Oct 10 - Toddler vanishes after dad sent her outside overnight for not drinking milk

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 months ago '11        #1
6810 pageviews
141 comments

Sin 1262 heat pts1262
space
space
$18,417 | Props total: 39247 39247
Oct 10 - Toddler vanishes after dad sent her outside overnight for not drinking milk

RICHARDSON, Texas – Authorities were searching Monday for a 3-year-old suburban Dallas girl who went missing over the weekend when her father allegedly made her stand outside in the middle of the night as punishment for not drinking her milk.

Wesley Mathews, 37, ordered Sherin Mathews to stand next to a tree behind the fence at their Richardson home at around 3 a.m. Saturday, according to an arrest affidavit. The tree is across an alley from the home.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Mathews went outside about 15 minutes later to check on her, but Sherin was gone. The child, who has a developmental disability, was wearing leggings, a pink long-sleeved shirt and pink flip-flops.

The father didn't notify police that his daughter was missing until about five hours later, said police Sgt. Kevin Perlich, who added that the delay in reporting the matter "is certainly concerning to us."

"That does not seem like a normal response that one would do if you have a missing child," Perlich said.

Mathews was arrested Saturday on a charge of abandoning or endangering a child. He posted bond late Sunday, according to Perlich. A working phone number for Mathews could not be found and it's not clear if he's hired an attorney to speak on his behalf.

Mathews at one point told investigators that coyotes have been seen in the alley, but investigators say there's no indication one may have dragged the girl away.

Investigators have seized three vehicles, cellphones and laptops from the family in an effort to find out what became of Sherin, Perlich said. Footage from surveillance cameras in the area also is being reviewed.

State Child Protective Services removed a 4-year-old child from the home early Monday, he said. A CPS spokeswoman, Marissa Gonzales, said the agency has had dealings with the family before, but she declined to release additional information.

Perlich said Mathews and his wife adopted Sherin, who was malnourished when the couple took her in. Mathews told investigators it wasn't unusual for the girl to wake up late at night to eat so that her weight would increase, Perlich said. That may explain why she was punished at 3 a.m., he said. He said authorities are casting a broad net in determining what happened to the girl.

"We don't have any other indication or evidence that she was forcibly abducted from that area," he said.

visit this link http://www.foxnews.com/us .. unishment.html

Last edited by Sin; 10-10-2017 at 09:35 AM..
foshoVoodoo and 10 others gave props

141 comments for "Oct 10 - Toddler vanishes after dad sent her outside overnight for not drinking milk"

2 months ago '16        #2
ezgwop253 
space
space
space
$533 | Props total: 1359 1359
Man this is fu*ked up. I got the amber alert about her on my phone too. The father need to get fu*ked up for real.
DaQCKing and 105 others gave props

2 months ago '11        #3
chizz 
space
space
$3,872 | Props total: 2877 2877
sounds like he k!lled that little girl
heretic shae and 124 others gave props

2 months ago '16        #4
foshoVoodoo 145 heat pts145
space
space
$9,005 | Props total: 20867 20867
Wow

Op really! hate group news supporting

Last edited by foshoVoodoo; 10-10-2017 at 10:18 AM..
erickonasis gave props

J and 1 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '05        #5
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
15 mins alone outside near an alley? Why not just put her in the corner or something. and who the fu*k wanna drink milk at fu*king 3 am
DaQCKing and 97 others gave props

S0X slapped this ish

2 months ago '15        #6
TAG81 89 heat pts89
space
space
$1,196 | Props total: 14575 14575
Development disability & you treat her like this........ pathetic.
AROD MONEY and 66 others gave props

2 months ago '17        #7
DaQCKing 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,191 | Props total: 4434 4434
Should hold this fuk n*gga under water until he passes out and revive him and keep repeating the process til his body gives out. They say drowning is one of the worse ways to go. You gets no pass from me for anything done to kids. I'd k!ll and die for my two without any thought or regret.
strungout and 76 others gave props

Jody slapped this ish

2 months ago '08        #8
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
Bruh I got homies who’s moms used to throw them outside in the middle of the night when they were kids .. for peeing the bed or not being able to sleep or sh*t like this where they didn’t drink their milk or eat their food.. as a parent myself I could never do that to my daughter ... fu*ken d!ckhead should be incarcerated until thy find her NO Bail!
Willi263 and 28 others gave props

2 months ago '16        #9
ezgwop253 
space
space
space
$533 | Props total: 1359 1359
 AKMPLCE said:
Bruh I got homies who’s moms used to throw them outside in the middle of the night when they were kids .. for peeing the bed or not being able to sleep or sh*t like this where they didn’t drink their milk or eat their food.. as a parent myself I could never do that to my daughter ... fu*ken d!ckhead should be incarcerated until thy find her NO Bail!
For real ... I be feelin bad after I scold my daughter. I can't imagine doin somethin like that. I don't know what's wrong with ppl but I know my daughter is the best thing I got in the world. The world is bugged out
AKMPLCE and 36 others gave props

2 months ago '08        #10
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,263 | Props total: 22168 22168
 DaQCKing said:
Should hold this fuk n*gga under water until he passes out and revive him and keep repeating the process til his body gives out. They say drowning is one of the worse ways to go. You gets no pass from me for anything done to kids. I'd k!ll and die for my two without any thought or regret.
I second the motion for waterboarding. Where do we sign this petition?
BxBkStat and 3 others gave props

2 months ago '15        #11
AdRock 
space
space
$1,399 | Props total: 3187 3187
He probably beat the sh*t out of her & k!lled her when she "wouldn't drink her milk". Now he trying to cover his tracks. "Well, you know, I did see some Coyotes in the Alley right after I sent her there. I didn't think much of it at the time"... fu*kin as*hole
*-InfiniMatic-* and 31 others gave props

2 months ago '06        #12
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,753 | Props total: 3490 3490
disability
alley
night time
3 years old
placing value of milk over your daughter

so many dumb things involved here
kennyboy0707 and 13 others gave props

2 months ago '15        #13
thirssty58 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,913 | Props total: 12329 12329
Article i read said theres coyotes in the alley too...smh
 2 months ago '17        #14
DaQCKing 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,191 | Props total: 4434 4434
 ExNihilo said:
I second the motion for waterboarding. Where do we sign this petition?
Nah fuk waterboarding. That makes you think you drowning. I want them to drown this n*gga over and over and over again.
ExNihilo and 6 others gave props

2 months ago '08        #15
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
Waited 5 hours to call the cops? Piece of sh*t k!lled that little girl.
NEWYORKTlMES and 11 others gave props

2 months ago '14        #16
Bushman 
space
space
$137 | Props total: 24 24
Wouldn’t be surprised if he did it.

Then again are people this stupid? Send your kid out at 3am then worry when they go missing?

s1eepyboy gave props

2 months ago '08        #17
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,263 | Props total: 22168 22168
 DaQCKing said:
Nah fuk waterboarding. That makes you think you drowning. I want them to drown this n*gga over and over and over again.
Sounds like a great idea either way. You have my full support to inflict as much damage as possible on this piece of sh!t.
DaQCKing gave props

2 months ago '17        #18
TheLastNonEarth 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 17311 17311

We've got Father Of The Year Material right here folks ...

We all know damn well what that girl will endure if she got snatched by a pedo.

They're everywhere. A long time ago we found our that a prick at my job was on the s3x offenders list for having a terabyte of kiddie pr0n on his computer. Dude was an ex cop too so he only got 5 years probation for it. He used the cop thing to avoid an extensive background check...

Manager was like

Oh he's an ex cop. No need to check his criminal history
SubConscious and 9 others gave props

2 months ago '12        #19
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
Why?
 2 months ago '14        #20
consigliereA 80 heat pts80
space
space
$24,945 | Props total: 26444 26444
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy