Leaked Batman Trailer -Batman Unmasked: The Rogues Galley

most viewed right now
 101
Steph Kegels
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 2 weeks ago '14        #1
2044 pageviews
16 comments


GatsbyTheGod 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$459 | Props total: 171 171
Leaked Batman Trailer -Batman Unmasked: The Rogues Galley
 

 
hot topic gave props
 
Kwestluv91 and 51 others slapped this ish
 

16 comments for "Leaked Batman Trailer -Batman Unmasked: The Rogues Galley"

 2 weeks ago '12        #2
Kwestluv91 211 heat pts211
space
avatar space
space
$7,762 | Props total: 6710 6710
ben afleck isnt even in the departed

batman isnt even in boston
Erupshun and 2 others gave props
 
awww slapped this ish
 
 2 weeks ago '16        #3
BossTonMA 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,793 | Props total: 11880 11880
Just a mashup of mad different movies
Bighempin of QM and 2 others gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '07        #4
calle13 411 heat pts411
space
avatar space
space
$5,235 | Props total: 8661 8661
Waste Of Time..
PaperBoy and 3 others gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '17        #5
Zazi3 The Beast 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$470 | Props total: 2298 2298
Nothing more than fake news
LA Reedz and 1 others gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '07        #6
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
Well this thread sucks so Ill try and put something interesting up


[video - click to view]

blackninja and 1 others gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '13        #7
Erma Gerd 275 heat pts275
space
avatar space
space
$16,410 | Props total: 18223 18223
.... I feel like Ryan Gosling would make a dope Edward Nigma. A crazed puzzling maniac being hunted by a master detective... Why haven't they done this.
 2 weeks ago '14        #8
Doc Logical 921 heat pts921
space
avatar space
space
$35,932 | Props total: 37415 37415
 Erma Gerd said:
.... I feel like Ryan Gosling would make a dope Edward Nigma. A crazed puzzling maniac being hunted by a master detective... Why haven't they done this.
Because that idea doesn’t suck or is terribly it’s because nobody wants to do something like that because it makes no sense.

Gosling is terrifying when he play it low key.


The minute he starts talking in multiple sentences it would be impossible to see a guy like that full of charm.

Nigma is ego manical loser who thinks his sh*t DOES NOT STINK and holds his IQ above everyone. Tom Hiddleston is already doing that.

sh*t, Esinberg is already doing that.
Put questions marks on that n*gga right now n*ggas would said he k!lled it.

You need Gosling to play something REALLY fu*ked up. Like hush or clay face or something stupid like that.

Gosling for two face would be god level sh*t. As a young prosecutor struck down in his prime.
Erma Gerd and 3 others gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '14        #9
Doc Logical 921 heat pts921
space
avatar space
space
$35,932 | Props total: 37415 37415
Or.....Gosling for Terry Mafu*king Mcginnis. That’s a Gosling role right there he’s probably too old for them to do it. But that’s more his steez.
 2 weeks ago '13        #10
Erma Gerd 275 heat pts275
space
avatar space
space
$16,410 | Props total: 18223 18223
 Doc Logical said:
Because that idea doesn’t suck or is terribly it’s because nobody wants to do something like that because it makes no sense.

Gosling is terrifying when he play it low key.


The minute he starts talking in multiple sentences it would be impossible to see a guy like that full of charm.

Nigma is ego manical loser who thinks his sh*t DOES NOT STINK and holds his IQ above everyone. Tom Hiddleston is already doing that.

sh*t, Esinberg is already doing that.
Put questions marks on that n*gga right now n*ggas would said he k!lled it.

You need Gosling to play something REALLY fu*ked up. Like hush or clay face or something stupid like that.

Gosling for two face would be god level sh*t. As a young prosecutor struck down in his prime.
Wouldn't disagree with that last part, but I still think he could pull of Nigma. I remember a ton of folks saying Ledger would bomb Joker.
modalee and 1 others gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '06        #11
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,975 | Props total: 4690 4690
no thanks
 2 weeks ago '12        #12
Steelgrip 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,880 | Props total: 6160 6160
 Doc Logical said:
You need Gosling to play something REALLY fu*ked up. Like hush or clay face or something stupid like that.

Gosling for two face would be god level sh*t. As a young prosecutor struck down in his prime.

I was thinking Zsasz based on the fake trailer but those are good ideas too.
Doc Logical gave props
 
 2 weeks ago '17        #13
TheE 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 1831 1831

[video - click to view]

 2 weeks ago '05        #14
blackninja 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 3516 3516
 JohnDoe said:
Well this thread sucks so Ill try and put something interesting up

Thank you! I always wondered about that.

I think OP actually thought there was a trailer for a film that does not even exist yet.
 2 weeks ago '14        #15
Doc Logical 921 heat pts921
space
avatar space
space
$35,932 | Props total: 37415 37415
 Erma Gerd said:
Wouldn't disagree with that last part, but I still think he could pull of Nigma. I remember a ton of folks saying Ledger would bomb Joker.
I remember people saying Jared Leto would k!ll it as Joker.

I was one of them who thought this. Me, I never knew what to think of Ledger's Joker until I saw the first trailer.

I knew it wouldn't be like Hamill, but I didn't have any idea of what is was gonna be like at all.
Erma Gerd gave props
 
 1 week ago '04        #16
mac58 153 heat pts153
space
avatar space
space
$6,605 | Props total: 10177 10177
how many Batman movies they gonna make?. .


this sh*t is rediculous
 1 week ago '05        #17
theylikeme05 
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
You wanted these slaps
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy