BlueBorne Bluetooth Hack. Turn off your BlueTooth!!

most viewed right now
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 22 - TV interrupted in Cali with END OF WORLD warning
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
150 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Carmelo Anthony has expanded his list of trade teams including Cleveland
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '11        #1
2432 pageviews
24 comments

CALViiiN 580 heat pts580
space
space
$16,759 | Props total: 27819 27819
BlueBorne Bluetooth Hack. Turn off your BlueTooth!!

hot topic and 7 others gave props

24 comments for "BlueBorne Bluetooth Hack. Turn off your BlueTooth!!"

1 week ago '12        #2
ThePainkiller 344 heat pts344
space
space
$68,050 | Props total: 19007 19007
You need to be slapped if you keep wifi, location, and bluetooth on.

So a lot of old people need to be slapped.
J_Clarity13 and 10 others gave props

ChitownSavior01 and 4 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '11        #3
CALViiiN 580 heat pts580 OP
space
space
$16,759 | Props total: 27819 27819
 ThePainkiller said:

I keep bluetooth on for my car.......... and my headphones.

jumpman2304 and 17 others gave props

1 week ago '04        #4
jumpman2304 24 heat pts24
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 2711 2711
 ThePainkiller said:

Gotta keep it on for Apple Watch and yeah music in the whip .
CALViiiN and 4 others gave props

EL GATO NEGRO slapped this ish

1 week ago '07        #5
stogz 17 heat pts17
space
space
$40,194 | Props total: 26249 26249
 ThePainkiller said:

i keep my wifi on. I go home almost everyday and work almost everyday and i need wifi on for both places.
playersclub22 and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '07        #6
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,360 | Props total: 1030 1030
I keep Bt on for Gear S3
 1 week ago '06        #7
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,867 | Props total: 3109 3109
Bluetooth stays on for my fitbit
slim_d20 and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #8
Bad 
space
space
$691 | Props total: 1632 1632
another antivirus scheme they build trojans, and viruses to sell their product so the malware can be contained.
cCarter8020 and 3 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #9
KWizzle 
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 5105 5105
so an antivirus company created a bluetooth virus
J_Teflon gave props

1 week ago '12        #10
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,171 | Props total: 9646 9646
Damn my car doesn't even have an aux outlet, much less Bluetooth.. so I never use Bluetooth.. and that bi*ch is always off on my phone and laptop
StanGreen and 2 others gave props

1 week ago '12        #11
CarlitosWay25 
space
space
space
$91 | Props total: 19 19
Mostly affects older mobile devices which are not kept with the most current security updates. Not too much to worry about here unless you never perform any patch updates. Per Armis' website

What Devices Are Affected?
Android
All Android phones, tablets, and wearables (except those using only Bluetooth Low Energy) of all versions are affected by four vulnerabilities found in the Android operating system, two of which allow remote code execution (CVE-2017-0781 and CVE-2017-0782), one results in information leak (CVE-2017-0785) and the last allows an attacker to perform a Man-in-The-Middle attack (CVE-2017-0783).
Examples of impacted devices:
Google Pixel
Samsung Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy Tab
LG Watch Sport
Pumpkin Car Audio System
Google has issued a security update patch and notified its partners. It was available to Android partners on August 7th, 2017, and made available as part of the September Security Update and Bulletin on September 4, 2017. We recommend that users check that Bulletin for the latest most accurate information. Android users should verify that they have the September 9, 2017 Security Patch Level,
Note to Android users: To check if your device is at risk or is the devices around you are at risk, download the Armis BlueBorne Scanner App on Google Play.

Windows
All Windows computers since Windows Vista are affected by the “Bluetooth Pineapple” vulnerability which allows an attacker to perform a Man-in-The-Middle attack (CVE-2017-8628).

Microsoft issued has security patches to all supported Windows versions on July 11, 2017, with coordinated notification on Tuesday, September 12. We recommend that Windows users should check with the Microsoft release at here for the latest information.

Linux
Linux is the underlying operating system for a wide range of devices. The most commercial, and consumer-oriented platform based on Linux is the Tizen OS.

All Linux devices running BlueZ are affected by the information leak vulnerability (CVE-2017-1000250).
All Linux devices from version 3.3-rc1 (released in October 2011) are affected by the remote code execution vulnerability (CVE-2017-1000251).
Samsung Gear S3 (Smartwatch)
Samsung Smart TVs
Samsung Family Hub (Smart refrigerator)
Information on Linux updates will be provided as soon as they are live.

iOS
All iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices with iOS 9.3.5 and lower, and AppleTV devices with version 7.2.2 and lower are affected by the remote code execution vulnerability. This vulnerability was already mitigated by Apple in iOS 10, so no new patch is needed to mitigate it. We recommend you upgrade to the latest iOS or tvOS available.

If you are concerned that your device may not be patched, we recommend disabling Bluetooth, and minimizing its use until you can confirm a patch is issued and installed on your device
JohnDoe and 5 others gave props

1 week ago '06        #12
d4deesnuts 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 2591 2591
I keep wifi on my ipad and use to with my phone until i got unlm but my sh*ts have the latest patch so im good outchea.
 1 week ago '07        #13
iTzMe! 1 heat pts
space
space
$308 | Props total: 66 66
Have this on almost all my devices
 1 week ago '11        #14
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
$603 | Props total: 1038 1038
The only thing you gotta worry about getting "hacked" on if you have an iPhone tho is AirDrop, keep thst ish off!!!
RIAA gave props

1 week ago '12        #15
ThePainkiller 344 heat pts344
space
space
$68,050 | Props total: 19007 19007
 CALViiiN said:

jumpman2304 said:
Gotta keep it on for Apple Watch and yeah music in the whip .
 stogz said:
i keep my wifi on. I go home almost everyday and work almost everyday and i need wifi on for both places.
 Jae_Mike said:
I keep Bt on for Gear S3
 01seay said:
Bluetooth stays on for my fitbit
Papa is back!

[pic - click to view]

TheDirector217 and 1 others gave props

CALViiiN slapped this ish

1 week ago '04        #16
jumpman2304 24 heat pts24
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 2711 2711
 ThePainkiller said:
Papa is back!

[pic - click to view]

nice execution sir!
ThePainkiller gave props

1 week ago '14        #17
Dawknight316 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,763 | Props total: 1895 1895
 CALViiiN said:

Easily switch from one to the other.
CALViiiN gave props

1 week ago '04        #18
RIAA 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,774 | Props total: 1484 1484
Never have my Bluetooth on and I only turn on WiFi when I need it and I use Nord VPN.
 1 week ago '05        #19
slim_d20 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,055 | Props total: 3368 3368
 CarlitosWay25 said:
Mostly affects older mobile devices which are not kept with the most current security updates. Not too much to worry about here unless you never perform any patch updates. Per Armis' website

What Devices Are Affected?
Android
All Android phones, tablets, and wearables (except those using only Bluetooth Low Energy) of all versions are affected by four vulnerabilities found in the Android operating system, two of which allow remote code execution (CVE-2017-0781 and CVE-2017-0782), one results in information leak (CVE-2017-0785) and the last allows an attacker to perform a Man-in-The-Middle attack (CVE-2017-0783).
Google Pixel
Samsung Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy Tab
LG Watch Sport
Pumpkin Car Audio System
Google has issued a security update patch and notified its partners. It was available to Android partners on August 7th, 2017, and made available as part of the September Security Update and Bulletin on September 4, 2017. We recommend that users check that Bulletin for the latest most accurate information. Android users should verify that they have the September 9, 2017 Security Patch Level,
Note to Android users: To check if your device is at risk or is the devices around you are at risk, download the Armis BlueBorne Scanner App on Google Play.

Windows
All Windows computers since Windows Vista are affected by the “Bluetooth Pineapple” vulnerability which allows an attacker to perform a Man-in-The-Middle attack (CVE-2017-8628).

Microsoft issued has security patches to all supported Windows versions on July 11, 2017, with coordinated notification on Tuesday, September 12. We recommend that Windows users should check with the Microsoft release at here for the latest information.

Linux
Linux is the underlying operating system for a wide range of devices. The most commercial, and consumer-oriented platform based on Linux is the Tizen OS.

All Linux devices running BlueZ are affected by the information leak vulnerability (CVE-2017-1000250).
All Linux devices from version 3.3-rc1 (released in October 2011) are affected by the remote code execution vulnerability (CVE-2017-1000251).
Samsung Gear S3 (Smartwatch)
Samsung Smart TVs
Samsung Family Hub (Smart refrigerator)
Information on Linux updates will be provided as soon as they are live.

iOS
All iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices with iOS 9.3.5 and lower, and AppleTV devices with version 7.2.2 and lower are affected by the remote code execution vulnerability. This vulnerability was already mitigated by Apple in iOS 10, so no new patch is needed to mitigate it. We recommend you upgrade to the latest iOS or tvOS available.

If you are concerned that your device may not be patched, we recommend disabling Bluetooth, and minimizing its use until you can confirm a patch is issued and installed on your device
My Nexus got that august patches in the september rollup on Tuesday morning. Props and good looking out.
 1 week ago '09        #20
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$20,878 | Props total: 1507 1507
 stogz said:
Same here. fu*k all the bullsh*t. A n*gga not paying for no unlimited data plan when I can use wifi all day at work and home. Plus, BT for the whip. Otherwise, I turn it off.
ThePainkiller gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Karrueche Tran Ain't Got Nothing To Show
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K Friend Looks Better
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 21 - 15-Year-Old gives birth to NJ Detective's Baby......yep
127 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Pablo Escobar's Son: My dad was making $420 million a week selling coke..
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Maury Laughs At German Model Who Got Injections To Turn Herself Black
143 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 21 - infamous mob rat/scumbag sammy "sammy the bull" gravano released from..
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Laurence Fishburne got divorced.
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy