BlueBorne Bluetooth Hack. Turn off your BlueTooth!!

most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
135 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Patrick Beverly with shots at CP3?
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Ben J (New Boyz) Cries as He Details Killing an Armed Home Invader
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 months ago '11        #1
2812 pageviews
24 comments


CALViiiN 619 heat pts619
space
avatar space
space
$17,616 | Props total: 30928 30928
BlueBorne Bluetooth Hack. Turn off your BlueTooth!!
 

 

image
hot topic and 7 others gave props
 

24 comments for "BlueBorne Bluetooth Hack. Turn off your BlueTooth!!"

 4 months ago '12        #2
ThePainkiller 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$70,430 | Props total: 23581 23581
You need to be slapped if you keep wifi, location, and bluetooth on.


So a lot of old people need to be slapped.
J_Clarity13 and 10 others gave props
 
ChitownSavior01 and 4 others slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '11        #3
CALViiiN 619 heat pts619 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,616 | Props total: 30928 30928
 ThePainkiller said:
You need to be slapped if you keep wifi, location, and bluetooth on.


So a lot of old people need to be slapped.
I keep bluetooth on for my car.......... and my headphones.

jumpman2304 and 18 others gave props
 
 4 months ago '04        #4
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,576 | Props total: 4570 4570
 ThePainkiller said:
You need to be slapped if you keep wifi, location, and bluetooth on.


So a lot of old people need to be slapped.
Gotta keep it on for Apple Watch and yeah music in the whip .
CALViiiN and 4 others gave props
 
EL GATO NEGRO slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '07        #5
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,422 | Props total: 31846 31846
 ThePainkiller said:
You need to be slapped if you keep wifi, location, and bluetooth on.


So a lot of old people need to be slapped.
i keep my wifi on. I go home almost everyday and work almost everyday and i need wifi on for both places.
playersclub22 and 1 others gave props
 
 4 months ago '07        #6
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,391 | Props total: 1063 1063
I keep Bt on for Gear S3
 4 months ago '06        #7
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$21,011 | Props total: 3666 3666
Bluetooth stays on for my fitbit
slim_d20 and 1 others gave props
 
 4 months ago '16        #8
Bad 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,234 | Props total: 3330 3330
another antivirus scheme they build trojans, and viruses to sell their product so the malware can be contained.
cCarter8020 and 3 others gave props
 
 4 months ago '16        #9
KWizzle 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,307 | Props total: 7399 7399
so an antivirus company created a bluetooth virus
J_Teflon gave props
 
 4 months ago '12        #10
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,574 | Props total: 11389 11389
Damn my car doesn't even have an aux outlet, much less Bluetooth.. so I never use Bluetooth.. and that bi*ch is always off on my phone and laptop
StanGreen and 2 others gave props
 
 4 months ago '12        #11
CarlitosWay25 
space
space
space
$106 | Props total: 35 35
Mostly affects older mobile devices which are not kept with the most current security updates. Not too much to worry about here unless you never perform any patch updates. Per Armis' website

What Devices Are Affected?
Android
All Android phones, tablets, and wearables (except those using only Bluetooth Low Energy) of all versions are affected by four vulnerabilities found in the Android operating system, two of which allow remote code execution (CVE-2017-0781 and CVE-2017-0782), one results in information leak (CVE-2017-0785) and the last allows an attacker to perform a Man-in-The-Middle attack (CVE-2017-0783).
Examples of impacted devices:
Google Pixel
Samsung Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy Tab
LG Watch Sport
Pumpkin Car Audio System
Google has issued a security update patch and notified its partners. It was available to Android partners on August 7th, 2017, and made available as part of the September Security Update and Bulletin on September 4, 2017. We recommend that users check that Bulletin for the latest most accurate information. Android users should verify that they have the September 9, 2017 Security Patch Level,
Note to Android users: To check if your device is at risk or is the devices around you are at risk, download the Armis BlueBorne Scanner App on Google Play.



Windows
All Windows computers since Windows Vista are affected by the “Bluetooth Pineapple” vulnerability which allows an attacker to perform a Man-in-The-Middle attack (CVE-2017-8628).

Microsoft issued has security patches to all supported Windows versions on July 11, 2017, with coordinated notification on Tuesday, September 12. We recommend that Windows users should check with the Microsoft release at here for the latest information.


Linux
Linux is the underlying operating system for a wide range of devices. The most commercial, and consumer-oriented platform based on Linux is the Tizen OS.

All Linux devices running BlueZ are affected by the information leak vulnerability (CVE-2017-1000250).
All Linux devices from version 3.3-rc1 (released in October 2011) are affected by the remote code execution vulnerability (CVE-2017-1000251).
Examples of impacted devices:
Samsung Gear S3 (Smartwatch)
Samsung Smart TVs
Samsung Family Hub (Smart refrigerator)
Information on Linux updates will be provided as soon as they are live.


iOS
All iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices with iOS 9.3.5 and lower, and AppleTV devices with version 7.2.2 and lower are affected by the remote code execution vulnerability. This vulnerability was already mitigated by Apple in iOS 10, so no new patch is needed to mitigate it. We recommend you upgrade to the latest iOS or tvOS available.

If you are concerned that your device may not be patched, we recommend disabling Bluetooth, and minimizing its use until you can confirm a patch is issued and installed on your device
JohnDoe and 5 others gave props
 
 4 months ago '06        #12
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,449 | Props total: 3242 3242
I keep wifi on my ipad and use to with my phone until i got unlm but my sh*ts have the latest patch so im good outchea.
 4 months ago '07        #13
iTzMe! 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$333 | Props total: 99 99
Have this on almost all my devices
 4 months ago '11        #14
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
avatar space
space
$757 | Props total: 1546 1546
The only thing you gotta worry about getting "hacked" on if you have an iPhone tho is AirDrop, keep thst ish off!!!
RIAA gave props
 
 4 months ago '12        #15
ThePainkiller 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$70,430 | Props total: 23581 23581
 CALViiiN said:
I keep bluetooth on for my car.......... and my headphones.

 jumpman2304 said:
Gotta keep it on for Apple Watch and yeah music in the whip .
 stogz said:
i keep my wifi on. I go home almost everyday and work almost everyday and i need wifi on for both places.
 Jae_Mike said:
I keep Bt on for Gear S3
 01seay said:
Bluetooth stays on for my fitbit
Papa is back!


[pic - click to view]

TheDirector217 and 1 others gave props
 
CALViiiN slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '04        #16
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,576 | Props total: 4570 4570
 ThePainkiller said:
Papa is back!


[pic - click to view]




nice execution sir!
ThePainkiller gave props
 
 4 months ago '14        #17
Dawknight316 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,051 | Props total: 2291 2291
 CALViiiN said:
I keep bluetooth on for my car.......... and my headphones.

Easily switch from one to the other.
CALViiiN gave props
 
 4 months ago '04        #18
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$3,029 | Props total: 1790 1790
Never have my Bluetooth on and I only turn on WiFi when I need it and I use Nord VPN.
 4 months ago '05        #19
slim_d20 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$4,427 | Props total: 4205 4205
 CarlitosWay25 said:
Mostly affects older mobile devices which are not kept with the most current security updates. Not too much to worry about here unless you never perform any patch updates. Per Armis' website

What Devices Are Affected?
Android
All Android phones, tablets, and wearables (except those using only Bluetooth Low Energy) of all versions are affected by four vulnerabilities found in the Android operating system, two of which allow remote code execution (CVE-2017-0781 and CVE-2017-0782), one results in information leak (CVE-2017-0785) and the last allows an attacker to perform a Man-in-The-Middle attack (CVE-2017-0783).
Examples of impacted devices:
Google Pixel
Samsung Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy Tab
LG Watch Sport
Pumpkin Car Audio System
Google has issued a security update patch and notified its partners. It was available to Android partners on August 7th, 2017, and made available as part of the September Security Update and Bulletin on September 4, 2017. We recommend that users check that Bulletin for the latest most accurate information. Android users should verify that they have the September 9, 2017 Security Patch Level,
Note to Android users: To check if your device is at risk or is the devices around you are at risk, download the Armis BlueBorne Scanner App on Google Play.



Windows
All Windows computers since Windows Vista are affected by the “Bluetooth Pineapple” vulnerability which allows an attacker to perform a Man-in-The-Middle attack (CVE-2017-8628).

Microsoft issued has security patches to all supported Windows versions on July 11, 2017, with coordinated notification on Tuesday, September 12. We recommend that Windows users should check with the Microsoft release at here for the latest information.


Linux
Linux is the underlying operating system for a wide range of devices. The most commercial, and consumer-oriented platform based on Linux is the Tizen OS.

All Linux devices running BlueZ are affected by the information leak vulnerability (CVE-2017-1000250).
All Linux devices from version 3.3-rc1 (released in October 2011) are affected by the remote code execution vulnerability (CVE-2017-1000251).
Examples of impacted devices:
Samsung Gear S3 (Smartwatch)
Samsung Smart TVs
Samsung Family Hub (Smart refrigerator)
Information on Linux updates will be provided as soon as they are live.


iOS
All iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices with iOS 9.3.5 and lower, and AppleTV devices with version 7.2.2 and lower are affected by the remote code execution vulnerability. This vulnerability was already mitigated by Apple in iOS 10, so no new patch is needed to mitigate it. We recommend you upgrade to the latest iOS or tvOS available.

If you are concerned that your device may not be patched, we recommend disabling Bluetooth, and minimizing its use until you can confirm a patch is issued and installed on your device
My Nexus got that august patches in the september rollup on Tuesday morning. Props and good looking out.
 4 months ago '09        #20
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,226 | Props total: 1969 1969
 stogz said:
i keep my wifi on. I go home almost everyday and work almost everyday and i need wifi on for both places.
Same here. fu*k all the bullsh*t. A n*gga not paying for no unlimited data plan when I can use wifi all day at work and home. Plus, BT for the whip. Otherwise, I turn it off.
ThePainkiller gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
20 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside New York be the wildest
234 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
11 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 7
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
20 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Tisha Campbell Martin names her favorite Martin episode
111 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Jan 14 - Trump's Batsh*t Stupidest Interview Yet
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
105 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Jan 13 - Aziz Ansari is the next contestant on that #MeToo Screen
475 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy