BMW recalling 1.4 million vehicles for risk of fires

most viewed right now
Video inside Cam'Ron Got The Mase Response Diss Track Ready HeatMakerz!
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might be the GOAT Butterface p0rn bi-ch
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Gamestop offered him $8.62 for 17 games 2 controllers and a Ps4 Pro
56 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cam responds
241 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '04        #1
861 pageviews
11 comments

deziking 75 heat pts75
space
space
$19,441 | Props total: 4831 4831
BMW recalling 1.4 million vehicles for risk of fires

I know some of you own these thought I'd share it.

The company has filed two recalls with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. They affect versions of the 3-series, 5-series, X5, X3 and Z3.
The first recall, which spans more than 740,000 vehicles, covers a part of the engine that can short circuit and melt. This increases the chances of a fire, even when the vehicle isn't in use.

The second recall, which is for roughly 673,000 vehicles, deals with faulty wiring for the heating and air conditioning system. There's a chance it can overheat, causing the electrical connectors to melt and increasing the risk of fire, even when the vehicle is unattended.
BMW received four incident reports related to this issue, with three reports of injuries.

visit this link http://money.cnn.com/2017 .. ies1213PMStory
hot topic and 2 others gave props

11 comments for "BMW recalling 1.4 million vehicles for risk of fires"

3 weeks ago '07        #2
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,022 | Props total: 3861 3861
This happened in my Silverado with my blower motor resistor. Had the heat on blast in December and all of a sudden the whole fu*king cab was filled with black smoggy smoke. Found out I ignored a recall notice for the guy and had to jump through hoops to get Chevy to fix it for free.
CALViiiN and 1 others gave props

3 weeks ago '11        #3
CALViiiN 600 heat pts600
space
space
$17,223 | Props total: 29345 29345

They said they’ll start replacing parts next month.
 3 weeks ago '13        #4
3nl1ght3ned 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 2244 2244
That's that German engineering

hitalik and 2 others gave props

1neDeep and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #5
SubConscious 47 heat pts47
space
space
$17,164 | Props total: 65483 65483
Bayern Motor Werks
 1 week ago '05        #6
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,466 | Props total: 1345 1345
glad i got rid of my 2 in a sense..

drive a '17 Acura TLX AWD, not very impressed with the software tho, tranny lag is terrible
 1 week ago '12        #7
fcm415 
space
space
$5,503 | Props total: 3102 3102
 white-chocolate said:
glad i got rid of my 2 in a sense..

drive a '17 Acura TLX AWD, not very impressed with the software tho, tranny lag is terrible
Man, Hondas with their higher end engines still dont get matched with a tranny that can handle it? This has been their problem for decades. Ridiculous. At least now they seem to be more “bulletproof” from straight failing but still inadequate huh. Thats like the only criticism I have of Honda/Acura.
 1 week ago '05        #8
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,654 | Props total: 2084 2084
 fcm415 said:
Man, Hondas with their higher end engines still dont get matched with a tranny that can handle it? This has been their problem for decades. Ridiculous. At least now they seem to be more “bulletproof” from straight failing but still inadequate huh. Thats like the only criticism I have of Honda/Acura.
Yea. Its thst bullsh*t dct trans they got now. The tlx has that 8 speed dual clutch trans thsts straight trash, not refined at all.
 5 days ago '05        #9
space
space
 fcm415 said:
word is the tranny is the same tranny they use in the Hemi Dodge Rams which i own and i can say my Dodge Ram tranny is smooth AF so i wonder if it's just the software coding is so locked down..
everyone ends up buying the sprint throttle boosters to bypass the issue and say with it installed it rooms as normal..
this tranny should have absolutely no probably running with this engine, even modded nicely
 5 days ago '12        #10
fcm415 
space
space
$5,503 | Props total: 3102 3102
 white-chocolate said:
word is the tranny is the same tranny they use in the Hemi Dodge Rams which i own and i can say my Dodge Ram tranny is smooth AF so i wonder if it's just the software coding is so locked down..
everyone ends up buying the sprint throttle boosters to bypass the issue and say with it installed it rooms as normal..
this tranny should have absolutely no probably running with this engine, even modded nicely
Don’t Dodge have a rep for tranny problems too? sheesh

If its all good now then thats good to know.
 5 days ago '05        #11
space
space
 fcm415 said:
Don’t Dodge have a rep for tranny problems too? sheesh

If its all good now then thats good to know.
mines an 2014 Ram Sport, haven't had any tranny problems with it so i'm not sure about older or other models tho
 2 days ago '17        #12
arms 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1208 1208
This has been going on for a while. Saw this on 20/20 or some sh*t months ago. Burning peoples houses down and all. From what I remember it has something to do with the autostart/stop malfunctioning, so the car is never really off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Have Found The Marshmallow For My Sweet Potato Pie
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Australian but lives in L.A.
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chris Tucker:Ice Cube Mad Cause I Ain’t Wanna Do Friday 2, U Ain't Pay ..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rashida Jones Denies ‘Toy Story 4’ Exit Over “Unwanted Advance” From ..
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
334 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Of all the niggas in cinema who should’ve never died at the end of a movie/wan..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy