Black rob and cee lo green lookin at us

most viewed right now
+53  111
42 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '15        #1
437 page views
25 comments

hardcore bastad 100 heat pts100
space
space
$20,894 | Props total: 39069 39069
Black rob and cee lo green lookin at us

[video - click to view]

25 comments for "Black rob and cee lo green lookin at us"

2 years ago '15        #2
hardcore bastad 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
@ @

2 years ago '15        #3
space
space
 Reverend D Von said
Spamming irrelevant hip hop
Life story >>>>> any album this year

Take your self to the thot section where the hoes be at

2 years ago '05        #4
JohnnyCage202 34 heat pts34
space
space
$5,173 | Props total: 22110 22110
 Reverend D Von said
Nobody talks about that album it's irrelevant to hip hop
Please stop spamming this section with that music you only listen to
4.5 in The Source and it gave us "Whoa" but it's irrelevant huh?

Casuals...

2 years ago '15        #5
space
space
 Reverend D Von said
Nobody talks about that album it's irrelevant to hip hop
Please stop spamming this section with that music you only listen to
Nobody talks about that album? It's considered a classic album

So the hip hop spot suppose to be just new music?

Where it at then ?

Where's the new music?

We see the same bullsh*t posted on here day in day out where the good music at?

There's plenty of gossip threads to get your dreds wet in so go over there n lip smack on them joints

This a classic song off a classic album and probably one of the most hip hop things posted today

Here is this what u want ?

[video - click to view]

Take it have the trash

2 years ago '13        #6
THEDONN 
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 26423 26423

2 years ago '15        #7
space
space
 JohnnyCage202 said
4.5 in The Source and it gave us "Whoa" but it's irrelevant huh?

Casuals...

Home boy fulla sh*t

He probably ain't even know who black rob is

Guarantee his jeans sit INSIDE his timbs

2 years ago '15        #8
space
space
 Reverend D Von said
That's not a classic album not even top 50 album
Black rob is not even top 50 nobody talks about him, he was bad boys tony yayo

More relevant music or go get some fresh air and listen to what relevant music sounds like
I log onto BX on my phone I ain't got no time to be sat at a computer screen

So keep the smart answers to yourself

Just becuase you hear someone bumpin some sh*t outside don't mean it's dope

Is that how you new cats determine what's hot?

No wonder yall all slow and fruity , put some d*ckies on and man up

Black rob was the Tony yayo of bad boy? Black rob has 2 dope albums on bad boy and one a classic , he's a respected MC with classic features

You clearly know nothing of hip hop

Last edited by hardcore bastad; 08-22-2017 at 02:42 PM..

2 years ago '15        #9
space
space
 Reverend D Von said
Nobody talks about black rob, the people determine what's hot it's always been that way, the people don't care about him

You sit on youtube all day looking for irrelevant songs to spam on here, take it back to 2000 and listen to it by yourself since you wanna relive that point in time

My music be on shuffle , I share the sh*t I think needs to be heard

I can't post screenshots of my phones music player , fu*k am I supposed to post the links off if it ain't from you tube?

Smh fu*k outta here

No your letting people from outside the culture dictate to you what's hot

You a lost cause homie , the people are brainwashed into listening to the mind numbing trash and the outcome is dudes like you

2 years ago '12        #10
ThePainkiller 366 heat pts366
space
space
$74,789 | Props total: 34082 34082
 Reverend D Von said
Nobody talks about black rob, the people determine what's hot it's always been that way, the people don't care about him

You sit on youtube all day looking for irrelevant songs to spam on here, take it back to 2000 and listen to it by yourself since you wanna relive that point in time
Shut up before I murder you, bi*ch.

2 years ago '12        #11
space
space
 hardcore bastad said
My music be on shuffle , I share the sh*t I think needs to be heard

I can't post screenshots of my phones music player , fu*k am I supposed to post the links off if it ain't from you tube?

Smh fu*k outta here

No your letting people from outside the culture dictate to you what's hot

You a lost cause homie , the people are brainwashed into listening to the mind numbing trash and the outcome is dudes like you
Don't listen to that f*ggot. I'd rather you post see your name all down the line when I log in than to see some sh*t on any of those gay new rappers including drake, yachty, etc and anything about that bi*ch Gay Z.

2 years ago '15        #12
space
space
 ThePainkiller said
Don't listen to that f*ggot. I'd rather you post see your name all down the line when I log in than to see some sh*t on any of those gay new rappers including drake, yachty, etc and anything about that bi*ch Gay Z.
I aint listen to him anyway

I try bring up rappers names that don't get the shine they deserve, only in our genre do we disrespect our legends

If it ain't brand new it's trash to these clowns that's why the value of hip hop depreciates , it holds no worth anymore because the fans just want what's current so the artist gives them that

What's current isn't always what's gonna last it's disposable trash

Shout out to all the real hip hop heads on here

2 years ago '16        #13
Bidam7 175 heat pts175
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 60782 60782
Fire track underrated album classic sample

2 years ago '12        #14
space
space
 hardcore bastad said
I aint listen to him anyway

I try bring up rappers names that don't get the shine they deserve, only in our genre do we disrespect our legends

If it ain't brand new it's trash to these clowns that's why the value of hip hop depreciates , it holds no worth anymore because the fans just want what's current so the artist gives them that

What's current isn't always what's gonna last it's disposable trash

Shout out to all the real hip hop heads on here
Even as big of a hip hop head that I am, some of these tracks you post, I remember them from my childhood but never heard them again so it's always nice to get a refresh course on some of these cats. Thus I go out and.....buy the album

This new sh*t does nothing for me. My cousin is still trying to put me on Future but I can't get into this dude. He mumbles and all of his songs have the same subject matter. And all of the beats sound the same. I've noticed that this generation just have such a sh*tty attention span that the producers make everything sound the same so they can mistaken them for another artist. Like that panda idiot. I thought he was future but then I remembered that future mumbles on everything now.

2 years ago '15        #15
space
space
 ThePainkiller said
Even as big of a hip hop head that I am, some of these tracks you post, I remember them from my childhood but never heard them again so it's always nice to get a refresh course on some of these cats. Thus I go out and.....buy the album

This new sh*t does nothing for me. My cousin is still trying to put me on Future but I can't get into this dude. He mumbles and all of his songs have the same subject matter. And all of the beats sound the same. I've noticed that this generation just have such a sh*tty attention span that the producers make everything sound the same so they can mistaken them for another artist. Like that panda idiot. I thought he was future but then I remembered that future mumbles on everything now.
I do go a lil over board with the posts sometimes I get carried away but it pains me to see how garbage this section has become so while I'm on the move I keep the BX tab open on the phone and just try drop some heat,

And for real I'm with you I'm only 27 and this new sh*t does nothing for me either it's just a sad reflection of what the culture has become

We getting told what's hot by dudes who live in mansions and never even set foot in a hood

It's all part of the plan to further destroy the poor youth, dumb down the mind and there easy to control and easy to tell what to buy

Future trash as fu*k u right they all sound the same there's only a handful of new cats out that are worthy of any sort of attention

2 years ago '15        #16
space
space
 KICKBOXER II said
memories n*gga!
And good fu*kin ones at that

2 years ago '12        #17
space
space
 hardcore bastad said
I do go a lil over board with the posts sometimes I get carried away but it pains me to see how garbage this section has become so while I'm on the move I keep the BX tab open on the phone and just try drop some heat,

And for real I'm with you I'm only 27 and this new sh*t does nothing for me either it's just a sad reflection of what the culture has become

We getting told what's hot by dudes who live in mansions and never even set foot in a hood

It's all part of the plan to further destroy the poor youth, dumb down the mind and there easy to control and easy to tell what to buy

Future trash as fu*k u right they all sound the same there's only a handful of new cats out that are worthy of any sort of attention
I'm 25 so we're not too far apart. Yeah, like I said it's not like you're spamming the section, you're posting hip hop. Hell you're making this section what it should be about. All of this lipstick bs needs to stay away, in fact Ronnie should make a sub section for a lot of this rumour bs.

As far as what the top guys want us to hear, they just want us to be two things:

Gay or in jail.

Have you noticed(well I'm sure you have) that all music today promotes both of those subjects far more than it ever has before? The gay trans*xual agenda is far too strong and if kids want to be like that, let them discover it on their own, don't try to plague their minds through the media.

And making all of our kids see this gang violence shooting and sh*t(Yes, I grew up in the hardcore gangster hip hop era but with the addition of social media it's stronger now), they want to be in jail. They want to have guns and shoot them and be like the guys in the videos.

In the midst of all of this, where are your positive rappers? The positive rappers get no radio play at all unless they have a party banger, with Kendrick being the exception.

You remember when Life if Good came out? I didn't hear any song on the radio. They were too busy playing all of the remixes of "I don't like"

2 years ago '15        #18
space
space
 ThePainkiller said
I'm 25 so we're not too far apart. Yeah, like I said it's not like you're spamming the section, you're posting hip hop. Hell you're making this section what it should be about. All of this lipstick bs needs to stay away, in fact Ronnie should make a sub section for a lot of this rumour bs.

As far as what the top guys want us to hear, they just want us to be two things:

Gay or in jail.

Have you noticed(well I'm sure you have) that all music today promotes both of those subjects far more than it ever has before? The gay trans*xual agenda is far too strong and if kids want to be like that, let them discover it on their own, don't try to plague their minds through the media.

And making all of our kids see this gang violence shooting and sh*t(Yes, I grew up in the hardcore gangster hip hop era but with the addition of social media it's stronger now), they want to be in jail. They want to have guns and shoot them and be like the guys in the videos.

In the midst of all of this, where are your positive rappers? The positive rappers get no radio play at all unless they have a party banger, with Kendrick being the exception.

You remember when Life if Good came out? I didn't hear any song on the radio. They were too busy playing all of the remixes of "I don't like"
Don't know Wether you seen em but I've made a lot of threads on this issue

Your 100% right

Hip hop was a voice of the voiceless a weapon against the powers that be , they couldn't control it, people were being woken by sh*t like public Enemy, ice cube, krs one, ice T etc

They tried to get it shut down back in the early 90s by they couldn't stop it so the only way to stop it was buy there way in and change the culture from the isnjde out by throwing money in the direction that would take away the positive influence and focus more on the negative

Like you said now alls they promote is the gang bangin sh*t or drug sh*t with no alternative side being heard

They put out the baggy jeans propaganda to stop us supporting out own brands and while everybody fell for the gay jail fashion sh*t They switched to euro fashion from designers who don't even want you wearing they sh*t anyway

Just another factor of the culture that has been controlled

Nas dropped a classic with life is good but you right nothin got played, the youth are slow these days they mentally warped there's something wrong with them for real

That's how little the powers that be think of us

They sell us this

https://youtu.be/Zgmvg-zzctI

And they KNOW we will lap it up

Hip hop created so much revenue in the hood and gave jobs and sh*t and started hip hop opened biz

Now almost everything is financed by outside influence

2 years ago '12        #19
space
space
 hardcore bastad said
Don't know Wether you seen em but I've made a lot of threads on this issue

Your 100% right

Hip hop was a voice of the voiceless a weapon against the powers that be , they couldn't control it, people were being woken by sh*t like public Enemy, ice cube, krs one, ice T etc

They tried to get it shut down back in the early 90s by they couldn't stop it so the only way to stop it was buy there way in and change the culture from the isnjde out by throwing money in the direction that would take away the positive influence and focus more on the negative

Like you said now alls they promote is the gang bangin sh*t or drug sh*t with no alternative side being heard

They put out the baggy jeans propaganda to stop us supporting out own brands and while everybody fell for the gay jail fashion sh*t They switched to euro fashion from designers who don't even want you wearing they sh*t anyway

Just another factor of the culture that has been controlled

Nas dropped a classic with life is good but you right nothin got played, the youth are slow these days they mentally warped there's something wrong with them for real

That's how little the powers that be think of us

They sell us this

And they KNOW we will lap it up

Hip hop created so much revenue in the hood and gave jobs and sh*t and started hip hop opened biz

Now almost everything is financed by outside influence

Yeah, it's ridiculous and I wish that all of these chefs would gtfo the kitchen and let us do our thing but we know that will never happen.

2 years ago '15        #20
space
space
 ThePainkiller said

Yeah, it's ridiculous and I wish that all of these chefs would gtfo the kitchen and let us do our thing but we know that will never happen.
There reverting back to caveman status

Soon they gonna be bangin sticks together and pickin ticks from each others crayola dreds

sh*t is shocking how slow these clowns are

They need another genre

Fruit hop
Bruh beats
Fatherless fiesta

Who knows

But these tatted up rubber band lookin beef jerky muthafu*kas ain't hip hop

2 years ago '15        #21
Brok3nImag3s 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,694 | Props total: 5678 5678
Classic song, album. Cee-Lo k*lled it

Home      

most viewed right now
-64online now  27
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+51online now  26
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  24
Image(s) inside You young punks don’t know nothing bout the originals #SpiceSampled
59 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  15
Image(s) inside DJ Build a brawd
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy