiracial.

I dont have to throw out accolades to prove sh*t i know what my family and myself have done for communities, opening my home to others constantly etc. miss me with that sh*t. I dont ever condemn anybody who speaks on issues within their own community.

How can you fix the world with a broken home? So blacks bave to ignore issues from within and focus on others to appease white ppl huh? Cuz thats basically what your getting at.

fu*k the back and forth me and you have done this before but i see im wasting time.

Top 10 most slapped recently  11 months ago '04        #23
two-face 85 heat pts85
space
space
 Tully Blanchard said
That’s where the disconnect lies between them two.. @ is speaking for sh*t that he identifies with and what concerns him and there is nothing wrong with that.. @ speaking from a global view and that’s cool too but gotta understand a few things...as much as we want to believe this sh*t we are not the same, we are not one human race. How the courts treat addicts with Opioid/Meth Addiction is completely different from how cocaine users were treated when that sh*t was popping The sooner we can acknowledge our differences the sooner we can move past this sh*t.
Bro no duhhhh blacks were given harder drug sentences in certain states thats a totally different topic but also a known fact. Prison for profit fu*ked this country. I wasnt saying they lose thete kids to being sentenced to prison for oppoiate addiction even tho thats true too, i was saying parents oppiate addictions caused them to lose there kids or not want them anymore cuz they put getting high first.
Where i was coming from is from a religious stand point. God puts his blessing hand on those who help out all children. Thats all. Wasnt trying to start a f!ght. U know like the song red yellow black and white....

11 months ago '04        #24
shadychef04 136 heat pts136
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 4907 4907
Shout out to the woman calling that older dude out... I a.ssume it takes a lot of guts to do something like that in Chicago

Top 10 most slapped recently  11 months ago '04        #25
two-face 85 heat pts85
space
space
 jayevryday said
Oh you dont wanna do that homie my family lineage and background is very multiracial.

I dont have to throw out accolades to prove sh*t i know what my family and myself have done for communities, opening my home to others constantly etc. miss me with that sh*t. I dont ever condemn anybody who speaks on issues within their own community.

How can you fix the world with a broken home? So blacks bave to ignore issues from within and focus on others to appease white ppl huh? Cuz thats basically what your getting at.

fu*k the back and forth me and you have done this before but i see im wasting time.
Your twisting and manipulating what i said to meet your agenda and win a argument. To be honest theres a good chance the kid in this videos parents are dead or in jail and hes raised by his grandma. Happens all to often . It takes a community to raise a kid. Unfortunately it seems like this kid is looking up tp the wrong leaders in his community. Hopefully someone locally from the church or boys and girls club sees this video and can mentor this kid. Its never too late to save him.

Last edited by two-face; 12-06-2017 at 07:14 AM..

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
208 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
124 comments
12 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Anyone else think Bron could be losing these games on purpose?
72 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New MJ Smileys on deck once again
94 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA DERRICK ROSE with CROSSOVER of the YEAR so far :mjomfg:
36 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
73 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) ‘I’m a nationalist!’: Trump makes stunning..
49 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Another black beauty for bx to ignore
14 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
124 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid On Dating In The NBA: “Gotta Do Your Background Check”
124 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Phuck!
39 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
40 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
35 comments
11 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Monkeys Kill Man in India by Pelting Him with Bricks
9 comments
13 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Man Gets Full Back Michael Jordan Jersey Tattoo 🤦🏽*♂..
13 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside LIL WAYNE PAYS a STUDENTS ENTIRE UNIVERSITY FEES after SHE MADE HIM a C..
23 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
133 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
103 comments
14 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Lil Uzi out here lookin like a proud side chick
38 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
34 comments
14 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BigCliff
Lonny Breaux
ElevateOne
nwo504
Villuminati
dagreat1_87
Static3IVERSON
theFREAK
OldBusiness
Youngshinebox
Top 10 most slapped recently
two-face
HiShinUnit
Rule 336
DATKIDD121
Lonny Breaux
danneywilliams
Esco300YMCMB
BXSPAGHETT
BlackAdonis
Papi

most viewed right now
online now  49
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Is Chamillionaire low key the most financially savy rapper ever?
173 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
130 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Here is our very first look at BANE in GOTHAM Season 5
105 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  16
Slow💨💨💨 Slow Strokes
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
237 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
189 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy