Image(s) inside F*ck with me and get some money
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 6ix9ine DROPS HIS LOCATION on Instagram Live "TELLS OPPS PULL UP"
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden & Joell Ortiz Debating Over The Formatting Of A Song (Throwback)
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Damn Iggy cheeks looking like jell-o HELLO
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 months ago '07        #1
8863 pageviews
162 comments

iswerve 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 7101 7101
Has Samsung out-appled Apple?

As it is now, apple is now far behind in the innovation game, granted that A11 bionic chip is looking to be a beast, but thats where it ends, hyping up the oled, when its far inferior to samsung's amoled, hyping up wireless charging when the nexus 4 had it, even little things like the UX are now far inferior...who woulda thought, that touchwiz would be more functional, seamless, and better looking than ios, but it is what it is. hardware game is being led by sammy, just look at those designs, actual fullscreen. ipx looks like dated hardware like it was a prototype and they just went with it

st21 and 50 others gave props

HughyBaby and 9 others slapped this ish

162 comments for "Has Samsung out-appled Apple?"

2 months ago '05        #2
ceo-of-hucworld 21 heat pts21
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 9164 9164
Man I was completely underwhelmed by the keynote. I think I said this in another thread. I am an Apple user but I wont be breaking any bread for the 8 Plus nor the X nor the Series 3 watch. My 7 Plus is the 8 Plus minus the wireless charging and the "faster" processor.
Y.G. and 37 others gave props

RONNIEAST and 1 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '17        #3
Harasnart 
space
space
space
$795 | Props total: 1924 1924
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
Man I was completely underwhelmed by the keynote. I think I said this in another thread. I am an Apple user but I wont be breaking any bread for the 8 Plus nor the X nor the Series 3 watch. My 7 Plus is the 8 Plus minus the wireless charging and the "faster" processor.
I hope more people think like you, so I can get my damn iPhone x at launch.

iPhone 7S plus to the X
HughyBaby and 46 others gave props

NEWYORKTlMES and 11 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '04        #4
Kliq 105 heat pts105
space
space
$4,830 | Props total: 10961 10961
cant fu*king stand that little black bar on the X, ruins what could have been a sweet looking phone
TrillSwag and 20 others gave props

2 months ago '07        #5
st21 1214 heat pts1214
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 41483 41483
 iswerve said:

[pic - click to view]

@ this what you was hyped about bruh?
Y.G. and 16 others gave props

bnw99 slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #6
Chevygang 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,037 | Props total: 7714 7714
Apple is delusional. They are living purely off their brand name that they built from the iPod to the iPhone 4s. Everything after that has been super lackluster. Samsung has been way ahead of the curve since they put out the Galaxy S3. Everything the iPhone X has, Samsung has already did a long time ago. The edge screen on the S6 is way more attractive than the iPhone X face. The S6 also had wireless charging. The fu*king S3 had facial recognition 5 years ago . At this rate they are bound to lose customer base at some point. They've done nothing innovative in at least 5 years. And they headphone jack-less bullsh*t is super annoying. If ppl would stop settling for their phones they would be forced to do better.

I honestly believe the only thing that is keeping ppl with them is that iMessage bullsh*t where they make it seem like you don't fit in if you don't have "blue messages" smh.
ThePainkiller and 90 others gave props

Go Jets and 1 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '12        #7
ThePainkiller 346 heat pts346
space
space
$69,140 | Props total: 21066 21066
Flawed execution. They should've just went with equal bezel on the top and bottom. Hell, they're not fooling anyone with this "bezel less" claim, there is still a lot of bezel there. Apple should've just waited until next year to get it right because this shortage and stuff is going to alienate and fu*k up their base. You're undercutting your profits by releasing your two brand new phones at different times. Some people will say fu*k the "X" and get the cheaper phone granted, it's a minor upgrade. Or wait until the "X" comes out and it messes with the profit for the 8 Or they'd just wait until next year.

As I said yesterday, the hardcore young userbase will flock toward the "X". The older userbase will probably go for the 8 but they'll probably see it as the same and keep their 7 or upgrade to the 7 for cheaper.
justin747 and 7 others gave props

2 months ago '04        #8
deziking 75 heat pts75
space
space
$19,368 | Props total: 4724 4724
Eve fu*king mi 2 is better phone than the x
Falcons88 and 11 others gave props

HughyBaby and 3 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '11        #9
oLOAFshola 5 heat pts
space
space
$158 | Props total: 174 174
 Chevygang said:
Apple is delusional. They are living purely off their brand name that they built from the iPod to the iPhone 4s. Everything after that has been super lackluster. Samsung has been way ahead of the curve since they put out the Galaxy S3. Everything the iPhone X has, Samsung has already did a long time ago. The edge screen on the S6 is way more attractive than the iPhone X face. The S6 also had wireless charging. The fu*king S3 had facial recognition 5 years ago . At this rate they are bound to lose customer base at some point. They've done nothing innovative in at least 5 years. And they headphone jack-less bullsh*t is super annoying. If ppl would stop settling for their phones they would be forced to do better.

I honestly believe the only thing that is keeping ppl with them is that iMessage bullsh*t where they make it seem like you don't fit in if you don't have "blue messages" smh.
Chevygang and 5 others gave props

Go Jets slapped this ish

2 months ago '17        #10
HughyBaby 
space
space
$1,410 | Props total: 4906 4906
 st21 said:

@ this what you was hyped about bruh?
What's wrong with it?
nastynorm89 and 1 others gave props

2 months ago '17        #11
HughyBaby 
space
space
$1,410 | Props total: 4906 4906
 iswerve said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

As it is now, apple is now far behind in the innovation game, granted that A11 bionic chip is looking to be a beast, but thats where it ends, hyping up the oled, when its far inferior to samsung's amoled, hyping up wireless charging when the nexus 4 had it, even little things like the UX are now far inferior...who woulda thought, that touchwiz would be more functional, seamless, and better looking than ios, but it is what it is. hardware game is being led by sammy, just look at those designs, actual fullscreen. ipx looks like dated hardware like it was a prototype and they just went with it

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

exprezzionz gave props

Nuff Said slapped this ish

2 months ago '12        #12
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 6777 6777
Apple took a FAT L with that sh*tty top bar. Who would have thought samsung pass apple in aesthetics smh.
familybuster and 19 others gave props

DjLube slapped this ish

2 months ago '12        #13
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,383 | Props total: 12772 12772
I really dont see how people could ever think Apple is ahead of Samsung in terms of their actual devices. Maybe 10 years ago. Now? Not by a longshot. Apple may be worth more financially. Be they're not seein Samsung in terms of actual products. Apple just has a bigger cult following who will buy regardless. Thats why they do what they do. Because they know their customers will just shut up and buy anyway. But at least Samsung gives you more and for cheaper.
The Real Deal and 22 others gave props

bnw99 and 3 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '17        #14
NY KNlCKA 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,921 | Props total: 8110 8110
 Kliq said:
cant fu*king stand that little black bar on the X, ruins what could have been a sweet looking phone
They will probably remove the bar for IPhone XI
familybuster and 5 others gave props

2 months ago '16        #15
Ozzy Booty 
space
space
$443 | Props total: 975 975
I don't think it's a bad phone at all. But like alot of you have said, they're behind the curve. Most of the keynote was spent talking about things Android has had for years. Also concerning is the lack of touch id. Hopefully its secure as they say it is, but having other options besides PIN and password lock is always a plus
 2 months ago '04        #16
BigJay.inc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 17030 17030
In the end they all do the same thing. Different packaging. That's all. Pick your poison at this stage. No innovation from anyone. Just same sh*t packaged differently on each side.
TH35 and 13 others gave props

Teknicks and 4 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '07        #17
TH35 100 heat pts100
space
space
$85,400 | Props total: 14286 14286
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
I agree, I'm sticking with my 7+ too for now at least. These companies need to holla at me whenever they really do something distinctively innovative
ceo-of-hucworld and 7 others gave props

2 months ago '04        #18
BigJay.inc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 17030 17030
I'm all Apple and this X release was lack luster. Nothing for me to go drop money on this time around.
ceo-of-hucworld and 2 others gave props

2 months ago '15        #19
redcodeinesyrup 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,050 | Props total: 1742 1742
i hate u muthafu*kas with a "holier than thou" attitude every keynote

"oh im not impressed"
"ill just keep my iphone 4"
"the iphone x is just my iphone 5 with wireless charging and a better camera and a better processor"

nah sh*t u dumb sh*t. its a luxary, not a necessity. u dont HAVE to buy.
regularjoe and 15 others gave props

WDMC and 16 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '05        #20
ceo-of-hucworld 21 heat pts21
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 9164 9164
 redcodeinesyrup said:
i hate u muthafu*kas with a "holier than thou" attitude every keynote

"oh im not impressed"
"ill just keep my iphone 4"
"the iphone x is just my iphone 5 with wireless charging and a better camera and a better processor"

nah sh*t u dumb sh*t. its a luxary, not a necessity. u dont HAVE to buy.
So you're mad at people for having an opinion on a message board and not being enamored at recycled presentations? Oh okay. You're we don't have to buy and we wont either.
WDMC and 26 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Picture of Lil Peep laid up in that coffin like a OG. (RIP)
172 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Girl Who Allegedly Gave Lil Peep The Drugs That Killed Him
199 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ever Seen A Bear Get Hit In The Nuts?
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Would not pull out
34 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nov 17 - Fox News Bans Kiss Frontman Gene Simmons for Life
58 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Nicki Minaj Sitting on Uzi Lap or Im Seeing Shyt?
72 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA OK SO HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE??? :mjwtf:
59 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside And Another Unsatisfied Teacher Gets a Rape Charge
102 comments
20 hours ago