Junkie XL's JUSTICE LEAGUE Theme Is So Much Better Than Anything Composed By Danny Elfman

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '06        #1
279 page views
7 comments

SM 40388 heat pts40388
space
space
space
$139,232 | Props total: 113634 113634
Junkie XL's JUSTICE LEAGUE Theme Is So Much Better Than Anything Composed By Danny Elfman

[video - click to view]

It was Joss Whedon who decided to fire Junkie XL and then hire Danny Elfman to compose Justice League's score but the former's theme for the team has surfaced and you won't believe how much better it is.

Justice League has been criticised for a lot of different reasons but Danny Elfman's score has been coming under fire from the second it was released last week. It's generic, lifts notes from many of his previous movies (even Avengers: Age of Ultron), and his use of Batman and Superman's themes were...well, lame. Of course, before he was hired by Joss Whedon, Junkie XL was the composer!

Whedon made the decision to let him go and now a PlayStation theme has seemingly revealed Junkie XL's original tune for the team and it's fair to say it's a considerable improvement over what we got.

For starters, it's easier to imagine this working with Zack Snyder work and it's generally just a vastly superior piece of music. Do you remember any of Elfman's work in comparison? As always, we'll let you share your thoughts on both that and Junkie XL's theme in the comments section down below.

[pic - click to view]

https://www.comicbookmovi .. elfman-a155528

7 comments for "Junkie XL's JUSTICE LEAGUE Theme Is So Much Better Than Anything Composed By Danny Elfman"

1 year ago '04        #2
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$19,131 | Props total: 8475 8475
That sh*t is hard tbh.

1 year ago '04        #3
chubs189 46 heat pts46
space
space
$3,982 | Props total: 8848 8848
Honestly it's ok not really feeling it all that much. And I loved his Mad Max fury road soundtrack. I can see why they changed it still has that dark and BVS feel to it they wanted to get away from.

1 year ago '06        #4
Storchaveli 106 heat pts106
space
space
$28,866 | Props total: 8042 8042
Meh. Heís overrated to be honest. Didnít really like a lot of the music he did for Deadpool. Danny Elfmanís Batman And Edward Scissorhands scores > Junkie forever.

1 year ago '04        #5
chubs189 46 heat pts46
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

FYI @SM

1 year ago '05        #6
Micheal C. Will 26 heat pts26
space
space
$31,024 | Props total: 26909 26909
 chubs189 said

FYI @SM
He probably tweeted that because of legal ramifications. But him and Hans Zimmer worked on both MOS and BVS, and that sounds like their sound.

So that's either one of those guys score or we have a very good imitator on the loose.

But yea, this was another issue I had with the film. I have no problem with Danny Elfman as a composer (and it was cool to hear his nostalgia pieces in the film) but they should of let Junkie XL finish his job.

WB trying to change to much, when in essence probably made things worse.

1 year ago '04        #7
GodsFavorite 107 heat pts107
space
space
space
$9,735 | Props total: 4682 4682
Whether or not it's him (if not it's clearly someone biting his style), it is beyond trash and in no way comparable to a real movie score. This is the menu screen of a video game music. A true score wouldn't let you predict each chord progression a measure or two out

Junkie's only good score is mad max and that's because the movie had one theme so he was only required to make one real piece which was brothers in arms

1 year ago '04        #8
chubs189 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
He probably tweeted that because of legal ramifications. But him and Hans Zimmer worked on both MOS and BVS, and that sounds like their sound.

So that's either one of those guys score or we have a very good imitator on the loose.

But yea, this was another issue I had with the film. I have no problem with Danny Elfman as a composer (and it was cool to hear his nostalgia pieces in the film) but they should of let Junkie XL finish his job.

WB trying to change to much, when in essence probably made things worse.
I get you but Junkie XL music like BVS wouldn't go with the lighter tone they were going for in Justice League. Personally I am more upset that they didn't use more of the Man of Steel score.

Last edited by chubs189; 11-20-2017 at 06:28 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+52online now  21
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-64online now  19
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  19
Image(s) inside You young punks donít know nothing bout the originals #SpiceSampled
62 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  14
NBA LeLottery ostracizes himself from the Lakers and Clyde Frazier sh-ts all o..
188 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy