online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop no docking needed.

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

6 years ago '05        #1
7566 page views
0 comments

Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x134
Props total: 77996 77 K  Slaps total: 21372 21 K
icon Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop no docking needed.

YT
YT
 https://youtu.be/M8qvDHnWQOE?t=3m28s
Huawei Mate 10 dekstop experience.

Samsung if you gonna fu*k us, atleast take us out for dinner and a movie.

After spending $1035 i feel cheated out of this experience looking at the option they gave us.

The technology and software development was already done by a smaller company. Why did samsung a much bigger company than Huawei, with endless money for R and D choose not to go this route....

Oh yeah

To make you pay more for a feature that could have been FREE.

I know n1ggas are gonna say but it charges your phone too while in desktop mode.

Like we cant use the FREE wireless charger while our phones are plugged into HDMI? Same sh*t but freeeeee!

Now you gotta lug this fuking black pokeball everywhere to use dex. SMFH.

But but it has 2 USB ports. And uhhh Ethernet.

WHO THE fu*k WANTS TO CONNECT TO ETHERNET ON THEIR PHONE!!!!!!!????
Wifi
Wifi printing
Wifi fu*king everything.

I havnt used Ethernet to connect to my modem/router since fu*k idk, 2008 when wireless N became the new standard and i realized Ethernet was no longer worth the hassle because my latency felt the same in most applications. Ethernet port was just thrown in there to make it seem more useful as a desktop. No one gives a fu*k about that. We just want a solution to having a desktop environment in your pocket while on the go.

Phones are supposed to be portable on the go devices. Huawei's device supports keyboard and mice over BT. AND the phone itself can become a mouse/keyboard when you dont have one. No body gives a fu*k about 2 USB ports, not even C. fu*king A ports which are being phased out now.

I watched the video furious because... This is exactly what I was hoping Samsung dex would be when released. For the price of the phone i expected this and looked forward to it. It boggled my mind they chose to make it require a dock, i figured maybe Dex station was optional for extra GPU performance, or some kind of bump in processing power. NOPE. Just more gimmicks. Huawei made the tr@nsition effortless with a dongle that you can find on amazon for Less than $30... On top of all that i said in my rant, the UI looks beautiful! Its similar to windows 10 so there is no learning curve. Dex UI looks like sh*t in comparison.

Ty you sammy. You did it. You created yet another worthless expensive peripheral no one asked for instead of adding more USEFUL features.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 10-16-2017 at 06:03 PM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+5118
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3317
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+579
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food