Apr 27 - Green Lantern I was betrayed by jada.

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
105 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
368 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-28-2005, 06:37 PM         #81
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well doesnt that suck

armageddon was going to be fire
fu*k
 11 years ago '05        #82
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
y0 4 real this is such i good thing mannnn... gl is going to start droppin that fire shiiiii , hes goin to be hungryer than eva cause he knos ..... but i dont kno kinda feelin this hole sh*t is a act cause its just kinda ill corny shiii but if it is tru i think jada is mad smart n*ggas on hea hatin on jada and shiii but think about it this n*gga just smacked that whole record label in the face cause u kno if jada had his own personal dj and 50 cent was talkin to that n*gga on camara and g0t him to say all that sh*t he would of done the same sh*t but 4 real this is a good thing in my eyes cause u kno eminem is going to get some ill kat out of no wheere ... so there will be some dude replacing what gl was doin soo its straight
 11 years ago '04        #83
selfishpimpin 3 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 7 7
he lyin like a mutha he snitched
 11 years ago '05        #84
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$831 | Props total: 0 0
Damn is crazy now....nigg@s snitching in court...nigg@s lookin pu**y on camera....D Block!!!! THOSE MY NIGG@S but jadakiss just gave them extreme negative points that was pu**y for jadakiss to do (that nigg@ gettin softer by the year).....sheek g unit diss was betta anyway and styles was the hardest then sheek second jada was the cotton candy in the mix wit ill rhymes as u could see on his first album on that skit he not the hard type thats why he got PUNK'D lol naw on some real shti that was stupid on green lantern part even tho G-Unit is not wit shady or nuttin ....50 said it that he hasnt even been to dr dre crib and that sh*t not as much as a family ova there as we all think....only 50 and em really bond cuz em blessed 50 with this position.....but GL aint really speak anything reckless that we know so far and jadakiss is pu**y for doing GL grimey like that....everybody love publicity....but yeah GL is the best mixer nobody toppin my dude
 04-28-2005, 08:48 PM         #85
EvDawg247 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jadakiss gonna be at my college this weekend, saturday 2:30 bi*ches, be there....Montclair State University....peace
 11 years ago '05        #86
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$831 | Props total: 0 0
 LuDerCriS said:
Damn is crazy now....nigg@s snitching in court...nigg@s lookin pu**y on camera....D Block!!!! THOSE MY NIGG@S but jadakiss just gave them extreme negative points that was pu**y for jadakiss to do (that nigg@ gettin softer by the year).....sheek g unit diss was betta anyway and styles was the hardest then sheek second jada was the cotton candy in the mix wit ill rhymes as u could see on his first album on that skit he not the hard type thats why he got PUNK'D lol naw on some real shti that was stupid on green lantern part even tho G-Unit is not wit shady or nuttin ....50 said it that he hasnt even been to dr dre crib and that sh*t not as much as a family ova there as we all think....only 50 and em really bond cuz em blessed 50 with this position.....but GL aint really speak anything reckless that we know so far and jadakiss is pu**y for doing GL grimey like that....everybody love publicity....but yeah GL is the best mixer nobody toppin my dude
ayo can yall help my rep out .... i just started and some1 going on mad names to hate on me ..... he wild homo lol holla back 1
 11 years ago '04        #87
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$916 | Props total: 0 0
Kiss was wrong yo...point blank

mad respect lost

C/p
 11 years ago '04        #88
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,639 | Props total: 0 0
That's kind of fu*ked up what Jada did but it's all for entertainment. sh*t is kinda funny to me. Green Latern thinking Jada is better than 50 is just real talk. I see where Green Latern is coming from. When Jada was getting at Beans and Nas was gettting at Jay that sh*t was all over the Clue tapes and Clue is signed to roc-a-fella. Im pretty sure Clue talked to Nas and Jada during the beef. Nothing personal. Trust me if 50 could have recorded Swizz beats talking reckless about Jada he would have put that sh*t on dvd to. Jada is just trying to prove his point that n*ggaz in his own camp and n*ggaz at interscope feel Jada is better. 50 probably gone try and buy Jadakiss publishing for real now. I don't think Puffy would instigate the situation like that but if the price is right why not.

Last edited by NardVa; 04-28-2005 at 10:23 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #89
krs1 
space
space
space
$2,106 | Props total: 4 4
 Hystwise said:
Kiss was wrong yo...point blank

mad respect lost

C/p

pretty much, lantern was all happy about them winning mixtape of the year and dude puts out there business like that.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
102 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
33 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
139 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
58 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy