Sep 30 - Trump says Puerto Ricans 'want everything done for them'

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '15        #1
15103 page views
313 comments

BuyGold 3039 heat pts3039
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 47607 47607
Sep 30 - Trump says Puerto Ricans 'want everything done for them'

President Donald Trump slammed the mayor of Puerto Rico's capital city for "poor leadership" a day after the mayor criticized a Trump administration official's positive a*sessment of the situation in the hurricane-ravaged U.S. territory.

Trump also suggested politics lay at the heart of the critical comments by San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz, claiming that she has "been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump."

He suggested officials or people on the island -- it is not clear exactly who the president is referring to -- are not doing enough themselves to recover from the crisis left by Hurricane Maria, that "they want everything to be done for them."

Trump praised military and first responders for the relief efforts in Puerto Rico.

The president's criticism of the San Juan mayor drew a strong response from some on Twitter, including famed "Hamilton" creator, Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Addressing Trump directly, Miranda said Cruz "has been working 24/7" while "you have been golfing."

Trump sent his tweets Saturday from his golf club in New Jersey.

Following Trump's tweets this morning, a senior White House official was asked whether the president will meet with Cruz when he visits the U.S. territory Tuesday.

The White House official said, "Not sure. She has been invited to FEMA command center several times to see operations and be part of efforts but so far has refused to come, maybe too busy doing TV?"

Trump's criticism of Cruz comes after the mayor's widely-publicized rebuke Friday of acting Homeland Security Secretary Elaine Duke's calling the situation in Puerto Rico, with relief efforts progressing, "a good news story."

Duke on Friday afternoon added to her a*sessment earlier in the week, saying that while she is "proud" of the federal response to the destruction on the island, the situation on the ground is still "not satisfactory."

Prior to the acting secretary's remarks Friday afternoon, Cruz slammed her earlier comments. "This is not a good news story. This is a people-are-dying story," Cruz said in an interview on CNN on Friday morning.

"Maybe from where she's standing, it's a good news story. When you are drinking from a creek, it's not a good news story. When you don't have food for a baby, it's not a good news story," Cruz said. "I'm sorry, but that really upsets me and frustrates me."

The mayor also said she had a "message" for Trump, asking him to "step up" relief efforts for the "entire island of Puerto Rico," not just the capital of San Juan.

"This is a message for President Trump: Thank you for calling San Juan yesterday and listening for our mayday call. There are 77 other towns that are waiting anxiously and will be very grateful to you and to the American people if you continue to step up to the moral imperative that you have taken on all over the world to help those in need. So help us," Cruz said.

Trump on Saturday morning also criticized the media, claiming that the "Fake News Networks" are disparaging the relief work of soldiers and first responders on the island.

visit this link http://abcnews.go.com/Pol .. ry?id=50196443

313 comments for "Sep 30 - Trump says Puerto Ricans 'want everything done for them'"

1 year ago '12        #2
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,642 | Props total: 48071 48071
So wait he went to his golf club before flying down to Show leadership to about 4 million Americans in Need?!

and Now he’s trying to tell a mayor who lost everything but still got her hands in the dirty f*ghting for her people that she’s wrong while his fat a*s does nothing?

You f*ggots who support him Need a headshot, f*ggots.

1 year ago '17        #3
Ifeellikekobe 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,673 | Props total: 33608 33608

[tweet - click to view]

TrumpCriticizesTrump

1 year ago '17        #4
Lonny Breaux 550 heat pts550
space
space
space
$14,030 | Props total: 53129 53129
Woah.

He didn't. Say he didn't.

1 year ago '17        #5
Whimsical 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 6439 6439
Damn, a president that doesn't give a fuk about Americans dying.

1 year ago '07        #6
Ham Rove 3539 heat pts3539
space
space
$57,988 | Props total: 33645 33645
shocker the President proving hes a giant thin skinned piece of sh*t, again

oh and theres a tweet for every occasion

[tweet - click to view]

1 year ago '11        #7
Smuggz 
space
space
$1,479 | Props total: 3682 3682
I fu*king hate this orange hued piece of sh*t and anyone supporting him.

1 year ago '15        #8
Zapp Brannigan 483 heat pts483
space
space
$22,375 | Props total: 83476 83476
 Ham Rove said

shocker the President proving hes a giant thin skinned piece of sh*t, again

oh and theres a tweet for every occasion
This guy's presidency feels like some horrible satirical comedy .

Not even a full year in, and he's already the worst president of all time

1 year ago '07        #9
space
space
 Kevin Spacey said
This guy's presidency feels like some horrible satirical comedy .

Not even a full year in, and he's already the worst president of all time
yeah and this is like bad satire, if somebody wrote this presidency as a script they would say it was too outlandish and unrealistic. but here we are

1 year ago '04        #10
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,854 | Props total: 2253 2253
"they want everything done for them"

i...fu*k man... just can't

fu*k it being American lives, they're fu*king humans...seriously, just one of you Trump supporters please tell me how you can support this?

For real...how?

1 year ago '13        #11
vakameli 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 526 526
 Ifeellikekobe said

TrumpCriticizesTrump

I will NEVER get tired of these.

1 year ago '17        #12
lucifershammer 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 23958 23958
people got long memories

there are a lot of ricans in Florida and come 2020, they will remember

1 year ago '05        #13
fatrenzo 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,322 | Props total: 5259 5259
This guy is wildin

1 year ago '15        #14
BuyGold 3039 heat pts3039 OP
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 47607 47607
Celebs slam Trump's Puerto Rico tweets

"You're going straight to hell. She has been working 24/7. You have been GOLFING." - Hamilton star Lin-Manuel Miranda, who is of Puerto Rican descent

"I call this my Noriega look." - caption to a picture tweeted by Ron Perlman (Manuel Noriega was a former dictator of Panama who was overthrown by the US)

"I [think] it's clear where the 'poor leadership' lies. Puerto Rico is part of the United States. This is our responsibility." - Lady Gaga

"No matter who you are, please remember the actions of this President today when it comes time to vote in 2020. He needs to go. #PuertoRico." - Amber Tamblyn

"The irony of Trump golfing and tweeting -- saying the mayor of San Juan wants 'everything to be done for them' -- it's [as] thick as his skull." - George Takei

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '14        #15
consigliereA 102 heat pts102
space
space
$31,175 | Props total: 39367 39367
SAD ! “

1 year ago '16        #16
ThunnLanguage 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 7389 7389
How tf that fat POS golfing and has the nerve to criticize that Mayor's leadership?

National shame, over and over, almost on a daily basis, that fat fukk is...

lucifershammer said
people got long memories

there are a lot of ricans in Florida and come 2020, they will remember
hope you're right.

1 year ago '16        #17
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,787 | Props total: 20744 20744
this dude is a pathetic, pus*y, piece of trash.............

1 year ago '04        #18
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,370 | Props total: 12587 12587
you folks believe anything you're told

it's shocking how easily you've been manipulated to hate the president.

1 year ago '07        #19
space
space
Trump and his marry band of grifters are looting the govt and taking tax payer funded private Jets everywhere, while they call Americans lazy (hello racist dog whistle) and attack an actual govt employee doing something for her people.

this dude is quite possibly worse than expected.

1 year ago '07        #20
timdog 1107 heat pts1107
space
space
$37,561 | Props total: 29464 29464
 Ifeellikekobe said

TrumpCriticizesTrump

@ remember their was this poster on here I can't quiet recall his name but anyway he would always say the hypocrisy continues.

Trump has so many of these hypocrisy moments wouldnt that poster agree?

Last edited by timdog; 09-30-2017 at 11:50 AM..

1 year ago '05        #21
Tranquilo 30 heat pts30
space
space
$6,506 | Props total: 2441 2441
PR got tore up by two fu*king major hurricanes within weeks..... not FL/TX could handle another one right now. I live in Miami, i fu*king hope we dont get another one this season, there's still sh*t all over some streets, it's massive, it's been two weeks and you can drive anywhere and see it's been too much for parts of the city, yet imagine another one hit Miami today.... fu*k that.

1 year ago '17        #22
El Maton 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$5,377 | Props total: 30652 30652
 timdog said
@ remember their was this poster on here I can't quiet recall his name but anyway he would always say the hypocrisy continues.

Trump has so many of these hypocrisy moments wouldnt that poster agree?

yes I do believe that poster's trademark saying was

THE HYPOCRISY CONTINUES

man i miss that guy

1 year ago '04        #23
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
$48,411 | Props total: 51843 51843
 rasheedwallace said
you folks believe anything you're told

it's shocking how easily you've been manipulated to hate the president.
They have to be pretending at tgis point. Its ju st no way they can be that gullible

1 year ago '05        #24
Chuck_Remixed 391 heat pts391
space
space
$18,790 | Props total: 7741 7741
Theirs no standard he wont go below. Dude is scum.

1 year ago '07        #25
space
space
"you believe everything you're told"

like we all cant read these retard tweets sent from Trump ourselves, yep we're just getting tricked

Home      

most viewed right now
+73online now  41
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  40
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
343 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-54online now  28
Image(s) inside Ciara files petition to change her son with Future name to Russell Wil..
230 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside ‘Vegan’ YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy