Sep 30 - While Standing in Front of Relief Supplies San Juan Mayor Says No Help From Trump

most viewed right now
+26  88
47 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '16        #1
11644 page views
105 comments

OWPE 93 heat pts93
space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 14515 14515
Sep 30 - While Standing in Front of Relief Supplies San Juan Mayor Says No Help From Trump

Just four days ago San Juan, Puerto Rico Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz Soto praised FEMA for the work on the island.

Puerto Rico was devastated by Hurricane Irma and then Hurricane Maria a categaory 5 monster hurricane two weeks later.

But Caren Yuliz Cruz Soto is a Democrat so she expects everything to be given to her for free.
So now she’s out on all of the liberal mainstream news outlets trashing President Trump.

Mayor Caren Yuliz Cruz Soto went on a tirade against President Trump on Friday.

San Juan Mayor: “I’m mad as hell because my people’s lives are at stake… (Trump) is k*lling us with inefficiency”

The San Juan mayor accused FEMA and President Trump of offering her no help.
She said this in front of a pallet of US aid.

Also note that in the video she didn’t have anyone behind her moving product.
Does Trump have to hand out the water bottles, too?
visit this link http://www.thegatewaypund .. t-pallets-aid/

105 comments for "Sep 30 - While Standing in Front of Relief Supplies San Juan Mayor Says No Help From Trump"

1 year ago '12        #2
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,638 | Props total: 48062 48062
Fake News

1 year ago '17        #3
509 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,890 | Props total: 13322 13322
So bottled water is somehow more necessary to rebuilding the vital infrastructure of Puerto Rico than heavy machinery like tractor trailers, cranes, concrete mixers, solar panels, wind turbines, tow trucks, etc?

Bottled water and diapers is going to help put roofs back on homes and restore power?

Go head. I'll wait.

Last edited by 509; 09-30-2017 at 11:54 AM..

1 year ago '11        #4
woozy 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$756 | Props total: 2361 2361
Saw thegatewaypundit and didn't read

1 year ago '17        #5
Jay2Da 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 890 890
Where’s Kanye!! I am talking about the old Kanye. We need him to be the voice. Smh!

1 year ago '17        #7
509 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,890 | Props total: 13322 13322
“This is what we got last night,” she said, “four pallets of water, three pallets of meals, and 12 pallets of infant food — which I gave them to the people of Comerio, where people are drinking off a creek. So, I am done being polite. I am done being politically correct. I am mad as hell.”

gee, thanks Trump

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 year ago '17        #8
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 24978 24978
We all knew trump wasn't going to handle this correctly. No surprises. Trump supporters keep jumping through hoops.

1 year ago '16        #9
El Flaco 9 heat pts
space
space
$522 | Props total: 3612 3612
 509 said
So bottled water is somehow more necessary to rebuilding the vital infrastructure of Puerto Rico than heavy machinery like tractor trailers, cranes, concrete mixers, solar panels, wind turbines, tow trucks, etc?

Bottled water and diapers is going to help put roofs back on homes and restore power?

Go head. I'll wait.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '07        #10
theFREAK 4799 heat pts4799
space
space
$62,850 | Props total: 64963 64963
She was in the wrong for calling out Trump.

There are 10,000 volunteers there currently as well as the Navy, Coast Guard, and the National Guard.

And before this, this morning Trump sent more then 1,400 more troops from the National Guard there.

She has no right to call out the largest amount of help they have received.

New Orleans wasn’t fixed over night and neither will Puerto Rico.

sh*t takes time.

1 year ago '16        #11
OWPE 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
 509 said

Go head. I'll wait.
Guess you didn't watch the twitter video. The ports are packed with supplies, 10000 crates and they running out of space actually for supplies

1 year ago '09        #12
ShadyVsEminem 252 heat pts252
space
space
$23,106 | Props total: 9315 9315
Took Trump the 1st 24 hours to come to the conclusion islands are in the ocean surrounded by water, look elsewhere for help

1 year ago '16        #13
ThunnLanguage 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,304 | Props total: 7387 7387
 theFREAK said
She was in the wrong for calling out Trump.

There are 10,000 volunteers there currently as well as the Navy, Coast Guard, and the National Guard.

And before this, this morning Trump sent more then 1,400 more troops from the National Guard there.

She has no right to call out the largest amount of help they have received.

New Orleans wasn’t fixed over night and neither will Puerto Rico.

sh*t takes time.

Trump is a petulant Man-Baby, AGAIN, with his immature-ass tweets

His administration was slow to react, at best, caught flat-footed, and are now playing catch-up as of the last 4 days or so. Reaction to Harvey and Irma was much-better taken care of.

Meanwhile, your Fearless Leader is fu*king GOLFING. gtfoh.

1 year ago '16        #14
OWPE 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said
Took Trump the 1st 24 hours to come to the conclusion islands are in the ocean surrounded by water, look elsewhere for help
FEMA has been there since Day 1. Keep lying. Your narrative is silly. Lots of action happening. I live in Florida, we didn't have power for 2 days. It wasn't the fed government restoring power either, it was FPL. Day by day they working 24/7 to repair the damage. Puerto Rico has all the supplies at the ports, they now need to get them across the island and they need to start repairing the power.

1 year ago '16        #15
OWPE 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space

Stop with the fake news

1 year ago '09        #16
ShadyVsEminem 252 heat pts252
space
space
$23,106 | Props total: 9315 9315
 OWPE said
FEMA has been there since Day 1. Keep lying. Your narrative is silly. Lots of action happening. I live in Florida, we didn't have power for 2 days. It wasn't the fed government restoring power either, it was FPL. Day by day they working 24/7 to repair the damage. Puerto Rico has all the supplies at the ports, they now need to get them across the island and they need to start repairing the power.
Its just hard not get sidetracked by Trumps use of the English language

[video - click to view]

1 year ago '16        #17
ThunnLanguage 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,304 | Props total: 7387 7387
 ShadyVsEminem said
actually, don't forget, he actually spent the first couple of days beefing with NFL players about kneeling...

Trump: What have you got to lose? (You sons of bi*ches.....)
Blacks: Oh, just our ability to exercise our first amendment rights, that's all... no big.

1 year ago '16        #18
talisman11 538 heat pts538
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 22574 22574
 OWPE said

Meant slap

1 year ago '17        #19
Bespoke Goat 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 313 313
Is it even possible to defend the president anymore? It would be one thing if he hadn’t accomplished anything beneficial, but to do absolutely nothing good and then proceed to only make things worse for the country and the people in need makes him only a villain. It’s like they created him in a comic book or something

1 year ago '04        #20
strat 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 985 985
 OWPE said
That was her point exactly. She called out the bureaucracy for the inefficient way aid is being delivered. In Katrina it was the same way until they put the military in charge. I swear some of you have no damn comprehension. They need one person in charge of command and control, probably a general. There are too many cooks in the kitchen right now.

1 year ago '05        #21
agentspits.com 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,190 | Props total: 1186 1186
 509 said

Go head. I'll wait.
And how long do you think it would take to rebuild those things, compared to giving immediate relief for basic necessities. People think the president, or just throwing money at things automatically is gonna fix them, when it takes man power, and time to figure out where to even START.

It's insane how logic goes out of the window, when people just want to hate someone and will find any excuse to do it lol

1 year ago '04        #22
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,159 | Props total: 4429 4429
I am Democrats and an extreme Trump hater, but Puerto Rico has been getting helped by the fed government since day one. The issue is that FEMA still are dealing with Harvey and Irma filing which all happen back to back. The main issue is that instead of trying to focus on having an efficient game plan for our natural disasters, sh*tty healthcare, and global relationship, that he rather help divide our country instead of trying unite us when we really need it.

1 year ago '13        #23
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,079 | Props total: 25344 25344
 ShadyVsEminem said
Its just hard not get sidetracked by Trumps use of the English language
"This is an island...surrounded by water...big water...ocean water."

What. The. Fukk.

1 year ago '17        #24
BanMan4Wut 
space
space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 3210 3210
helluv comeback

1 year ago '05        #25
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,165 | Props total: 82 82
 VictoryThagr8 said
I am Democrats and an extreme Trump hater, but Puerto Rico has been getting helped by the fed government since day one. The issue is that FEMA still are dealing with Harvey and Irma filing which all happen back to back. The main issue is that instead of trying to focus on having an efficient game plan for our natural disasters, sh*tty healthcare, and global relationship, that he rather help divide our country instead of trying unite us when we really need it.
Nah, the main issue is Trump's a little bi*ch.

Home      

most viewed right now
+82online now  39
Image(s) inside Pillsbury Doughgirl pus-y
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+28online now  26
Image(s) inside Mar 21 - Cliff Dixon robbed n killed at his own bday party..smh
128 comments
1 day ago