Guy eats and gets buzzed off of 75 year old Nazi chocolate

most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
144 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 2 months ago '16        #1
4100 pageviews
70 comments


Jimmy Russell 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 13941 13941
Guy eats and gets buzzed off of 75 year old Nazi chocolate
 

 

apparently it has methamphetamine in it image

No way in hell I'd eat something 75 years old though. This guy eats a bunch of old MRE's though, interesting channel for sure.
WhoSentU and 28 others gave props
 
SamSung and 1 others slapped this ish
 

70 comments for "Guy eats and gets buzzed off of 75 year old Nazi chocolate"

 2 months ago '16        #2
Jimmy Russell 95 heat pts95 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 13941 13941

[video - click to view]


35 year old hot dogs
WhoSentU and 7 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '17        #3
lucifershammer 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 5625 5625
Nazis give their soldiers a form of meth

So...
Jimmy Russell and 10 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '16        #4
Jimmy Russell 95 heat pts95 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 13941 13941
 lucifershammer said:
Nazis give their soldiers a form of meth

So...
Yeah and apparently hitler was a meth addict as well.
lucifershammer and 6 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '17        #5
iLaugh 
space
avatar space
space
$227 | Props total: 1043 1043
Why is dudes hands trembling so much?

Why does he sound like pedo?

"Oh my" "wow, look at that. Oh yea"

Drumatic50 and 42 others gave props
 
KING SOULJA slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '12        #6
AlBooBoo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$34,688 | Props total: 33099 33099
 iLaugh said:
Why is dudes hands trembling so much?

Why does he sound like pedo?

"Oh my" "wow, look at that. Oh yea"

brah
consigliereA and 2 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '06        #7
1 of 1 Houston 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 6427 6427
It's zometing extra in zee chocolate. I zink its zee blue magic.
unclejuju and 32 others gave props
 
goodkidmadworld slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '04        #8
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$33,585 | Props total: 30799 30799
 Jimmy Russell said:


35 year old hot dogs
Haha i litterally am cracking up
Jimmy Russell gave props
 
 2 months ago '08        #9
The N 467 heat pts467
space
avatar space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17219 17219

[pic - click to view]

NYNY and 1 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '06        #10
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
"Scho-Ka-Kola is a German brand of bitter-sweet dark chocolate consumed for its strong caffeine and kola nut mix. The chocolates have a caffeine content of about 0.2 percent, which is derived from the cocoa content of 58 percent and the addition of 2.6 percent roast coffee and 1.6 percent kola nut. The chocolate is divided into wedges held in a round metal canister. The red-and-white container design and recipe have changed very little since the original launch in 1936."

Scho-Ka-Kola (for Schokolade–Kaffee–Kolanuss) was created in 1935...It was introduced at the 1936 Summer Olympics as a performance-enhancing energy "Sport Chocolate" (German Sportschokolade)....

In World War II, Scho-Ka-Kola was colloquially known as the "Aviator Chocolate" (German Fliegerschokolade), as it was commonly provided with Luftwaffe pilot and crew rations, to induce or extend wakefulness and alertness, especially on night-bombing missions, and was also issued to flight-crews in blue canisters as emergency sea-survival rations (German Seenotpackung).

.....during the Battle of the Bulge (particularly, the town of Reipertsweiler, in which Voss participated in a German victory), Scho-Ka-Kola was given to captured American troops as an act of respect for their bravery. Voss details Scho-Ka-Kola in the footnotes, calling the chocolate "pure luxury" and explains that each round tin contains two discs of dark chocolate, laced with caffeine from coffee beans.

- Wikipedia


Last edited by Drumatic50; 10-12-2017 at 05:33 PM..
Jimmy Russell and 8 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '16        #11
Jimmy Russell 95 heat pts95 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 13941 13941
 Drumatic50 said:
"Scho-Ka-Kola is a German brand of bitter-sweet dark chocolate consumed for its strong caffeine and kola nut mix. The chocolates have a caffeine content of about 0.2 percent, which is derived from the cocoa content of 58 percent and the addition of 2.6 percent roast coffee and 1.6 percent kola nut. The chocolate is divided into wedges held in a round metal canister. The red-and-white container design and recipe have changed very little since the original launch in 1936."

Scho-Ka-Kola (for Schokolade–Kaffee–Kolanuss) was created in 1935...It was introduced at the 1936 Summer Olympics as a performance-enhancing energy "Sport Chocolate" (German Sportschokolade)....

In World War II, Scho-Ka-Kola was colloquially known as the "Aviator Chocolate" (German Fliegerschokolade), as it was commonly provided with Luftwaffe pilot and crew rations, to induce or extend wakefulness and alertness, especially on night-bombing missions, and was also issued to flight-crews in blue canisters as emergency sea-survival rations (German Seenotpackung).

.....during the Battle of the Bulge (particularly, the town of Reipertsweiler, in which Voss participated in a German victory), Scho-Ka-Kola was given to captured American troops as an act of respect for their bravery. Voss details Scho-Ka-Kola in the footnotes, calling the chocolate "pure luxury" and explains that each round tin contains two discs of dark chocolate, laced with caffeine from coffee beans.

- Wikipedia
you think that might mean amphetamines?
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '16        #12
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 14899 14899
 Jimmy Russell said:
you think that might mean amphetamines?
for sure...........
Jimmy Russell and 1 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '16        #13
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 14899 14899
he needs to get ahold of some late 19th century/early 20th century cough medicine.......


Last edited by smokeytheblunt2; 10-12-2017 at 06:24 PM..
TheGawd77 and 2 others gave props
 
beazy252 slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '14        #14
Mr Harrow 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 11750 11750
 SamSung said:
Who is this white supremacist? Where he getting all this old sh*t?
He buys rations throughout history/world, breaks them down and eats them. Interesting channel, i e joying watching one of his vids before bed.
Jimmy Russell and 4 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '17        #15
BxDon 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$6,863 | Props total: 52820 52820
How he get his hands on that
AMG2M4 and 4 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '16        #16
Jimmy Russell 95 heat pts95 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 13941 13941
 SamSung said:
Who is this white supremacist? Where he getting all this old sh*t?
who's a white supremacist?

this is a guy who likes trying out different military rations throughout history.
dc3003 and 3 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '16        #17
Jimmy Russell 95 heat pts95 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 13941 13941
 Mr Harrow said:
He buys rations throughout history/world, breaks them down and eats them. Interesting channel, i e joying watching one of his vids before bed.
lol his videos are kind of calming aren't they?
Mr Harrow gave props
 
 2 months ago '16        #18
Jimmy Russell 95 heat pts95 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 13941 13941

[video - click to view]


newest video
dc3003 and 2 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '14        #19
Mr Harrow 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 11750 11750
 Jimmy Russell said:
lol his videos are kind of calming aren't they?
Yeah they are

"Nice."
Jimmy Russell and 2 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '16        #20
Jimmy Russell 95 heat pts95 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 13941 13941
 Mr Harrow said:
Yeah they are

"Nice."
hahaha

let's put this on the tray......

Nice!

and one of my favorites - "Nice hiss!"

If there's no hiss you know there's going to be trouble
Mr Harrow and 1 others gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
157 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
226 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Here is what Disney now owns.
76 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
62 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
18 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy