Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '06        #1
1595 pageviews
83 comments

SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,043 | Props total: 67826 67826
Terry Crews Sues WME & “Rabid Dog” Adam Venit For s3xual a.ssault

A week after Adam Venit went back to work as an agent at WME, Terry Crews is taking the uber-agency and the former head of its Motion Picture Group to court for s3xual a.ssault and s3xual battery. The nine-claim complaint also claims this isn’t the first time Venit has acted in such an inappropriate manner, and the company run by Ari Emanuel and Patrick Whitesell knows it.

“It is now time to hold Venit accountable for his s3xual predatory behavior and to hold WME accountable for its conduct in condoning, ratifying, and encouraging Venit’s s3xual predatory behavior,” says the Brooklyn Nine-Nine star and ex-WME client in a complaint filed yesterday in Los Angeles Superior Court, stemming from Crews’ allegation that Venit grabbed Crews’ genitals at a party in February 2016. “Indeed, a message needs to be sent to those in power who abuses those over whom they can exert influence and control that abuse and s3xual predatory behavior will not be tolerated.”

“Crews is informed and believes that Venit has a long history of bizarre behavior and has engaged in prior s3xual predatory acts all of which WME was fully aware,” added the filing, which seeks unspecified but widespread damages. “Yet, WME did not take any action to deal with Venit’s misconduct and allowed him to prey on WME clients, like Crews.”

WME did not respond to request for comment on the filing and the allegations in Crews’ complaint. After going public with the matter in early October on social media, Crews went to LAPD Hollywood division in early November to file a s3xual a.ssault report. He dropped WME as his agency the next day.

While Crews has been vocal about the alleged a.ssault for almost two months now, Monday’s court filing offers a much more vivid vision of what happened that night. “As soon as Crews saw Venit, he knew something was not right with him,” lawyers at L.A. firm Early Sullivan Wright Gizer & McRae LLP state. “Venit stared at Crews intently, like a rabid dog, sticking his tongue in and out of his mouth provocatively. This behavior was extremely concerning, especially considering that Crews had never met Venit before.”

With what is described as a “leer” in the complaint, the agent squeezed Crews’ genitals repeatedly even as the muscular ex-NFL player tried to push him away and get the attention of others at the event. “Adam, come get your boy! He’s grabbing my nuts!” the filing claims Crews yelled to nearby Venit client Adam Sandler, who “shook his head at Venit in disbelief as Venit just stood there giggling and smirking at Crews and his wife.”

The 23-page complaint said Sandler reached out to Crews later that evening in sympathy.

“Notwithstanding Adam Sandler’s apology, Venit’s s3xual a.ssault had an immediate negative impact on Crews in addition to the actual pain it caused, ” the filing reads. “He also suffered from psychological issues as a result of the s3xual a.ssault and has stated that he has never felt more emasculated and objectified.”

The December 4 lawsuit comes after Venit apologized to Crews for the incident that night, after the actor laid out what happened on the phone to his own now former agent Brad Slater. It also follows WME boss Emanuel supposedly apologizing too in person last month, telling Crews that Venit couldn’t hurt his career because he lacked the power despite his prestige position at the uber-agency and repping the likes of Sandler, Dustin Hoffman, Sylvester Stallone and more.

“As if realizing the ridiculousness of his comments, Emanuel then quickly changed the subject and described his plan to suspend Venit for thirty days without pay, loss of his title, and he would have to enter some sort of rehab or treatment for addiction,” the suit says of the Hollywood power player.

The document then says that the 6-foot-4, African-American Crews asked Emanuel if the law would have punished him if he “hurt” 5’7” Venit if he defended himself. “Emanuel agreed with Crews, but still would not punish Venit for Venit’s s3xual a.ssault on Crews,” the suit adds. After more conversation in which Crews compared Emanuel’s seemingly muted reaction to how he let loose on Mel Gibson for his 2011 anti-Semitic tirade, the exec said, “WME would do an internal investigation, and should WME find any other s3xual a.ssault, Venit would be terminated.”

Clearly that didn’t happened, and now the courtroom is the new arena for this.

BTW – if you still shake your head and think what is a guy built like Crews so upset about, consider two things. One, the canvas of public use that African-American bodies have been reduced to time and time again in our society in the degradation of institutionalized racism. Two, imagine someone painfully squeeze your genitals over and over in public and acted like it was a big joke – seem funny or OK? Now, you see.

While not addressing the lawsuit, Crews has been vocal today about the industry’s behind-the-scenes moves on social media:

visit this link http://deadline.com/2017/ .. me-1202220752/
Taree and 11 others gave props

reald slapped this ish

83 comments for "Terry Crews Sues WME & “Rabid Dog” Adam Venit For Sexual Assault"

2 weeks ago '05        #2
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,149 | Props total: 2704 2704

[video - click to view]

Ifeellikekobe gave props

2 weeks ago '04        #3
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,065 | Props total: 4822 4822
This lame dude here. He a straight female how he going about this. Shoulda handled it when it happened on some man sh*t. No respect for this soft a.ss dude.
CamburyBXGreat and 18 others gave props

HughyBaby and 30 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '10        #4
corpuz79 9 heat pts
space
space
$887 | Props total: 551 551
 UF4Soldier said:
This lame dude here. He a straight female how he going about this. Shoulda handled it when it happened on some man sh*t. No respect for this soft a.ss dude.
So he can get black balled and labeled as "the crazy black guy" in Hollywood...nah b
TOPCAT88 and 37 others gave props

LeMar G and 2 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #5
space
space
 corpuz79 said:
So he can get black balled and labeled as "the crazy black guy" in Hollywood...nah b
A job ain’t worth more than my manhood b. I’ll be the crazy black man and More if a n*gga grip a handful of my nuts in front of my wife.

And if she decides to leave me cause our lifestyle changes from me being “blackballed” then she wasn’t a down one to begin with.

Dude was comfortable enough to do that with terry crews cuz he had past experience messin with him like that. Now this dude sees oppurtunity like a female and using it.
CamburyBXGreat and 29 others gave props

posterboy27 and 6 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '07        #6
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16973 16973
I find it interesting that no one else has come out about dude. With how this been going in Hollywood, you would've think at least 3 or 4 more ppl would have come out against dude.

What if Crews is lying?

What I find hilarious, is that if a dude a.ssaults another dude, we immediately believe it. But if it is a woman, BX be in these threads talkin bout that bi*ch lying and regrets sleeping with the dude.
UF4Soldier and 4 others gave props

Coffee and 4 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '13        #7
Taree 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,343 | Props total: 4176 4176
QdobaCasanova gave props

reald slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Rule 336 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 4666 4666
Terry Crews hinted that power people and TMZ were trying to conspire against him to ruin his name. Y'all calling this dude a coward. He is putting his life on the line literally and all y'all concerned with is why he didn't punch dude. n*ggas are so simple minded sometimes.
posterboy27 and 42 others gave props

Boogie1790 and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #9
HughyBaby 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,405 | Props total: 9298 9298
 UF4Soldier said:
Something is seriously wrong with you. Terry Crews played EVERYTHING the right way.

You just stuck on n*gga time. Anybody that cares about their career or paper wouldn't dare try and beat someone's a.ss at an industry event.

Terry was the first person to say he was s3xually a.ssaulted before all of the s3xual a.ssault allegations windfall for all those actors and execs. What if none of the Harvey Weinstein s3xual allegations came out? The whole narrative would have been angry black actor causes bodily harm to beloved Hollywood exec. That same exec would have had Terry put in jail and prosecuted.

Is he supposed to feel better or get any gratitude that he beat someone s while sitting in jail???

Please get off n*gga time fam
J.Shykes and 22 others gave props

509 and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #10
space
space
 HughyBaby said:
Something is seriously wrong with you. Terry Crews played EVERYTHING the right way.

You just stuck on n*gga time. Anybody that cares about their career or paper wouldn't dare try and beat someone's a.ss at an industry event.

Terry was the first person to say he was s3xually a.ssaulted before all of the s3xual a.ssault allegations windfall for all those actors and execs. What if none of the Harvey Weinstein s3xual allegations came out? The whole narrative would have been angry black actor causes bodily harm to beloved Hollywood exec. That same exec would have had Terry put in jail and prosecuted.

Is he supposed to feel better or get any gratitude that he beat someone s while sitting in jail???

Please get off n*gga time fam
I swear money truly run y’all.

Just go ahead and say u don’t mind selling your soul or sucking pole to keep your “industry job”. Basically what u saying.

U should let your boss at your job fondle your nuts for a raise.

They call u a n*gga and think crazy bout your black a.ss whether u do something or not.

And i wouldn’t have to speak on it. Like u said it would be a news story.

Trust and believe this sh*t he doing is blackballing him already. So y lose your manhood along with it?

And since your a.ss wouldn’t f!ght him. Y didn’t Terry go to the police about it in the first place when the incident occurred. That would’ve been the right thing to do and not the “n*gga” thing to do.

Miss me with that bullsh*t.

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 12-06-2017 at 08:52 AM..
Papi and 25 others gave props

posterboy27 and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #11
HughyBaby 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,405 | Props total: 9298 9298
 UF4Soldier said:
I swear money truly run y’all.

Just go ahead and say u don’t mind selling your soul or sucking pole to keep your “industry job”. Basically what u saying.

U should let your boss at your job fondle your nuts for a raise.

They call u a n*gga and think crazy bout your black a.ss whether u do something or not.

And i wouldn’t have to speak on it. Like u said it would be a news story.

Trust and believe this sh*t he doing is blackballing him already. So y lose your manhood along with it?

And since your a.ss wouldn’t f!ght him. Y didn’t Terry go to the police about it in the first place when the incident occurred. That would’ve been the right thing to do and not the “n*gga” thing to do.

Miss me with that bullsh*t.
where did you hear me say anything about money in my post???? Money should be the icing on the cake.

As a black man all you got in this world is your word, self respect & your record. I'm not fu*king up any of that just to get a little revenge. fu*k THAT.
phxzeke and 1 others gave props

TheLastNonEarth and 2 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '16        #12
Papi 78 heat pts78
space
space
$6,983 | Props total: 12366 12366
 HughyBaby said:
where did you hear me say anything about money in my post???? Money should be the icing on the cake.

As a black man all you got in this world is your word, self respect & your record. I'm not fu*king up any of that just to get a little revenge. fu*k THAT.
I would've sued and keep it moving.. that twitter sh*t for females
UF4Soldier and 4 others gave props

Tony Franks slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #13
Tully Blanchard 54 heat pts54
space
space
$7,063 | Props total: 27787 27787
Somebody’s behind him on this..all of a sudden his nuts dropped huh?
UF4Soldier and 3 others gave props

2 weeks ago '14        #14
strungout 361 heat pts361
space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 39770 39770

[video - click to view]

Prostyle and 6 others gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #15
Kdub31 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 2612 2612
This might have been the smartest way to go about it... but if I was in the situation I wouldn't have thought past stumpin his fuccin face in.
Emporio Armani and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '04        #16
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
i read today that right after it happen dude called terry and said "youre not gay? sorry i thought you was gay"
strungout and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '04        #17
space
space
 HughyBaby said:

Him being blackballed means stopping him from working. Working equals money to keep up your lifestyle
 2 weeks ago '17        #18
Ifeellikekobe 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,943 | Props total: 12583 12583
get em crews
 2 weeks ago '12        #19
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,475 | Props total: 13015 13015
 strungout said:
 2 weeks ago '07        #20
Rico23 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$40,430 | Props total: 546 546
 UF4Soldier said:
Him being blackballed means stopping him from working. Working equals money to keep up your lifestyle

You cant feed your family with manhood

What exactly did u expect him to do
mastermind_AD and 3 others gave props

TheLastNonEarth and 5 others slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy