online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Sep 24 - Sir Jigga launches private airline

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

6 years ago '17        #1
6516 page views
0 comments

PsyOp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x264
Props total: 149839 149 K  Slaps total: 33974 33 K
Sep 24 - Sir Jigga launches private airline

Jay said: “Who knows what people get up to on a private jet? But if they pay their money it’s up to them – it ain’t none of my business.”

He added: “Within five years, if you have the money, you are going to be able to order a private jet as easy as you can order an Uber now.

"You need to be at New York for an urgent business meeting? No problem, your jet is waiting. You need to be in London to watch the Wimbledon final? No problem, your jet is waiting.

"You want to take you wife for a dinner in Paris? No problem, your jet is waiting. I guarantee you, this is the way the world is going. That’s why I am investing in it."

As well as launching the jet set business and releasing his latest album 4:44 in June, Jay has been kept busy with new twins Rumi and Sir, who also arrived in June.

And the rapper, worth £600million, has been taking on nappy duties.

He said: "You better believe I change diapers – that's part of being a parent. You do what you have to do for your children.

"It’s important to be involved in that day-to-day stuff. That’s what creates that bond with your kids when they are young. I love changing their diapers. I’m a bit of an expert now.

"Providing material stuff is not being a parent, being there and getting your hands dirty is being a parent."

http://www.dailystar.co.u .. -rapper-wealth

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3317
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5215
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4112
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
96 comments