BlackBerry Motion Phone Leaked on Twitter

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 months ago '15        #1
2890 pageviews
41 comments

313soulja 1665 heat pts1665
space
space
$4,959 | Props total: 24581 24581
BlackBerry Motion Phone Leaked on Twitter

BlackBerry used to rule the smartphone space, but then the iPhone came out. BlackBerry execs deemed the iPhone a “toy” and a “fad,” but that fad eventually drove the company to revamp its product lineup. It was too late, though. BlackBerry will probably never regain the throne, but it’s not done with smartphones. It’s making a go of things with Android, and it looks like a new full-touch-screen BlackBerry Android phone is on the way. A posting from serial leaker Evan Blass has revealed the BlackBerry Motion.

BlackBerry (formerly known as RIM) used to have its own operating system called BlackBerry OS. Well, BB OS technically still exists, but the company is no longer releasing new phones that run it. BlackBerry made a valiant effort to save its platform by opening an app store and devising methods of emulating Android apps, but it was all too little, too late.

In 2015, BlackBerry launched the Priv, its first Android phone. That’s actually the only Android phone BlackBerry itself has ever built. After the Priv’s lackluster sales, it partnered with established device maker TCL, which has gotten some attention for its budget-minded Alcatel brand. The first few BlackBerry devices from this union were just re-badged Alcatel devices branded as “BlackBerry DTEK,” but the KEYone from earlier this year was all BlackBerry. That phone even had the iconic Blackberry keyboard, which tempted some BlackBerry OS stalwarts to make the switch to Android.

The newly leaked phone goes back to the all-screen DTEK-style design without a physical keyboard. This phone was previously rumored as the “Krypton,” but the final device will allegedly be called the “Motion.” BlackBerry’s code names are always better than the retail branding—the KEYone was “Mercury” and the Priv was “Venice.”

The new image is just a render, but it looks official, and Blass is a reputable source for leaks. The Motion seems like quite the flat black slab here. The right edge of the phone has a volume rocker, power button, and customary Blackberry shortcut key. There’s also what appears to be a physical home button in the enormous bezel under the display. It definitely doesn’t fit with the trend of minimizing bezel on modern smartphones. It does at least have a 3.5mm headphone jack, which more and more phones are dropping.

We don’t yet know when the Motion (if indeed that’s the name) will be released. A few big mobile tradeshows are happening early in 2018, so perhaps TCL and BlackBerry will wait until after the holiday rush to officially reveal this phone.
visit this link https://www.extremetech.c .. leaked-twitter
hot topic and 4 others gave props

41 comments for "BlackBerry Motion Phone Leaked on Twitter"

2 months ago '05        #2
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 9806 9806
BlackBerry is like Vince Carter...you forget the muthaphucka is still around until you see it and even then you wonder why it’s still there. Go the fcuk away! Your time has come and gone.
Evil G and 11 others gave props

Bukkake Bobby and 31 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '12        #3
acefresh 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 9316 9316
The only thing blackberry has left to offer is their keyboard. Unless it's a android based blaxkberry with a physical keyboard, they're not competing.
Mista Mizatti and 7 others gave props

Big Bear slapped this ish

2 months ago '07        #4
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30283 30283
step in the wrong direction... unless, this is a budget phone for developing nations
Big Bear slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #5
postemupndunkit 
space
space
space
$2,064 | Props total: 6073 6073
Blackberry needs to get serious. They need top tier specs at mid tier prices with innovative features. That's they only way back at this point.

This needs a dual camera at the back, with snapdragon 835, at least 6gb of ram with a front snapper of at least 12mp.

They gotta come with it. I would really love to work with them to replace establish their brand.
arms and 10 others gave props

2 months ago '08        #6
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,921 | Props total: 7312 7312
they need to drop a good keybord iphone.
Maroon_Tiger gave props

2 months ago '09        #7
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,065 | Props total: 1095 1095
Keyboard phones are a niche now. No one is gonna drop any serious money on a keyboard phone and those who will don't make up enough impact to support it. Blackberry needs to get out of the phone business and into something else. Maybe make a Chromebook
mobchip and 5 others gave props

x Tha Arkitek x and 2 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #8
mobchip 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,749 | Props total: 3582 3582
 Zaosyn said:
Keyboard phones are a niche now. No one is gonna drop any serious money on a keyboard phone and those who will don't make up enough impact to support it. Blackberry needs to get out of the phone business and into something else. Maybe make a Chromebook
That's not a bad idea. They should go into making an operating system for their own laptops, all in one computers, and maybe RF scanners like a watch base RF Scanner.
Aztlan gave props

2 months ago '11        #9
86'd 118 heat pts118
space
space
$3,438 | Props total: 4991 4991
Welcome to 2011 Blackberry
SClass and 4 others gave props

Jumpchambers slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #10
Moses 1 heat pts
space
space
$454 | Props total: 1202 1202
I have the priv and I love it.. Just hate the front camera but the rear is love...
gaapplewood and 2 others gave props

2 months ago '16        #11
On Meds 
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 4906 4906
They waited to long to fu*k with android. I'm stuck with apple at this point. Damn these hoes with their FaceTime and iMessages lol.
Kanan and 8 others gave props

2 months ago '17        #12
Kanan 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 4636 4636
BBM was lit
chubs189 and 11 others gave props

2 months ago '04        #13
chubs189 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,091 | Props total: 5791 5791
God damn if my black berry curve wasn't one of my fav phones. I know in 2017 we can't have that physical qwerty keyboard anymore. But I would like for them to make a comeback if for nothing else more competition in the cell phone market would be a good thing.
gaapplewood and 3 others gave props

2 months ago '06        #14
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
 postemupndunkit said:
Blackberry needs to get serious. They need top tier specs at mid tier prices with innovative features. That's they only way back at this point.

This needs a dual camera at the back, with snapdragon 835, at least 6gb of ram with a front snapper of at least 12mp.

They gotta come with it. I would really love to work with them to replace establish their brand.
This. They have to take that setback for that major gain.

S/n I hate when people say "it's over"

One thing about Tech and entertainment is you're always one hit away from being #1

I would love for Apple to make a keyboard phone so I can see everyone back peddle
Aztlan and 1 others gave props

2 months ago '10        #15
Swizzle1984tap 
space
space
space
$99 | Props total: 191 191
Shout out to all my former blackberry storm owners tho
2016 and 5 others gave props

2 months ago '16        #16
2016 1 heat pts
space
space
$610 | Props total: 1507 1507
blackberry
razr
nokia
SClass and 6 others gave props

2 months ago '05        #17
choppinggame 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 287 287
That thang clean
TomyTrillFigure gave props

2 months ago '04        #18
The_Most_H8ed 
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 1237 1237
I copped the keyone a few months ago. Zero complaints.
gaapplewood and 2 others gave props

2 months ago '17        #19
TheeMrDavid 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 6507 6507
Slackberry still outchea wasting people’s time. Namely their own.
 2 months ago '15        #20
JayJedi 
space
space
space
$438 | Props total: 1144 1144
Wouldnt mind a blackberry keyboard phone for work, my office uses the iPhone 6s but getting emails is a bi*ch and I'm not allowed to use outlook
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy