Oct 6 - President Trump gives speech honoring and celebrating Hispanic Heratige Month

most viewed right now
31 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '07        #1
348 page views
19 comments

theFREAK 4789 heat pts4789
space
space
$62,799 | Props total: 64699 64699
Oct 6 - President Trump gives speech honoring and celebrating Hispanic Heratige Month

[video - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by theFREAK; 10-06-2017 at 12:01 PM..

19 comments for "Oct 6 - President Trump gives speech honoring and celebrating Hispanic Heratige Month"

1 year ago '16        #2
Player2 645 heat pts645
space
space
space
$17,493 | Props total: 59016 59016
Our President loves everybody

1 year ago '16        #3
OWPE 92 heat pts92
space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 14485 14485

[tweet - click to view]

Poor Jim about to cry seeing this Trump supporter

1 year ago '12        #4
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 2435 2435
Actions speak louder than words.

1 year ago '08        #5
tdnupe3 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 27572 27572

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '07        #6
Damagegadget 494 heat pts494
space
space
$39,549 | Props total: 25399 25399
there are 2 trumps..this is blue tie trumps..pay attention

1 year ago '17        #7
Ymmot 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$10,332 | Props total: 24783 24783
 Player2 said
Our President loves everybody
Especially them white supremacists.

But for real, you're dumb as fu*k if you think donald trump loves everybody. He's made it pretty clear he hates a lot of people.

1 year ago '07        #8
theFREAK 4789 heat pts4789 OP
space
space
 Ymmot said
Especially them white supremacists.

But for real, you're dumb as fu*k if you think donald trump loves everybody. He's made it pretty clear he hates a lot of people.
The only person who’s made it clear that there’s hate in their heart is you everyday on this forum.

1 year ago '17        #9
LivRealLife 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 4762 4762
So Becuz He Doesn't Want Illegal Aliens Benefitting For Being In America And Not American...But Celebrates Hispanic Heritage That Are From Other Countries That Are American Citizens....Y'all Mad Seems Like America Is His Prime Objective And That He Loves This Country....

1 year ago '13        #10
3nl1ght3ned 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,546 | Props total: 6742 6742
 LivRealLife said
So Becuz He Doesn't Want Illegal Aliens Benefitting For Being In America And Not American...But Celebrates Hispanic Heritage That Are From Other Countries That Are American Citizens....Y'all Mad Seems Like America Is His Prime Objective And That He Loves This Country....
you a clown

1 year ago '17        #11
LivRealLife 7 heat pts
space
space
 3nl1ght3ned said
you a clown
Tho I Don't Care About Opinions Or The President, Nor The Government, Nor A fu*king Mexico....Please Elaborate More On Me

1 year ago '16        #12
ThunnLanguage 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 7378 7378
Trump on Judge Curiel

Rally in Bentonville, Ark., Feb. 27, 2016

Donald Trump: “We have a very hostile judge because, to be honest with you, the judge should’ve thrown the case out on summary judgement. But because it was me and because there’s a hostility toward me by the judge, tremendous hostility, beyond belief. I believe he happens to be Spanish, which is fine. He is Hispanic, which is fine. And we haven't asked for recusal, which we may do. But we have a judge who is very hostile. Should’ve been thrown out. Wasn’t thrown out.”

Interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday, February 28, 2016

Donald Trump: “I think the judge has been extremely hostile to me. I think it has to do with perhaps the fact that I'm very, very strong on the border. Very, very strong on the border. And he has been extremely hostile to me. This is a case that in our opinion should have been won a long time ago. It's a case that we should have won on summary judgment….we have a very hostile judge. Now, he is Hispanic, I believe. He is a very hostile judge to me. I said it loud and clear.”

Rally in San Diego, Calif., May 27, 2016

Donald Trump: “Everybody says it, but I have a judge who is a hater of Donald Trump, a hater. He's a hater. His name is Gonzalo Curiel and he is not doing the right thing….So what happens is the judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that's fine. You know what? I think the Mexicans are going to end up loving Donald Trump when I give all these jobs, OK? I think they're going to end up… I think they're going to love me…..So I'll be seeing you in November either as president -- and I will say this….I think Judge Curiel should be ashamed of himself. I think it's a disgrace that he's doing this….

I will tell you, this court system -- the judges in this court system, federal court. They ought to look into that Judge Curiel because what Judge Curiel is doing is a total disgrace. OK? But we'll come back in November. Wouldn't that be wild if I'm president and I come back to do a civil case?”

Interview with CNN anchor Jake Tapper June 3, 2016

Tapper: Is it not -- when Hillary Clinton says this is a racist attack, and you reject that -- if you are saying he can't do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?

Trump: No. I don't think so at all.

Tapper: No?

Trump: No. He's proud of his heritage. I respect him for that.

Tapper: But you're saying you can't do his job because of that.

Trump: Look, he's proud of his heritage, OK? I'm building a wall. Now, I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics...because I'm going to bring back jobs. And they are going to get jobs. I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics.

But we are building a wall. He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico.

The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings, rulings that people can't even believe. This case should have ended years ago on summary judgment. The best lawyers -- I have spoken to so many lawyers -- they said, `This is not a case. This is a case that should have ended.' This judge is giving us unfair rulings. Now, I say. `Why?' Well, I'm building a wall, OK? And it's a wall between Mexico. Not another country.

Tapper: But he's not from Mexico. He's from Indiana.

Trump: He's of Mexican heritage and he's very proud of it.

Racist a*shat? yep.. smfh. this is just one example.

1 year ago '17        #13
LivRealLife 7 heat pts
space
space
 Jjevans said
You can't be this fu*king stupid. Its a PR front. People like you are why and how people like him succeed in this country. Willfully ignorant idiots who want to believe that everyone is holy and those who focus on the negatives are the ones who manifest division. Get a clue for christ sakes
I Don't Need A Clue...I Just Pointed Out The Obvious...Maybe It Is Fake News...Or Fake News About Fake News....Maybe Its All A Set And They're Puppets Doing Someone Else's Bidding At A Staged Show In Eternal War Over Your Soul...MAYBE, You're Thinking To Much, Maybe You're Not Thinking Enough. Point Is, I've Thought A lot And Studied Life And Payed Attention While Gaining Knowledge In Spirit And Soul...I Can Give Zero fu*ks About Public Relations, This Country Or The Next, Nor Am I Ignorant Or Anykind Of Idiot...Focusing Too Much And Analyzing Division Is Why We As Humans CANT Manifest A Better Reality! A Bunch Of Animals Worried About How Another's Skin Looks Or What Part Of The Same World We Come From That They're Born In! Like It Makes You Unique Or Special...1st Ever Of A Species Christ Isnt Real! None Of This sh*t Matters Including Both Of Our Opinions....You're Recycled Protons...Live With It...Idiot! Oh And I Say What I Want, How I Want, When I Want...Thanks For Your Energy...Obviously You're fu*king In Your Feelings....fu*k Trump, fu*k Mexico, And fu*k You! How Bout Dat!

1 year ago '17        #14
LivRealLife 7 heat pts
space
space
 Jjevans said
I just read a bunch of "I dont see color" bullsh*t. You wrote a dissertation about nothing...
Don't You All As Well

1 year ago '07        #15
theFREAK 4789 heat pts4789 OP
space
space
 ThunnLanguage said
Trump on Judge Curiel

Rally in Bentonville, Ark., Feb. 27, 2016

Donald Trump: “We have a very hostile judge because, to be honest with you, the judge should’ve thrown the case out on summary judgement. But because it was me and because there’s a hostility toward me by the judge, tremendous hostility, beyond belief. I believe he happens to be Spanish, which is fine. He is Hispanic, which is fine. And we haven't asked for recusal, which we may do. But we have a judge who is very hostile. Should’ve been thrown out. Wasn’t thrown out.”

Interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday, February 28, 2016

Donald Trump: “I think the judge has been extremely hostile to me. I think it has to do with perhaps the fact that I'm very, very strong on the border. Very, very strong on the border. And he has been extremely hostile to me. This is a case that in our opinion should have been won a long time ago. It's a case that we should have won on summary judgment….we have a very hostile judge. Now, he is Hispanic, I believe. He is a very hostile judge to me. I said it loud and clear.”

Rally in San Diego, Calif., May 27, 2016

Donald Trump: “Everybody says it, but I have a judge who is a hater of Donald Trump, a hater. He's a hater. His name is Gonzalo Curiel and he is not doing the right thing….So what happens is the judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that's fine. You know what? I think the Mexicans are going to end up loving Donald Trump when I give all these jobs, OK? I think they're going to end up… I think they're going to love me…..So I'll be seeing you in November either as president -- and I will say this….I think Judge Curiel should be ashamed of himself. I think it's a disgrace that he's doing this….

I will tell you, this court system -- the judges in this court system, federal court. They ought to look into that Judge Curiel because what Judge Curiel is doing is a total disgrace. OK? But we'll come back in November. Wouldn't that be wild if I'm president and I come back to do a civil case?”

Interview with CNN anchor Jake Tapper June 3, 2016

Tapper: Is it not -- when Hillary Clinton says this is a racist attack, and you reject that -- if you are saying he can't do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?

Trump: No. I don't think so at all.

Tapper: No?

Trump: No. He's proud of his heritage. I respect him for that.

Tapper: But you're saying you can't do his job because of that.

Trump: Look, he's proud of his heritage, OK? I'm building a wall. Now, I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics...because I'm going to bring back jobs. And they are going to get jobs. I think I'm going to do very well with Hispanics.

But we are building a wall. He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico.

The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings, rulings that people can't even believe. This case should have ended years ago on summary judgment. The best lawyers -- I have spoken to so many lawyers -- they said, `This is not a case. This is a case that should have ended.' This judge is giving us unfair rulings. Now, I say. `Why?' Well, I'm building a wall, OK? And it's a wall between Mexico. Not another country.

Tapper: But he's not from Mexico. He's from Indiana.

Trump: He's of Mexican heritage and he's very proud of it.

Racist a*shat? yep.. smfh. this is just one example.
Literally not one racist thing was said

1 year ago '16        #16
ThunnLanguage 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 7378 7378
 theFREAK said
Literally not one racist thing was said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
+73online now  29
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
47 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+78online now  28
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-107online now  21
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
109 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-31online now  18
Image(s) inside Ya FAV IG BECKY THOT EXPOSED, This Is How DISEASE & BACTERIA IS SPREAD..
98 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy