Image(s) inside FUC-A-FAN Raffle
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov 22 - Death Date Announced For The Internet
183 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti Trying To Break The Internet, She's 37!
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside TEKASHI69 saves Magnolia producer Pierre from an ass whooping or worse
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 month ago '11        #1
6650 pageviews
186 comments

Sin 1224 heat pts1224
space
space
$17,896 | Props total: 36842 36842
Oct 17 - Driver pulled from car and beaten after hitting and k!lling toddler

The driver apparently didn’t even realize she had hit a toddler in the street as she drove through a neighborhood in Deerfield Beach.

As she approached a stop sign, a group of people let her know in a vicious way. They dragged her from her car and pummeled her, leaving her with a broken nose and eye socket.

The child, Neallie Junior Saxon III, 22 months, died Sunday after being flown to a hospital, the Broward Sheriff’s Office said. The driver has not been charged, and police are still looking for her attackers.

Witnesses told detectives Neallie was playing with a group of children outside. When a ball rolled into the street, the playmates chased it, detectives believe.

A 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe hit the child about 4:45 p.m. in the 300 block of Northwest Fourth Place, just east of Interstate 95. He was shorter than the bumper, and the driver — possibly distracted by the other children — probably couldn’t see him, Broward Sheriff’s spokeswoman Gina Carter said.

The driver was not speeding and did not stop after hitting the child, the Sheriff’s Office said.

Bystanders may have thought she was fleeing.

“She would have left. She had no intentions of stopping,” Neallie’s grandmother, Caroline Chery, told WPLG-Ch. 10.

Authorities would not release the driver’s name, saying they were trying to protect her with her attackers at large. She could not be reached for comment.

The Sheriff’s Office also provided no details about her attackers, including how many confronted her.

“They beat her unmercifully,” witness Anthony Clay told WPLG.

Neighbor Jannette Martin said she saw the aftermath of the beating. When police arrived, the driver, bleeding from a deep gash near her eye, told them, “It’s me, it’s me” who was to blame, Martin said. People were hysterical, the child’s aunt passed out in the street, she said.

“Can you imagine how you would feel knowing you k!lled somebody’s child and then to get beat up after that?” Martin said. “But you can understand the fact that the mother is hurting. … As far as the beating and everything, I think people were reacting and wanted to grab anyone they could. It was an emotional thing. It was very painful.”

Neallie died at Broward Health Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale. After an autopsy Monday, the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office found that his death was accidental, from multiple blunt force injuries.

A few blocks north of Hillsboro Boulevard, off Northwest Third Avenue, a line of sand covered a blood stain Monday morning. It stretched a few feet away from the family’s home across the street, to where a brown teddy bear and toy tractor-trailer marked the spot where Neallie was hit.

The kids often played outside without adult supervision, as they were Sunday, witnesses told investigators.

Chery, the toddler’s grandmother, declined to talk with reporters outside her home Monday and asked for privacy.

The Broward Sheriff’s Office asks anyone with information about the incident to call Detective Donnard Huneke at 954-321-4842, or Broward County Crime Stoppers at 954-493-8477 or by email, at visit this link www.browardcrimestoppers.org. Crime Stoppers accepts anonymous tips and pays up to $3,000 for information that leads to an arrest.

visit this link http://www.sun-sentinel.c .. 016-story.html

Last edited by Sin; 10-17-2017 at 04:44 PM..
hot topic and 1 others gave props

joshdogg26 and 2 others slapped this ish

186 comments for "Oct 17 - Driver pulled from car and beaten after hitting and killing toddler"

1 month ago '07        #2
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,318 | Props total: 12940 12940
they should have finished the job. you can't drive over a rock and not notice it. this bi*ch knew, and if she didn't then she's too retarded to live anyway.
Tastemaker331 and 35 others gave props

nahsuhmeanz and 48 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '17        #3
lucifershammer 1 heat pts
space
space
$906 | Props total: 4799 4799
i hope the city would put out children at play sign or speed bumps as a result of this but...
The kids often played outside without adult supervision
Jaymalls and 73 others gave props

1 month ago '12        #4
AlBooBoo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$34,051 | Props total: 31688 31688
I mean maybe she didn’t know

But that a.ss whooping she got wasn’t that bad if she only got a broke eye socket. She got off easy... they coulda k!lled her a.ss too but they didn’t.

Open and shut case in my eyes.

Charge her a.ss with man slaughter and let the others go free

They did what anyone else would have done. She look liked she was fleeing I woulda whooped her a.ss too
Gamemusic and 63 others gave props

justagangsta and 10 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '04        #5
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,097 | Props total: 9466 9466
 joshdogg26 said:
they should have finished the job. you can't drive over a rock and not notice it. this bi*ch knew, and if she didn't then she's too retarded to live anyway.
my thoughts exactly
memphis10 and 7 others gave props

dtdroid and 8 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '16        #6
NYNY 
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 3623 3623
Damn that's fu*ked up
ExNihilo gave props

1 month ago '11        #7
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 358 358
If u charge her with manslaughter, u have to charge the guardian in charge of watching that child at the time too. How do you let a 22 mo old child(ren) play outside unsupervised?
lucifershammer and 145 others gave props

joshdogg26 slapped this ish

1 month ago '11        #8
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 358 358
 Jaymalls said:
If u charge her with manslaughter, u have to charge the guardian in charge of watching that child at the time too. How do you let a 22 mo old child(ren) play outside unsupervised?
P.S. If the driver actually knew she hit and drug a child with her car, y would she stop? Most would speed up 2 try n get out of there...
Zachalicious and 7 others gave props

justagangsta and 14 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '15        #9
WhyEsElvrSurfer 96 heat pts96
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 13162 13162
Mob mentality is dangerous but so is not paying attention to the road or your kids
IFuckedUrMom and 40 others gave props

1 month ago '06        #10
samsin420 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,936 | Props total: 393 393
SMFH Parents are to blame cmon now 22 months old outside in the care of other children
IFuckedUrMom and 54 others gave props

joshdogg26 slapped this ish

1 month ago '04        #11
chubs189 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 5335 5335
I understand wanting to beat her up in the heat of the moment. But I mean if the child had been supervised it probably wouldn't have happened. If we holding her responsible also hold the guardian of that child responsible for leaving a 22 month old kid outside without an adult to supervise.
Jhnnyblz427 and 32 others gave props

1 month ago '04        #12
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,844 | Props total: 1841 1841
How did they get her out of the car? I would have locked my doors and waited for police.
Jhnnyblz427 and 5 others gave props

Inamix and 1 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '13        #13
beazy252 2 heat pts
space
space
$526 | Props total: 602 602
when my kids were that small they def wont outside unsupervised ID HAVE A fu*kIN HEART ATTACK STG........
ClustyMolecules and 27 others gave props

1 month ago '13        #14
dtdroid 118 heat pts118
space
space
$16,951 | Props total: 21696 21696
 joshdogg26 said:
Would expect nothing less than this ignorant remark from you.

Toddler runs into the middle of the street where cars drive and you advocate a beatdown of the driver?

It says the driver WAS NOT SPEEDING. She is therefore not liable for kids running into the street creating an accident she could not reasonably be expected to prevent. But do you know what was preventable? Having that kid unsupervised and able to run into the fu*king street to begin with.

You're a fu*king idiot
R3alNiCCa973 and 48 others gave props

giovanni24 and 5 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '04        #15
DJ Maximum|M 45 heat pts45
space
space
$43,144 | Props total: 10631 10631
 Jaymalls said:
this

“They beat her unmercifully,” witness Anthony Clay told WPLG.

got damn pulled her out the car and beat sh*t out of her
Bacon slapped this ish

1 month ago '16        #16
BlueGold 8 heat pts
space
space
$179 | Props total: 1551 1551
Whoever was responsible for that child should be charged.
giovanni24 and 28 others gave props

NEWYORKTlMES slapped this ish

1 month ago '05        #17
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,744 | Props total: 1527 1527
She still living right?? I'd say she got off easy that poor kid will never see the light of day again. Sad sh*t.
joshdogg26 and 2 others gave props

justagangsta and 22 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '06        #18
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,424 | Props total: 8313 8313
damn touchy story...
Based_One and 2 others gave props

1 month ago '12        #19
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,510 | Props total: 2094 2094
A lot of excuses being made for the driver, when none exist. In the article, the sheriff says they believe the driver was distracted. Right there, the person to blame. Its not the childs fault. Its not the parents fault. This is an area where children regularly play. The onus is 100% on the driver to take extra caution. A bunch of Billy Halleck a.ss bi*ches in this thread
joshdogg26 and 10 others gave props

dtdroid and 40 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '15        #20
Kden 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,736 | Props total: 15384 15384
Rip to that lil boy Neallie
Burg Boy and 11 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Thottie section gone galactic
52 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Mitchell & Ness Private Sale - 40% Off
7 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Judge Mathis Completely Destroys Wendy Williams "8 abortions and she ha..
61 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I got a hair tattoo and i regret it!
117 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside CyHi dropped the AOTY but yall wanna talk about 3 Stacks homosexual of..
112 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Michael Rapaport says Nas Isn't the Worst Beat Picker, Eminem Is
121 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lauren London's Dm's Bout To Be Flooded
190 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 22 - BIG BALLER BRAND: LaVar Ball increases stock by $13.2mil by b..
49 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy