Nintendo Has Gone MATURE!!!

most viewed right now
 116
Article inside Details Of Nicki Minajís Brotherís Child Rape Case Emerge
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
How Every Nigga Acts for 24 Hours After A Haircut
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Cardi B feeling herself, looking like garage during Christmas... Icicles
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside hov told biggie to respond to hit em up
204 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 3 weeks ago '07        #1
4636 pageviews
49 comments


jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$15,580 | Props total: 1211 1211
Nintendo Has Gone MATURE!!!
 

 


image
Stables08 and 13 others gave props
 
strungout and 2 others slapped this ish
 

49 comments for "Nintendo Has Gone MATURE!!!"

 3 weeks ago '07        #2
calle13 391 heat pts391
space
avatar space
space
$5,055 | Props total: 8001 8001
Nintendo will never have a great console like " Nintendo 64 ". to me that was the last best gaming console from Nintendo in my opinion.
Lamel2g and 17 others gave props
 
TheTrollPole and 39 others slapped this ish
 
 3 weeks ago '14        #3
Tony Redgrave 
space
avatar space
space
$1,590 | Props total: 3479 3479
Why is everyone acting like Nintendo getting M rated games is anything new? They let Rare got nuts with Conkers Bad Fur Day while Microsoft made them censor the remake on Xbox, one of the GOAT games on the Gamecube was a M rated game, the second most violent version of Manhunt 2 came out on the Wii and Nintendo went out of their way and saved Bayonetta 2 from being cancelled because nobody else wanted too.
Gamemusic and 23 others gave props
 
Rob- slapped this ish
 
 3 weeks ago '05        #4
Chuck_Remixed 230 heat pts230
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 3046 3046
Lame
ProFILA gave props
 
RevolverLuciana and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 3 weeks ago '17        #5
one2remember2 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$735 | Props total: 1807 1807
 calle13 said:
Nintendo will never have a great console like " Nintendo 64 ". to me that was the last best gaming console from Nintendo in my opinion.
no n*gga this the one. even if i dont play that bi*ch its the one.
LeMar G and 13 others gave props
 
 3 weeks ago '06        #6
realgunta 699 heat pts699
space
avatar space
space
$19,626 | Props total: 12968 12968
idk mane...Nintendo and their games simply dont interest me anymore
Clever Endeavor and 16 others gave props
 
nigelmes1 and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 3 weeks ago '16        #7
SmokeeRobs 
space
avatar space
space
$750 | Props total: 1505 1505
 Tony Redgrave said:
Why is everyone acting like Nintendo getting M rated games is anything new? They let Rare got nuts with Conkers Bad Fur Day while Microsoft made them censor the remake on Xbox, one of the GOAT games on the Gamecube was a M rated game, the second most violent version of Manhunt 2 came out on the Wii and Nintendo went out of their way and saved Bayonetta 2 from being cancelled because nobody else wanted too.
I see what you saying, but it's probably just because that isn't the main focus of Nintendo. They're more family oriented if anything.
BRonin357 and 3 others gave props
 
 3 weeks ago '14        #8
Tony Redgrave 
space
avatar space
space
$1,590 | Props total: 3479 3479
 SmokeeRobs said:
I see what you saying, but it's probably just because that isn't the main focus of Nintendo. They're more family oriented if anything.
I guess. I mean I'd be shocked too if Disney ever put out a (non Marvel) mature animated movie. Although I think they've done a few in the past.


Last edited by Tony Redgrave; 09-29-2017 at 05:53 PM..
SmokeeRobs gave props
 
 3 weeks ago '07        #9
calle13 391 heat pts391
space
avatar space
space
$5,055 | Props total: 8001 8001
 one2remember2 said:
no n*gga this the one. even if i dont play that bi*ch its the one.
Bruh.. N64 had everything !!! even they're exclusives we're rated M / T.

im not a fan of lil kids games and thats all Nintendo has been providing imo. I mean seeing that now they're supporting 3rd party games thats wassup. Still not wasting my $ on that.
BRonin357 and 1 others gave props
 
Boogersugar slapped this ish
 
 3 weeks ago '15        #10
TheCompanyMan 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$385 | Props total: 1017 1017
It's only 2017.

Chuck_Remixed and 2 others gave props
 
 3 weeks ago '07        #11
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,580 | Props total: 1211 1211
Well, I remember when mortal kombat on sega had blood; but you had to put in a code for blood on snes
realgunta and 3 others gave props
 
Nuff Said and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 3 weeks ago '07        #12
CASH1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,058 | Props total: 1639 1639
They desperately need some new adult-oriented IPs.

I want a switch to play that new Zelda. But I know i'd legit NEVER buy anything else for it.

Maybe a Mario Kart... but that's not all that serious.
Doe Sun and 2 others gave props
 
 3 weeks ago '04        #13
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 354 354
 jhj26 said:
Well, I remember when mortal kombat on sega had blood; but you had to put in a code for blood on snes
Bruh... I wish there was a blood code for the SNES version. 'Mortal Monday' remembered more clearly to me than the birth of my first born. F0ckin Asian dude was walking around with the Genesis cartridge, at school. Flashing that shyt like it was a 9mm. Truly crushed me, as I knew I was destined for the SNES version, which was the only console I owned.

VickVega and 7 others gave props
 
 3 weeks ago '05        #14
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$10,776 | Props total: 9547 9547
 Tony Redgrave said:
I guess. I mean I'd be shocked too if Disney ever put out a (non Marvel) mature animated movie. Although I think they've done a few in the past.
disney put out their r rated films under different names

i think they use new line cinema and a few other distributors to put out r rated movies
rarespecies gave props
 
 3 weeks ago '17        #15
Maryland 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 14 14
 Zakhara said:
Bruh... I wish there was a blood code for the SNES version. 'Mortal Monday' remembered more clearly to me than the birth of my first born. F0ckin Asian dude was walking around with the Genesis cartridge, at school. Flashing that shyt like it was a 9mm. Truly crushed me, as I knew I was destined for the SNES version, which was the only console I owned.

Damn bruh
 3 weeks ago '17        #16
IllClinton 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$280 | Props total: 524 524
They're graphics still looks so cartoonish. Do they got realisitic hd graphics at least now...fu*k!
Scorpz gave props
 
 3 weeks ago '07        #17
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,580 | Props total: 1211 1211
 Zakhara said:
Bruh... I wish there was a blood code for the SNES version. 'Mortal Monday' remembered more clearly to me than the birth of my first born. F0ckin Asian dude was walking around with the Genesis cartridge, at school. Flashing that shyt like it was a 9mm. Truly crushed me, as I knew I was destined for the SNES version, which was the only console I owned.

damn, you right...that sh*t was genesis only
 3 weeks ago '15        #18
itsddashrock 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,342 | Props total: 9679 9679
Gamecube had RE4

/thread

Boogersugar and 1 others gave props
 
 3 weeks ago '07        #19
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,580 | Props total: 1211 1211
 itsddashrock said:
Gamecube had RE4

/thread

this is more about 3rd party support and less about blood and gore...stay woke
TH35 gave props
 
 3 weeks ago '14        #20
FlxWashington 
space
avatar space
space
$242 | Props total: 137 137
Don't sleep. Copped one about a month ago and the thing is impressive. Patiently waiting on Super Smash Bros
Tay187213 slapped this ish
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Max Kellerman was a rapper in 1994
42 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Rick Ross Fake Drug Dealer, Ex Cop, Dead Beat Dad & Illuminati Puppet
118 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
108 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Feds Seize $22M Worth Of Weed Shipped From Cali To NYC For "Operation ..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy