most viewed right now
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
151 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Carmelo Anthony has expanded his list of trade teams including Cleveland
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '11        #1
9337 pageviews
133 comments

Sin 1115 heat pts1115
space
space
$16,847 | Props total: 31970 31970
Sep 12 - McDonald's employees reveal secrets to giving customers less fries

Have you ever felt short changed when tucking into a portion of fries that doesn't quite fill the carton? According to some fast food workers, it may not be in your head.
In a new thread on Reddit several McDonald's employees claim that they were encouraged to employ a 'pinching' technique in order to covertly give customers less than a full portion.
Redditor ActualRobot1 took to the forum to ask fellow users: 'What did your job want you to hide from customers?'
And in several admissions McDonald's employees claimed that they had been taught the same technique at the franchise in order to give out fewer fries.

User ExperiMENTALbunny said: 'I worked at McDonald's and they taught me how to pinch the fry carton just right while putting the fries into them so that it looked full, but actually wasn't.
'I only had 1 customer call me out on it. He shook the fries out into his bag and poured them back into the fry carton himself and it only filled up half way, so I had to give him more fries.

'I was impressed and embarrassed. It's been 7 years and I can still see his face.'
Responding to his post psychoopiates commented that they had encountered the same technique.
They wrote: 'I f***ing hated that practice and basically refused to do it. Never got fired, but managed to have a few customers ask me when my shifts were the next week so they could have me filling their fries.'
This user also made claims about the price of which the chain is buying in the fries.

They continued: 'The fries were dirt cheap too! Case held 6 bags, each bag made 8 or 12 baskets, and each basket made 4-5 large fries filled my way.
'They only cost 20$ (£15) a case, so if they just filled them like I would they would net 288$ (£217) with all conservative numbers and a.ssuming they were all sold in meals.
'This is coming from management side because I was shipping manager so I had to know all this s***.'
A third user came forward to claim that they too were considered a bad employee if choosing to fill out the food packaging.
User thedreamdweller added: 'I absolutely hated working at Maccies so I would overfill fry boxes as much as possible, fill drinks properly to the top instead of just what the machine automatically dispenses, basically I provided great customer service but it made me a s*** employee in my managers opinion.'
However, the fast food giants have strongly denied the claims.
Speaking to the MailOnline a spokesperson said: 'We believe these claims to be fictional, there are no Ďsecret tricksí and we have strict operational procedures in place to ensure that fry portions are not under-filled.
'Without a verified source we are unable to investigate this further.
'Our employees work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience possible in our restaurants, and we strongly refute any claims that suggest otherwise.'

Read more: visit this link http://www.dailymail.co.u .. #ixzz4sUm0Yr5D
Follow us: @maIlOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
hot topic and 22 others gave props

ameilius and 1 others slapped this ish

133 comments for "Sep 12 - McDonald's employees reveal secrets to giving customers less fries"

1 week ago '10        #2
Shhon 843 heat pts843
space
space
$18,967 | Props total: 23296 23296
death fries
SClass and 43 others gave props

Ghost Terp and 7 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '17        #3
lucifershammer 1 heat pts
space
space
$132 | Props total: 1078 1078
Whose down bout putting in a class action lawsuit?

BlaqThumGrows and 104 others gave props

fishpoop slapped this ish

1 week ago '17        #4
BlaqThumGrows 
space
space
$511 | Props total: 1990 1990
I don't eat this bullshyt anyways....

Bk own Popeyes now...
vinceisallin and 31 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #5
Soap 
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 4707 4707
 lucifershammer said:
Whose down bout putting in a class action lawsuit?

lucifershammer and 3 others gave props

1 week ago '06        #6
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 3233 3233
my mcdonalds shows love so I get the full heart attack

and it's appreciated
TroyNY and 43 others gave props

1 week ago '04        #7
dc3003 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,703 | Props total: 26789 26789
Whats this mcdonalds place yall speak of
SClass and 27 others gave props

jayjay2 and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '14        #8
strungout 357 heat pts357
space
space
$19,748 | Props total: 31249 31249
the most stingy place i been to is chipotle

i do not go there anymore, the ones where i live i feel like they give you less chicken on purpose even if you pay for the extra which makes the bowl come out to 16 bucks, i might as well go and get a whole chicken and make the ish myself at home
FrescoB and 40 others gave props

TheWAVEment slapped this ish

1 week ago '12        #9
FrescoB 40 heat pts40
space
space
$8,684 | Props total: 18568 18568
Wackarnolds been trash since 2009
Ballin095 and 29 others gave props

ThRoWeD MaN LaN and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '12        #10
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 3762 3762
When I worked there I use to fill that bi*ch up fu*k these n*ggas
dfro and 75 others gave props

chrisf249 slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #11
Ballin095 4 heat pts
space
space
$675 | Props total: 2030 2030
fu*k Mcdonalds last time I been there almost got my a.ss blown out by this female worker there.
theplayer and 2 others gave props

160z and 22 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '12        #12
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,180 | Props total: 457 457
Five Guys the complete opposite, them dudes literally drown that a.ss in fries.

Edit: 5 Guys do banng you over the head don't get it twisted but that don't change the fact... they giv3 you DUMB fries, shut UP grab a SHAKE... then drop a tip bb

Last edited by Prostyle; 09-13-2017 at 04:42 PM..
Ballin095 and 86 others gave props

1 week ago '04        #13
dc3003 55 heat pts55
space
space
 FrescoB said:
Wackarnolds been trash since 2009
If u dont enable your wall dont holla at me anymore
NEWYORKTlMES and 2 others gave props

160z slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #14
Dabestout101 1 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 4398 4398

[pic - click to view]

troy288 and 8 others gave props

1 week ago '12        #15
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,208 | Props total: 12176 12176
I dont care for McDonalds now. But the Mcdonalds I used to go to years ago always showed me love. Especially the females. They saw I was a big dude, so they'd hook me up with extra fries no joke lol. Same way with a chicken spot I used to go to. This lady would give me 2 chicken brea$ts in my plate instead of one. Maybe it was just southern hospitality.
Ballin095 and 24 others gave props

1 week ago '04        #16
dc3003 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Ballin095 said:
fu*k Mcdonalds last time I been there almost got my back blown out by this female worker there.
jay mula and 32 others gave props

FrescoB slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #17
thirssty58 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,840 | Props total: 10432 10432
 strungout said:
the most stingy place i been to is chipotle

i do not go there anymore, the ones where i live i feel like they give you less chicken on purpose even if you pay for the extra which makes the bowl come out to 16 bucks, i might as well go and get a whole chicken and make the ish myself at home
Chipotle skimps like fu*k on the meat. People on the line act like its comin outta their check. Free up the meat I do see some latinos getting the hook up tho free guac and all types of fu*kery so idk.
deezydee2323 and 4 others gave props

1 week ago '14        #18
strungout 357 heat pts357
space
space
$19,748 | Props total: 31249 31249
 thirssty58 said:
Chipotle skimps like fu*k on the meat. People on the line act like its comin outta their check. Free up the meat I do see some latinos getting the hook up tho free guac and all types of fu*kery so idk.
you aint neva lied !!!! sometimes i notice if they friends with the employee's or whatever or they look like the same race or whatever they might get the hook up... but otherwise if you just a regular dude trying to eat , you better off going somewhere else, where they won't treat you like you a prisoner in the cafeteria lineup.

i don't know I'm just very outspoken about how bad chipotle has treated me but maybe other people have difference experiences, on the other hand i get love from Wendy's
thirssty58 and 7 others gave props

1 week ago '15        #19
thirssty58 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,840 | Props total: 10432 10432
 strungout said:
you aint neva lied !!!! sometimes i notice if they friends with the employee's or whatever or they look like the same race or whatever they might get the hook up... but otherwise if you just a regular dude trying to eat , you better off going somewhere else, where they won't treat you like you a prisoner in the cafeteria lineup.

i don't know I'm just very outspoken about how bad chipotle has treated me but maybe other people have difference experiences, on the other hand i get love from Wendy's :success

That wendys plug is so necessary. I have no hookups right now. My pizza hut chick quit. Dry as a bone.
jsilerio and 6 others gave props

1 week ago '13        #20
SWAYYZE 19 heat pts19
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 8971 8971
Mcdeath
deezydee2323 and 3 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K Friend Looks Better
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Karrueche Tran Ain't Got Nothing To Show
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 21 - 15-Year-Old gives birth to NJ Detective's Baby......yep
127 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Pablo Escobar's Son: My dad was making $420 million a week selling coke..
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 21 - infamous mob rat/scumbag sammy "sammy the bull" gravano released from..
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Laurence Fishburne got divorced.
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Maury Laughs At German Model Who Got Injections To Turn Herself Black
143 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy