online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

URL Resolver & Colussus Repo Is Gone, Developer Hit With Cease & Desist Order

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

6 years ago '17        #1
4214 page views
0 comments

Nappy Gilmore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16837 16 K  Slaps total: 1315 1 K
URL Resolver & Colossus Repo Is Gone, Developer Hit With Cease & Desist Order

The Colossus Repo and Ares Wizard appear to have gone offline, taking with them the code for URLResolver, Covenant, Bennu, and hundreds of other Kodi addons and dependencies.

Around 1pm EST on November 15th, the Colossus Repo went offline, taking with it a ton of Kodi addons and dependencies such as URLResolver, Covenant, Bennu, and more. Accessing the official Colossus Github Page shows no repositories listed. The GitHub page was the only official method for accessing the addons and repository and was constantly being updated before it went down.

On Twitter, jsergio123, one of the main developers for URLResolver, had the following to say:

Multiple reports indicate that jsergio was contacted with a cease and desist order from the MPAA, where they called them responsible for promoting piracy via their addons in their repositories. A quick reminder that Kodi addons do not host any content and simply act as search engines to the public internet.
 http://koditips.com/colos .. olver-offline/

I really don’t even use Covenant, but Bennu is my go to and if URL stops getting updated..

emoji

This is why I tell n1ggas I still download sh*t to a HD even with the convenience of streaming. You always need a backup

Last edited by Nappy Gilmore; 11-16-2017 at 03:39 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8213
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo 🌈⏸️ SHE-Wade confirms he's been a BATTYMON 💅 ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-268
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+347
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career