squad up!

Ball Big Baller Shoes Already Sell for $77.00. Why Pay $495?

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 months ago '12        #1
11055 page views
200 comments

Flossin' Daily 1487 heat pts1487
space
space
$5,081 | Props total: 10972 10972
Ball Big Baller Shoes Already Sell for $77.00. Why Pay $495?

visit this link How Big Baller Brand Was Saved by a Skechers-Funded

200 comments for "Ball Big Baller Shoes Already Sell for $77.00. Why Pay $495?"

11 months ago '10        #2
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 11304 11304
Dont like the price, dont buy it.

Need to quit hating and start lifting each other up instead.

11 months ago '17        #3
BxDon 90 heat pts90
space
space
$7,351 | Props total: 57807 57807
 deathStar said

11 months ago '17        #4
ASNKA 40 heat pts40
space
space
$1,042 | Props total: 4998 4998
 deathStar said

You're an idiot did you even watch the video? If so then I have a hanes t-shirt I drew my logo on that I'll sell you for $249.99 dm your PayPal email I'll send you a invoice. help up lift me bruh

11 months ago '10        #5
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 11304 11304
 ASNKA said
You're an idiot did you even watch the video? If so then I have a hanes t-shirt I drew my logo on that I'll sell you for $249.99 dm your PayPal email I'll send you a invoice. help up lift me bruh
Saw the video before it got posted here and my opinion on it hasn’t changed.

I support all black people who are trying to do something positive and build something for themselves. That crab mentality is played out.

If I like that hanes t shirt you drew your logo on i’d be happy to show my support and spend my money with you.

Top 10 most slapped recently  11 months ago '16        #6
BlackAdonis 124 heat pts124
space
space
$5,651 | Props total: 9007 9007
Nah

11 months ago '14        #7
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$9,518 | Props total: 31430 31430
This could have worked with another messenger besides this egotistical, big mouth, snake oil salesman, clown a.ss n*gga.

Imagine if he would have used his mouth to get the initial attention, and then once he got n*ggas behind him explained the economics of this sh*t the way dude in this video did.

That "the way the system is currently set up, these are the obstacles that were going to be facing in getting these shoes produced. But if you invest in this now, the future could be bright for us all" or "the first version of these not gonna be spectacular, but it's about more than just the sneaker here" invest in the idea.

Instead his ego and lack of any real self-awareness didn't allow him to put his loud buffoon gimmick to the side for 1 minute. He had to act like a secretive, overcompensating, fool to the point that he just came off fishy.

No these shoes not $500 dollars because "look at my son" or "look at what Jordan charging" your shoe $500 because that's what it will cost to at least make some profit on these low production numbers, and for a person who doesn't really know the industry or have connects.

He would be 100% more successful in all areas if he handled himself and this process differently once it began.

Somebody gon get it popping one day and keep it real with themselves and n*ggas, and that person will win. It's just not going to be this clown. Sorry. Video 100% facts

11 months ago '16        #8
Jayyharr 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1872 1872
 ASNKA said
I mean if you got a promising future as a superstar meaning there's a good possibility of that shirt going from 250$ to 1250$ send me that invoice right away

Top 10 most slapped recently  11 months ago '16        #9
BlackAdonis 124 heat pts124
space
space
$5,651 | Props total: 9007 9007
 deathStar said

I know it’s sad man. It’s systemic.

11 months ago '04        #10
DJ Maximum|M 52 heat pts52
space
space
$44,964 | Props total: 17093 17093
 ASNKA said
You don't get what he said.

Plus brands don't make cotton shirts they buy in bulk. Everything from Polo to supreme are printed on $3 - $6 shirts. Sell for 30 to 40 times they value since they buy from a shirt supplier. No one bats a eye.

11 months ago '11        #11
bronmatic06 
space
space
$682 | Props total: 1090 1090
 deathStar said

So since I think those horrible sneakers are extremely overpriced... I'm hating?

11 months ago '16        #12
Illogic 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,944 | Props total: 2678 2678
Just wait the way Lonzo playing they going to be going for $10

11 months ago '15        #13
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 16404 16404
i feel like it’s to much d!ckriding when it comes to these shoes. Someone say something pro black and everybody is down wit it even if deep inside it feels strange n*ggas will still follow. I’ve seen threads with n*ggas saying 200 is to much on jeans. Read post about how these companies are ripping us off, iPhone X done lost it’s mind with the price. But everybody wants some 500$ sneakers bc of black excellence. I don’t need to spend 500 to reaffirm I’m black or represent being black bc I been black all my fu*king life. And this mf Lavar ain’t leading the way, he trying to cash in on his sons popularity instead of the mfs all graduating UCLA. That would be black excellence to me on top of playing sports. And mfs hollering supporting black business, support the black lawn companies. Go out your way to find black doctors and pediatricians, search for black lawyers.

11 months ago '17        #14
BlakkJonSnow 3 heat pts
space
space
$759 | Props total: 2277 2277
 deathStar said

but is it 'hating" to point out what op pointed out? he's just informing. Someof yall support bbb and i aint mad, but i dont owe my support and if you aint on payroll stop capin

n*ggas ripped off some ugly joints and tryna hustle. some of us peep game, dont mean we "hating"

but i forgot "hating" is the way people dismiss opinions they don't agree with because they have no logical argument
someone calls me a hater, i call them a d!ck rider

11 months ago '06        #15
LeMar G 247 heat pts247
space
space
$17,407 | Props total: 46149 46149
Boxden love commenting without reading or watching the content

11 months ago '17        #16
ASNKA 40 heat pts40
space
space
 Illogic said
Just wait the way Lonzo playing they going to be going for $10

deathStar said
Saw the video before it got posted here and my opinion on it hasn’t changed.

I support all black people who are trying to do something positive and build something for themselves. That crab mentality is played out.

If I like that hanes t shirt you drew your logo on i’d be happy to show my support and spend my money with you.

I hear you that's not the case here tho dude married to a weird chick ands selling Skechers for $500 I don't think he's tryna up lift the community. Sometimes you gotta call out the bs when you see it

11 months ago '15        #17
2Cold 530 heat pts530
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 152221 152221
paying 495 cause it sounds betta

[pic - click to view]

11 months ago '14        #18
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$9,518 | Props total: 31430 31430
 ASNKA said
I hear you that's not the case here tho dude married to a weird chick ands selling Skechers for $500 I don't think he's tryna up lift the community. Sometimes you gotta call out the bs when you see it
The funniest thing is there's a reason everybody on here "support him" but won't put up their own money to buy his sh*t. Soon as that come up n*ggas be like "I would cop but I don't wear clothes like that no more"

From day 1 everyone was in agreement that this sh*t had a dumb name (corny sh*t straight out the 90s), looked ugly, and was overpriced.

n*ggas was straight laughing at (not with) dude until he went on ESPN and told that White lady "stay in yo lane." That was the exact moment all this "we gotta protect Lavar Ball at all cost" sh*t started.

Then he put out a sneaker for $500 dollars and instead of explaining why it had to cost that price, he instead told the same n*ggas looking to support him "If you can't afford my sh*t. Tough. Guess you not a big baller" and they all nodded their heads like "yes Lavar"

Straight clown sh*t on both sides

11 months ago '16        #19
Illogic 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,944 | Props total: 2678 2678
 ASNKA said

What him being married to white women has to do with anything people cant help who they fall in love with I came up in slums now been with a viet chick for years it is what is

11 months ago '15        #20
kingjappyjoe 
space
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 9357 9357
 ASNKA said
Diff is NOBODY wants to buy shorts from you. BBB selling out shoes even though you salty mfs just hate lmaoo how are Fultz shoes selling btw? Or Rose for the 80 million he scamming out of adidas? But yet his dad own BBB and chooses a price and somehow ppl complain like they have to buy them?

11 months ago '16        #21
Funke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 2575 2575
Why do we always base it on us to buy when we the minority? Makes no sense. That think will never get you anywhere.

11 months ago '17        #22
ASNKA 40 heat pts40
space
space
 kingjappyjoe said
Diff is NOBODY wants to buy shorts from you. BBB selling out shoes even though you salty mfs just hate lmaoo how are Fultz shoes selling btw? Or Rose for the 80 million he scamming out of adidas? But yet his dad own BBB and chooses a price and somehow ppl complain like they have to buy them?
Not sure if you quoted the right person or not I don't sell shorts but I'm currently making $75-$125 a day off amazon merch & $800-$1000 on ebay (Q4 is real!) and I don't have to tap dance on national tv or rip anybody off to do so and everybody happy with my sh*t because I have 100% positive feedback.

:winning:

11 months ago '17        #23
ASNKA 40 heat pts40
space
space
 Illogic said
What him being married to white women has to do with anything people cant help who they fall in love with I came up in slums now been with a viet chick for years it is what is
I meant she weird like tall and ugly

To that other sh*t you talking I can't elaborate on that here because I ain't tryna get banned

11 months ago '15        #24
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 6362 6362
This is silly. You buy what the market calls for. You may buy a cell phone for $500 that cost $3 to make. You may buy, even a Hanes 3 pack of shirt that cost $10 but costs 57 cents to make. You buy a steak for $45 but the whole process costs $5! I don't get it. Either you buy it or not

11 months ago '08        #25
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,672 | Props total: 4436 4436
 Flossin' Daily said

Great video, Im gonna subscribe to this brotha. Propz.

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
208 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
126 comments
12 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Anyone else think Bron could be losing these games on purpose?
76 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New MJ Smileys on deck once again
96 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA DERRICK ROSE with CROSSOVER of the YEAR so far :mjomfg:
38 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) ‘I’m a nationalist!’: Trump makes stunning..
53 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
125 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
74 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Another black beauty for bx to ignore
14 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid On Dating In The NBA: “Gotta Do Your Background Check”
124 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
40 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
103 comments
14 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA What A TIme To Be Kawhi
26 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
35 comments
12 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Phuck!
39 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Monkeys Kill Man in India by Pelting Him with Bricks
10 comments
13 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
134 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
95 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside vlive la kbwonderland
1 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
31 comments
17 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BigCliff
Lonny Breaux
ElevateOne
nwo504
Villuminati
dagreat1_87
Static3IVERSON
theFREAK
OldBusiness
Youngshinebox
Top 10 most slapped recently
two-face
HiShinUnit
Rule 336
DATKIDD121
Lonny Breaux
danneywilliams
Esco300YMCMB
BXSPAGHETT
BlackAdonis
Papi

most viewed right now
online now  43
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Is Chamillionaire low key the most financially savy rapper ever?
173 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
131 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  18
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
237 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Slow💨💨💨 Slow Strokes
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl