online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Demi Lovato Was Scared To Ask Snoop Dogg To Stop Smoking Weed In Her House...

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

6 years ago '07        #1
10215 page views
0 comments

CrazyNDaLasDayz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 28222 28 K  Slaps total: 3450 3 K
Demi Lovato Was Scared To Ask Snoop Dogg To Stop Smoking Weed In Her House...

If you’re familiar with Demi Lovato’s career, then you know she’s struggled with substance abuse. So it was a huge problem for her when Snoop Dogg and a bunch of other rappers showed up to her house unexpectedly and started smoking weed.

During a visit to The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Lovato said she was scared to ask Snoop to put out his weed inside of her house, so she just put up with it.

“One day I was like, ‘I want to have people over.’ I had just gone through a breakup. I was newly single. I was like, ‘I want to meet people,'” she explained.

But to her surprise, the person she told that to brought people over like Ty Dolla $ign, Wiz Khalifa, French Montana and then a full-on party ensued.

“I was like, ‘Wait a second. I just wanted to have a couple people over to hang out,'” she remembered saying. “And all of the sudden my house is filled with pot smoke everywhere … I was like, ‘No smoking inside, get out, get out’ … I wasn’t going to tell Snoop not to smoke in my house. So I was like, ‘Ok, Snoop. Do what you want.'”

Even if you love to blaze, is it cool to just start lighting up at someone else’s gathering without permission? On the bright side, the incident inspired the video for her hit song ‘Sorrt Not Sorry.’

YT

http://news.hiphopearly.c .. -in-her-house/

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3318
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5118
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4113
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+578
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food