squad up!

Nov 14 - Another elementary school shooting

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 months ago '13        #1
4447 page views
116 comments

Erma Gerd 298 heat pts298
space
space
$18,203 | Props total: 26770 26770
Nov 14 - Another elementary school shooting

3 dead after shooting at Northern California elementary school

Authorities said at least three people are dead following a shooting at an elementary school in Northern California on Tuesday morning.

Among the dead are the gunman, who was k!lled by police, authorities said.

“At this point the suspected shooter is deceased by law enforcement bullets,” Tehama County a.ssistant Sheriff Phil Johnston told reporters. “I know of at least three deaths.”

Authorities said the shooting occurred around 8 a.m. in Rancho Tehama, near Red Bluff, about 120 miles northwest of Sacramento.

Johnston did not have a total number of victims, but said that “a number” of students had been medically evacuated from the scene.

“We have about 100 law enforcement personnel in Rancho Tehama right now with multiple, multiple scenes,” Johnston said.

UPDATE:

At least five people are dead, including the gunman, after a shooting Tuesday in Northern California's Tehama County, a.ssistant Sheriff Phil Johnston said.

Police fatally shot the attacker after reports of at least seven shooting scenes, including an elementary school, Johnston said.

The violence started with an apparent domestic dispute, according to neighbors, and spread out with the suspect "randomly picking targets," Johnston said.

The Corning Union Elementary School District said part of the shooting spree occurred at Rancho Tehama Elementary School.

"This is a sad day for us here in Tehama County," Johnston said.

"Anne and I are saddened to hear about today's violence in Tehama County, which shockingly involved schoolchildren," Gov. Jerry Brown said in a statement. "We offer our condolences to the families who lost loved ones and unite with all Californians in grief."

Some students were transported to hospitals by helicopter, and others were moved to safe locations, the a.ssistant sheriff's said.

At least one student was shot at the elementary school, and another child was shot in a truck along with an adult female, Johnston said.

Three children and an adult are being treated at Enloe Medical Center in Chico, officials said. Their conditions were not available.

Police were still trying to get an accurate count of the injured, Johnston said.

A semi-automatic rifle and two handguns believed to be used by the gunman, who engaged police in a shootout, have been recovered, according to Johnston.

The school district was cooperating with local law enforcement, according to its statement. No other details were available.

The shooting apparently did not start at the school.

The sheriff's office said it has requested Department of Justice evidence investigation teams. The California Highway Patrol and FBI also were a.ssisting.

Honestly I'm surprised.

I thought hearts and prayers would work this time image

Last edited by Erma Gerd; 11-14-2017 at 01:45 PM..

116 comments for "Nov 14 - Another elementary school shooting"
 10 months ago '15        #2
BrotherMan 271 heat pts271
space
space
space
$3,966 | Props total: 16443 16443
A fu*king elementary school

10 months ago '04        #3
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,796 | Props total: 6844 6844
lets get a picture of the gunman

10 months ago '17        #4
Mr Scaramucci 556 heat pts556
space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 29316 29316
This world aint sh*t!

10 months ago '16        #5
LA Reedz 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,414 | Props total: 20552 20552
way too young b

10 months ago '17        #6
Whimsical 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,065 | Props total: 6178 6178
elementary kids getting mass shot everyday B. aint nothing new in the USA

10 months ago '15        #7
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 23762 23762
 Young Professa said
Why? So you can know whether to push your side of an agenda or to keep quiet if itís sombody from whatever side your on?

Again these stories are just political tools for you and others to create more division or finger pointing.

Sad thing is that people like you are gonna put on an act like you give a fk about the kids/victims involved. Just so you can sit on your soapbox.

10 months ago '15        #8
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 23762 23762
 Whimsical said
elementary kids getting mass shot everyday B. aint nothing new in the USA

Yeah everyday huh? So when was the last mass shooting at an elementary school again? So according to you it was yesterday?

Scare media did there job good with you huh?

10 months ago '05        #9
Ron Swanson 175 heat pts175
space
space
$36,245 | Props total: 41953 41953
 REDUCE23 said
This sh*t dont even phase me anymore. New day new mass shooting.
The plan to desensitize us of violence and violent acts appears to be working

10 months ago '16        #10
144000 56 heat pts56
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 8819 8819
I don't believe in these things anymore. However if this did happen, then condolences to any victims.

However they need to take care of this situation privately. Media coverage can't help anybody.

Lock up the perpetrators and move along.

10 months ago '04        #11
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 23729 23729
 Young Professa said

10 months ago '16        #12
144000 56 heat pts56
space
space

[video - click to view]

If you watch this documentary, you'll quickly see that anyone who has the nerve to slap this post is an a.ss.

Short version:

[video - click to view]

^ OG banned from Youtube

2 good alternatives

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by 144000; 11-14-2017 at 01:54 PM..

10 months ago '04        #13
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 23729 23729
 DamianDragunov said
Why?
You sound worried....

10 months ago '04        #14
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,796 | Props total: 6844 6844
 DamianDragunov said
Why? So you can know whether to push your side of an agenda or to keep quiet if it’s sombody from whatever side your on?

Again these stories are just political tools for you and others to create more division or finger pointing.

Sad thing is that people like you are gonna put on an act like you give a fk about the kids/victims involved. Just so you can sit on your soapbox.

a school shooting just happened. i have kids. lets get a picture of the gunman. don't make this bigger than what it is

10 months ago '16        #15
Shika 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 8017 8017
fu*k man. Governer Brown bout to lay down more fkn laws that we dont need. Tf he gonna do? Start taxing us more??? I already cant get a firearm because of some petty sh*t on my background, but mentally ill people can still join the service and deal with explosives when i just need a shotgun for these jealous a.ss boyfriends that get they girl took.

10 months ago '11        #16
Sin 1656 heat pts1656
space
space
$24,637 | Props total: 65081 65081
nobody cares, if politicians and voters cared our votes would reflect that

10 months ago '04        #17
two-face 78 heat pts78
space
space
$42,905 | Props total: 44571 44571
How can someone harm a child

10 months ago '16        #18
144000 56 heat pts56
space
space
 Sin said
nobody cares, if politicians and voters cared our votes would reflect that
It's not that no one cares, it's that these situations are inevitably manipulated to advance private agendae.

The voters are not the problem. Trump lost the popular vote by 2 million (not that there was any good alternative).

10 months ago '05        #19
phantomnation 2652 heat pts2652
space
space
$9,663 | Props total: 36681 36681
Such a coward

10 months ago '05        #20
fatrenzo 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,285 | Props total: 5203 5203
No end in sight.

10 months ago '10        #21
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,630 | Props total: 12234 12234
As a soon to be parent I can't imagine what they're going through

10 months ago '11        #22
Sin 1656 heat pts1656
space
space
$24,637 | Props total: 65081 65081
 144000 said
It's not that no one cares, it's that these situations are inevitably manipulated to advance private agendae.

The voters are not the problem. Trump lost the popular vote by 2 million (not that there was any good alternative).
i agree, because some politicians do try to use these situation to flat out restrict gun ownership to all

10 months ago '10        #23
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,880 | Props total: 7188 7188
Blah blah blah no pictures....Blah blah look at what he looks like....Blah blah (insert thug, terrorist, bland or aggressive photos & law reform talk if of color)...(insert mental health, his family knew him as a good guy, pictures of happier times & guns or ease of accessibility to them aren't the problem talk if not of color).

Shame for the kids. Not going to act like my sensitivities are up there though. Just waiting for actual change to combat our new norm.

10 months ago '17        #24
Naga Sadow 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,285 | Props total: 28320 28320
And Republicans will say if they had more guns in the school this would've never happened. When will they stop caving in to their NRA overlords and find some moral decency? All of their antics go to show is that they value money over your rights and best interests.

10 months ago '08        #25
M 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,805 | Props total: 9169 9169
But, for republicans, it's still too soon since the shooting last week to talk about gun control. Just keep sending thoughts and prayers, it's obviously working

10 months ago '04        #26
NoName 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,680 | Props total: 955 955
This some bullsh*t man. Kids cant even go get an education without some jackass doing some dumb sh*t.

My son's school got placed on lockdown last Friday and sh*t made my heart stop until I found out the reasoning. We shouldn't be living in a world where the worst case scenario is the first thing that comes to mind when we get a call like that.

10 months ago '17        #27
Joey96 269 heat pts269
space
space
$5,896 | Props total: 28176 28176
Church shooting wasn't even 10 days ago

10 months ago '14        #28
strungout 381 heat pts381
space
space
$30,129 | Props total: 67877 67877
 144000 said
I don't believe in these things anymore. However if this did happen, then condolences to any victims.

However they need to take care of this situation privately. Media coverage can't help anybody.

Lock up the perpetrators and move along.
Thats pretty insensitive man

Like imagine if one of ur family members was a victim of a mass shooting

And the next day u looked on the internet and nobody believed in it, called it a hoax , said it wasnt real

But u never seeing that person again is very real the pain u felt in ur heart was real ...not the crazy conspiracys people who never been thru that situation before come up with .

10 months ago '16        #29
144000 56 heat pts56
space
space
 strungout said
Thats pretty insensitive man

Like imagine if one of ur family members was a victim of a mass shooting

And the next day u looked on the internet and nobody believed in it, called it a hoax , said it wasnt real

But u never seeing that person again is very real the pain u felt in ur heart was real ...not the crazy conspiracys people who never been thru that situation before come up with .
I said I don't believe in these things anymore (considering the history on hand), but condolences to any victims if it was real.

You can keep the rest of that.

10 months ago '04        #30
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,068 | Props total: 13821 13821
 DamianDragunov said
Why? So you can know whether to push your side of an agenda or to keep quiet if it’s sombody from whatever side your on?

This 100. You know how these dudes roll.

erickonasis said
Resident racist cheerleader right on queue

Young Professa said
a school shooting just happened. i have kids. lets get a picture of the gunman. don't make this bigger than what it is
do you live in Rancho Tehama? Because that's the only justification for your post. Otherwise we all know what your real motivation is. Just like your racist cheerleader up above. Watch the gunman be a person of color and you become ghost because you and the others who use racial division as a soapbox have no ground to stand on.

But when it turns out to be a white dude, we'll see all the typical "thug" "terrorist" "privilege" bullsh*t you guys peddle on the daily.

Naga Sadow said
And Republicans will say if they had more guns in the school this would've never happened. When will they stop caving in to their NRA overlords and find some moral decency? All of their antics go to show is that they value money over your rights and best interests.
And a.ssuming this dude got his gun from the black market, then what? What do you expect Republicans to do about illegally purchased guns? Honest question.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 11-14-2017 at 01:22 PM..

Home      

top in section
online now  48
43 comments
top in sports
most viewed right now
online now  50
36 comments
top in thotties
top in section
online now  22
6 comments
top in tech

most viewed right now
online now  49
Video inside Tom & Jerry taught kids the truth of women from day uno
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  49
Image(s) inside 5 Star Bx Thread - Battle of The Slim Thick: LA Fitness Girl vs. Britt..
35 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  44
Video inside F*ck it!!!! I'm due for a ban..........
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Erik"N'Jadaka"Killmonger is out here winning! got himself a japanese gal
34 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
Terrarium TV Dev Says He Could Hand User Info to Authorities
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Samsung Mocks New Generation Of Iphones Again!
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Yamacha a whole Hoe
107 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Madden Shooting Survivor Dies in Car Crash