WTH is going on in Chicago Illinois?

most viewed right now
 98
Chicago Protestors & Police Clash After Black Barber Shot & Killed
114 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside I didn't even know this was from a real movie.
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 82
Brotha Lenard, Please Explain: Charlamagne Cosby Got Girl "Wasted" Then Procee..
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Jul 14 - McDonald’s has an outbreak of cyclospora linked to salads
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 months ago '17        #1
13562 page views
225 comments


bigransomevelli 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$384 | Props total: 1338 1338
WTH is going on in Chicago Illinois?
 

 
hot topic and 18 others gave props
 
Flex Luger and 1 others slapped this ish
 

225 comments for "WTH is going on in Chicago Illinois?"

 7 months ago '10        #2
Flex Luger 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$13,602 | Props total: 47048 47048
This video could have just as well been from any major American city. All over this country there's young black kids who don't have a support system and only see what's going on around them. If all they see is failure and poverty of course they're gonna have that "stuck in the hood" mentality. sh*t I know dudes who never even been downtown. These kids need leaders and positive role models to show them there's more to the world and anything is possible. Man don't get me started....
bigransomevelli and 205 others gave props
 
dc3003 and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '15        #3
JimmyDa3rd 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$6,846 | Props total: 21232 21232
You hear that idiots?, lil n*gga 13 with a 5th of hennessy because his brother died, give it a few years and a few more of his friends will die and he will move up to taking percs xans e pills and whatever the fucc else, but disconnected fools on who've lived a sheltered life will sit on the internet or on the tv talking about some damn rappers are influencing the kids to be on drugs, it's beyond the fools to think that people go through real life sh*t that traumatizes them and they react the same way they see their uncles and daddy (if them n*ggas ain't dead or doing a thousand years) react, this lil n*gga probably being raised by his granny. sh*t sad as hell man, and i see him throwing up sh*t so just being brutally honest he'll probably be dead or in jail by the time he 25 smh
King Ryan and 122 others gave props
 
Taree slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '15        #4
2Cold 448 heat pts448
space
avatar space
space
$32,201 | Props total: 132411 132411
this aint right joe
Thegreatiandi and 10 others gave props
 
 7 months ago '17        #5
Wavie Crockett 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$685 | Props total: 2096 2096
Big ups to Zack for this, that kid face lit up when Zack said he was gunna cop him a console.
quedawg and 35 others gave props
 
 7 months ago '16        #6
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 5697 5697
Chicago is fu*ked up, I don't understand why there's this much time spent asking a 13 year old questions and then leave him back in his toxic environment. I guess the message would be if you start doing a little more and a little better we can reduce the number of kids that go through this but it is what it is
HakeemSoClean and 7 others gave props
 
 7 months ago '04        #7
dc3003 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$40,455 | Props total: 41635 41635
 Flex Luger said:
This video could have just as well been from any major American city. All over this country there's young black kids who don't have a support system and only see what's going on around them. If all they see is failure and poverty of course they're gonna have that "stuck in the hood" mentality. sh*t I know dudes who never even been downtown. These kids need leaders and positive role models to show them there's more to the world and anything is possible. Man don't get me started....

Visit the orphonage youll be suprised how many children of all races are in there
losantana16 and 6 others gave props
 
Flex Luger and 53 others slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '10        #8
Flex Luger 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$13,602 | Props total: 47048 47048
 dc3003 said:
Visit the orphonage youll be suprised how many children of all races are in there
It's funny how you always screaming you not a racist but soon as someone even mentions a color you automatically summon into the thread. I'm sitting here pointing out a observation about my black youth and here you come with that passive aggressive racist bullsh*t. Y'all don't even want us to struggle without being on some "but we struggle too" lame sh*t. FOH tired of you and your little racist minions slapping post everytime y'all feel left out.


Last edited by Flex Luger; 12-06-2017 at 05:44 AM..
Jeavila1014 and 134 others gave props
 
Quasimoto and 4 others slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '16        #9
IGotIt 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$575 | Props total: 1529 1529

[video - click to view]

Flex Luger and 84 others gave props
 
 7 months ago '04        #10
LightWeight 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,655 | Props total: 2794 2794
we livin in a lost world but you make it how you want it to be. big up to ZACKTV for this interview the youth need to be heard and we as people need to be better idols just my 2 cent... reminds me of my younger self i didnt give a fu*k either but as i got older we as people need to mature and learn everyday! Knowledge is power!
jayevryday and 7 others gave props
 
dc3003 slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '04        #11
dc3003 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$40,455 | Props total: 41635 41635
 Flex Luger said:
It's funny how you always screaming you not a racist but soon as someone even mentions a color you automatically summon into the thread. I'm sitting here pointing out a observation about my black youth and here you come with that passive aggressive racist bullsh*t. Y'all don't even want us to struggle without being on some "but we struggle too" lame sh*t. FOH tired of you and your little racist minions slapping post everytime y'all feel left out.
I volunteer twice a year at the orphonage pressure washing and painting. The pill epedemic /opiates have really caused alot of problems for kids. Theres also kids put in whos parents flexed back to india or didnt want another boy. sh*t is crazy. U should volunteer at one and youll look at them as children in need instead of what race they are
Quasimoto and 6 others gave props
 
Jumpchambers and 39 others slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '17        #12
Quasimoto 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 5115 5115
 dc3003 said:
I volunteer twice a year at the orphonage pressure washing and painting. The pill epedemic /opiates have really caused alot of problems for kids. Theres also kids put in whos parents flexed back to india or didnt want another boy. sh*t is crazy. U should volunteer at one and youll look at them as children in need instead of what race they are
Don't waste your time.
dc3003 and 1 others gave props
 
Flex Luger and 24 others slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '06        #13
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,943 | Props total: 3615 3615
he living a day at a time...

that mentality is poisonous as hell...poor kid.
giovanni24 and 11 others gave props
 
 7 months ago '11        #14
jayevryday 
space
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 2651 2651
 dc3003 said:
I volunteer twice a year at the orphonage pressure washing and painting. The pill epedemic /opiates have really caused alot of problems for kids. Theres also kids put in whos parents flexed back to india or didnt want another boy. sh*t is crazy. U should volunteer at one and youll look at them as children in need instead of what race they are
fu*k u keep slapping ppls post for when they mention THEY reality? You not black so u disagree when other blacks speak upon our issues?
drocca3 and 34 others gave props
 
Quasimoto and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '04        #15
dc3003 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$40,455 | Props total: 41635 41635
 jayevryday said:
fu*k u keep slapping ppls post for when they mention THEY reality? You not black so u disagree when other blacks speak upon our issues?
Naah i feel what he said but if u dont want to be judged by color u shouldnt judge others by color. Simple as that.

They all kids in need of parents and role models and im willing to do what i can to help them all.


Last edited by dc3003; 12-06-2017 at 06:45 AM..
Quasimoto and 3 others gave props
 
YOURKINGB4EVER and 29 others slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '13        #16
Big Smoke FLA 
space
avatar space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 12892 12892
pus*y a.ss Quasimoto and dc3003 tag teaming in here like the racist version of the Hardy boys
jayevryday and 63 others gave props
 
 7 months ago '11        #17
jayevryday 
space
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 2651 2651
 dc3003 said:
Naah i feel what he said but if u dont want to be judged by color u shouldnt judge others by color. Simple as that.
Where did any if them judge another race???

On everything fu*k this site yall think ppl are dumb and cant comprehend sh*t. Your little racists undertones are noticed.

Blacks cant even speak on issues within their own communities without u bi*ches throwing temper tantrums and saying “ what about everybody else?”

But if jews still speak on the holocaust u dont say “ well blacks and native americans had it bad too”

Suck my d!ck and dont insult ppls intelligence
Mxllz and 74 others gave props
 
Quasimoto slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '14        #18
Gotti Pippen 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,970 | Props total: 16151 16151
If n*ggas only reached out to Patches before it was too late


[pic - click to view]



RIP4SBG and 2 others gave props
 
LeMar G and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '05        #19
halfadash 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$1,976 | Props total: 986 986
This is really sad...

Star and Bucwid always says there is no black community...he may be right....
59fifty and 3 others gave props
 
JeezusPrice slapped this ish
 
 7 months ago '04        #20
dc3003 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$40,455 | Props total: 41635 41635
 jayevryday said:
Where did any if them judge another race???

On everything fu*k this site yall think ppl are dumb and cant comprehend sh*t. Your little racists undertones are noticed.

Blacks cant even speak on issues within their own communities without u bi*ches throwing temper tantrums and saying “ what about everybody else?”

But if jews still speak on the holocaust u dont say “ well blacks and native americans had it bad too”

Suck my d!ck and dont insult ppls intelligence
Im racist ? How many people of opposite race has your family adopted in ? My brother adopted a kid probably the same as yours., i take him fishing, have a savings account i deposit regularly and my dad already prepaid his college. Accepted him into our family the second he came home like our own blood snd never judged him once . But yet when hes out in public like the mall or grocery store people wanna look at us funny , and give us dirty looks and ask why is that kid calling that white lady mom ? So before u go on some rant about racism ask yourself how can u judge children by race instead of being just children and maybe youll be on the same page as me. And his parents didnt want him either.
Oh and let me tell u another thing rhe street my brother stays on , everyone lets him play at there house and welcome over any time. So dont let bad examples online of individuals speak for everyone


Last edited by dc3003; 12-06-2017 at 07:01 AM..
cjarbo2 gave props
 
The Almighty240 and 29 others slapped this ish
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Man.... Iggy can still get fu-ked
53 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Drake - Fire In The Booth
447 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Article inside Florida man bites his brother's d1ck off
72 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside The face Kylo Ren, but the long booty thick, smash?
35 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Booty on water bed mode
74 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Florida With Another One: City Girls
116 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Ciara just broke the internet
173 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Nigga ima icon living, JUMPING IN THE CHOPPA OUTTA PRISON
45 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy