online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a girl he met online

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

6 years ago '17        #1
27809 page views
0 comments

baku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18087 18 K  Slaps total: 1422 1 K
icon Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a girl he met online

good evening bx brethren

I know my post count kinda low but but I been creepin on these boards for over 6 years..

so I'ma try and keep a long story short.. I started my own youtube channel to help other cancer survivors / handicapped people / ugly people / insecure FA's a few months back and started this whole "building a new life" series on youtube..

around the 4th episode this girl reached out to me thru IG... telling me she really liked my video's etc..

we spent all summer talking, calling, video'ing.. whatever.. until I said **** it, I gotta see you... so I flew to LA, and drove a car up to Vegas to meet her..

obviously since im a "youtuber" I made recordings with her.. I made a vlog out of it...

YT

edit:

some people called me out for being porc or a troll so here goes

IG

second edit: the story

so my dentist didn't think it was necessary to pull my wisdom teeth.. they never came through my gums so they were just kinda "chilling" there.. over time they started pressing against the other teeth but had no space to pop through (this is where my dentist shouldve noticed by doing a scan and looking at it) .. but i didn't feel sh*t..

so what happened was the pressure that ensued from this caused for a small little gap to form in my lower gums.. which I wasnt aware off

over the years dirt would accumulate in this gap (remains of food) and slowly but surely it became infected and a cyst was born

this cyst then over time proceeded to slowly eat away at my jawbone.. looking back on it I would sometimes make sudden movements with my head and my mouth would all of the sudden be filled with a disgusting taste.. this was the puss caused by the cyst being pressured in to my mouth.. I never really thought anything of it tho.. (I know this is weird, and it pains me so much to realise i ignored these symptoms all these years).. the taste would come and go in one second basically

so then in 2011 when I went jogging I would always feel jaw-pain coming down on my right foot.. i finally went to another dentist to have it checked it out and they told me I had the biggest cyst they'd ever seen.. they tried to remove it time and time again but it kept coming back and turned in to a tumor.. the rest y'all know

I was living in barcelona with my girlfriend at the time of the symptoms.. was happy as hell... had it all... I lost it all in a few months back then, took me years to bounce back

this me and my girl right before the diagnosis

Last edited by baku; 10-24-2017 at 12:30 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4024
Video inside Cam'ron and Mase respond to 25 year old NFL player Trevon Diggs' tweet
69 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8217
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3013
Mar 18 - SELF PROCLAIMED BILLIONAIRE TRUMP CANT PAY BOND
248 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
logo Marvin Harrison Jr NOT a lock to be first WR drafted; LSU Malik Nabers vie..
131 comments
19 hours ago
@sports