Article inside Details Of Nicki Minajís Brotherís Child Rape Case Emerge
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How Every Nigga Acts for 24 Hours After A Haircut
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B feeling herself, looking like garage during Christmas... Icicles
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside hov told biggie to respond to hit em up
204 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #1
848 pageviews
22 comments

CrAkKedOuT 938 heat pts938
space
space
space
$23,395 | Props total: 14441 14441
Assassins Creed Origins - 2 hours of Gameplay

visit this link http://ipcgaming.com/assa .. s-of-gameplay/
hot topic and 2 others gave props

Bad slapped this ish

22 comments for "Assassins Creed Origins - 2 hours of Gameplay"

2 weeks ago '16        #2
Bad 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1811 1811
Not watching 2 hours of this sh*t, is it good or nah?
cboi3523 and 4 others gave props

CrAkKedOuT and 3 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #3
justin747 
space
space
$752 | Props total: 3190 3190
When the fu*k are they gonna make these games about being an actual a.ssassin instead of collecting loot and running errands and sh*t like that?? All Ubisoft games (AC, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, The Division, etc) are basically the same game in different places. They always promise some unique game but it always ends up just being collecting dumb medallions and goblets and sh*t like that.

This looks like every other AC game ever with some Far Cry hunting and RPG elements from The Division.
KANG SuPaFLyy and 8 others gave props

KJHARDY slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #4
dblock187s 26 heat pts26
space
space
$10,608 | Props total: 2104 2104
that bird is the drone from ghost recon wildlands lmao they lazy as sh*t
Static3IVERSON and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '04        #5
D.IrIsH 320 heat pts320
space
space
$4,978 | Props total: 6421 6421
 Bad said:
Not watching 2 hours of this sh*t, is it good or nah?
That's what im sayin
Bad and 1 others gave props

KJHARDY slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '10        #6
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,548 | Props total: 7872 7872
 justin747 said:
When the fu*k are they gonna make these games about being an actual a.ssassin instead of collecting loot and running errands and sh*t like that?? All Ubisoft games (AC, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, The Division, etc) are basically the same game in different places. They always promise some unique game but it always ends up just being collecting dumb medallions and goblets and sh*t like that.

This looks like every other AC game ever with some Far Cry hunting and RPG elements from The Division.

[pic - click to view]

justin747 and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #7
justin747 
space
space
$752 | Props total: 3190 3190
 KJHARDY said:

[pic - click to view]

You didn't add sh*t to the conversation. That makes your opinion irrelevant too dummy.

[pic - click to view]

Deuterion gave props

KJHARDY slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '05        #8
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,384 | Props total: 476 476
This sh*t look
KJHARDY slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '10        #9
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
 justin747 said:
You didn't add sh*t to the conversation. That makes your opinion irrelevant too dummy.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

justin747 slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '10        #10
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
GOTY
 2 weeks ago '06        #11
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 4210 4210
will wait for it to be 14.99 in 2yrs
cubed and 1 others gave props

KJHARDY and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '10        #12
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,476 | Props total: 2169 2169
Im hearing they have lot boxes in the game, if so then no buy. I already wasnt looking forward to this but if they do have that sh*t im sticking to my boycott of these terrible business practices and leaving the game alone.
justin747 gave props

KJHARDY and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #13
CrAkKedOuT 938 heat pts938 OP
space
space
space
 pacman45 said:
Im hearing they have lot boxes in the game, if so then no buy. I already wasnt looking forward to this but if they do have that sh*t im sticking to my boycott of these terrible business practices and leaving the game alone.
Good luck with your boycott.
KJHARDY gave props

2 weeks ago '10        #14
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
 pacman45 said:
You weren't going to buy the game anyway.

[pic - click to view]

CrAkKedOuT and 1 others gave props

2 weeks ago '10        #15
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
 CrAkKedOuT said:
Good luck with your boycott.
 KJHARDY said:
You weren't going to buy the game anyway.

[pic - click to view]

You guys are cool with what these companies are doing? Im not saying anyone has to follow me but im just tired of companies putting progress behind a paywall after we buy a $60 game.
Deuterion and 1 others gave props

2 weeks ago '04        #16
CrAkKedOuT 938 heat pts938 OP
space
space
space
 pacman45 said:
You guys are cool with what these companies are doing? Im not saying anyone has to follow me but im just tired of companies putting progress behind a paywall after we buy a $60 game.
I'd like to know which games you've played where microtransactions have prevented you from progressing and eventually beating a game.

Personally I don't care about Loot Boxes. Why? I've never bought any. I've never had any feeling like "omg I need that weapon/outfit/ability let me spend my real life money on this". These Loot Boxes/Microtransactions has never stopped me from completing a game there for I've never experience this "progress behind a paywall" in ANY of the games I've played that includes them. Since we're talking about a.ssassins Creed, microtransactions have been in I believe the last 3 AC games, did that ever stop me/you/anyone from completing the game? No.

When games actually prevent you from completing a game or locking the true ending away behind a microtransaction that's when it becomes a real problem. I personally don't think any company is stupid enough to do that though since whoever is reviewing the game would clearly point that out.

Looking at the Revenue data from Ubisoft, and I'm sure numerous other companies would be the same, in-game spending from players is going up. Look at this:

Ubisoft expects in-game player spending to make up 25% of its total revenue in its next fiscal year, showing just how far the company has come in such a short time.

Ubisoft today announced its yearly financial earnings, reporting total sales earnings of $1.61 billion (1.45 billion euros) for its last FY2017 year, of which digital made up almost 50% of that revenue via microtransactions and in-game spending. But what's even more interesting is the company's roadmap for future earnings, and how it expects digital player investment to become even more of a significant earner. The French games company forecasts that PRI (player recurring spending) will make up a steep 25% of its total earnings for Fiscal Year 2019 (March 2018 - April 2019). Ubisoft defines PRI as in-game purchases such as microtransactions, as well as expansions and add-ons for its online games such as For Honor, The Division, and Ghost Recon: Wildlands. As Ubisoft projects strong total sales revenues of $2.33 billion (2.1 billion euros) for FY2019, it expects to make a quarter of that from PRI, or $584.1 million.

2 weeks ago '11        #17
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,080 | Props total: 3316 3316
stopped playing AC a couple games ago.. looks like the same bullsh*t
justin747 and 1 others gave props

KJHARDY slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '10        #18
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
 CrAkKedOuT said:
I'd like to know which games you've played where microtransactions have prevented you from progressing and eventually beating a game.

Personally I don't care about Loot Boxes. Why? I've never bought any. I've never had any feeling like "omg I need that weapon/outfit/ability let me spend my real life money on this". These Loot Boxes/Microtransactions has never stopped me from completing a game there for I've never experience this "progress behind a paywall" in ANY of the games I've played that includes them. Since we're talking about a.ssassins Creed, microtransactions have been in I believe the last 3 AC games, did that ever stop me/you/anyone from completing the game? No.

When games actually prevent you from completing a game or locking the true ending away behind a microtransaction that's when it becomes a real problem. I personally don't think any company is stupid enough to do that though since whoever is reviewing the game would clearly point that out.

Looking at the Revenue data from Ubisoft, and I'm sure numerous other companies would be the same, in-game spending from players is going up. Look at this:

This is about the fact they are there within the game in general. These companies know better than to put microtransactions that would prevent you from actually finishing a game. There would be riots if they took a leap like that right now, but where do we draw the line? The more we tolerate, the more baby steps they'll take towards putting rng loot and other microtransactions in everything and I mean everything. You want another grenade in cod? 5 bucks and we good fam! That type of sh*t will happen if we let this stuff slide.
justin747 gave props

2 weeks ago '10        #19
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
 nyc said:
stopped playing AC a couple games ago.. looks like the same bullsh*t
This one looks nothing like the others.

2 weeks ago '04        #20
dat_boi_tj 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,308 | Props total: 564 564
Def gonna cop....eventually But I have to get that Lord of the Rings first...
KJHARDY slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Max Kellerman was a rapper in 1994
42 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rick Ross Fake Drug Dealer, Ex Cop, Dead Beat Dad & Illuminati Puppet
118 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
108 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Feds Seize $22M Worth Of Weed Shipped From Cali To NYC For "Operation ..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy