online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

McDonald's worker fired after posting photos of 'disgusting' ice cream machine and food

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

7 years ago '07        #1
13526 page views
0 comments

21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 102997 102 K  Slaps total: 26275 26 K
McDonald's worker fired after posting photos of 'disgusting' ice cream machine and food

https://twitter.com/phuck .. machine-2017-7

↪https://twitter.com/phuckyounick/status/887124766183895042

A teenage McDonald's worker says he was fired after posting photos of "disgusting" conditions at the restaurant where he works.

The worker, named Nick, shared photos on Twitter of a tray from the LaPlace, Louisiana store's ice cream machine that was caked in a moldy-looking substance, and the photos went viral with more than 30,000 retweets and "likes."

"I shared it because I wanted to let people know what they’re consuming, and how disgusting the conditions are," Nick, who asked that his last name remain private, told BuzzFeed News.

Last week, Nick was fired from the restaurant, he told Buzzfeed.

"They banned me from that McDonald's," he said, adding that the restaurant's managers asked him to delete the tweets.

In an e-mailed statement to Business Insider, the owner of the LaPlace McDonald's said the restaurant has a long history of passing regular health department inspections.

"Our primary goal is to operate a clean and safe restaurant," the owner, John Valluzzo, said. "We regularly conduct in-person and online employee training sessions as well as internal inspections to ensure crew members are following safe food practices."

McDonald's China has also responded to the photos.

The company's China division posted a statement to its website yesterday reassuring customers that its ice cream machines are clean.

"We're paying attention to the information being reposted today online about US ice cream machines," McDonald's China said. "In China, ice cream machines used at McDonald's restaurants are automatically disinfected every day at a set time to ensure food safety."
 http://www.businessinside .. machine-2017-7

Last edited by 21; 07-27-2017 at 08:24 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3319
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
280 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5115
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
76 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+419
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+566
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food