How Every Nigga Acts for 24 Hours After A Haircut
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Details Of Nicki Minajís Brotherís Child Rape Case Emerge
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B feeling herself, looking like garage during Christmas... Icicles
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside hov told biggie to respond to hit em up
204 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '16        #1
2015 pageviews
73 comments

Southpaw 650 heat pts650
space
space
$4,008 | Props total: 19384 19384
Donald Trump: 'NFL Should Have Suspended Colin Kaepernick For Kneeling'

President Donald Trump, who once said when asked if he thought Senator John McCain was a war hero, "I like people who weren't captured," continued to criticize former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick for kneeling during the national anthem last season to protest social injustice.
"I watched Colin Kaepernick, and I thought it was terrible, and then it got bigger and bigger and started mushrooming, and frankly the NFL should have suspended him for one game, and he would have never done it again," Trump told Fox News's Sean Hannity in an interview Wednesday night before an audience in Harrisburg, Pa. "They could have then suspended him for two games, and they could have suspended him if he did it a third time, for the season, and you would never have had a problem. But I will tell you, you cannot disrespect our country, our flag, our anthem — you cannot do that."
Earlier Thursday Trump tweeted, "It is about time that Roger Goodell of the NFL is finally demanding that all players STAND for our great National Anthem — RESPECT OUR COUNTRY."
Trump was responding to a letter Goodell sent to every team on Tuesday that read in part, "Like many of our fans, we believe that everyone should stand for the National Anthem. It is an important moment in our game. We want to honor our flag and our country, and our fans expect that of us."

But the league has not enacted a rule requiring players to stand for the anthem -- at least not yet. This was made clear in a joint statement from the NFL and the NFL Players a.ssociation.

"Commissioner Roger Goodell reached out to NFLPA Executive Director DeMaurice Smith today and both he and player leadership will attend the League meetings next week. There has been no change in the current policy regarding the anthem. The agenda will be a continuation of how to make progress on the important social issues that players have vocalized."
SM and 3 others gave props

torious and 16 others slapped this ish

73 comments for "Donald Trump: 'NFL Should Have Suspended Colin Kaepernick For Kneeling'"

1 week ago '15        #2
Kden 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,379 | Props total: 14044 14044
Nobody cares what this attention wh0ore has to say.
Smuuve and 43 others gave props

kinggoldframes slapped this ish

1 week ago '04        #3
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,297 | Props total: 10673 10673
Kaep wasn't even playing when he knelt
dtdroid and 27 others gave props

1 week ago '04        #4
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,436 | Props total: 2495 2495
kaep is the distraction from him gutting healthcare today. . .
Kyu and 30 others gave props

1 week ago '14        #5
Kyu 382 heat pts382
space
space
$61,159 | Props total: 112117 112117

[pic - click to view]

fu*k trump

[pic - click to view]

TYME and 40 others gave props

1 week ago '13        #6
dtdroid 117 heat pts117
space
space
$16,502 | Props total: 20878 20878
One thing is for certain: no matter how many knees Kaep took, there is nothing he can do on that football field that will disgrace this country more than Donald Trump is doing now.

But there are higher powers at work that pull the strings of that puppet in the white house. Considering his actual purpose is to take the heat while in office for policies pushed by this nation's real kingmakers, he's actually doing a hell of a job. And I believe the next policy those pulling the strings intend to force upon this nation is a race war.

The agenda at work is to force the 99% against themselves. And those 99% are comprised of people of all races and religions in this country. There are a very few select elite that stand to gain from the massive amount of sh*t that is about to hit the fan. And Donald Trump is merely being used as a catalyst to fuel the race war you didn't know you wanted to have just a few short years ago.

Remember Obama? Remember when there wasn't a shooting in the news twice a month about another unarmed black man being shot to death by a cop? The Janusian dichotomy between Obama and Trump is intentional; the outrage comes from the DIFFERENCE between how things WERE, and how things are NOW.

People need to stop taking this bait and realize what Trump's actual purpose is in this country as an insider politician: to promote division and initiate a race war that will ultimately lead to the fall of our republic. He doesn't care if we hate or love the flag as long as we're split down the middle. I challenge somebody to view all of Trump's actions and statements over the course of the past year and tell me which part of my theory can be invalidated by his moves on the chessboard. Exactly how can Trump be viewed as anything other than an intentionally polarizing sycophant for the elite?

[pic - click to view]

MHP Trotty and 46 others gave props

kinggoldframes and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '16        #7
MHP Trotty 339 heat pts339
space
space
$5,128 | Props total: 22678 22678
 dtdroid said:
One thing is for certain: no matter how many knees Kaep took, there is nothing he can do on that football field that will disgrace this country more than Donald Trump is doing now.

But there are higher powers at work that pull the strings of that puppet in the white house. Considering his actual purpose is to take the heat while in office for policies pushed by this nation's real kingmakers, he's actually doing a hell of a job. And I believe the next policy those pulling the strings intend to force upon this nation is a race war.

The agenda at work is to force the 99% against themselves. And those 99% are comprised of people of all races and religions in this country. There are a very few select elite that stand to gain from the massive amount of sh*t that is about to hit the fan. And Donald Trump is merely being used as a catalyst to fuel the race war you didn't know you wanted to have just a few short years ago.

Remember Obama? Remember when there wasn't a shooting in the news twice a month about another unarmed black man being shot to death by a cop? The Janusian dichotomy between Obama and Trump is intentional; the outrage comes from the DIFFERENCE between how things WERE, and how things are NOW.

People need to stop taking this bait and realize what Trump's actual purpose is in this country as an insider politician: to promote division and initiate a race war that will ultimately lead to the fall of our republic. He doesn't care if we hate or love the flag as long as we're split down the middle. I challenge somebody to view all of Trump's actions and statements over the course of the past year and tell me which part of my theory can be invalidated by his actions. Exactly how can Trump be viewed as anything other than an intentionally polarizing sycophant for the elite?

[pic - click to view]

You hitting a sista now?
Antho23 and 17 others gave props

1 week ago '04        #8
dc3003 55 heat pts55
space
space
$31,427 | Props total: 27904 27904
This guy said george soros is for trump

U do know he contributed donations to hillary right ?
CityofChampions gave props

dtdroid and 5 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '16        #9
yawD 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,410 | Props total: 4840 4840
Land of the free lolz
Outcast Outlaw gave props

1 week ago '17        #10
ThreeThirty 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,428 | Props total: 2643 2643
 dtdroid said:

People need to stop taking this bait and realize what Trump's actual purpose is in this country as an insider politician: to promote division and initiate a race war that will ultimately lead to the fall of our republic. He doesn't care if we hate or love the flag as long as we're split down the middle. I challenge somebody to view all of Trump's actions and statements over the course of the past year and tell me which part of my theory can be invalidated by his moves on the chessboard. Exactly how can Trump be viewed as anything other than an intentionally polarizing sycophant for the elite?

[pic - click to view]

1. The protest started under Obama.

2. Can't divide something that was never united.
QdobaCasanova and 8 others gave props

1 week ago '13        #11
dtdroid 117 heat pts117
space
space
 MHP Trotty said:
You hitting a sista now?
Not currently no, though my views haven't changed. Despite what probably 2/3 of this forum believes, I'm not a Trump supporter or racist. If I had to claim an agenda, I'd say it was to point out racism wherever it exists to keep people on their toes regarding the game that's being played politically by the fascist elite and their foot soldiers. Until we can check ourselves regarding the racial hostilities toward others and manage to stay united, we have no chance establishing a resistance in the war to come.

Their game is to make us hate each other because they need that outcome to push forward with their own agenda. If we are united, they can't do that. Our unity would bring attention to the real enemy and create an entirely different dichotomy of good vs evil, and patriots vs traitors, instead of between the haves and the have nots.

The old and frail wizard behind the curtain at the end of the yellow road is weak. He just needs to be stripped of the facade.
Antho23 and 2 others gave props

3 bs and 2 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '13        #12
dtdroid 117 heat pts117
space
space
 dc3003 said:
This guy said george soros is for trump

U do know he contributed donations to hillary right ?
1. No, I didn't say that

2. You're still viewing politics within the false left-right paradigm.

Those who are "For Trump" and "Against Hillary", and vice versa, all serve the same master. You wouldn't think it was so funny if you woke up from your slumber.
Fortune and 9 others gave props

1 week ago '13        #13
dtdroid 117 heat pts117
space
space
 ThreeThirty said:
1. The protest started under Obama.

2. Can't divide something that was never united.
1. Yes, exactly, it started under Obama and picked up steam at the height of Trump's candidacy for President. His presidency could not have occurred at a more ideal time for the narrative I just attempted to outline. There needed to be a schism between those who tolerate (if not support) the mistreatment of minorities, and those who are firmly against it. Obama steps out just as those opposing sides reach the climax of their tension - the result is that Trump stands alone as a staunchly polarizing figure with which everybody immediately identifies as "for" or "against".

We are meant to be missing Obama right now. That accelerates the rate at which we will reach the next phase of this struggle.

2. This nation is probably the best example since the late Ottoman empire in which an empire was united by, and lived in harmony with, so many vastly different cultures. To say this country was never united is to ignore the economic powerhouse in the world that our extremely diverse demographic of people represent.
RevolverLuciana and 2 others gave props

Fred Joe slapped this ish

1 week ago '07        #14
timdog 852 heat pts852
space
space
$29,473 | Props total: 12530 12530
 dtdroid said:

[pic - click to view]

Great post. I don't think a race war will happen tho. I really agree with about Trump is a puppet for a bigger agenda and whatever that agenda we going to find out.
dtdroid and 4 others gave props

1 week ago '17        #15
tu calmas 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 4330 4330
 dtdroid said:

[pic - click to view]

I notice that the only people saying talking about "division" and "race baiting" are people who've never acknowledged the current inequalities in America today

No sh*t there's division- a singular demographic is responsible for the greatest divider becoming president. Now they want everyone to "come together"

I notice that minorities (black folks especially) are the ones who've gotta "calm down" and overlook injustices cus apparently there's some "bigger plan" for an abstract race war that's yet to emerge. Meanwhile cops shoot down unarmed people and nothin changes...

How bout other demos stop takin the race bait and stop electing bigots for office first before tellin ppl to avoid causin a race war

And this supposed difference between how things were vs how they are now has nothing to do with who was president, cops been k!llin folks since the police institution was established. Only now we have the accessibility to tech to record it & media platforms to distribute it that weren't around til the end of obamas tenure

Last edited by tu calmas; 10-12-2017 at 11:29 AM..
216Martyr and 21 others gave props

dtdroid slapped this ish

1 week ago '17        #16
216Martyr 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 14324 14324
 tu calmas said:
I notice that the only people saying talking about "division" and "race baiting" are people who've never acknowledged the current inequalities in America today

No sh*t there's division- a singular demographic is responsible for the greatest divider becoming president. Now they want everyone to "come together"

I notice that minorities (black folks especially) are the ones who've gotta "calm down" and overlook injustices cus apparently there's some "bigger plan" for an abstract race war that's yet to emerge. Meanwhile cops shoot down unarmed people and nothin changes...

How bout other demos stop takin the race bait and stop electing bigots for office first before tellin ppl to avoid causin a race war

And this supposed difference between how things were vs how they are now has nothing to do with who was president, cops been k!llin folks since the police institution was established. Only now we have the accessibility to tech to record it & media platforms to distribute it that weren't around til the end of obamas tenure
LordsGift87 and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '13        #17
dtdroid 117 heat pts117
space
space
 tu calmas said:

You took the bait. You drank the kool aid.

You're still playing this "notice how it's always this other side guilty of ____". It's a foregone conclusion to you. You need that bogeyman in your life to justify some of your own hostile opinions. And you wear that ideology proudly like a badge of honor.

Trump is the candidate that appeals to racists, traditionalists, and the right in general. Obama appealed to the left. Neither of these sides are serving the best interest of you and I, regardless of our personal differences. None of them are actually FOR your interests, is the part you still don't seem to be getting.

So if neither of them are FOR us, then when will it ever occur to you that we share a common enemy? How can you expect to play the pieces on the board if you neither understand how the pieces move, nor understand which sides are playing?
RevolverLuciana and 4 others gave props

1 week ago '17        #18
tu calmas 1 heat pts
space
space
 216Martyr said:
"People" want there to be some super secret plan instead of regular old racism that's existed in America since the start lol

This rly not that complex
LordsGift87 and 7 others gave props

dtdroid and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '13        #19
dtdroid 117 heat pts117
space
space
 tu calmas said:
"People" want there to be some super secret plan instead of regular old racism that's existed in America since the start lol

This rly not that complex
My head almost exploded at both the irony and the lack of awareness of this remark.

"Regular old racism" has had a nefarious and deliberate purpose for thousands of years. The game hasn't changed - you're just slow learning the rules.
 1 week ago '17        #20
tu calmas 1 heat pts
space
space
 dtdroid said:
You took the bait. You drank the kool aid.

You're still playing this "notice how it's always this other side guilty of ____". It's a foregone conclusion to you. You need that bogeyman in your life to justify some of your own hostile opinions. And you wear that ideology proudly like a badge of honor.

Trump is the candidate that appeals to racists, traditionalists, and the right in general. Obama appealed to the left. Neither of these sides are serving the best interest of you and I, regardless of our personal differences. None of them are actually FOR your interests, is the part you still don't seem to be getting.

So if neither of them are FOR us, then when will it ever occur to you that we share a common enemy? How can you expect to play the pieces on the board if you neither understand how the pieces move, nor understand which sides are playing?
There's no foregone conclusion, I'm pointing to the racial disparities in voting records with regards to this presidency and the support of candidates that are against police reform and don't acknowledge police brutality as a legitimate issue

And ftr one party has historically been in favor of middle class growth and minority rights... and isn't the right

Lol @ Obama didn't "serve us", he just brought us back from the brink of depression & took our economy to where it is today yall so fu*kin ungrateful I swear
LordsGift87 and 5 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
108 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Max Kellerman was a rapper in 1994
42 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Feds Seize $22M Worth Of Weed Shipped From Cali To NYC For "Operation ..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rick Ross Fake Drug Dealer, Ex Cop, Dead Beat Dad & Illuminati Puppet
118 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy