online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

‘Aquaman:’ Director James Wan Says His Film Won’t Use Air Bubbles Like Justice League

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

6 years ago '06        #1
4185 page views
0 comments

Tiger King  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 152912 152 K  Slaps total: 29779 29 K
icon ‘Aquaman:’ Director James Wan Says His Film Won’t Use Air Bubbles Like Justice League

“Fret not, no “air bubbles for dialogue” in my underwater world” tweeted Wan

“Aquaman” director James Wan assured DC fans that his film won’t use the “Justice League” trick where Atlanteans communicated underwater using air bubbles.

“Fret not, no “air bubbles for dialogue” in my underwater world,” tweeted Wan.

↪https://twitter.com/creepypuppet/status/933068280851345413

“Justice League” featured a dialogue sequence set in Atlantis between Aquaman (Jason Momoa) and Mera (Amber Heard). For the dialogue scene, the two created an air bubble around themselves to speak with each other. The Hollywood Reporter detailed the challenges Wan is presented with after “Justice League” underperformed at the box office this past weekend, it noted that the air bubble solution for dialogue would not be something sustainable for an entire film.

This lead to a response from Wan on Twitter in which the director confirmed the standalone “Aquaman” film would feature dialogue exchanges in a much different way than “Justice League.”

“I try to stay the f– away from what people say,” the actor behind Aquaman told EW. “Some of my friends said, ‘”Justice League” isn’t doing well’ and it kind of bummed me out. But I didn’t want to look it up. I don’t want to look up the bad and the negativity. I don’t think that’s useful; it doesn’t help.”

Momoa, who has seen the movie twice, praised director Zack Snyder’s “bada–” vision for Aquaman — but acknowledged that much of it had to wait for “Aquaman.”

https://www.thewrap.com/a .. ustice-league/

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+5119
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3316
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
280 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+416
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋