online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Oct 18 - Mandalay Bay Security Guard Jesus Campos to Appear on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

6 years ago '04        #1
6005 page views
0 comments

yo0123yo 
Props total: 309 309  Slaps total: 50 50
Oct 18 - Mandalay Bay Security Guard Jesus Campos to Appear on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’

The Mandalay Bay security guard credited with saving lives by distracting gunman Stephen Paddock during the Las Vegas Strip massacre this month will appear on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Wednesday.

Questions have swirled about the whereabouts of guard Jesus Campos since he reportedly disappeared last week after promising to do a series of TV interviews. But Campos, who was wounded after confronting Paddock during the Oct. 1 shooting that ki1led 58 people, is said to have been waiting to open up about his ordeal to TV host Ellen DeGeneres. DeGeneres announced the news late Tuesday.

Via clips of the appearance, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that Campos’s interview includes him recounting the events of the shooting. “I was walking down and heard rapid fire,” he said. “And at first I took cover. I felt a burning sensation. I went to go lift my pant leg up and I saw the blood. That’s when I called it in on my radio that shots have been fired.” Campos told DeGeneres that this will be his last interview on the subject. DeGeneres said, “You’re talking about it now and then you’re not going to talk about it again, and I don’t blame you because why relive this over and over?” Campos reportedly nodded.

https://www.thedailybeast .. degeneres-show

Last edited by yo0123yo; 10-18-2017 at 09:16 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3318
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
280 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+4113
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5113
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
76 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+568
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food
60 comments
1 day ago
@movies