‘Ghost Dog’ Sequel In The Works

most viewed right now
+53  111
42 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '06        #1
372 page views
7 comments

SM 40388 heat pts40388
space
space
space
$139,232 | Props total: 113634 113634
‘Ghost Dog’ Sequel In The Works

Jim Jarmusch has been keeping it pretty chill since last year’s release of “Paterson” and “Gimme Danger,” but the director always has a couple irons in the fire. Last month, Tilda Swinton revealed she was gearing up to reunite with the filmmaker on a new project, which is yet to be revealed. But it seems that’s not all the director has cooking up.

RZA recently took some time out to chat with Telerama, and the rapper/director/actor revealed that a followup to “Ghost Dog: The Way Of The Samurai” was in the works, though it sounds like it’s still in formative stages.

READ MORE: Jim Jarmusch Explains Why “The Auteur Thing Is Nonsense”

“Jim Jarmusch, my good buddy, and Forest Whitaker, have both signed on with me and another writer named Dallas Jackson, to executive producer another ‘Ghost Dog.’ And we already have something written. So maybe ‘Ghost Dog’ will make its way back to the silver screen, or small screen,” the Wu-Tang Clan member said.

RZA, of course, created the terrific score for ‘Ghost Dog,’ and had a role in the film, and while it sounds like the core creative team are back, it does seem like they’ll be guiding this new incarnation, though not directly making it. Jackson has been a producer on the TV shows “South Of Nowhere” and “Rebel,” and if I were to make a guess, I’d a*sume “Ghost Dog” might be headed toward television. The story — about a mafia hit man and his stringent adherence to a samurai code — seems a perfect fit for an episodic format, so we can spend far more time in the character’s unique world.

No word yet if Forest Whitaker will reprise his role or not, or heck — maybe the twist here is that Tilda Swinton is the lead hit woman (I kinda doubt it). But it looks like there’s more super cool samurai stories on the way.

visit this link https://theplaylist.net/g .. orks-20171120/

7 comments for "‘Ghost Dog’ Sequel In The Works"

1 year ago '13        #2
Erma Gerd 298 heat pts298
space
space
$18,203 | Props total: 26776 26776
....but why

1 year ago '07        #3
calle13 465 heat pts465
space
space
$6,104 | Props total: 11640 11640
nobody asked for this

1 year ago '16        #4
KWizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,620 | Props total: 11839 11839
John wick before john wick was a thing

1 year ago '05        #5
P DRILLA 116 heat pts116
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 12234 12234
classic movie

read hagakure right after

i'd be down for a well done sequel, but that's kind of a tall order

1 year ago '05        #6
O.G. Loc 
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 181 181
Maybe about someone who was a kid (maybe the girl from the original) during Ghost Dog's time who idolized him, grew up thinking he can pull off the urban samurai thing to, only for it to fail terribly......that could probably work

1 year ago '04        #7
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,729 | Props total: 20701 20701
Ill a*s flick but I thought he died?

1 year ago '17        #8
TrillestTalk404 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 17827 17827
This just talk...a sequel aint gonna happen

Home      

most viewed right now
-64online now  27
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+51online now  26
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  24
Image(s) inside You young punks don’t know nothing bout the originals #SpiceSampled
59 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  15
Image(s) inside DJ Build a brawd
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy