Oct 11 - Even Fox News is Getting Tired of Trump

most viewed right now
 182
Image(s) inside Shad Moss Is DEAD, BOW WOW IS BACK WITH A SMASH COMEBACK HIT & TWITTER..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
NBA Cavs about to add yet another superstar to a loaded roster, sh-t not fair
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Birdman Ordered To Immediately Surrender Keys To His $12Mill Miami Man..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
NBA Shannon Sharpe ETHER PAUL PIERCE On Being A Diva For His Retirement Ceremony
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '04        #1
3552 pageviews
52 comments


eazyvaboy 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 8375 8375
Oct 11 - Even Fox News is Getting Tired of Trump
 

 
Fox News host Neil Cavuto has a warning for President Donald Trump: Get it together or risk losing everything.

Cavuto, known for giving the president some tough advice in the past, called out Trump for the recent public feud with Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.).

erickonasis and 17 others gave props
 
theFREAK slapped this ish
 

52 comments for "Oct 11 - Even Fox News is Getting Tired of Trump"

 3 months ago '17        #2
PHotoChoppa 
space
avatar space
space
$86 | Props total: 197 197
you do realize fox news never backed trump right?

no media outlet did... its why ppl glad he won, ha
MTtheImperial and 1 others gave props
 
eazyvaboy and 71 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '07        #3
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,895 | Props total: 17313 17313
cause he isnt a republican..1...2 they are only using him for the presidential seat
sunsetnVine and 4 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '07        #4
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,895 | Props total: 17313 17313
 PHotoChoppa said:
you do realize fox news never backed trump right?

no media outlet did... its why ppl glad he won, ha
yes they did..now did they start no..but they have been championing his ratings..by giving him positive airtime...otherwise like in yrs before no one would have knew he was running
eazyvaboy and 8 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '17        #5
Ymmot 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 5529 5529
 PHotoChoppa said:
you do realize fox news never backed trump right?

no media outlet did... its why ppl glad he won, ha
What? You guys have short term memories on this site. When trump decided he was running for president he was best friends with a ton of people in the media. He had that long running tv show and he brushed elbows with all the tv execs. Journalists were writing pieces about how trump had an unfair advantage with the media because he knew all the bigwigs. Trump is the one who burnt all those bridges. I swear there's people on this site saying trump was treated unfair by the media, but it's 100% his fault. He ruined all those relationships the first time they questioned anything he said or ran a story that wasn't 100% in his favor; THAT'S THEIR JOB. It's a repeated behavioral pattern of his; think about how many times he's burnt bridges with people or organizations because they don't fully agree with him.
vgdw and 30 others gave props
 
dc3003 slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '12        #6
Melle 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 2962 2962
 PHotoChoppa said:
you do realize fox news never backed trump right?

no media outlet did... its why ppl glad he won, ha
Early on in his campaign they did not back him.. when they saw how serious he was it started to grow on the network!
HughyBaby and 3 others gave props
 
tu calmas and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '07        #7
theFREAK 3714 heat pts3714
space
avatar space
space
$54,247 | Props total: 40068 40068
You do realize he did an exclusive interview with them last night and they cover all his speeches and positive news?

Slapped.
dc3003 and 2 others gave props
 
HughyBaby and 6 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '04        #8
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,301 | Props total: 18579 18579

[tweet - click to view]

HughyBaby and 35 others gave props
 
GGG goat slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '17        #9
HughyBaby 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,419 | Props total: 13783 13783
get Pennywise the clown the fu*k on outta here
erickonasis and 4 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '12        #10
Heisenberg 133 heat pts133
space
avatar space
space
$19,147 | Props total: 20044 20044
Deep down no one likes the idiot.
Chrispy and 4 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '17        #11
PHotoChoppa 
space
avatar space
space
$86 | Props total: 197 197
 Ymmot said:
What? You guys have short term memories on this site. When trump decided he was running for president he was best friends with a ton of people in the media. He had that long running tv show and he brushed elbows with all the tv execs. Journalists were writing pieces about how trump had an unfair advantage with the media because he knew all the bigwigs. Trump is the one who burnt all those bridges. I swear there's people on this site saying trump was treated unfair by the media, but it's 100% his fault. He ruined all those relationships the first time they questioned anything he said or ran a story that wasn't 100% in his favor; THAT'S THEIR JOB. It's a repeated behavioral pattern of his; think about how many times he's burnt bridges with people or organizations because they don't fully agree with him.
so you think that trump had all the media in his pocket and it was to his benifit, then all of a sudden they turned on him for what? cause he had a disagreement with them?

you claim he has a pattern... but that pattern wasn't around when the media were backing him... it only started when he won?

you realize how stupid you sound right? think about what youre saying again...
Boogersugar and 8 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '17        #12
Ymmot 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 5529 5529
 PHotoChoppa said:
so you think that trump had all the media in his pocket and it was to his benifit, then all of a sudden they turned on him for what? cause he had a disagreement with them?

you claim he has a pattern... but that pattern wasn't around when the media were backing him... it only started when he won?

you realize how stupid you sound right? think about what youre saying again...
Well since you didn't understand a word I said based on your reply it probably did sound stupid in your head. Maybe if your ignorant a.ss learned to comprehend english we could have a real conversation.


Let me write it so you'll understand: Me say u r stoopid.
audiodiitons and 8 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '17        #13
Ymmot 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 5529 5529
 erickonasis said:
Not even an exhaggeration anymore.
erickonasis gave props
 
 3 months ago '17        #14
PHotoChoppa 
space
avatar space
space
$86 | Props total: 197 197
 Ymmot said:
Not even an exhaggeration anymore.
you act as if you're smart... then co-sign a post about trump being hitler...

LMAO!!!!

dude how stupid are you?



and regarding your last post...

"When trump decided he was running for president he was best friends with a ton of people in the media. He had that long running tv show and he brushed elbows with all the tv execs. Journalists were writing pieces about how trump had an unfair advantage with the media because he knew all the bigwigs."

aka trump had media in his pocket...

"Trump is the one who burnt all those bridges."

randomly you a.ssume trump lost contact with EVERYONE he JUST had in his pocket, according you.

"He ruined all those relationships the first time they questioned anything he said or ran a story that wasn't 100% in his favor; THAT'S THEIR JOB."

NO it's not their jobs to be overwhelmingly negative...


so you're idea are wrong... deal with it.


Last edited by PHotoChoppa; 10-12-2017 at 07:25 PM..
Boogersugar and 11 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '07        #15
Ham Rove 3515 heat pts3515
space
avatar space
space
$55,409 | Props total: 20890 20890
 Ymmot said:
What? You guys have short term memories on this site. When trump decided he was running for president he was best friends with a ton of people in the media. He had that long running tv show and he brushed elbows with all the tv execs. Journalists were writing pieces about how trump had an unfair advantage with the media because he knew all the bigwigs. Trump is the one who burnt all those bridges. I swear there's people on this site saying trump was treated unfair by the media, but it's 100% his fault. He ruined all those relationships the first time they questioned anything he said or ran a story that wasn't 100% in his favor; THAT'S THEIR JOB. It's a repeated behavioral pattern of his; think about how many times he's burnt bridges with people or organizations because they don't fully agree with him.
Not to mention the guy who ran FOX News for 30 years, Roger Ailes worked for the Trump campaign. Its the first job he got after being ousted @ FOX for being a pervert


And he was tight as fu*k with Joe and Mika on MSNBC, until they one time pushed back a little and he lost his sh*t like a little girl.
Shika and 10 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '04        #16
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,301 | Props total: 18579 18579
 PHotoChoppa said:
you act as if you're smart... then co-sign a post about trump being hitler...

LMAO!!!!

dude how stupid are you?



and regarding your last post...

"When trump decided he was running for president he was best friends with a ton of people in the media. He had that long running tv show and he brushed elbows with all the tv execs. Journalists were writing pieces about how trump had an unfair advantage with the media because he knew all the bigwigs."

aka trump had media in his pocket...

"Trump is the one who burnt all those bridges."

randomly you a.ssume trump lost contact with EVERYONE he JUST had in his pocket, according you.

"He ruined all those relationships the first time they questioned anything he said or ran a story that wasn't 100% in his favor; THAT'S THEIR JOB."

NO it's not their jobs to be overwhelmingly negative...


so you're idea are wrong... deal with it.
What's your alias again I forgot
potorico1 and 2 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '17        #17
PHotoChoppa 
space
avatar space
space
$86 | Props total: 197 197
 erickonasis said:
What's your alias again I forgot
why when a dude not riding trump d!ck it gotta be a alias...

i'm not obsessed with dude like yall man...

i just speak from a point of neutrality...

that hurt you?

u feel like your world falling apart cause a dude not stoping out trump every post?

go do your homework, you have more importnat sh*t to worry about im sure.
Boogersugar and 4 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '17        #18
Ymmot 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 5529 5529
 PHotoChoppa said:
and regarding your last post...

"When trump decided he was running for president he was best friends with a ton of people in the media. He had that long running tv show and he brushed elbows with all the tv execs. Journalists were writing pieces about how trump had an unfair advantage with the media because he knew all the bigwigs."

aka trump had media in his pocket...

"Trump is the one who burnt all those bridges."

randomly you a.ssume trump lost contact with EVERYONE he JUST had in his pocket, according you.

"He ruined all those relationships the first time they questioned anything he said or ran a story that wasn't 100% in his favor; THAT'S THEIR JOB."

NO it's not their jobs to be overwhelmingly negative...


so you're idea are wrong... deal with it.
Ok, you get one shot, try to understand this...

I did not say he had the media in his pocket, but he did have a lot of friends in the media. A lot more than any politician.

I did not say "randomly he lost contact." I said trump started, not the media, a war with the media because they said a couple things he didn't like. He burnt those bridges, he could've played it cool, but he went full on childish and couldn't handle a single bit of criticism. It's their job to call out questionable stories and expose the truth. Trump lied about a bunch of stuff on the campaign trail, and his card got pulled. Doesn't mean he needs to start calling them fake news and try to discredit any negative story about him.

Your link is to a report about trump since he's been president, we're talking about starting out on the campaign trail. Try to stick to the topic. The media has been more negative toward trump since he waged all out war on them. Imagine that. He's also done a pretty sh*tty job as president thus far. He can't get sh*t done with the republican or democrat party. He hasn't negotiated a single better deal for the country. And he has yet to pass one major piece of legislation. So your gonna get negative press for that too, on top of the circus that is his administration.


 PHotoChoppa said:
you act as if you're smart... then co-sign a post about trump being hitler...

LMAO!!!!

dude how stupid are you?
Not as stupid as you obviously. Nowhere did I co-sign to a post about trump being hitler. I co-signed to a post showing the very real similarities to how hitler and trump came to power and the similarities to their behavior toward the media. Ya dig?



 PHotoChoppa said:
so you're idea are wrong... deal with it.
So your idea is wrong.
or
So your ideas are wrong.
Shika and 5 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '17        #19
PHotoChoppa 
space
avatar space
space
$86 | Props total: 197 197
you really think there are similarities.

a socialist who acted as if he was all for the people to gain their trust, then gets full support of the media and military and ppulation.. then tells them to genocide and war to take over the east?...

that is the EXACT story of trump... LMAO @

why do you think you are smart... your contradicted yourself SO MUCH.


and all that bullsh*t you type is all YOUR opinion.. you weren't there... u dunno how much pull he had... don't act like your words are fact. you will look like a fool in a couple years and be embarrassed of yourself for the positions you are taking.
Boogersugar and 4 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '04        #20
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,301 | Props total: 18579 18579
 PHotoChoppa said:
why when a dude not riding trump d!ck it gotta be a alias...

i'm not obsessed with dude like yall man...

i just speak from a point of neutrality...

that hurt you?

u feel like your world falling apart cause a dude not stoping out trump every post?

go do your homework, you have more importnat sh*t to worry about im sure.


Hurt ? I just asked you a question no need for paragraphs explaining :
Shika gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside 5 places on Earth Gravity doesn’t seem to Work
79 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Definition of Thick
34 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside IG thots get along like Ps in a pod
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Captain America has jungle fever
97 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Gal Gadot is too damn sexy
108 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Jan 16 - Uh oh Oprah put in the call on Seal. He's being investigated for sexu..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Yo why does cali look like 3rd world rite now?
59 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside New York Times Editor Blasts Aziz Ansari Accuser: ‘It’s Called Bad Sex’
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy