KD ALL ONE-on-ONE Plays vs Lebron James 2017 Finals

most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 months ago '17        #1
785 pageviews
30 comments


Static3IVERSON 219 heat pts219
space
avatar space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 7337 7337
KD ALL ONE-on-ONE Plays vs Lebron James 2017 Finals
 

 
rawchester and 11 others gave props
 
Korsgaard and 1 others slapped this ish
 

30 comments for "KD ALL ONE-on-ONE Plays vs Lebron James 2017 Finals"

 4 months ago '14        #2
215Philly 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$9,737 | Props total: 19744 19744
Goat scorer
Go Jets gave props
 
 4 months ago '15        #3
MichaelVickStan 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$6,777 | Props total: 12568 12568
KD>>>>>bron
BxCastro and 3 others gave props
 
Glove and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '16        #4
Glove 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$3,102 | Props total: 9588 9588
Easy to do it on a 73 win team with COY, DPOY, and back to back MVP that already won a ring. What pressure did he have? Never will be top 10. Won't even be top 15.
tu calmas and 1 others gave props
 
Knowledgeable and 15 others slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '16        #5
BxCastro 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,290 | Props total: 7122 7122
Knocked the crown off his head and took it

KD > Bron
Knowledgeable and 5 others gave props
 
Go Jets and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '14        #6
215Philly 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$9,737 | Props total: 19744 19744
 Glove said:
Easy to do it on a 73 win team with COY, DPOY, and back to back MVP that already won a ring. What pressure did he have? Never will be top 10. Won't even be top 15.
Name 15 basketball players better than KD
Knowledgeable and 2 others gave props
 
Glove slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '16        #7
Glove 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$3,102 | Props total: 9588 9588
 215Philly said:
Name 15 basketball players better than KD
Kareem
Jordan
Wilt
Magic
Shaq
Kobe
Duncan
Lebron
Hakeem
Russell
Curry
Dr. J
Oscar
Bird
D.Rob
KG
Dirk

That's more than 15. All did a lot more with less. You obviously were born after 1995. sh*ts sad. Nobody needed a team as loaded to get it done as durant did. No way he can rank above guys who won with less. Great talent? Yes, One of the GOATS? fu*k no. Not possible.
Go Jets and 6 others slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '14        #8
Go Jets 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$18,275 | Props total: 24400 24400
 Glove said:
Easy to do it on a 73 win team with COY, DPOY, and back to back MVP that already won a ring. What pressure did he have? Never will be top 10. Won't even be top 15.
KD is top 10 now...

there isn't 10 players better than KD in NBA history
FroBE gave props
 
Xyrax and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '16        #9
Glove 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$3,102 | Props total: 9588 9588
 Go Jets said:
KD is top 10 now...

there isn't 10 players better than KD in NBA history
There are and I listed them. Stop the recency bias bullsh*t. When it's all said and done and people take shots at his legacy it won't stand the test of time like the Real Goats. People going at Jordan now and he still stands the test of time. What do you think is going to happen to a guy who ran to a 73 win already championship team with back to back MVP?

He's not top 10. Talent? Sure! As a player and legacy? fu*k no. Dwight Howard is a top 10 talent all time in NBA history too, but when it's all put together, he's not up there.
Go Jets slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '17        #10
Hi Life 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,042 | Props total: 4596 4596
Kd is a great player. Everybody know this. It's not surprising or shocking that he's able to score on whoever is in front of him. He's an all time great scorer who's fun to watch

BUT at the end of the day, he'll never be great as LeBron.....I wish u n*ggaz get that through y'all head

Kd ain't no leader, he ain't never lead no team to no finals, he won't be top 10 in no other categories besides scoring when it's all said and done but he's better than LeBron ?? Okay lol
The Rhyming Ape and 2 others gave props
 
Glove and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '17        #11
CamburyBXGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 5981 5981
Lebron is the only player that can get his a.ss bust 1 on 1 and his fans say it's ok.

Jason Terry took a title from Lebron cuz he got cute in a press conference
4evaabso and 3 others gave props
 
Go Jets and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '16        #12
Glove 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$3,102 | Props total: 9588 9588
 Hi Life said:
Kd is a great player. Everybody know this. It's not surprising or shocking that he's able to score on whoever is in front of him. He's an all time great scorer who's fun to watch

BUT at the end of the day, he'll never be great as LeBron.....I wish u n*ggaz get that through y'all head

Kd ain't no leader, he ain't never lead no team to no finals, he won't be top 10 in no other categories besides scoring when it's all said and done but he's better than LeBron ?? Okay lol
I slapped because he led OKC to the finals in 2012. Of course he lost in 5 though. Only thing wrong with this statement. KD can't be top 15 after going to GSW. You see the stones being hurled at Jordan right now? The stones thrown at Kobe?

What do they think will happen to KD? Jordan built his team ground up, no running, straight up lifted weights and made scottie into a baller, and he is not immune from recent hate. KD won't pass any sh*t tests. Lebron still going through it for running to Miami and deservedly so, and going through it for ditching his 'brother' and running back to Cleveland with 2 other stars. KD won't survive the test of time. We all know he needed a 73 win team with the back to back unanimous MVP to win a ring. Just wait till it's his turn to get shots thrown at him.
 4 months ago '14        #13
Go Jets 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$18,275 | Props total: 24400 24400
 Glove said:
There are and I listed them. Stop the recency bias bullsh*t. When it's all said and done and people take shots at his legacy it won't stand the test of time like the Real Goats. People going at Jordan now and he still stands the test of time. What do you think is going to happen to a guy who ran to a 73 win already championship team with back to back MVP?

He's not top 10. Talent? Sure! As a player and legacy? fu*k no. Dwight Howard is a top 10 talent all time in NBA history too, but when it's all put together, he's not up there.
KD is better than bird, bill russell, david robinson, steph curry, tim duncan, dr j, and oscar robinson easily..

top 10 talent = top 10 player

who cares about legacy? bill russell legacy is beating teams full of people who were farmers and dentist in the off season but people still put him in their top 10's? so it doesn't matter

KD is a top 10 player to ever play in the NBA

and i'm glad you mentioned Dwight because he's better than Bill Russell too
215Philly gave props
 
Outcast Outlaw slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '16        #14
yslknowplug 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 1056 1056
Durant scored on every single possession when he was guarded by LeBron

LeBron is such a trash player
Go Jets and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '17        #15
El Maton 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$5,353 | Props total: 30293 30293
and are better scorers than
Dondon1927 and 3 others gave props
 
 4 months ago '14        #16
215Philly 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$9,737 | Props total: 19744 19744
 yslknowplug said:
Durant scored on every single possession when he was guarded by LeBron

LeBron is such a trash player

[pic - click to view]



ahmadou1 and 2 others gave props
 
 4 months ago '11        #17
Xyrax 
space
avatar space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
 Go Jets said:
KD is top 10 now...

there isn't 10 players better than KD in NBA history
n*gga have you lost your mind? fu*king people under 20 need to stop commenting on "NBA history". Yall look like fu*king idiots.
jayevryday and 4 others gave props
 
Go Jets and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '14        #18
Go Jets 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$18,275 | Props total: 24400 24400
 Xyrax said:
n*gga have you lost your mind? fu*king people under 20 need to stop commenting on "NBA history". Yall look like fu*king idiots.
what's with the name calling?
 4 months ago '09        #19
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$6,901 | Props total: 10133 10133
Woah... You mean to tell me the best scorer in the league was scoring on LeBron??? Never would've guessed
 4 months ago '17        #20
Static3IVERSON 219 heat pts219 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 7337 7337
 ahmadou1 said:
Woah... You mean to tell me the best scorer in the league was scoring on LeBron??? Never would've guessed

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy