Jul 23 - 8 found dead in tractor-trailer outside San Antonio Walmart

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '16        #1
1023 page views
9 comments

Player2 645 heat pts645
space
space
space
$17,493 | Props total: 59016 59016
Jul 23 - 8 found dead in tractor-trailer outside San Antonio Walmart

SAN ANTONIO -- Eight people were found dead in a tractor-trailer outside a Walmart store in what police called a horrific human trafficking case, and the driver was arrested.

Thirty other people were also in the tractor-trailer and were transported to the hospital, according to authorities.

Authorities said the driver had been held, but they didn't release the driver's identity.

A person from the truck approached a Walmart employee in a parking lot and asked for water late Saturday night or early Sunday morning, San Antonio police said. The employee gave the person the water and then called police, and when officers arrived they found the eight people dead in the back of the trailer, police Chief William McManus said.
visit this link http://www.cbsnews.com/ne .. inkId=40094918

9 comments for "Jul 23 - 8 found dead in tractor-trailer outside San Antonio Walmart"

2 years ago '05        #2
kriskross00 127 heat pts127
space
space
$22,219 | Props total: 37456 37456
How did the person get out of the truck to ask for water? And if they did...why the fu*k didn't they ask for someone to call the cops?

2 years ago '16        #3
Player2 645 heat pts645 OP
space
space
space
$17,493 | Props total: 59016 59016
Used to work in the transportation industry in my early 20's.

Wal-Mart is a popular place for truckers to park for the night. Makes me wonder if I was ever in the same lot as one of these scumbags.

2 years ago '04        #4
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
$48,411 | Props total: 51843 51843
 kriskross00 said
How did the person get out of the truck to ask for water? And if they did...why the fu*k didn't they ask for someone to call the cops?
They was piled in at the metting point some people alreasy got scooped up on surveillance video

2 years ago '16        #5
deezydee2323 
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 1196 1196
 kriskross00 said
Happens all the time in TX ... I'm sure they was illegals trying to not get caught

2 years ago '16        #6
AshMonsta 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,807 | Props total: 3470 3470
That's no way to go... RIP to them

2 years ago '10        #7
dakingpin92 
space
space
$154 | Props total: 224 224
RIP to the unnamed 8 people that passed... But damn this kinda sh*t make you think what kind of piece of terra sh*t dirt are we living in??

2 years ago '08        #8
V.R. Nabor 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,184 | Props total: 5755 5755
 Player2 said
Used to work in the transportation industry in my early 20's.

Wal-Mart is a popular place for truckers to park for the night. Makes me wonder if I was ever in the same lot as one of these scumbags.
Did trucking for like a month earning extra (good) cash. We where in Texas unloading a truck and some Mexican dude parked his truck right like 5 feet behind our truck causing us not to have any room to unload. I was about to get in his a*s but tge dude I was with told me chill, they are cartels ppl. Lmao I quit that damn job.

Home      

most viewed right now
+73online now  41
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  40
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
343 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-54online now  28
Image(s) inside Ciara files petition to change her son with Future name to Russell Wil..
230 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside ‘Vegan’ YouTube star forced to beg forgiveness after she was outed for ..
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy