Sep 30 - Trump posts video compilation of relief he has sent to Puerto Rico

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '07        #1
781 page views
10 comments

theFREAK 4786 heat pts4786
space
space
$62,781 | Props total: 64570 64570
Sep 30 - Trump posts video compilation of relief he has sent to Puerto Rico

10 comments for "Sep 30 - Trump posts video compilation of relief he has sent to Puerto Rico"

1 year ago '16        #2
OWPE 92 heat pts92
space
space
$5,819 | Props total: 14472 14472
Fake news media got Trump posting video evidence. Man these democrats sad

1 year ago '04        #3
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,369 | Props total: 12586 12586
pathetic democrats!

sad, mean, nasty and SICK people!

hatred in their hearts

donate now, trump getting it done for these good folks in P.R.

1 year ago '17        #4
Ymmot 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$10,278 | Props total: 24678 24678
This is a real sad thread...

1 year ago '10        #5
Bandito 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 16866 16866

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '14        #6
consigliereA 102 heat pts102
space
space
$31,163 | Props total: 39356 39356
 rasheedwallace said
pathetic democrats!

sad, mean, nasty and SICK people!

hatred in their hearts

1 year ago '16        #7
ThunnLanguage 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,299 | Props total: 7378 7378
poor Dotard, desperately seeking approval, trying to clean his rep up in this case somehow..?..

I wonder how much of this footage is from 3 or 4 days ago, vs. the first 5-7 days after the storm passed.

Retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honore -

"What was their first mistake?" Miller asked.

"Not giving the mission to the military," Honore said. "Look, we got Army units that go do port openings. Not called. We got special forces that could've been in every town. Not employed."

"Has the U.S. government done anything right? Did they learn lessons from Katrina?" Miller asked.

"They did the pre-deployment. That was good. They got an all-of-government approach. That's good. But they don't understand scale," he said.

He calls Mr. Trump's response slow and small. Honore was hailed as a hero after he went into the Gulf states after Katrina and put the relief efforts in order.

Is the word of experts and heroes of past disasters also 'Fake News?'

1 year ago '17        #8
Ymmot 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$10,278 | Props total: 24678 24678
 consigliereA said

That dude @ is either a russian or some 13 year old kid. Stupid motherfu*ker once said some sh*t like he's an affluent businessman abroad. But then just posts the ramblings of a 13 year old who doesn't know sh*t about the world.

1 year ago '06        #9
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 328 328
Puerto Rico is surrounded by water, big water...lots of water. fu*kin moron

1 year ago '15        #10
chiladin708 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,724 | Props total: 4774 4774
Who cares, listen I'm not a Trump guy but the US government IS down in PR on the ground, the issue is logistics and trying to get their power grid back functioning. This is not about left vs right fu*k both of ya'll I'm moderate. This is about us individuals stepping up the plate. If you are on the mainland, go donate some money or find some organization where you can send some supplies. Otherwise, stop trying to use PR to further divide us.

1 year ago '04        #11
abacabb 162 heat pts162
space
space
$12,318 | Props total: 10766 10766
 chiladin708 said
Who cares, listen I'm not a Trump guy but the US government IS down in PR on the ground, the issue is logistics and trying to get their power grid back functioning. This is not about left vs right fu*k both of ya'll I'm moderate. This is about us individuals stepping up the plate. If you are on the mainland, go donate some money or find some organization where you can send some supplies. Otherwise, stop trying to use PR to further divide us.
The issue with PR isn't the US sending supplies/help. It is the infrastructure. I know someone who just got in contact with their family down there over the weekend. Keep in mind they were safe the whole time but phone signals and electricity been down so it took a while just to get a call through.

Roads and the electrical systems are iffy at best right now. FEMA been there since the first week. People trying to blame Trump got me befuddled because what exactly does people want him to do. Coordinating logististics and rebuilding infrastructure cant be done overnight. We not gonna even talk about the bureaucracy.

Trump has a million things you can criticize but his administration's reaction to all 3 emergency relief situations have been excellent.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  38
NBA Dwayne Wades son werks the runway better than Tyra Banks
83 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+24online now  32
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+94online now  24
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
260 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+145online now  20
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Auntie Before I Fvck Her, Bruh
91 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy