First Live Photos Of iPhone 8 Appear

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 months ago '07        #1
7464 pageviews
99 comments

Jago 1033 heat pts1033
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5479 5479
First Live Photos Of iPhone 8 Appear

The floodgates have opened now that the iPhone 8 is in mass production. It didn’t take long to get what has to be the first clear photos of the upcoming bezel-less flagship, both front and back!

Speaking of the back, there’s no fingerprint here. None on the front either. There’s no photos of the sides, but it’s probably a “no” there as well. That leaves the facial recognition in charge of Apple Pay.

This photo showing an iPhone 8 case opens a possibility – the round hole (with a stylized fingerprint in it) is right about where the Apple logo would be. That could be wishful thinking, however. Still, it’s preferable to having the fingerprint on the back, wouldn’t you say?
visit this link First clear photos of iPhone 8 emerge - GSMArena.com news
CALViiiN and 10 others gave props

M2CEO and 3 others slapped this ish

99 comments for "First Live Photos Of iPhone 8 Appear"

4 months ago '07        #2
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Subscribed.

Let the games begin...

[pic - click to view]

DavidAames and 6 others gave props

4 months ago '07        #3
iswerve 123 heat pts123
space
space
$4,669 | Props total: 7276 7276
the floodgates really have opened

popcorn.gif
 4 months ago '06        #4
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
Did they courageously take a step backwards and add a headphone jack?
BobbiHeadRagTop and 16 others gave props

4 months ago '12        #5
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,764 | Props total: 22146 22146
 lato9905 said:
Did they courageously take a step backwards and add a headphone jack?
Nope, they had the courage to remove the touch bs this time. They'll bring it back next year and hype it up as a game charger. But at least they can charge and listen to their headphones at the same time now, thanks to the all exclusive wireless charging, once again showing the innovation from apple and their engineers. Never before have we seen such boom in devices and all of their sheep shagging fans will love it. Even though it is useless and no one uses it.

But if you desire the fingerprint scanner, there's also a 7s plus that includes it on the back! Why we didn't put it on our brand new flag ship, I will never know but next year, rest a.ssured, it will be back and better than ever. You'll buy it anyway.

Last edited by ThePainkiller; 08-09-2017 at 11:29 AM..
justin747 and 10 others gave props

bx to the tx and 4 others slapped this ish

4 months ago '12        #6
slickbak 
space
space
$917 | Props total: 413 413
Are we going to act like they didn't just copy the S8? Hating on Samsung while secretly fantasizing about it.
ThePainkiller and 11 others gave props

FukHowYouFeel and 2 others slapped this ish

4 months ago '04        #7
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425

[tweet - click to view]

ceo-of-hucworld gave props

ZlatanDrogba slapped this ish

4 months ago '11        #8
CALViiiN 607 heat pts607
space
space
$17,413 | Props total: 30157 30157
I really wanna see how FaceID is supposedly gonna be superior than TouchID.

it can scan your face while its on a table.... very interesting.

we will see bout dat....
Hawpalace and 2 others gave props

4 months ago '12        #9
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,764 | Props total: 22146 22146
 slickbak said:
Are we going to act like they didn't just copy the S8? Hating on Samsung while secretly fantasizing about it.
Y.G. and 4 others gave props

4 months ago '04        #10
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 467 467
First day pre order!
Jessie19994 and 10 others gave props

4 months ago '04        #11
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
Google is right behind apple with that gay a.ss pixel phone.
justin747 and 2 others slapped this ish

4 months ago '10        #12
Jessie19994 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,657 | Props total: 269 269
someone remind what they're doing with the home button again
CookieMonster gave props

4 months ago '17        #13
justin747 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 5173 5173
I see 2 problems:

1. Using AMOLED is almost guaranteed to cause shortages. It will be interesting to see how fast the AMOLED models sell out and if Samsung can supply enough panels for production.

2. Fragmentation. If these 3 phones are accurate, they'll probably need 2 OS versions, which creates the OS fragmentation problem that Google has been trying to fix for years.

Apple is slipping. You can really tell they've had no innovative ideas since Steve died.
pete jr and 3 others gave props

Eagles All Day and 11 others slapped this ish

4 months ago '17        #14
justin747 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jessie19994 said:
someone remind what they're doing with the home button again
Kinda like this:

[pic - click to view]

Kinda the same thing they did with the new MacBook and the function keys. They'll make a "home button" area on the screen and have contextual buttons next to the home button that change depending on which app you're in.

It's a good idea in theory, but I can see a bunch of problems in use as it gives the developers a little too much freedom. I can see a bunch of apps using this incorrectly and making OS navigation inconsistent.
Jessie19994 and 13 others gave props

4 months ago '10        #15
Jessie19994 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,657 | Props total: 269 269
 justin747 said:
Kinda like this:

[pic - click to view]

Kinda the same thing they did with the new MacBook and the function keys. They'll make a "home button" area on the screen and have contextual buttons next to the home button that change depending on which app you're in.

It's a good idea in theory, but I can see a bunch of problems in use as it gives the developers a little too much freedom. I can see a bunch of apps using this incorrectly and making OS navigation inconsistent.
appreciate it.

and being in some apps will get fu*king annoying if they have a bunch of ads and sh*t around it
justin747 and 3 others gave props

4 months ago '04        #16
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
 justin747 said:
I see 2 problems:

1. Using AMOLED is almost guaranteed to cause shortages. It will be interesting to see how fast the AMOLED models sell out and if Samsung can supply enough panels for production.

2. Fragmentation. If these 3 phones are accurate, they'll probably need 2 OS versions, which creates the OS fragmentation problem that Google has been trying to fix for years.

Apple is slipping. You can really tell they've had no innovative ideas since Steve died.
I can tell you now there won't be multiple OS versions. All 3 of these phone will be optimized to run iOS 11.
Hawpalace and 3 others gave props

4 months ago '17        #17
justin747 2 heat pts
space
space
 NBA Brawler said:
I can tell you now there won't be multiple OS versions. All 3 of these phone will be optimized to run iOS 11.
Yea they'll be optimized, but there will still have to be two versions of iOS 11 or something like that.

I could be wrong, but the reason I see them having different OS is because the hardware is different. If the 8 will have an on screen home button, then the 7S will have a different OS as it won't have the same buttons.

The task bar is also different the 8 so they'll need to make sure the OS matches the phone. If you install the beta on a 7 right now you'll see what I mean. The taskbar is kinda broken.
RIAA gave props

Dylx slapped this ish

4 months ago '07        #18
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
Why glass backs? Smh. Another delicacy to worry about.
9thFloorManiac and 1 others gave props

Sickstrumentals slapped this ish

4 months ago '05        #19
precys 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,802 | Props total: 3094 3094
 justin747 said:
Yea they'll be optimized, but there will still have to be two versions of iOS 11 or something like that.

I could be wrong, but the reason I see them having different OS is because the hardware is different. If the 8 will have an on screen home button, then the 7S will have a different OS as it won't have the same buttons.

The task bar is also different the 8 so they'll need to make sure the OS matches the phone. If you install the beta on a 7 right now you'll see what I mean. The taskbar is kinda broken.
None of what you are explaining will fragment the OS or need different OSs. The reason android is fragged is because the actual framework and kernel that it is built from gets altered from company to company for their needs and hardware. Different hardware will not be an issue with Apple because those hardware pieces are predefined already in the OS built from the same base. This is all the same like they have the OS on different ipads also with different specs and even older iphones with different specs. They know what specific hardware the OS is going on so all the same framework build with drivers/scripts for that specific device.
Hawpalace and 9 others gave props

4 months ago '05        #20
precys 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,802 | Props total: 3094 3094
 MELODY said:
Why glass backs? Smh. Another delicacy to worry about.
Glass backs, for now, is the only way wireless charging will work. Will not work through metal
DavidAames and 2 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy