Oct 21 - Stranger Things child star leaves agency over sexual allegations against agent

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '16        #1
705 page views
6 comments

talisman11 538 heat pts538
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 22574 22574
Oct 21 - Stranger Things child star leaves agency over s*xual allegations against agent

Finn Wolfhard has left his talent agency.

The 14-year-old Stanger Things actor has exited APA, a source confirms to E! News. This comes on the heels of allegations of s*xual a*sault against Wolfhard's former agent Tyler Grasham, according to Deadline. The site reports that two men have come forward alleging that Grasham s*xually a*saulted them, adding that according to a source, the allegations are "the reason" Wolfhard left the agency.

In response, APA tells E! News, "Tyler Grasham's employment with APA has been terminated, effective immediately."

Earlier this week, former child actor Blaise Godbe Lipman shared allegations of an encounter 10 years ago with Grasham on Facebook. "Tyler Grasham, under the pretense of a business meeting regarding potential agency representation at APA Agency, fed me alcohol while I was underage and s*xually a*saulted me," Lipman wrote.

Lucas Ozarowski is the second man to come forward with allegations about Grasham. The TV and film editor told Deadline Friday that in Jan. 2016 Grasham "did the same thing" to him that he did to Lipman and that he'll be filing a report with the Los Angeles Police Department.

These allegations have surfaced almost two weeks after Harvey Weinstein was terminated from The Weinstein company, three days after the New York Times published a story about allegations of s*xual misconduct stretching back over a decade.

Before news of Grasham's firing was announced Friday, Descendants actor Cameron Boyce reportedly fired Grasham as his agent.

E! News has reached out to Wolfhard and APA for comment.

6 comments for "Oct 21 - Stranger Things child star leaves agency over sexual allegations against agent"

1 year ago '06        #2
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,027 | Props total: 38466 38466
I really wanted to be a Hollywood agent until my sister moved out there and told me how they're some of the worst people in all of LA. Can't be selling my soul like that.

1 year ago '15        #3
Tw1tter Gang 64 heat pts64
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 9109 9109
I mean I'll look like the antichrist saying this but there's been a lot of firerings and dismissals recently over nothing more than allegations. Cash grab??

1 year ago '17        #4
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,447 | Props total: 25023 25023
 Tw1tter Gang said
I mean I'll look like the antichrist saying this but there's been a lot of firerings and dismissals recently over nothing more than allegations. Cash grab??
I gaurantee you more often then not where there's smoke there's fire. I bet you most men with power and some women with power have at some point s*xually harassed or a*saulted one or more of their employees. This happens everywhere; you'd have to live in a bubble not to see it. But most of the time the victim never comes forward or it gets covered up.

1 year ago '17        #5
KobeThompson 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 13064 13064
Corey Feldman BEEN putting us on game 1:05

[video - click to view]

Last edited by KobeThompson; 10-21-2017 at 12:36 PM..

1 year ago '15        #6
2Cold 612 heat pts612
space
space
$39,497 | Props total: 171993 171993
this thread will be more relevant today i think

1 year ago '17        #7
lucifershammer 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 23958 23958
this is like a long avalanche of pedos and a*sorted pervs :jtlol:

Home      

most viewed right now
+73online now  41
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  40
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
343 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-54online now  28
Image(s) inside Ciara files petition to change her son with Future name to Russell Wil..
230 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside ‘Vegan’ YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy