Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop no docking needed.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '05        #1
6588 page views
60 comments

Andrefrbk 1089 heat pts1089
space
space
$23,425 | Props total: 6443 6443
Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop no docking needed.

visit this link https://youtu.be/M8qvDHnWQOE?t=3m28s
Huawei Mate 10 dekstop experience.

Samsung if you gonna fu*k us, atleast take us out for dinner and a movie.

After spending $1035 i feel cheated out of this experience looking at the option they gave us.

The technology and software development was already done by a smaller company. Why did samsung a much bigger company than Huawei, with endless money for R and D choose not to go this route....

Oh yeah
To make you pay more for a feature that could have been FREE.

I know n*ggas are gonna say but it charges your phone too while in desktop mode.

Like we cant use the FREE wireless charger while our phones are plugged into HDMI? Same sh*t but freeeeee!

Now you gotta lug this fuking black pokeball everywhere to use dex. SMFH.

But but it has 2 USB ports. And uhhh Ethernet.
WHO THE fu*k WANTS TO CONNECT TO ETHERNET ON THEIR PHONE!!!!!!!????
Wifi
Wifi printing
Wifi fu*king everything.

I havnt used Ethernet to connect to my modem/router since fu*k idk, 2008 when wireless N became the new standard and i realized Ethernet was no longer worth the hassle because my latency felt the same in most applications. Ethernet port was just thrown in there to make it seem more useful as a desktop. No one gives a fu*k about that. We just want a solution to having a desktop environment in your pocket while on the go.

Phones are supposed to be portable on the go devices. Huawei's device supports keyboard and mice over BT. AND the phone itself can become a mouse/keyboard when you dont have one. No body gives a fu*k about 2 USB ports, not even C. fu*king A ports which are being phased out now.

I watched the video furious because... This is exactly what I was hoping Samsung dex would be when released. For the price of the phone i expected this and looked forward to it. It boggled my mind they chose to make it require a dock, i figured maybe Dex station was optional for extra GPU performance, or some kind of bump in processing power. NOPE. Just more gimmicks. Huawei made the transition effortless with a dongle that you can find on amazon for Less than $30... On top of all that i said in my rant, the UI looks beautiful! Its similar to windows 10 so there is no learning curve. Dex UI looks like sh*t in comparison.

Ty you sammy. You did it. You created yet another worthless expensive peripheral no one asked for instead of adding more USEFUL features.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-16-2017 at 07:03 PM..

60 comments for "Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop no docking needed."

1 year ago '07        #2
21 1655 heat pts1655
space
space
$64,184 | Props total: 72933 72933
Dope.

1 year ago '05        #3
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,634 | Props total: 19416 19416
This paedophille stay complaining over everything. It's your fault for buying that dumbass DeX sh*t in the first place.

1 year ago '12        #4
ThePainkiller 366 heat pts366
space
space
$74,789 | Props total: 34077 34077
Shut the fu*k up bi*ch.

1 year ago '10        #5
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,292 | Props total: 10791 10791
I can already cast my phone to my Samsung TV, why would I go through the hassle of this when I already have my phone in my hand.

Cool if you're a college kid on a budget and need a PC to access documents and things and need to type sh*t up.

1 year ago '17        #6
Willy Boban 191 heat pts191
space
space
space
$7,397 | Props total: 30563 30563
All phones should come with a mouse since they charge you a arm and a leg for the phone.

1 year ago '15        #7
storyboutdamans 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$375 | Props total: 482 482
Huawei is the phone company to keep an eye on. Been doing big things and Samsung is slowly becoming like Apple... stagnant and unwilling to innovate. Don't trust either of these Fortune 500 companies

1 year ago '09        #8
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,259 | Props total: 1306 1306
My Nexus 6p was made by Huawei even thought I don't use it any more it's still a solid phone. If you wrote this whole post I feel bad for you. Samsung didn't add tithe feature cause most people won't use it and those that feel the need for it will have to pay for it. Huawei added the feature to win customers over from Samsung. The only person you should be mad at is yourself for buying a phone at launch without seeing the competition.

1 year ago '04        #9
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$4,016 | Props total: 1890 1890
 storyboutdamans said
Huawei is the phone company to keep an eye on. Been doing big things and Samsung is slowly becoming like Apple... stagnant and unwilling to innovate. Don't trust either of these Fortune 500 companies
I been telling people this. I lost my S6 and ended up getting a Mate 9 just to try something new and get away from Galaxy/Iphone. I really like the phone, had features on their phones that ones are just now starting to get like screen recording.

1 year ago '04        #10
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,267 | Props total: 1906 1906
...sh*t is only 150 bro

1 year ago '17        #11
arms 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 6422 6422
 kidd247 said
...sh*t is only 150 bro
On top of the cost of the phone. Why the fu*k should you spend $150 more to do some sh*t that Huawei let's you do for free? Only $150 more? I can buy a lot of crypto with that $150, you tripping.

1 year ago '16        #12
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,720 | Props total: 18280 18280
 storyboutdamans said
But you trust the Chinese govt?

1 year ago '17        #13
codkillz 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 632 632
So is there a way to go desktop mode on Samsung galaxy 8 without the "pokeball?" do i still need to buy something to turn my galaxy intodesktop on screen but for cheaper?

1 year ago '05        #14
Andrefrbk 1089 heat pts1089 OP
space
space
$23,425 | Props total: 6443 6443
 codkillz said
So is there a way to go desktop mode on Samsung galaxy 8 without the "pokeball?" do i still need to buy something to turn my galaxy intodesktop on screen but for cheaper?
You can modify the kernal and buy a special cable.

[video - click to view]

The code is there for samsung to make it work but they chose to make it require a docking station smfh.

If n*ggas in their living room can figure it out samsung could have.

1 year ago '05        #15
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 storyboutdamans said
 Teknicks said
But you trust the Chinese govt?

Huawei has been under suspicion for spying on behalf of the Chinese government by multiple countries yet he's talking like they are some morally righteous company.

1 year ago '16        #16
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 Andrefrbk said
You can modify the kernal and buy a special cable.

The code is there for samsung to make it work but they chose to make it require a docking station smfh.

If n*ggas in their living room can figure it out samsung could have.
Samsung paid engineers to make a special desktop program. Those engineers like to eat every day. So Samsung has to pay them. They pay them from dock sales. The app isn't going to be used by enough people to justify putting it in the phone without selling the dock. Samsung could have done it without the dock. You can do it without the dock and just cast your screen as you could before. But Dex is a special implementation that required more work, so you have to pay more... Or don't.. no biggie. At least you have the option. If there was no dock, then every phone would be a few more dollars expensive whether you used it or not.

1 year ago '15        #17
Suave Mente 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 1714 1714
 storyboutdamans said
Their smart watch is also flames

Last edited by Suave Mente; 10-17-2017 at 10:05 AM.. Reason: Words mean things.

1 year ago '04        #18
abacabb 158 heat pts158
space
space
$12,231 | Props total: 10559 10559
 storyboutdamans said
Out of all the companies I will say that Samsung has continued to push the Android (and overall) industry. Their S and Note lines have usually had the cutting edge tech when it comes to displays, camera, and processing chips. Their major issue has always been their software.

Even now they still rocking a microSD slot and headphone jack despite most of their competitors abandoning them.

That being said Huawei has been making some big moves. They are about to surpass Apple in worldwide market share (being second to Samsung).

I've been keeping an eye out since they influenced the Nexus phones.

I still haven't pulled the trigger but I am getting closer.

1 year ago '05        #19
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Teknicks said
Samsung paid engineers to make a special desktop program. Those engineers like to eat every day. So Samsung has to pay them. They pay them from dock sales. The app isn't going to be used by enough people to justify putting it in the phone without selling the dock. Samsung could have done it without the dock. You can do it without the dock and just cast your screen as you could before. But Dex is a special implementation that required more work, so you have to pay more... Or don't.. no biggie. At least you have the option. If there was no dock, then every phone would be a few more dollars expensive whether you used it or not.
@ is acting as if DeX is only a connector to a monitor. It also has two full-size USB ports, an ethernet port, USB-C charging and a built-in fan. $150 for that is not much to ask.

Let's see how long it is before your phone shuts down because you're mirroring the screen and running CPU-intensive tasks simultaneously.

Guarantee he ignores this too.

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-17-2017 at 01:12 PM..

1 year ago '15        #20
Kden 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$9,075 | Props total: 22769 22769
 Y.G. said
Huawei has been under suspicion for spying on behalf of the Chinese government by multiple countries yet he's talking like they are some morally righteous company.
Werent samsung smart tv's also spying on people?

1 year ago '05        #21
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Kden said
Werent samsung smart tv's also spying on people?

Not the spying I'm talking about. Samsung, Google, Microsoft, etc. have all been in trouble lately for consumer privacy concerns.

Huawei was under suspicion for espionage that could potentially benefit China in the military sector and corporate sector. Not close to the same.

Good try, good effort.

1 year ago '08        #22
GoldBluded 700 heat pts700
space
space
$22,679 | Props total: 39691 39691
 Suave Mente said
Their smart watch is also flames
Go to 5:15

[video - click to view]

"Buggy , It Sucks" talking about the huwai watch and android wear

1 year ago '05        #23
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 GoldBluded said

Google hardly supports Android Wear unfortunately. Seems like it's on it's last legs.

1 year ago '16        #24
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 Y.G. said
@ is acting as if DeX is only a connector to a monitor. It also has two full-size USB ports, an ethernet port, USB-C charging and a built-in fan. $150 for that is not much to ask.

Let's see how long it is before your phone shuts down because your mirroring the screen and running CPU-intensive tasks simultaneously.

Guarantee he ignores this too.
Yes your phone WILL stop charging due to over heating. It used to happen to me when I mirrored things. If you want to really work it's there to really work. It's not a cool trick.

1 year ago '17        #25
arms 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 6422 6422
 GoldBluded said

I've had this watch for almost 3 years and I can say with certainty it sh*ts all over 90% of the watches on the market. The bugginess and sh*t he's talking about isn't present around here. My watch runs smooth as silk and never let me down and I get compliments regularly.

Home      

most viewed right now
+126online now  16
Image(s) inside 48 And Still Got It
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-73online now  11
Rebel Wilson: Black Men In Atlanta Thought I Was A '10'!!
235 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  3
Michael RacistPort wants to take back Meek Mill comments.
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-33online now  3
Video inside BlueFace Allegedly Hooked Up With A Transgender
77 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy