Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #1
23991 pageviews
229 comments

Rule 336 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 4666 4666
Hip hop secrets getting exposed on Twitter

Some of these we already know.. Some are new to me.. None of this can be confirmed or denied but good read nonetheless image

it's my birthday. so I'm going to tweet rare hip hop stories and facts

lil reese once uploaded a pic of him holding a g unit chain was reportedly stolen in Chicago, months before he blew up

J Dupri's dad had a high position at Capitol Records once upon a time. Kanye famously once pitched himself there trying to get signed

Kanye who had his first production credit on a Dupri album, sh*t talked Dupri's production skills to his dad, not knowing it was his dad

Reportedly one of the reasons Capitol didn't sign him

Camron used to have IBS earlier in his career. He has a song titled that on Kila Season. He also had an ulcer in his stomach in the SDE era

Because of the ulcer he had to give up drinking. He's chubby in Paid In Full but in the Purple Haze era, he's way skinnier in the face

Doctors always used to give Camron the runaround about his IBS. Once, he pulled a gun out on a doctor and demanded a proper diagnosis

Eric B was a certified goon. Had a very notorious reputation. Anyone with a brain could guess that if they've properly studied his demeanor

The sh*t with Rakim was supposedly his front/side sh*t

Freddie Foxx once publicly stated how he hated how rappers were overusing the "what what" adlib. Noreaga got offended, sent subliminals

Foxxx stepped to Noreaga and basically asked him "what the fu*k you gonna do about it". Noreaga backed off

Foxx is a certified goon too. Never brags about it. Once put a gun to Birdman's head and forced him to apologize to one of his friends

Ghostface, k!lla Sin and RZA used to chase 50 Cent around NY. Reportedly had him shook on multiple occasions. Pre Aftermath days

Suge Knight once showed up to "The Wash" movie shoot to confront Dre once. Everyone bi*ched out except Eminem, who had to be held back

Because we all know Suge would have annihilated Eminem. He even speaks on it on "Like Toy Soldiers"

Ghostface k!llah was wanted for armed robbery around 1992. That's why he wore a mask up until Only Built 4 Cuban Linx came out

Q Tip is wears a mask in the "Hot s3x" video. his face was bruised from getting his a.ss beat from one of the Wreckx N Effect members

Trick Trick once mopped the floor with Styles P at a club in Detroit. Said he was cool with Jadakiss, but "fu*k Styles P and his parents"

Trick Trick once had 2 Chainz robbed, and once had Trick Daddy and his crew jumped on stage on camera

Nas' losing streak goes back to the early 90s. Used to get made fun of cause he was in love with a crackhead, why he eventually dropped out

Kanye ghost produced many 1997-2000 Bad Boy Records-esque records that producers such as Trackmasters, D Dot and Buckwild got credit for

Mase got ran out of NY because he fu*ked some big time drug dealer's girl. The pastor sh*t was fake. Came back to NY when dude got k!lled

Eminem wasn't the toughest dude but those D12 ****** were nuts. They almost paralyzed Esham for dissing Em in a song

Master P is banned from the Bay. He got started out there, and didn't give back to them ****** when he blew up

Suge Knight hired a bi*ch with AIDS to seduce Eazy E. Was never confirmed but that's a very Suge Knight thing to do

Noreaga got so sensitive when Nas called his music trash. Vaguely remember word of him throwing a flower pot at him in the club

Bizzy Bone was kidnapped and r*ped when he was a kid. It was on America's Most Wanted

LayZie Bone and Wish Bone (I think) made fun of him for it once and that's one of the the reasons the group subtlety disbanded

Hommo is the guy that shot 50 Cent. He was Mike Tyson's best friend. That's him all the way to the right visit this link http://t.co/dkWofg07LA

He was eventually k!lled weeks after his hit on 50 failed. Him and Maino are also cousins if I'm not mistaken

Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen set Pac up for a r*pe charge that he didn't do since Pac refused to join Bad Boy

Pac got wind of it, got upset, publicly spoke out against Jack and Henchmen, then they set him up to get shot in retaliation

Haitian Jack once took a $10000 watch from Diddy in front of a crowd of people and Diddy didn't do sh*t about it

Revolutionists love making NWA out to be the first gangster rappers. Truth be told, they were legendary, but were really studio gangsters

South Central Cartel, Above The Law, X Raided, Brotha Lynch Hung, Bg Knocc Out, Tray Deee, Goldie Loc, those were the real gangsters

Master P paid for 50 Cent's first tour

It's common knowledge what 50 put Young Buck through, but ****** don't really know how much he fu*ked Buck over. It's kind of psychotic

From this Twitter page: visit this link https://mobile.twitter.co .. ladeiluyomade

hot topic and 31 others gave props

TheMonument and 60 others slapped this ish

229 comments for "Hip hop secrets getting exposed on Twitter"

2 weeks ago '17        #2
ThatNigg22 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 14112 14112
That Master P and 50 sh*t has never been a secret they've both spoken on it publicly thats why 50 used to shout out N.O. and I think his connection to N.O. led him to UTP and eventually he found Buck

Edit:

None of this sh*t is a secret all these stories been getting told for years
Rule 336 and 83 others gave props

JetSetter22 slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '14        #3
El Caballero 66 heat pts66
space
space
$24,540 | Props total: 26199 26199
theres nothing on that twitter page but chinese characters
and this stuff isnt like breaking news
Rule 336 and 13 others gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Rule 336 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 ThatNigg22 said:
That Master P and 50 sh*t has never been a secret they've both spoken on it publicly thats why 50 used to shout out N.O. and I think his connection to N.O. led him to UTP and eventually he found Buck

Edit:

Some of it is news to me..
 El Caballero said:
theres nothing on that twitter page but chinese characters
and this stuff isnt like breaking news
I ripped it off reddit and that's the Twitter they had. Thread is from 2014
Alpallday and 1 others gave props

messy marv stan and 16 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #5
Rule 336 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Didn't know about the theory of Suge sending a chick with aids to seduce Eazy
QdobaCasanova and 14 others gave props

LA Reedz and 5 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #6
ghettorockstar 78 heat pts78
space
space
$2,611 | Props total: 5858 5858
the lil reese one could be true
Rule 336 and 3 others gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #7
ThatNigg22 6 heat pts
space
space
Jimmy and Jack didn't set Pac up to get shot. They set up a robbery. Pac wouldn't go sweet so he got shot.
Rule 336 and 26 others gave props

2 weeks ago '16        #8
Boogie1790 
space
space
$2,697 | Props total: 5686 5686
Its a old bx a thread with all this sh*t on it. Thats how i ran across bx in the first place
drose1985 and 52 others gave props

2 weeks ago '05        #9
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19870 19870
 ThatNigg22 said:

Edit:

Buck was running with juvenile, 50 and juvenile linked up and did a song when 50 started his make tape run. Juvenile couldn't do sh*t with buck because he was going threw his sh*t with cash money and baby was blocking his every move like how he's doing Wayne now. So juvie made a deal with 50 to take buck because his business was in limbo. He started having relationship with n*ggas in n.o. from his plug with master p.

[video - click to view]

ThatNigg22 and 25 others gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #10
ThatNigg22 6 heat pts
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
Buck was running with juvenile, 50 and juvenile linked up and did a song when 50 started his make tape run. Juvenile couldn't do sh*t with buck because he was going threw his sh*t with cash money and baby was blocking his every move like how he's doing Wayne now. So juvie made a deal with 50 to take buck because his business was in limbo. He started having relationship with n*ggas in n.o. from his plug with master p.

So I was right

On another note, it's sad that Buck and Banks didn't carry G Unit on his back the way Wayne did Cash Money. Thats what 50 wanted and they were fully capable
kuul and 33 others gave props

smokinthe420 slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '05        #11
space
space
 ghettorockstar said:
the lil reese one could be true
They got the ppl confused that was bump j and them goon squad n*ggas that had the g unit chain.
ghettorockstar and 20 others gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #12
ThatNigg22 6 heat pts
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
They got the ppl confused that was bump j and them goon squad n*ggas that had the g unit chain.
I remember that

Reese was probably just starting high school when that sh*t happened
Rule 336 and 1 others gave props

2 weeks ago '13        #13
EZ Green 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,086 | Props total: 10860 10860
 ThatNigg22 said:
Jimmy and Jack didn't set Pac up to get shot. They set up a robbery. Pac wouldn't go sweet so he got shot.
Pac shot himself.
trudatz and 9 others gave props

ThatNigg22 and 24 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #14
ThatNigg22 6 heat pts
space
space
 EZ Green said:
Pac shot himself.
5 times, once grazing his head?

And knowing Pac, he probably woulda admitted that sh*t. He never hid from sh*t like that
GrindPOWER$ and 36 others gave props

Quasimoto and 2 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '05        #15
space
space
 ThatNigg22 said:
I remember that

Reese was probably just starting high school when that sh*t happened
Thats when I was still in the streets I knew the n*ggas that took it. Them n*ggas did an interview with Don diva. bi*ch I was fu*kin with saw a n*gga with the chain on in the barber shop. That chain went on a city tour lol
Rule 336 and 26 others gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #16
ghettorockstar 78 heat pts78
space
space
$2,611 | Props total: 5858 5858
 chi town hustla said:
oh cause i was about to say i highly doubt reese robbed buck the sh*t probably was on a world tour and let lil homie take a pic with it who knows lol
therealmc slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #17
ThatNigg22 6 heat pts
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
Thats when I was still in the streets I knew the n*ggas that took it. Them n*ggas did an interview with Don diva. bi*ch I was fu*kin with saw a n*gga with the chain on in the barber shop. That chain went on a city tour lol
That was Buck chain right?
roddy got white and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '07        #18
killacar 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,583 | Props total: 5146 5146
I remember this getting posted on here waaaaaaay back
biscuit and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '16        #19
Papi 78 heat pts78
space
space
$6,983 | Props total: 12364 12364
Damn that's cold if suge did that.. definitely bout to go buy some more condoms
cjarbo2 and 3 others gave props

Jdummy08 and 6 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '13        #20
EZ Green 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,086 | Props total: 10860 10860
 ThatNigg22 said:
5 times, once grazing his head?
He didnt get shot 5 times. He shot himself and got pistol whipped.

[video - click to view]

trudatz and 7 others gave props

Exodus 313 and 24 others slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy