Oct 19 - christy mack talks to inside edition about war machines brutality

most viewed right now
+44  45
91 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '09        #1
465 page views
2 comments

messy marv stan 5197 heat pts5197
space
space
$70,361 | Props total: 114316 114316
Oct 19 - christy mack talks to inside edition about war machines brutality

visit this link http://www.insideedition. .. tory-of-bloody

The woman who suffered a horrific beating at the hands of her ex-boyfriend, the former MMA star known as "War Machine," is talking about the near-deadly nightmare that left her viciously battered and bloody.

“I was in extreme, excruciating physical pain,” Christy Mack, 26, told Inside Edition about the 2014 incident when her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Jonathan Koppenhaver — aka War Machine — beat her.

She said that her relationship with the f*ghter was “very passionate” and “very tumultuous,” as well as “very abusive.”

It all started when War Machine came to her Las Vegas house unannounced one night and became enraged when he found her in bed with another man, businessman Corey Thomas.

“He came in and jumped on top of me and started beating me in the face,” Thomas recalled. “I'm down on all fours, he's trying to choke me. I’m bleeding from my face, I can't see.”

“While he was beating my friend, I made a 911 call,” she said.

Then, the pro f*ghter then turned his attention to Mack, and unleashed two hours of merciless terror on her.

“This was a whole new level I had never experienced," she said. "He punched my teeth out, he broke my nose, my complete eye socket was fractured,” she said. “I could hear him going through the drawers downstairs and finding knives. I knew this was my chance, this was my only chance. If I do not leave now, I will die.”

She ran out of the back door of the house and hopped the fence. nekkid and covered in blood, she went door-to-door until someone around the block answered and called for help.

“I need police or medical. There is a lady in front of my door beaten up," the neighbor told a 911 dispatcher. "I don't know who beat her up."

After a two-week trial in March 2017, during which Mack tearfully relived the ordeal, her ex was convicted of beating and s*xually a*saulting her, as well as beating Corey Thomas.

He was sentenced to 36-years to life.

“I do feel quite a bit safer with him being away for that amount of time,” she admitted.

Mack says she is recovering well, and is now devoting herself to helping other victims of domestic and dating violence.

“I do feel that justice has been served and I hope that so many more people can [also],” Mack said

2 comments for "Oct 19 - christy mack talks to inside edition about war machines brutality"

1 year ago '17        #2
El Maton 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$5,377 | Props total: 30652 30652
I don’t care what she has to say...What that mouf do?

1 year ago '16        #3
Negusis 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,136 | Props total: 10325 10325
Maybe it's wrong to feel this way, but I don't have much empathy for her. She knew who this dude was from the beginning.

Jon Koppenhaver has a long history of violence, domestic abuse and female battery. I felt they shouldn't have let him out of jail after his first major incident. He should've at least gotten 25 years for that.

This dude, right before he was dating her, beat the sh*t out of a chic in her industry. He literally when to a pr0n industry party and started beating people up, men and women. He had a well known reputation for putting his hands on women. And she's a pr0n chic and he's a self-important mediocre f*ghter at best. It was obvious his ego wouldn't be able to take his chic messing with other dudes on camera.

When he got with her, first thing I said was "he's going to k*ll her". Wasn't trying to be funny or anything. Mix low self-esteem pr0n chic with low self-esteem low level f*ghter who's chic is more popular and successful than him, something is gonna blow. Plus, he pretty much began their relationship beating on her and she was trying to act like the sh*t wasn't happening. Then her mother living in the same house saw and heard the sh*t, where the fu*k were you? And it wasn't like she was living off of him. And she more than likely had more money than he did, she was sponsoring him as a f*ghter.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  18
BOX Broner's Sexuality Officially In Question by the Rainbow Community
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-126online now  15
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
123 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Google Stadia
139 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  4
Akademiks is so desperate that he is now championing YNW Melly knowing he guilty
31 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy