Ball Big Baller Shoes Already Sell for $77.00. Why Pay $495?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (2 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '12        #1
8607 pageviews
195 comments

Flossin' Daily 1446 heat pts1446
space
space
$4,909 | Props total: 9954 9954
Ball Big Baller Shoes Already Sell for $77.00. Why Pay $495?

visit this link How Big Baller Brand Was Saved by a Skechers-Funded
hot topic and 35 others gave props

Patagonia and 15 others slapped this ish

195 comments for "Ball Big Baller Shoes Already Sell for $77.00. Why Pay $495?"

2 weeks ago '10        #2
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,647 | Props total: 7742 7742
Dont like the price, dont buy it.

Need to quit hating and start lifting each other up instead.
Teddy KGB and 166 others gave props

LeMar G and 40 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #3
BxDon 79 heat pts79
space
space
$6,878 | Props total: 52985 52985
 deathStar said:

l3altimore7 and 3 others gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #4
ASNKA 14 heat pts14
space
space
$326 | Props total: 1723 1723
 deathStar said:

You're an idiot did you even watch the video? If so then I have a hanes t-shirt I drew my logo on that I'll sell you for $249.99 dm your PayPal email I'll send you a invoice. help up lift me bruh
batmanwithprep and 124 others gave props

3BossK and 17 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '10        #5
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,647 | Props total: 7742 7742
 ASNKA said:
You're an idiot did you even watch the video? If so then I have a hanes t-shirt I drew my logo on that I'll sell you for $249.99 dm your PayPal email I'll send you a invoice. help up lift me bruh
Saw the video before it got posted here and my opinion on it hasnít changed.

I support all black people who are trying to do something positive and build something for themselves. That crab mentality is played out.

If I like that hanes t shirt you drew your logo on iíd be happy to show my support and spend my money with you.

NatBurner and 167 others gave props

JuiceDigaho and 12 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '16        #6
Patagonia 70 heat pts70
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 4461 4461
Nah
Bman409 and 5 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '14        #7
Sphynx 150 heat pts150
space
space
$5,230 | Props total: 7833 7833
This could have worked with another messenger besides this egotistical, big mouth, snake oil salesman, clown a.ss n*gga.

Imagine if he would have used his mouth to get the initial attention, and then once he got n*ggas behind him explained the economics of this sh*t the way dude in this video did.

That "the way the system is currently set up, these are the obstacles that were going to be facing in getting these shoes produced. But if you invest in this now, the future could be bright for us all" or "the first version of these not gonna be spectacular, but it's about more than just the sneaker here" invest in the idea.

Instead his ego and lack of any real self-awareness didn't allow him to put his loud buffoon gimmick to the side for 1 minute. He had to act like a secretive, overcompensating, fool to the point that he just came off fishy.

No these shoes not $500 dollars because "look at my son" or "look at what Jordan charging" your shoe $500 because that's what it will cost to at least make some profit on these low production numbers, and for a person who doesn't really know the industry or have connects.

He would be 100% more successful in all areas if he handled himself and this process differently once it began.

Somebody gon get it popping one day and keep it real with themselves and n*ggas, and that person will win. It's just not going to be this clown. Sorry. Video 100% facts
Faseforeal1 and 54 others gave props

LostTenets and 3 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '16        #8
Jayyharr 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 939 939
 ASNKA said:
I mean if you got a promising future as a superstar meaning there's a good possibility of that shirt going from 250$ to 1250$ send me that invoice right away
REG773 gave props

LeMar G and 2 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '16        #9
Patagonia 70 heat pts70
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 4461 4461
 deathStar said:

I know itís sad man. Itís systemic.
DJ Maximum|M and 4 others gave props

Quasimoto and 8 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #10
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11762 11762
 ASNKA said:
You don't get what he said.

Plus brands don't make cotton shirts they buy in bulk. Everything from Polo to supreme are printed on $3 - $6 shirts. Sell for 30 to 40 times they value since they buy from a shirt supplier. No one bats a eye.
eyestayhi and 36 others gave props

2 weeks ago '11        #11
bronmatic06 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 765 765
 deathStar said:

So since I think those horrible sneakers are extremely overpriced... I'm hating?
160z and 15 others gave props

I_GOT_DAT_PIFF slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '16        #12
Illogic 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,412 | Props total: 1984 1984
Just wait the way Lonzo playing they going to be going for $10
bronmatic06 and 6 others gave props

Ari Gold slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #13
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,818 | Props total: 7346 7346
i feel like it’s to much d!ckriding when it comes to these shoes. Someone say something pro black and everybody is down wit it even if deep inside it feels strange n*ggas will still follow. I’ve seen threads with n*ggas saying 200 is to much on jeans. Read post about how these companies are ripping us off, iPhone X done lost it’s mind with the price. But everybody wants some 500$ sneakers bc of black excellence. I don’t need to spend 500 to reaffirm I’m black or represent being black bc I been black all my fu*king life. And this mf Lavar ain’t leading the way, he trying to cash in on his sons popularity instead of the mfs all graduating UCLA. That would be black excellence to me on top of playing sports. And mfs hollering supporting black business, support the black lawn companies. Go out your way to find black doctors and pediatricians, search for black lawyers.
ASNKA and 42 others gave props

Y.G. and 2 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #14
BlakkJonSnow 1 heat pts
space
space
$365 | Props total: 1205 1205
 deathStar said:

but is it 'hating" to point out what op pointed out? he's just informing. Someof yall support bbb and i aint mad, but i dont owe my support and if you aint on payroll stop capin

n*ggas ripped off some ugly joints and tryna hustle. some of us peep game, dont mean we "hating"

but i forgot "hating" is the way people dismiss opinions they don't agree with because they have no logical argument
someone calls me a hater, i call them a d!ck rider
drose1985 and 19 others gave props

2 weeks ago '06        #15
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,566 | Props total: 35699 35699
Boxden love commenting without reading or watching the content

ASNKA and 13 others gave props

2 weeks ago '11        #16
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 2764 2764
The n*gga made some valid points. I'm not going to uplift some dude putting out some $495 shoes that took 7 months to ship. I'm going to uplift somebody like Stephon Marbury and his Starburys. Them sh*ts ugly as fu*k, but at least he want to make them accessible to poor people.
MrCiiNeMa and 24 others gave props

Y.G. and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #17
ASNKA 14 heat pts14
space
space
$326 | Props total: 1723 1723
 Illogic said:
Just wait the way Lonzo playing they going to be going for $10

deathStar said:
Saw the video before it got posted here and my opinion on it hasnít changed.

I support all black people who are trying to do something positive and build something for themselves. That crab mentality is played out.

If I like that hanes t shirt you drew your logo on iíd be happy to show my support and spend my money with you.

I hear you that's not the case here tho dude married to a weird chick ands selling Skechers for $500 I don't think he's tryna up lift the community. Sometimes you gotta call out the bs when you see it
ghettorockstar and 19 others gave props

Y.G. slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #18
PharaohKush 317 heat pts317
space
space
$21,541 | Props total: 88344 88344
paying 495 cause it sounds betta

[pic - click to view]

Big Drippa and 8 others gave props

2 weeks ago '14        #19
Sphynx 150 heat pts150
space
space
$5,230 | Props total: 7833 7833
 ASNKA said:
I hear you that's not the case here tho dude married to a weird chick ands selling Skechers for $500 I don't think he's tryna up lift the community. Sometimes you gotta call out the bs when you see it
The funniest thing is there's a reason everybody on here "support him" but won't put up their own money to buy his sh*t. Soon as that come up n*ggas be like "I would cop but I don't wear clothes like that no more"

From day 1 everyone was in agreement that this sh*t had a dumb name (corny sh*t straight out the 90s), looked ugly, and was overpriced.

n*ggas was straight laughing at (not with) dude until he went on ESPN and told that White lady "stay in yo lane." That was the exact moment all this "we gotta protect Lavar Ball at all cost" sh*t started.

Then he put out a sneaker for $500 dollars and instead of explaining why it had to cost that price, he instead told the same n*ggas looking to support him "If you can't afford my sh*t. Tough. Guess you not a big baller" and they all nodded their heads like "yes Lavar"

Straight clown sh*t on both sides
ASNKA and 20 others gave props

Y.G. and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '16        #20
Illogic 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,412 | Props total: 1984 1984
 ASNKA said:

What him being married to white women has to do with anything people cant help who they fall in love with I came up in slums now been with a viet chick for years it is what is
bronmatic06 and 6 others gave props

Boogie1790 and 2 others slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy