Oct 6 - LV gunman's brother threatened to kill friend and accused of selling drugs

most viewed right now
-20  217
46 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '14        #1
1911 page views
26 comments

Mr Harrow 47 heat pts47
space
space
$17,177 | Props total: 23167 23167
Oct 6 - LV gunman's brother threatened to k*ll friend and accused of selling drugs

Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock’s brother allegedly threatened to k*ll his friend, sold meth: court papers*

Las Vegas k*ller Stephen Paddock’s unbalanced brother allegedly once threatened to k*ll a friend in California, court records show.

Bruce Paddock was living without permission in a San Fernando Valley home in 2014 when his friend Hector Cruz, the owner, accused him of tampering with machinery, the records filed in Los Angeles show.

When Cruz confronted him, Paddock allegedly said, “If you keep f------ with me, I am going to k*ll you and drop you in the desert.”

The 57-year-old Paddock also told Cruz, “Hit me like a man,” and punched his antagonist in one arm.

Cruz said he got the menacing message.

“I am extremely afraid of Paddock, who has intimidated me by his violent character and destruction of my business office and my service bay,” he said in court papers, according to the website.

Cruz told the Daily News and said in court papers that Paddock liked to get high and sold methamphetamine and marijuana. His behavior is “extremely erratic and unpredictable,” Cruz claimed.

He also told The News that Bruce Paddock was filled with paranoia and installed hidden cameras in the house and work area, as well as in his car.

Rest of article here:
visit this link http://www.nydailynews.co .. icle-1.3543406

Last edited by Mr Harrow; 10-06-2017 at 09:51 AM..

26 comments for "Oct 6 - LV gunman's brother threatened to kill friend and accused of selling drugs"

1 year ago '16        #2
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,365 | Props total: 21612 21612
This isn't the brother that did those bizarre interviews... the brother that did the interviews is Eric paddock... Bruce paddock is their other sibling that's never been on camera

1 year ago '14        #3
Mr Harrow 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$17,177 | Props total: 23167 23167
 Toast2the said
This isn't the brother that did those bizarre interviews... the brother that did the interviews is Eric paddock... Bruce paddock is their other sibling that's never been on camera
Still gots a brother thats crazy as sh*t out there. Who, if u read the article, also was accused of having explosives. Then his weird a*s brother on camera. Family aint right.

1 year ago '16        #4
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Mr Harrow said
Still gots a brother thats crazy as sh*t out there. Who, if u read the article, also was accused of having explosives. Then his weird a*s brother on camera. Family aint right.
It's much much much deeper than the family being strange/crazy... this sh*t has CIA written all over it...they are going to try to dig up any and all dirt on this family to try to convince the public he was a crazy person that comes from a crazy family... dude was def some sort of secret arms dealers for the CIA and they used him as a patsy

1 year ago '07        #5
Damagegadget 494 heat pts494
space
space
$39,549 | Props total: 25399 25399
millionare cia agent

1 year ago '08        #6
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$37,784 | Props total: 20067 20067
 Toast2the said
It's much much much deeper than the family being strange/crazy... this sh*t has CIA written all over it...they are going to try to dig up any and all dirt on this family to try to convince the public he was a crazy person that comes from a crazy family... dude was def some sort of secret arms dealers for the CIA and they used him as a patsy
Honestly I feel the same

Think he most def was some type of agent.

This whole incident is bizarre as fu*k tho

1 year ago '16        #7
BathWaterMelody 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,885 | Props total: 25274 25274
4 poor white kids that grew up together w/o a father..

Sounds like Stephen grew up, got rich, and then realized that boatloads of gambling money couldn't fill the void in his soul

1 year ago '04        #8
skillahmang 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,768 | Props total: 21478 21478
The Truth is more Sinister

1 year ago '08        #9
The N 643 heat pts643
space
space
$53,169 | Props total: 34462 34462
These guys are not normal Joes, they don't live in the same realm of reality we live in.

1 year ago '08        #10
The N 643 heat pts643
space
space
$53,169 | Props total: 34462 34462
 Damagegadget said
millionare cia agent

[video - click to view]

1 year ago '07        #11
Damagegadget 494 heat pts494
space
space
$39,549 | Props total: 25399 25399
only 64 yr old gambler with the strength to man handle mutiple auto matic weapons ..is a CIA agent

1 year ago '17        #12
Chozen Ones 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 5783 5783
 The N said
couldn't make it past point #2 at the 130ish mark

1 year ago '17        #13
Joey96 269 heat pts269
space
space
$5,903 | Props total: 28196 28196
Whole family need to be on a list

1 year ago '17        #14
Joey96 269 heat pts269
space
space
$5,903 | Props total: 28196 28196
 Mr Harrow said
Don't forget that his dad was a pyschopathic bank robber

1 year ago '15        #15
Fantastic 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 7670 7670
Bruh never threatened someone before.

1 year ago '17        #16
dubsax 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,516 | Props total: 27069 27069
 Toast2the said
That's an extremely long con.
The father was a bank robber with violent tendencies and on the fbi's 10 most wanted.

1 year ago '16        #17
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
 dubsax said
That's an extremely long con.
The father was a bank robber with violent tendencies and on the fbi's 10 most wanted.
Do ur research bro the info is out there... and that makes no sense that just bc his father was a bank robber that means it's plausible for him to commit mass murder... u have to understand that robbing banks whether violent or not is done for a purpose... to get money what paddock is being accused of is being a psychotic mass murderer... google scott edmistein another gun runner that was caught the day off the shooting in Tennessee with a smal aresenal on him... there's much much more info about the whole situation but u have to look and look in the right places... or u can just keep believing the MSM if that works for u

1 year ago '14        #18
consigliereA 102 heat pts102
space
space
$31,165 | Props total: 39360 39360
:dogorly:

1 year ago '14        #19
consigliereA 102 heat pts102
space
space
$31,165 | Props total: 39360 39360
 LA Reedz said

Sounds like Stephen grew up, got rich, and then realized that boatloads of gambling money couldn't fill the void in his soul
DAMN..

1 year ago '16        #20
bxing 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 1736 1736
 EMER1TUS said
Honestly I feel the same

Think he most def was some type of agent.

This whole incident is bizarre as fu*k tho
YALL PLAY TOO MANY DAMNED VIDEO GAMES

1 year ago '16        #21
bxing 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 LA Reedz said

Wanted to top his fathers infamous bank robbing legacy. Wow so complicated. Why dont the others get it?

1 year ago '08        #22
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$37,784 | Props total: 20067 20067
 bxing said
YALL PLAY TOO MANY DAMNED VIDEO GAMES

Oh yea f*ggot. You got family in the CIA cuz I do

I've been told stories of how Agents are walking around amongst civilians living basically double lifes and sh*t. They own families don't even know all the sh*t they into for the buearau

1 year ago '16        #23
bxing 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 EMER1TUS said
Oh yea f*ggot. You got family in the CIA cuz I do

I've been told stories of how Agents are walking around amongst civilians living basically double lifes and sh*t. They own families don't even know all the sh*t they into for the buearau
Yall butt muncher. The ones in the "know" get mad and start calling people f*gs once someone proves them wrong

Again, his dad was a bank robber. He was a muti millionaire adrenalin junky gambler with a drug addiction who wanted to best his fathers infamous legacy. Mission accomplished. Sorry they havent made this into a movie yet but I can bet you there wouldn't be a Spider-Man to save them or make it more of an interesting story.

Church k*lling, school shootings, gay night club massacre. Everyone needs to get their tin foil ready every time something like this happens.

Oh, and fu*k your family...

1 year ago '14        #24
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,113 | Props total: 14620 14620
 Toast2the said
the cia recruited the son of a psycopathic bank robber?

1 year ago '16        #25
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Blazeyy said
the cia recruited the son of a psycopathic bank robber?
I'm just going to copy and paste my response from the first page to another user:

Do ur research bro the info is out there... and that makes no sense that just bc his father was a bank robber that means it's plausible for him to commit mass murder... u have to understand that robbing banks whether violent or not is done for a purpose... to get money what paddock is being accused of is being a psychotic mass murderer... google scott edmistein another gun runner that was caught the day off the shooting in Tennessee with a smal aresenal on him... there's much much more info about the whole situation but u have to look and look in the right places... or u can just keep believing the MSM if that works for u

Home      

most viewed right now
-108online now  38
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
110 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+73online now  31
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
47 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+79online now  26
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
61 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-31online now  15
Image(s) inside Ya FAV IG BECKY THOT EXPOSED, This Is How DISEASE & BACTERIA IS SPREAD..
98 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy