online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Rick Ross on Signing Women to MMG: 'I Gotta F*ck a Couple Times'

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

7 years ago '06        #1
8111 page views
0 comments

Tiger King  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 152912 152 K  Slaps total: 29779 29 K
icon Rick Ross on Signing Women to MMG: 'I Gotta F*ck a Couple Times'

YT

Rick Ross' recent Breakfast Club interview has mostly received attention for his comments on Tyga's financial dispute with Cash Money co-founder Birdman and the aftermath of his Rather You Than Me single "Idols Become Rivals." At around the 8:45 mark in the video up top, however, Ross made some comments on another topic that are starting to shift the conversation.

Asked by host Angela Yee about the possibility of bringing women into the Maybach Music Group family, Ross explained his reasoning as follows:

You know, I never did it because I always thought, like, I would end up fu*king a female rapper and fu*king the business up. I'm so focused on my business. I just, I gotta be honest with you. You know, she looking good. I'm spending so much money on her photo shoots. I gotta fu*k a couple times.
Yes, according to Ross, paying for photo shoots means he's "gotta fu*k a couple times."

YT

Back in 2013, Ross received backlash for lyrics on Rocko's "U.O.E.N.O." in which he described drugging a woman's drink and taking her home:

Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain't even know it
I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it
Ross later told Rolling Stone he doesn't "condone raping" and that the controversy stemmed from a "misinterpretation" of the lyric. "I feel like us being artists, that's our job to clarify the sensitive things and the things that we know really need to be clarified, such as a situation like this," Ross added.

http://www.complex.com/mu .. a-couple-times

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4115
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3313
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+529
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
22 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop