squad up!

Harvey Weinstein's wife Georgina Chapman has 'chosen to leave' him

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 months ago '06        #1
2738 page views
37 comments

SM 39581 heat pts39581
space
space
space
$136,441 | Props total: 98038 98038
Harvey Weinstein's wife Georgina Chapman has 'chosen to leave' him

‘My heart breaks for all the women who have suffered tremendous pain because of these unforgivable actions’

Harvey Weinstein’s wife, Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman, is leaving him — as more women continue to step forward to accuse the movie mogul of decades of s3xual harassment and a.ssault.

Weinstein, 65, and Chapman, 41, married in 2007 and have two children together — India Pearl, 7, and Dashiell Max Robert, 4.

“My heart breaks for all the women who have suffered tremendous pain because of these unforgivable actions. I have chosen to leave my husband. Caring for my young children is my first priority and I ask the media for privacy at this time,” Chapman says in a statement to PEOPLE.

In the wake of the first allegations by multiple women in a New York Times report, Weinstein, who has denied allegations of nonconsensual s3x, initially said Chapman was standing behind him.

“She stands 100 percent behind me. Georgina and I have talked about this at length,” Weinstein told the New York Post, adding that Chapman was helping him become “a better human” and to “apologize to people for my bad behavior, to say I’m sorry, and to absolutely mean it.”

On Sunday, Weinstein was fired from his powerhouse film studio.

“In light of new information about misconduct by Harvey Weinstein that has emerged in the past few days, the directors of The Weinstein Company — Robert Weinstein, Lance Maerov, Richard Koenigsberg and Tarak Ben Ammar — have determined, and have informed Harvey Weinstein, that his employment with The Weinstein Company is terminated, effective immediately,” the Weinstein Company said in a statement.

In the NYT report that ran last week, eight women — including actress Ashley Judd — spoke out against Weinstein, accusing him of s3xual harassment and inappropriate behavior. The paper also reported that Weinstein reached private settlements with eight women, including actress Rose McGowan.

On Tuesday, Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie added their own accounts of alleged mistreatment. Paltrow told the NYT that Weinstein s3xually harassed her in a hotel room after hiring her for the lead role in Emma when she was 22. The encounter allegedly ended with Weinstein placing his hands on her and suggesting a massage.

Also on Tuesday, the The New Yorker revealed — among 13 different women’s accounts of alleged s3xual harassment, a.ssault or r*pe — that the mogul allegedly forcibly performed oral s3x on Italian actress Asia Argento two decades ago. Actresses Mira Sorvino and Rosanna Arquette also claimed that after rejecting Weinstein’s unwanted advances, they were removed from or kept from being hired for projects.

In response to the lengthy allegations made against Weinstein in the New Yorker piece, a spokesperson for Weinstein said, “Any allegations of non-consensual s3x are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein.”

This article originally appeared on People.com

visit this link http://ew.com/news/2017/1 .. ssment-claims/

37 comments for "Harvey Weinstein's wife Georgina Chapman has 'chosen to leave' him"
 11 months ago '07        #2
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,485 | Props total: 15391 15391
"court of public opinion has turned, i'm out with my half"

11 months ago '05        #3
JohnnyCage202 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,368 | Props total: 16225 16225
They better do this n*gga like they did Michael Vick...

11 months ago '09        #4
whodatb1 323 heat pts323
space
space
space
$22,245 | Props total: 16706 16706
 JohnnyCage202 said
Or like the college coaches... Get the fbi involved!!!!

11 months ago '04        #5
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$15,385 | Props total: 6887 6887
 JohnnyCage202 said
Or Bill Cosby ..

11 months ago '06        #6
Michael 1987 734 heat pts734
space
space
space
$84,596 | Props total: 17187 17187
 JohnnyCage202 said
Listen to JR speak that truth...

[video - click to view]

11 months ago '05        #7
JohnnyCage202 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,368 | Props total: 16225 16225
 jumpman2304 said
Or Bill Cosby ..
Peep my reply in the other Weinstein thread with the audio...

11 months ago '08        #8
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,983 | Props total: 1202 1202
Maybe Terry Crews was telling the truth....

11 months ago '06        #9
space
space
space
nvmm

11 months ago '06        #10
SM 39581 heat pts39581 OP
space
space
space
 LordOfRight said
That's his fu*king wife? What the fu*k.
Was like

11 months ago '16        #11
144000 56 heat pts56
space
space
$6,802 | Props total: 8839 8839
That's a tranny, tho.

My tranny vision is out of control rn.

11 months ago '06        #12
SM 39581 heat pts39581 OP
space
space
space
 144000 said
That's a tranny, tho.

My tranny vision is out of control rn.

11 months ago '17        #13
El Maton 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$5,354 | Props total: 30372 30372

At first, Weinstein was solicitous, praising her work. Then he left the room. When he returned, he was wearing a bathrobe and holding a bottle of lotion. “He asks me to give a massage. I was, like, ‘Look, man, I am no fu*king fool,’ ” Argento said. “But, looking back, I am a fu*king fool. And I am still trying to come to grips with what happened.”

Argento said that, after she reluctantly agreed to give Weinstein a massage, he pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed oral s3x on her as she repeatedly told him to stop. Weinstein “terrified me, and he was so big,” she said. “It wouldn’t stop. It was a nightmare.”

At some point, Argento said, she stopped saying no and feigned enjoyment, because she thought it was the only way the a.ssault would end. “I was not willing,” she told me. “I said, ‘No, no, no.’...It’s twisted. A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale.”
Argento, who insisted that she wanted to tell her story in all its complexity, said that she didn’t physically f!ght him off, something that has prompted years of guilt.

“The thing with being a victim is I felt responsible,” she said. “Because, if I were a strong woman, I would have kicked him in the balls and run away. But I didn’t. And so I felt responsible.” She described the incident as a “horrible trauma.” Decades later, she said, oral s3x is still ruined for her. “I’ve been damaged,” she told me. “Just talking to you about it, my whole body is shaking.”

[pic - click to view]

Harvey was eating these hoes out whether they liked it or not...what a horny scumbag

that story turned me on tho

11 months ago '17        #14
Fortune 131 heat pts131
space
space
$5,560 | Props total: 31116 31116
 El Maton said

A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale.”

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Fortune; 10-13-2017 at 05:15 AM..

11 months ago '09        #15
dadon85 137 heat pts137
space
space
space
$32,740 | Props total: 16489 16489
Did he actually r*pe these women. Like drug them or forcefully hold them down and fuk. Or are we talking s3xual harassment. Grab b00ty, titty, and say nasty sh*t to them.

I dont want to hear a woman gave him top during.

Did he help them get acting gigs? Feel like women wouldn't wait long or fukm up 1st chance they got.

Excuse my ignorance, i haven't followed this story

11 months ago '05        #16
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,710 | Props total: 1474 1474
 Michael 1987 said
Listen to JR speak that truth...

When my n*gga Kane came back and sent Test to hell

11 months ago '06        #17
space
space
space
 Basicgz said
When my n*gga Kane came back and sent Test to hell
oh sh*t omebody knew. I edited that video out just to use it for this harvey sh*t.

11 months ago '15        #18
AdRock 
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 5516 5516
LOL look at her. She like 20 years younger than him?? He just gave her the holy grail. She got cause to divorce him & take half that loot now. He fu*ked up. She got what she was prayin for the whole time to get away from his filthy a.ss.

11 months ago '06        #19
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,545 | Props total: 13987 13987
only one winning is the wife

11 months ago '15        #20
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,381 | Props total: 16927 16927
Free harvey broad doesnt deserve a dime she do any of the work no. As long as he wasnt touching kids hey. Actresses gave some top and got a 100 mill dollar career out of it. Cry me a river.

11 months ago '04        #21
skillahmang 3 heat pts
space
space
$26,345 | Props total: 17901 17901
Some how this became about Vick

11 months ago '14        #22
Dolewhip 
space
space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 4608 4608
 JohnnyCage202 said
Michael Vick did 2 years and came home to 100MM. I hope they do him worse than MV.

11 months ago '10        #23
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 1012 1012
 dadon85 said
Did he actually r*pe these women. Like drug them or forcefully hold them down and fuk. Or are we talking s3xual harassment. Grab b00ty, titty, and say nasty sh*t to them.

I dont want to hear a woman gave him top during.

Did he help them get acting gigs? Feel like women wouldn't wait long or fukm up 1st chance they got.

Excuse my ignorance, i haven't followed this story

"Or are we talking s3xual harassment. Grab b00ty, titty, and say nasty sh*t to them."

Yes. To young and old actresses.

"Did he help them get acting gigs? "

Yes but it doesn't matter if some of them responded positively. Plenty of them didn't. Its also an issue because if they did say no and tell people his position could potentially allow him to ruin their career. Basically they had to say yes or at least shut up about it.

11 months ago '16        #24
bossdon365 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 2688 2688
 El Maton said

At first, Weinstein was solicitous, praising her work. Then he left the room. When he returned, he was wearing a bathrobe and holding a bottle of lotion. “He asks me to give a massage. I was, like, ‘Look, man, I am no fu*king fool,’ ” Argento said. “But, looking back, I am a fu*king fool. And I am still trying to come to grips with what happened.”

Argento said that, after she reluctantly agreed to give Weinstein a massage, he pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed oral s3x on her as she repeatedly told him to stop. Weinstein “terrified me, and he was so big,” she said. “It wouldn’t stop. It was a nightmare.”

At some point, Argento said, she stopped saying no and feigned enjoyment, because she thought it was the only way the a.ssault would end. “I was not willing,” she told me. “I said, ‘No, no, no.’...It’s twisted. A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale.”
Argento, who insisted that she wanted to tell her story in all its complexity, said that she didn’t physically f!ght him off, something that has prompted years of guilt.

“The thing with being a victim is I felt responsible,” she said. “Because, if I were a strong woman, I would have kicked him in the balls and run away. But I didn’t. And so I felt responsible.” She described the incident as a “horrible trauma.” Decades later, she said, oral s3x is still ruined for her. “I’ve been damaged,” she told me. “Just talking to you about it, my whole body is shaking.”

[pic - click to view]

Harvey was eating these hoes out whether they liked it or not...what a horny scumbag

that story turned me on tho
I still have yet to and dont think I EVER will believe that a man can FORCIBLY eat a girl out. I COULD be wrong, but idk i just cant wrap my mind around it AT ALL

especially guys like Harvey Weinstein and Mike Tyson

11 months ago '17        #25
El Maton 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$5,354 | Props total: 30372 30372
 bossdon365 said
I still have yet to and dont think I EVER will believe that a man can FORCIBLY eat a girl out. I COULD be wrong, but idk i just cant wrap my mind around it AT ALL

She said she stopped saying no and faked enjoyment...maybe she stopped saying no because she liked how his tongue felt on her wet v*ginal lips and labia

11 months ago '17        #26
QdobaCasanova 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,944 | Props total: 18474 18474
Looks like he has a hightop fade in the thread thumbnail.

11 months ago '15        #27
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,381 | Props total: 16927 16927
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said
"Or are we talking s3xual harassment. Grab b00ty, titty, and say nasty sh*t to them."

Yes but it doesn't matter if some of them responded positively. Plenty of them didn't. Its also an issue because if they did say no and tell people his position could potentially allow him to ruin their career. Basically they had to say yes or at least shut up about it.
Or find a new career if their dignity was so important but no $$$

11 months ago '15        #28
WhyEsElvrSurfer 101 heat pts101
space
space
$14,467 | Props total: 17548 17548
 bossdon365 said

But you can if they are too paralyzed (fear/drugged) to f!ght back.

11 months ago '09        #29
dadon85 137 heat pts137
space
space
space
$32,740 | Props total: 16489 16489
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said

Ruin career but do what's right and report

11 months ago '13        #30
KennyX93 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 3986 3986

[video - click to view]

"When the money goes will the honey stay, when the grey skies replace the sunny days"

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  46
61 comments
top in thotties
top in section
online now  45
30 comments
top in sports
top in section
online now  51
149 comments
top in hiphop

most viewed right now
online now  45
audio inside Lupe Fiasco – King Nas
173 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
No wine no roses just 7 min n some bb oil
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  31
Article inside Huge marijuana bundles are washing up on Florida beaches after hurric..
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Woman exposes rapper, Kid Buu being a 30 year old criminal
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Sep 18 - Dad arrested for driving teen couple to park to ‘do their tha..
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Lost City of Atlantis hidden in plain sight?
66 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
YelaWolf-Shade (Machine Gun Kelly Diss)
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside OBH rapper Skinny on the Run for MURDER gives Live update from UHAUL tr..
116 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy