Rumor: Justice League Reshoots Changing the Ending

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 months ago '06        #1
2022 pageviews
39 comments

SM 38153 heat pts38153
space
space
$127,738 | Props total: 66858 66858
Rumor: Justice League Reshoots Changing the Ending

As information about Justice League’s extensive reshoots continues to trickle out, a new rumor suggests Joss Whedon isn’t just lightening the tone of DC’s big team up movie – he’s also changing the film’s ending.

While Whedon took the reins of Justice League from director Zack Snyder when the latter suffered a family tragedy, the Avengers director was already working on script rewrites. As the DCEU attempts to move away from the grim and gritty aesthetic of Snyder’s Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, and closer to the earnest, optimistic worldview of Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Woman, bringing in Whedon to lighten Justice League’s tone made a tremendous amount of sense.

But according to a new report, Whedon’s also making a significant change to the film’s story. /Film’s Peter Sciretta has shared the rumor that Whedon is changing the film’s ending. Originally conceived as the first film of a two part story, Justice League will no longer end on a cliffhanger, and will de-emphasize elements of the story that suggest Darkseid’s arrival on Earth is imminent. Sciretta also claims that a flashback scene was shot featuring Robin Wright’s Wonder Woman character, Antiope, that beefs up Steppenwolf’s credibility as the movie’s big bad, rather than just an opening act for Darkseid in a future film.

If true, this all makes a lot of sense. While the notion of a two-film Justice League story was jettisoned before filming began, it’s unclear how much Chris Terrio’s original script was altered by the time Snyder stepped behind the camera. And featuring Darkseid – arguably the most powerful villain in the DC Universe – so early in the DCEU’s run always felt too soon. As the DCEU realigns itself around the creative vision of Geoff Johns – along with more likeminded collaborators like Whedon and Jenkins – it makes sense that Darkseid would be left off the table for the immediate future, as the films refocus on introducing us to the heroes of DC and their respective corners of the universe.

This also further muddies the already plenty muddy waters regarding whether or not Justice League is, at this point, a Zack Snyder or Joss Whedon film. While cast and crew previously downplayed Whedon’s contributions, Ben Affleck recently suggested the movie is truly a product of two directors. As this is likely Snyder’s final DCEU outing, it will be interesting to see how much of his influence and signature style remains in the final product.
hot topic and 1 others gave props

link04 and 1 others slapped this ish

39 comments for "Rumor: Justice League Reshoots Changing the Ending"

4 months ago '06        #2
SM 38153 heat pts38153 OP
space
space
@ @
@
@
@

@
@

@METATRON
@ @ @
@ @
@
@ @ @
@
@
@
@
@
@ @ @ @
@
@ @ @
@
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
@Most Hated @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
@ @ @ @ @ @ @SM
Repo Raf and 1 others gave props

4 months ago '11        #3
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
I think they should just be a director duo for the DCEU
 4 months ago '14        #4
acemaniacstone 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,443 | Props total: 5267 5267
n*ggas bi*ched so much these n*ggas doing Avengers 2.0

I liked the dark tone of the DC movies they better not lighten this sh*t up too much
9.18 and 13 others gave props

4 months ago '05        #5
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15712 15712
Yea, this could be good or turn out very very bad.

It's never a good sign when a new director comes in mid swing making drastic changes at the last minute from the original script/vision. Should of just let this film ride out as is and made changes going forward with the next film.

Whedon and company would be doing DC fans a disservice if this film turns out looking like an Avenger's clone.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 08-12-2017 at 12:26 AM..
SM and 1 others gave props

4 months ago '06        #6
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
 acemaniacstone said:
n*ggas bi*ched so much these n*ggas doing Avengers 2.0

I liked the dark tone of the DC movies they better not lighten this sh*t up too much

for real

like whats the fu*king problem? If I was Superman id be frustrated too... these are real life situations with people with who have extraordinary abilities. sh*t aint perfect.
SM and 3 others gave props

4 months ago '13        #7
Godric 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 1838 1838
They went from the government hating and trying to capture the Hulk in basically every cinematic iteration before Avengers and all of a sudden its like they didn't give a fu*k at any second he could destroy cities and k!ll innocent people.

Like when people bi*ched about Superman k!lling Zod its like what did they expect him to do exactly? There was literally not a prison that could hold him and kryptonite wasn't a thing at that point so there is no way he could be subdued other than being in a constant f!ght with Superman.
Micheal C. Will and 6 others gave props

4 months ago '05        #8
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15712 15712
 Godric said:
They went from the government hating and trying to capture the Hulk in basically every cinematic iteration before Avengers and all of a sudden its like they didn't give a fu*k at any second he could destroy cities and k!ll innocent people.

Like when people bi*ched about Superman k!lling Zod its like what did they expect him to do exactly? There was literally not a prison that could hold him and kryptonite wasn't a thing at that point so there is no way he could be subdued other than being in a constant f!ght with Superman.
I never understood the bi*ching and complaining when MOS came out with the k!lling of Zod and the destruction of Metropolis.

For one, it wasn't the first Superman film where he k!lled Zod and like you said he had no choice because if didn't k!ll him, he said it himself he was going to k!ll every last human on earth.

Secondly, you have two god like beings f!ghting in a heavily populated city what did people really think was going to happen to those buildings?
acemaniacstone and 9 others gave props

4 months ago '14        #9
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said:
I never understood the bi*ching and complaining when MOS came out with the k!lling of Zod and the destruction of Metropolis.

For one, it wasn't the first Superman film where he k!lled Zod and like you said he had no choice because if didn't k!ll him, he said it himself he was going to k!ll every last human on earth.

Secondly, you have two god like beings f!ghting in a heavily populated city what did people really think was going to happen to those buildings?
This sh*t here is way worse

[video - click to view]

Even Lois caught a body
cyrus 1 and 2 others gave props

4 months ago '15        #10
Majestoso 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,545 | Props total: 1347 1347
i just hope they give us a doc to show us how much was changed, the full process of making this movie
killinemsoftly gave props

4 months ago '11        #11
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,739 | Props total: 4936 4936
Only thing D.C. Was Missing qas some Marvel magic because they have no idea how to create a cohesive story . Like what what was the point of Wonder Woman getting fkd
SimpinAintEz and 1 others gave props

4 months ago '04        #12
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,661 | Props total: 11299 11299
 4 months ago '13        #13
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$9,954 | Props total: 13097 13097
 Godric said:

But it somehow made sense for the world to mourn his death after spending the entire film tearing him down and acting like Frankenstein pitchfork protestors.
Aztlan gave props

4 months ago '13        #14
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 BtMkRs said:
Only thing D.C. Was Missing qas some Marvel magic because they have no idea how to create a cohesive story . Like what what was the point of Wonder Woman getting fkd
Mufukas in here pretending like Snyder couldn't use some help. n*gga was trying his best to rush a D.C. cinematic universe and fukking it up all the way. If anyone knows how to do that, it's Whedon.
BtMkRs and 1 others gave props

4 months ago '13        #15
MohasHendrix 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$510 | Props total: 237 237
All I know is this song better be in either this or the Flash movie.

[video - click to view]

Imagine Flash playing this on his phone or something trying to amp himself up to save the day while all the other heroes are screaming for him to quit playing around and help out.
astrotrain and 1 others gave props

4 months ago '06        #16
space
space
 Majestoso said:
i just hope they give us a doc to show us how much was changed, the full process of making this movie
You gunna be disappointed
x Tha Arkitek x gave props

Majestoso slapped this ish

4 months ago '06        #17
space
space
@ is Peter lying??? You been real quiet on your "sources:

You scared?
 4 months ago '14        #18
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said:
Mufukas in here pretending like Snyder couldn't use some help. n*gga was trying his best to rush a D.C. cinematic universe and fukking it up all the way. If anyone knows how to do that, it's Whedon.
Didnt seem too fu*ked up to me

And he did a damn good job with MOS
autotm and 2 others gave props

killacar and 1 others slapped this ish

4 months ago '13        #19
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 acemaniacstone said:
Didnt seem too fu*ked up to me

And he did a damn good job with MOS
Ok. (Jay Z voice)
Joe Scumbag and 1 others gave props

4 months ago '04        #20
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 3562 3562
I can't help but Wonder.. what the reshoots have done for other DCEU movies

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago