André 3000: "If We [Outkast] Never Do Another Album, I’m Totally Fine With That.”

most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you don’t think America is greatest country, why do you s..
332 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine the backshots
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac' on FoX Right NOW!!!!! *******NEW INFO RE..
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This sh-t feels like Teenage Fever
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '07        #1
3139 pageviews
75 comments

Avon_Barksdale 4303 heat pts4303
space
space
$41,157 | Props total: 50954 50954
André 3000: "If We [Outkast] Never Do Another Album, I’m Totally Fine With That.”

André 3000 has joined the cast of the upcoming sci-fi film High Life, according to Variety.

The picture, directed by French filmmaker Claire Denis, is reported to revolve around a group of prison convicts who reduce their time behind bars by embarking on a dangerous mission to a black hole.

Twilight‘s Robert Pattinson and British actress Mia Goth are already confirmed to lead the cast while Lars Eidinger, Agata Buzek, Ewan Mitchell, Jessie Ross and Claire Tran are also reported to star. Filming is set to take place in Cologne, Germany.

3 Stacks has appeared in a variety of film and television roles throughout his career. In 2005, the Outkast rapper starred alongside Mark Wahlberg and Tyrese Gibson in John Singleton’s Four Brothers. He also garnered acclaim for his portrayal of Jimi Hendrix in 2014’s Jimi: All Is by My Side. Last year, André 3000 was a recurring cast member in the second season of ABC’s American Crime.

He opened up about his current attitude toward making music during an interview with Complex last month. The ATL rapper admitted that he is happy to let the newer artists take the reigns, even revealing that he liked not being a part of rap right now.

“Rapping is like being a boxer,” André said. “No matter how great you are or were at a certain time, the older you get, the slower you get — I don’t care who you are. And I can feel that coming on. There’s always a new wave of artists, and sometimes I’m just like, ‘I’m good. I’ll let the young guys do it.’”
“I kind of like not being a part of [rap], now that I’ve done it,” he continued. “As I get older, I start to see myself move more back from it — the hustle and bustle of putting out an album, the pressure of being in the studio trying to come up with something. Now it’s more like a hobby for me, so I don’t think about it in that way. Even with Outkast — if we never do another album, I’m totally fine with that.”

visit this link http://www.hiphopdx.com/n .. film-high-life
R.A.R.E. and 15 others gave props

WaterWhippin and 1 others slapped this ish

75 comments for "André 3000: "If We [Outkast] Never Do Another Album, I’m Totally Fine With That.”"

2 weeks ago '08        #2
WavyGnu 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,161 | Props total: 8754 8754
I want to believe but i thought Andre 3000 was serious about a new solo release.
jayholc gave props

2 weeks ago '08        #3
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$39,216 | Props total: 19694 19694
Man, just stop asking that n*gga about doing a album of any kind. Its not happening.
Avon_Barksdale and 70 others gave props

2 weeks ago '04        #4
R.A.R.E. 151 heat pts151
space
space
$11,796 | Props total: 17616 17616
Avon_Barksdale and 3 others gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #5
Tom Herman 34 heat pts34
space
space
$623 | Props total: 2961 2961
“Rapping is like being a boxer,” André said. “No matter how great you are or were at a certain time, the older you get, the slower you get — I don’t care who you are. And I can feel that coming on. There’s always a new wave of artists, and sometimes I’m just like, ‘I’m good. I’ll let the young guys do it.’”
1. He's afraid of dropping a wack project

He did drop some knowledge though. Every1 falls off. You not as hungry once u got nothing left to prove/once u already made it. Appreciate rappers for what they did during their prime.

Also, old-heads stop hating. Music is in a good place.
BlackJew and 2 others gave props

ThatNigg22 and 21 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #6
Dash 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$7,470 | Props total: 14910 14910
I read the title wrong

Yung Dilla and 7 others gave props

2 weeks ago '12        #7
MJB 
space
space
space
$885 | Props total: 824 824
I kinda wish people stop asking too. We know. It just rubs salt in the wound.
DonnieRamadan and 14 others gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #8
ThatNigg22 1 heat pts
space
space
$915 | Props total: 4534 4534
J Cole is headed in this direction
Teesleezyee and 10 others gave props

KingKai45 slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #9
nononsense 
space
space
$153 | Props total: 609 609
This artsy fartsy n*gga been talking the same sh*t for years. He could really do the equivalent of selling 1 million a week, he could possibly outsell Eminem if they dropped on the same day, but nah, he's good on making music. I think he might see OutKast as the vehicle for the creative expression of his youth. When SB/LB came out, he was making it a point to tell every interviewer "those were my songs, I produced those songs, I'm sharing royalties for my songs" etc.
QdobaCasanova and 4 others gave props

Teesleezyee and 4 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #10
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,253 | Props total: 2073 2073
n*ggas trying to peer pressure that man into making music he put out some good music go and listen to it if you want to hear him everyone can't be jay rapping into their 60's and sh*t

Seriously tho I can see an old a.ss jay at your local McDonalds at 6am with a old a.ss timbo and pharrell beating on the tables while jay rapping at 60
SWAG U TOO and 5 others gave props

Avon_Barksdale and 12 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '12        #11
OldBusiness 161 heat pts161
space
space
$19,791 | Props total: 12394 12394
The artist whose done everything but what his fans have been begging him for, for more than half of their lives...and they still continue to believe he gives two sh*ts about them
TheNetworkBlast and 7 others gave props

2 weeks ago '05        #12
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 1558 1558
 nononsense said:
This artsy fartsy n*gga been talking the same sh*t for years. He could really do the equivalent of selling 1 million a week, he could possibly outsell Eminem if they dropped on the same day, but nah, he's good on making music. I think he might see OutKast as the vehicle for the creative expression of his youth. When SB/LB came out, he was making it a point to tell every interviewer "those were my songs, I produced those songs, I'm sharing royalties for my songs" etc.
i remember that too. i was like "damn". and its a damn shame he left organized noize off his project.

but he has a point. don't do it if ya heart not in it.
 2 weeks ago '07        #13
Avon_Barksdale 4303 heat pts4303 OP
space
space
$41,157 | Props total: 50954 50954
 realkilla3 said:
n*ggas trying to peer pressure that man into making music he put out some good music go and listen to it if you want to hear him everyone can't be jay rapping into their 60's and sh*t

Seriously tho I can see an old a.ss jay at your local McDonalds at 6am with a old a.ss timbo and pharrell beating on the tables while jay rapping at 60
Thats a weird a.ss imagination bruh

TheNetworkBlast and 9 others gave props

2 weeks ago '16        #14
3 bs 28 heat pts28
space
space
$11,019 | Props total: 26428 26428
n*ggas in his 40s he shouldn't be rapping anymore
Quasimoto and 1 others gave props

ThatNigg22 and 9 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '05        #15
JohnnyCage202 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 6659 6659
"4:44" says otherwise...

...just say you don't want to make music anymore and be done with it.
QdobaCasanova and 9 others gave props

Kden and 5 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '17        #16
QdobaCasanova 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,617 | Props total: 6677 6677
Ya'll still care about this?
slim_d20 and 1 others gave props

IDRIS and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '09        #17
TheNetworkBlast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,879 | Props total: 1490 1490
slap away..i might sound soft..but whatever...i never vest anything in an artist, but at the end of the day, it's about you and your well-being. with that being said, this is just one of those artists who i wished really gave a fu*k about his fans...jay z is my favorite artists, but i could careless if he dropped another album on us...but DRE..so much potential...the fact he didn't drop more material makes me think he really don't give a fu*k about what the people want, which is cool...so fu*k him too wish he never started in the first place.
slim_d20 and 5 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '07        #18
Dicemoney6 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 541 541
Me too n*gga...fu*k outta here with all that other sh*t. Either do it or don't, it's just music

Last edited by Dicemoney6; 09-12-2017 at 08:44 PM..
JimDinO77 gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #19
g0dfather 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,302 | Props total: 3867 3867
This n*gga think he 2pac or some , nobody fuxs with u like that anymore it ain't o3 dawg
TheNetworkBlast and 4 others gave props

Dash and 10 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '16        #20
Soo Special OG 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$3,303 | Props total: 6609 6609
Once again, and to Andre spittin that real
IDRIS and 1 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
the ig is @hotisraeliarmygirls
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah Badu Has switched sides now
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Disrespecting the flag 🇺🇸 / A THREAD
95 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Lil mama a thot, and she got ass And she gon' fu-k up a bag
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
67 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
R.I.P. Futures engineer
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about the United States, the law... & YOU.
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
96 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy