Assassins Creed Origins - 2 hours of Gameplay

most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 2 months ago '04        #1
980 pageviews
22 comments


CrAkKedOuT 962 heat pts962
space
space
space
$23,697 | Props total: 15167 15167
Assassins Creed Origins - 2 hours of Gameplay
 

 
visit this link http://ipcgaming.com/assa .. s-of-gameplay/
hot topic and 2 others gave props
 
Bad slapped this ish
 

22 comments for "Assassins Creed Origins - 2 hours of Gameplay"

 2 months ago '16        #2
Bad 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,025 | Props total: 2727 2727
Not watching 2 hours of this sh*t, is it good or nah?
cboi3523 and 4 others gave props
 
CrAkKedOuT and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '17        #3
justin747 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 5265 5265
When the fu*k are they gonna make these games about being an actual a.ssassin instead of collecting loot and running errands and sh*t like that?? All Ubisoft games (AC, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, The Division, etc) are basically the same game in different places. They always promise some unique game but it always ends up just being collecting dumb medallions and goblets and sh*t like that.


This looks like every other AC game ever with some Far Cry hunting and RPG elements from The Division.
KANG SuPaFLyy and 8 others gave props
 
KJHARDY slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '04        #4
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 2289 2289
that bird is the drone from ghost recon wildlands lmao they lazy as sh*t
Static3IVERSON and 2 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '04        #5
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
avatar space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 7094 7094
 Bad said:
Not watching 2 hours of this sh*t, is it good or nah?
That's what im sayin
Bad and 1 others gave props
 
KJHARDY slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '10        #6
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$21,000 | Props total: 8740 8740
 justin747 said:
When the fu*k are they gonna make these games about being an actual a.ssassin instead of collecting loot and running errands and sh*t like that?? All Ubisoft games (AC, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, The Division, etc) are basically the same game in different places. They always promise some unique game but it always ends up just being collecting dumb medallions and goblets and sh*t like that.


This looks like every other AC game ever with some Far Cry hunting and RPG elements from The Division.

[pic - click to view]

justin747 and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '17        #7
justin747 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 5265 5265
 KJHARDY said:

[pic - click to view]

You didn't add sh*t to the conversation. That makes your opinion irrelevant too dummy.


[pic - click to view]

Deuterion gave props
 
KJHARDY slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '05        #8
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,419 | Props total: 525 525
This sh*t look
KJHARDY slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '10        #9
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$21,000 | Props total: 8740 8740
 justin747 said:
You didn't add sh*t to the conversation. That makes your opinion irrelevant too dummy.


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

justin747 slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '10        #10
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$21,000 | Props total: 8740 8740
GOTY
 2 months ago '06        #11
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,080 | Props total: 4426 4426
will wait for it to be 14.99 in 2yrs
cubed and 1 others gave props
 
KJHARDY and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '10        #12
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,677 | Props total: 2830 2830
Im hearing they have lot boxes in the game, if so then no buy. I already wasnt looking forward to this but if they do have that sh*t im sticking to my boycott of these terrible business practices and leaving the game alone.
justin747 gave props
 
KJHARDY and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '04        #13
CrAkKedOuT 962 heat pts962 OP
space
space
space
$23,697 | Props total: 15167 15167
 pacman45 said:
Im hearing they have lot boxes in the game, if so then no buy. I already wasnt looking forward to this but if they do have that sh*t im sticking to my boycott of these terrible business practices and leaving the game alone.
Good luck with your boycott.
KJHARDY gave props
 
justin747 slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '10        #14
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$21,000 | Props total: 8740 8740
 pacman45 said:
Im hearing they have lot boxes in the game, if so then no buy. I already wasnt looking forward to this but if they do have that sh*t im sticking to my boycott of these terrible business practices and leaving the game alone.
You weren't going to buy the game anyway.


[pic - click to view]

CrAkKedOuT and 1 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '10        #15
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,677 | Props total: 2830 2830
 CrAkKedOuT said:
Good luck with your boycott.
 KJHARDY said:
You weren't going to buy the game anyway.


[pic - click to view]


You guys are cool with what these companies are doing? Im not saying anyone has to follow me but im just tired of companies putting progress behind a paywall after we buy a $60 game.
Deuterion and 1 others gave props
 
 2 months ago '04        #16
CrAkKedOuT 962 heat pts962 OP
space
space
space
$23,697 | Props total: 15167 15167
 pacman45 said:
You guys are cool with what these companies are doing? Im not saying anyone has to follow me but im just tired of companies putting progress behind a paywall after we buy a $60 game.
I'd like to know which games you've played where microtransactions have prevented you from progressing and eventually beating a game.

Personally I don't care about Loot Boxes. Why? I've never bought any. I've never had any feeling like "omg I need that weapon/outfit/ability let me spend my real life money on this". These Loot Boxes/Microtransactions has never stopped me from completing a game there for I've never experience this "progress behind a paywall" in ANY of the games I've played that includes them. Since we're talking about a.ssassins Creed, microtransactions have been in I believe the last 3 AC games, did that ever stop me/you/anyone from completing the game? No.

When games actually prevent you from completing a game or locking the true ending away behind a microtransaction that's when it becomes a real problem. I personally don't think any company is stupid enough to do that though since whoever is reviewing the game would clearly point that out.

Looking at the Revenue data from Ubisoft, and I'm sure numerous other companies would be the same, in-game spending from players is going up. Look at this:

Ubisoft expects in-game player spending to make up 25% of its total revenue in its next fiscal year, showing just how far the company has come in such a short time.

Ubisoft today announced its yearly financial earnings, reporting total sales earnings of $1.61 billion (1.45 billion euros) for its last FY2017 year, of which digital made up almost 50% of that revenue via microtransactions and in-game spending. But what's even more interesting is the company's roadmap for future earnings, and how it expects digital player investment to become even more of a significant earner. The French games company forecasts that PRI (player recurring spending) will make up a steep 25% of its total earnings for Fiscal Year 2019 (March 2018 - April 2019). Ubisoft defines PRI as in-game purchases such as microtransactions, as well as expansions and add-ons for its online games such as For Honor, The Division, and Ghost Recon: Wildlands. As Ubisoft projects strong total sales revenues of $2.33 billion (2.1 billion euros) for FY2019, it expects to make a quarter of that from PRI, or $584.1 million.
justin747 slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '11        #17
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 3485 3485
stopped playing AC a couple games ago.. looks like the same bullsh*t
justin747 and 1 others gave props
 
KJHARDY slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '10        #18
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,677 | Props total: 2830 2830
 CrAkKedOuT said:
I'd like to know which games you've played where microtransactions have prevented you from progressing and eventually beating a game.

Personally I don't care about Loot Boxes. Why? I've never bought any. I've never had any feeling like "omg I need that weapon/outfit/ability let me spend my real life money on this". These Loot Boxes/Microtransactions has never stopped me from completing a game there for I've never experience this "progress behind a paywall" in ANY of the games I've played that includes them. Since we're talking about a.ssassins Creed, microtransactions have been in I believe the last 3 AC games, did that ever stop me/you/anyone from completing the game? No.

When games actually prevent you from completing a game or locking the true ending away behind a microtransaction that's when it becomes a real problem. I personally don't think any company is stupid enough to do that though since whoever is reviewing the game would clearly point that out.

Looking at the Revenue data from Ubisoft, and I'm sure numerous other companies would be the same, in-game spending from players is going up. Look at this:


This is about the fact they are there within the game in general. These companies know better than to put microtransactions that would prevent you from actually finishing a game. There would be riots if they took a leap like that right now, but where do we draw the line? The more we tolerate, the more baby steps they'll take towards putting rng loot and other microtransactions in everything and I mean everything. You want another grenade in cod? 5 bucks and we good fam! That type of sh*t will happen if we let this stuff slide.
justin747 gave props
 
 2 months ago '10        #19
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$21,000 | Props total: 8740 8740
 nyc said:
stopped playing AC a couple games ago.. looks like the same bullsh*t
This one looks nothing like the others.
justin747 slapped this ish
 
 2 months ago '04        #20
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,415 | Props total: 688 688
Def gonna cop....eventually But I have to get that Lord of the Rings first...
KJHARDY slapped this ish
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy